October 31, 2014 | 1633 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the price, this is a great mascara! It isn't my HG mascara, but it's one of the best I've use. It's really black, which I love. It doesn't give too much length, but it gives a good amount of volume with minimal clumps. One thing that bothers me is that there is no stopper, which makes the mascara clump up on the brush and my eyelashes. I'd definitely repurchase this again. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think my search is over! I wouldn't have known about this one if I hadn't read the reviews, I thought Jordana just made eye liners. I found the LAST tube at my local Walgreens, and it is absolutely the best I have used. It really gives me a false lash effect with just one coat. I have very long lashes, but they aren't very thick. This plumps and lengthens perfectly, and it also doesn't clump and keeps them perfectly curled all day. No flaking at all. The only con I can think of was it was a little difficult to remove for a non-waterproof formula. With a price around $3 you can not go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have short, thin, not young as they used to be eyelashes :) and THIS is my ds HG and trust me I've tried more than a few. It's ink black, and the coverage is REALLY good. I get great length and volume after 2 coats and va voom after 4 with minimal clumping(easily dealt with) after 4. It will coexist nicely with my high end HG Benefits They're Real. EDIT: I also didn't experience any flaking after wearing it all day.
EDIT 12.18.13 This has been backed up and has now replaced my Bad Gal mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara up to a point. My only peeve is that I had to wipe the wand first on a kleenex because it has no stopper in the tube part. A waste of product. If I didn't do that, this clumps like crazy. Other than that, this gives me length and volume. Two other things I don't like about this mascara, it makes my lashes crunchy after a while, and it does not come in brown. The tube lasts a good while since I rotate my mascaras, it has lasted a good three months before I threw it away because it dried up. I bought this only for special occasions, because it is a nice black, not too harsh looking and it is cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by clairebear28166

I just bought this mascara yesterday, and so far it is GREAT! It separates my eyelashes and adds amazing volume. It does seem to make my eyelashes droop slightly, and that's why I gave it 4 stars. This is comparable to the Falsies, but I like it a little more because it's not as messy as the Falsies. The best part is that it is only $2.99 at Walgreen's! I would reccomend this mascara to anyone. :) good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

After years of bypassing this at Walgreens I finally bought it and tried it.

I've been using this for over a month now and I have to say its wonderful!!!!

*The formula is great and doesn't dry out fast wich is great! I noticed most mascaras high end and d/s like Maybeline,Rimmel,Almay or Cover Girl literally dry out insanely fast like in 2weeks fast. This Jordana formula is great I've been using this daily for almost 2mo and its still like the day I bought it.

*This gives my lashes fullness,lots of volume and great length! So clumps,flaking or gross spider lashes ever.

*This has been the only mascara that I can use on my lower lashes and never get raccoon eyes!

*The formula is buildable too..and I can give me really dramatic looking lashes if I want.

*No hard feeling lashes and removes easily (I use Ponds cold cream)

For $2.99 at walgreens this mascara is excellent and I see now why its always sold out! lol

Total repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, there is WAY too much product. I never thought I'd say that. Second, too clumpy and third, smudges. It does give off a great volumised look on the lashes but its too fiddly. It's a fairly wet formula so it doesn't dampen your curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jesjes0090

Fav mascara! I love how it lengthens too! This on top of revlon grow luscious is even better! Plus for the price u cant beat it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Elankat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try this after seeing all the reviews and the price. I found it for $2.99 at Walgreens and it seemed unbelievable that I might be able to find such a great product for a low price. It turns out that, for me, it is unbelievable. Yes, this product is a bargain and it is a functional mascara that doesn't seem to flake or clump. It also didn't melt away after a few hours in 90 degree F heat. However, that's about all the praise I have for it. For me, it did not build any volume or thickness at all and it did not hold a curl. After curling, 2 coats, and curling again, I still had disappointingly sparse and straight lashes. In comparison, one curl and one coat of Maybelline's The Falsies gives me lush lashes with a curl that holds up all day. I was trying a different brand because The Falsies does have some clumping and flaking on me, so I was hoping to find better. Unfortunately, this product is not it. Most mascaras that I've tried have performed better in giving me the appearance of thicker, fuller lashes. Another minor complaint is that it only comes in basic black. I prefer a soft black or brown. The packaging and wand aren't anything great or revolutionary. Just basic and functional without looking obnoxious or cheap.

If you are looking for a basic mascara that's super cheap, give it a try though. It seems it works well for lots of people. It just was disappointing for me and my light, sparse lashes that grow down toward my lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara at Walgreens for $2.99 and I am 150% satisfied and happy with it. This mascara is a hidden treasure. You won't know what you are missing until you try it out. I've bought tons of mascaras in my lifetime, high end and low end, you name it. But this is the one that just blows my mind. How can a product this good be so cheap? I feel like I have false lashes on with this baby I swear. I will be buying this stuff again and again without a doubt. Try it, you won't be let down. Save the receipt in case you don't like it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No