October 30, 2014 | 1086 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

clumpy crappy expensive. nope

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

could be the worse Lancome mascara I ever tried. It clumps it flakes it do nothing to add length or volume. It does not hold up curl. the fragrance is unnecessary and it's too strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by sillylily0204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As some reviewers have said, you don't like this mascara at first. I used it about 3x and just put in my mascara box for a few weeks only to dig it out later and find out that I love it! i don't know what I did wrong the first few times but this time, I curled my lashes with a good curler (laura mercier or shu umera - my elf and revlon ones were no good). I also used the Lancome XL conditioner, which makes a huge difference when applying any mascara. This mascara has to be wiggled to get to all your lashes but it's not difficult at all. I use 2-3 coats and get perfectly separated, elongated, non-clumpy lashes. This mascara isn't for you if you want thicker, almost fake looking lashes. I add on Lancome Hypnose Drama WP for an almost fake look. I splurge on mascara bc it's so worth it! They last much longer than drugstore although I love my Maybelline XXL Pro and CG Lashblast. You can open it for months and this mascara still hasn't dried out whereas my drugstore ones last maybe a month with minimal usage. I took off a lippie bc I didn't like it first for some reason. I guess it takes awhile for you to get it working just right. I have medium length lashes but a lot of them and this mascara definitely accentuated them all!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by valenpeterns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first you will hate it but after a few days it seems to work lol. Dunno why tho. Love it. Just give it like 2 days... trust me!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very disappointed with this product. I put 3 coats on and you still couldn't see any mascara! No volume, no length, no lift/curl. It's going back. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be my new favorite mascara....I didn't love it at first....but man, it really works on those pesky, flimsy bottom lashes! This mascara is amazing....The only one I maybe prefer over it is regular old definicils, but this smells like roses, has an adorable package, and works great. Would probably repurchase, when I have an extra $30 to drop on mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is absolutely the BEST mascara EVER!!! I am currently on my second tube of it and have not a single complaint. It's perfect in every way. My lashes are full, fanned out, almost butterfly-like. It is quite expensive, but since mascara is the only makeup I wear (other than some clear lip gloss), I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by candra

Best mascara ever! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Bitarude11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Greatest. Mascara. Ever. :) I heard about this mascara being amazing online and i went to Lancome to get it, but the sales lady talked me into getting Hypnose Drama...which i HATE. I was at Sephora yesterday and on an impulse bought this one. BEST IMPULSE BUY EVER! I have absolutely amazing looking eyelashes and it was totally worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by carolyne44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like any mascara, it is a personal purchase and depending on your eyelashes, it will adjust differently. ALWAYS GO MAKEUP-FREE TO THE SHOP TO TRY THE PRODUCT FIRST. If you hesitate between 2 products, get the sales person to try on one product per eye to really see which effect you prefer. I have fairly thin but very long eyelashes and Doll Eyes works wonders on mine. I manage to get the separated, thickened lashes, opened up look and it stays on all day long. Love this product!