September 2, 2014 | 1977 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was drawn to this because of the rave reviews and the sleek packaging. Picked this up at Walgreens, which for now is the only place I have seen this sold. To keep it short, this did not work for me at all. I usually need waterproof mascara to hold a curl (short asian lashes) but I used this with my Shisedo nourishing mascara base primer, which is supposed to work for all mascaras whether they are waterproof or not, and my lashes were still weighed down. The formula just didn't work for me and did not volumize much. I would try this again if it came in waterproof though just because it is so inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I see it as a dupe for YSL faux cils, the brushes are very very alike and so is the formula.

Pros:
Volumising as promised
Super cheap
Wand is easy to work with

Cons
Prone to flaking at the end of the day
Too much product comes put at once
Not available in Australia

Overall a great dupe for a well loved favourite and is currently a staple in my morning routine.
I currently layer it with Essence I love Extreme in the pink tube.

Will buy over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

this mascara is the best one you can get at that low price
it separates lashes without any clumps at all & really lengthen my lashes
very well also does not feel heavy & it is easy to be removed with the eye make up
remover. as the other veiwer said it is really volumizing but not as loreal
voluminous one

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Megan0611

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! I cannot believe how good this thing is! I love mascaras in general and I've used a lot of higher end mascaras, and I really mean that when I say it. I have owned EVERY mascara launched by Dior and Givenchy, and most of Too Faced and Estee Lauder mascaras. Aside from that I've also used Chanel, Lancome, Benefits, Smashbox, YSL, Lorac and Tarte. While most of those mascaras gave my lashes length and volume and never clumped, NEVER ONCE THAT ANY OF THEM HOLD CURL FOR ME UNTIL I TRIED THIS ONE.

The reason I tried this mascara is because I was looking for one as black as the Diorshow Blackout( both the original and waterproof smudge on me) and one of my friends told me about the this one. I've never heard of this brand before and I was shocked when my friend told me it is only 3 dollars and I could get it at Walgreens. My friend dragged me to our local walgreens and picked up this mascara and I'm so glad she did, now I'm forever in her dept!

This mascara is one of the blackest mascaras I've ever used, my lashes stand out just as much as when I was using the Diorshow Blackout but without the smudging. The best thing is that this mascara actually hold my curl all day! I'm asian but my lashes are relatively long, but they are super floppy. They go straight down and have no curl what so ever! I always curl my lashes before applying mascara and no matter which one I'd be using, my curl would be lost right after applying and my lashes, long and all, would just shoot straight flat. I got so use to it I thought that would be it, no matter what kind of mascara I use my lashes would be helpless. But this mascara really hold the curl for me!! For the very first time I have experienced that false lash look without the false lash! Not only that, this mascara lengthens and volumizes just as good as all the expensive ones, if not better, and IT JUST DOESN'T SMUDGE even on my very oily eyelids! I can safely say that this mascara will be my HG for a loooooong while and saving me a bunch of money until someone would come up with one either just as good but cheaper or would perform much better for me, and I really don't think either would be possible!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Mariasha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail mascara. I've tried tons of others since finding it and ALWAYS go back. I was even anxious to be done with the Benefit They're Real I bought to be done just so I could go get more of the Jordana. The ONLY issue I have with it is that sometimes the wand can come out with too much product gooped on it. Otherwise, I'm obsessed and would cry if they ever changed or stopped making this mascara.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

AMAZING!!!! I love this! 2 coats is great n believe me I've tried a lot of others. Lash blast,LancĂ´me hypnose star, diorshow, tarte lights camera lashes, loreal 24hour, maybellibe falsies ... U name it I've tried it and this BEATS THEM ALL!! Even if it was $15 I would swear by it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

I guess it all depends on your lashes.. I just read alot of negative reviews but it worked great on my lashes. It is the best ive tried.. It is very buildable and can work for a dramatic or an everyday look..Its just $3 , and its totally worth it...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. It doesn't rub off. It goes on nice & smooth & it's inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not understand the low reviews for this. My HG is YSL Faux Cils. I've tried bunches of mascaras. Dior, YSL, Urban Decay, L'Oreal, ect...But for 3 bucks you cannot go wrong with this mascara. No, it is not incredibly volumizing, but it is lengthening and very black. I have slightly oily lids and I haven't had any smudging or flaking. I've experienced no clumping and I haven't had any trouble with the opening. For three dollars I will continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by allseeallliu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

If you want a mascara that holds a curl, stay far, far away from this mascara and L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black. I don't understand why there are companies who would create non-waterproof mascaras that ruin perfectly curled lashes. Waterproof mascaras are easily removed by an oil-based makeup remover. And they hold a curl all day long.