November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Really Love and Adore this mascara Ive very Straight eyelashes this gives alot Volume and SPECIALLY Length Love it One best mascara By Maybelline it Holds my curls really good My husband always tell How beautiful eyes Ive When wore this mascara . I Hope this mascara Never gets
discountinued because I am SOLD .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I've been trying tons of new mascaras lately and this one is just average. It's great at separating but that's about it. I used an eyelash primer before this mascara, but really have to use two coats of primer and about 4-5 coats of mascara to get the desired look. It did stay on without smudging but I would say this is more for natural looking lashes. Not really sure why it received soo many good reviews. CG Last Blast Volume is much better at achieving lots of volume. Edit, after trying this again, it's actually not bad. It separates and volumized decently and is very cheap. I would repurchase. I added another lippie after giving this another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by c0zmicbabe

I love the brush! It really does reach each lash and does not clump lashes together. The formula is great and does not weigh lashes down like some other formulas I've used. This is a great product, and I would definitely purchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by 10amald3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Because i love trying out different mascaras i had to try out this one, so far i was in love with my Maybelline colossal and Covergirl Lash Blast, they work great in combination. This product wasnt as great as it was set out to be, i got the waterproof version and it does not come off at all with my makeup remover wipes, which is not a good thing when im trying to remove it at the end of the day. This product did not create as much volume and length as i wanted but overall it is a good product, For some reason though the stopper came off which is a hassle because a huge amount of product comes out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this! It holds a curl wonderfully and provides length.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear wp mascara everyday, but I'm not particularly choosy; maybelline has never stuck me as the best brand when it comes to mascara (even for a DS), but it's always on sale so I usually end up with it. Lately I've been buying the Falsies in "blackest black," but this time, I got this one in "very black." All I can say is that this mascara totally made me realize that I like the Falsies way better, and I'll definitely be sticking with the "Blackest Black" shade from now on... In comparison (to the falsies, 'cause sorry, that's all I've used lately), I felt that this mascara produced a more natural and toned down look, which some may prefer, but I just didn't like it. It seems like the Falsies mascara really makes my eyes pop all on it's own, but with this stuff, I kept having to add more and more coats (the brush defines, but it also made my lashes look very thin), and it seemed like I needed way more eyeliner and shadow than usual (not a good look with this stuff at all). It could be that it was just the color, but who would've thought there would be such a difference between "very black" and "blackest black?"
Heh, one thing I will say though, is that there were significantly less clumps--:0 I gave it 3 because I think some people might really like the natural-yet-defined look they could achieve with this, but personally, I'm already contemplating yet another run to the drugstore for the Falsies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by calicosteph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It lengthens, separates, holds a curl, and is very waterproof! I wore this pretty much all day for about 8 hours, and it started smudging only when I closed my eyes when I dozed off after dinner lol. It doesn't do much for thickening the lashes, but I tend to go for lengthening and separating mascaras, so this is pretty much perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by missxlkt

i tried this just a few minutes ago & it works wonders. i like how it makes my lashes look fuller plus looks like i have fuller lashes. gives some volume but thats ok cause i put a coat of the colossal or the rimmel volume max & it looks awesome (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Near HG status for me!
I get a false-lash look with this. It's truly waterproof. Easy to apply. Rich black colour. No flakes. Lengthens AND volumizes.
Near HG/1 lippy off because I get smudges after a few hours. This could be because I use oils on my face and my makeup is a cream makeup which is quite heavy can be oily. There may be no smudges for those who use powder foundations/have a matte face.
Honestly, that's the only thing I can criticize about this mascara. Otherwise, I keep reaching for it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by MFeld418

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

To date this is my favorite mascara. I only purchase waterproof mascaras and while I haven't tried to test how waterproof it is, it stays the whole day. This gives me more of a false lash look than the falsies does! It's really nice and for me it lengthens and volumizes. I was going to purchase false eyelashes for my prom but I'm not sure if they're really necessary anymore. While this doesn't give a humungous false lash effect it is enough that my eyelashes look great and look like I am wearing very subtle falsies. I will keep purchasing this until I find something better.

EDIT: While I loved the look of this mascara it was making the tips of my lashes curl forwards (opposite how the lash curls). It was a very odd effect and the only way it could be avoided was to use one, light coat (which was not the look I was going for). Alas, my favorite mascara has now become a mascara I hate to use. If you don't experience this problem then I say buy this!