October 2, 2014 | 1657 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Abrazilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good for sensitive skin,,,i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by anangelsparkle

At first I bought this foundation in shade 56 which came out to be to dark for me. After researching which shade would be a better match for me, I came accross many reviews of women who are NC30 from MAC like myself. And they claimed that shade 53 was an exact match for them. So I took the plunge and got myself shade 53. And surprise, surprise...its a PERFECT match!! Its the first time EVER with a drugstore foundation!!
I love, LOVE this foundation! It goes on lovely and smooth and the finish is very natural. it has semi-matte finish with very light coverage. I have comb/oily skin so I need a primer and powder. However, I do this with every foundation I own. The moisturiser i use is very light aswell so it doesnt disturb the foundation throughout the day. Cause if you have the same skin type as me, and you use a heavy moisturiser, this will slide off your face and make you very shiny, if not oily! Overall, I love it and would really recomend. Its better than many high end foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so impressed with this foundation! It's hard to get in the US so I ordered from Asos, it's around $20 which is a total steal compared to most foundations. I range from NC15 to NC35 and ordered 51 and 53.

51 is a light, soft yellow shade. It's around NC15 and is a perfect match for me in the winter. I'm more olive than yellow so the soft yellow tone works well for me. 53 is a medium, neutral than leans slightly warm and matches well when I am NC30ish. I mix them as needed to get a match.

This foundation is lightweight and fluid. I'd say its medium coverage. It's lasts all day on my combo oily skin when set with powder and doesn't oxidize, separate, etc. On me, the finish is satin and then turns slightly dewy. It is a BEAUTIFUL foundation. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by veroespinosa88

I love this foundation!! It doesnt break me out and It feels super light on my skin. Also it is the only foudnation I can wear without powder! I wear it for around 6 hours without looking too oily. It had a natural look not too mate and not glowy it actually looks like skin! And the color beige matches me perfectly! I also like the smell a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mainly dry skin, with an oily nose-area.
If I don't exfoliate regularly, my skin tends to look quite dull and "blah".
This foundation instantly brightens and makes the skin look quite dewy. One of the very few foundations that don't accentuate dry areas. The coverage is medium - I use a pump and a half for the whole face. That's enough to cover up the redness I have and an occasional blemish and it still looks natural. I would definately recomend this foundation for everyone who has dry/dehydrated skin.

Application: My favorite way to apply this is with my fingers. Brushes and sponges tend to exfoliate my skin and make the foundation mix with dead skincells and accentuate dry patches. I find applying foundation with my (clean) fingers the best method in general for dry skin.

It's not suitable for oily skin at all. My oily nose-area definately needs a mattifying setting powder with this foundation.

One of my favorite foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by DaniDaae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in the lightest shade after watching a video where Lisa Eldridge creates a beautiful look using it. I like the packaging, the scent, the texture and the initial look of it on, but it transfers easily, it can go a bit sheer over time, which is a nuisance when your sporting a face full of blemishes!! and while I do like a dewy complexion, I found this can be a bit greasy at times.. In saying that, I gave it to my ultra-pale sister and it's stunning on her!! So while it's not for acne sufferers who want to hide under layers of coverage, it's perfect for people with clear skin who fancy a bit of a fruity glow!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by BullyDog

So I saw amazing reviews on this product and decided to get it- in the lightest shade available 51 Light vanilla. I was a bit disappointed in the color range as the lightest available is not nearly light enough for my fair skin ( I only use it on nights out because of this) I also expected this to have decent coverage but after reading the back it states it is only very light to light coverage (in a chart). However, like most people I love the smell. I think it is relatively easy to blend in comparison to other foundations, but it isn't my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Endocalm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE SMELL-YUM
LOVE packaging simple
LOVE the feel when putting on

HATE depending on the time & temperture, it can wipe of easily, melt
HATE that it only lasts approx.3-4 hours
HATE THE FINAL SETTING, rubs off easily after sets

I bought this last year and loved it, even bought two diff colours for the seasons change. But I didn't realize my skin was getting little white milia typs bumps here and there because of it. Finally figured out that the bumpy almost "yeasty" look to my skin was this-BOO:(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by lanid06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by missdiordior

This is such an amazing product. I read good reviews on MUA and decided to give it a try, and it turned out to be great! Thank you MUA ladies!
It gives a very natural finish and does a bit moisturizing -which i totally adore. The coverage is medium to full and very buidable but you might still need a concealer to achieve flawless skin.
The only thing i want to complain about is the color selection. I have very fair skin so i need the color to be light enough - I love how Revlon Colorstay 001 ivory looks on me, but it's somehow cakey. The lightest shade of Bourjois is 51 vanille clair which i found a bit yellow for my own skin tone, but still wearable.

I am falling in love with this product, and would 100% recommend it.