Maybelline One-by-One, Waterproof ] [DISCONTINUED]

on 6/9/2011 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yay!! Wp suitable for work everyday mascara!!! Really waterproof, no smudging (I'm looking at you The Colossal wp!), buildable, good separation, and not a total b*tch to remove (yes, I'm talking about you Great Lash wp) =D! Small con is that the volume could be better, but as I use this one as a day-to-day sfw mascara it is not too big of a con. My best friend started using this after I recommended it, and she's also in love with it, and as we're both pretty critical mascara users this really says a lot!

on 6/6/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I Really Love and Adore this mascara Ive very Straight eyelashes this gives alot Volume and SPECIALLY Length Love it One best mascara By Maybelline it Holds my curls really good My husband always tell How beautiful eyes Ive When wore this mascara . I Hope this mascara Never gets
discountinued because I am SOLD .

on 6/6/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well I've been trying tons of new mascaras lately and this one is just average. It's great at separating but that's about it. I used an eyelash primer before this mascara, but really have to use two coats of primer and about 4-5 coats of mascara to get the desired look. It did stay on without smudging but I would say this is more for natural looking lashes. Not really sure why it received soo many good reviews. CG Last Blast Volume is much better at achieving lots of volume. Edit, after trying this again, it's actually not bad. It separates and volumized decently and is very cheap. I would repurchase. I added another lippie after giving this another try.

on 6/1/2011 8:33:00 PM

I love the brush! It really does reach each lash and does not clump lashes together. The formula is great and does not weigh lashes down like some other formulas I've used. This is a great product, and I would definitely purchase it again!

on 5/31/2011 3:21:00 AM

Because i love trying out different mascaras i had to try out this one, so far i was in love with my Maybelline colossal and Covergirl Lash Blast, they work great in combination. This product wasnt as great as it was set out to be, i got the waterproof version and it does not come off at all with my makeup remover wipes, which is not a good thing when im trying to remove it at the end of the day. This product did not create as much volume and length as i wanted but overall it is a good product, For some reason though the stopper came off which is a hassle because a huge amount of product comes out.

on 5/30/2011 9:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this! It holds a curl wonderfully and provides length.

on 5/29/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

I wear wp mascara everyday, but I'm not particularly choosy; maybelline has never stuck me as the best brand when it comes to mascara (even for a DS), but it's always on sale so I usually end up with it. Lately I've been buying the Falsies in "blackest black," but this time, I got this one in "very black." All I can say is that this mascara totally made me realize that I like the Falsies way better, and I'll definitely be sticking with the "Blackest Black" shade from now on... In comparison (to the falsies, 'cause sorry, that's all I've used lately), I felt that this mascara produced a more natural and toned down look, which some may prefer, but I just didn't like it. It seems like the Falsies mascara really makes my eyes pop all on it's own, but with this stuff, I kept having to add more and more coats (the brush defines, but it also made my lashes look very thin), and it seemed like I needed way more eyeliner and shadow than usual (not a good look with this stuff at all). It could be that it was just the color, but who would've thought there would be such a difference between "very black" and "blackest black?"
Heh, one thing I will say though, is that there were significantly less clumps--:0 I gave it 3 because I think some people might really like the natural-yet-defined look they could achieve with this, but personally, I'm already contemplating yet another run to the drugstore for the Falsies.

on 5/25/2011 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It lengthens, separates, holds a curl, and is very waterproof! I wore this pretty much all day for about 8 hours, and it started smudging only when I closed my eyes when I dozed off after dinner lol. It doesn't do much for thickening the lashes, but I tend to go for lengthening and separating mascaras, so this is pretty much perfect for me!

on 5/16/2011 12:01:00 AM

i tried this just a few minutes ago & it works wonders. i like how it makes my lashes look fuller plus looks like i have fuller lashes. gives some volume but thats ok cause i put a coat of the colossal or the rimmel volume max & it looks awesome (:

on 5/14/2011 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Near HG status for me!
I get a false-lash look with this. It's truly waterproof. Easy to apply. Rich black colour. No flakes. Lengthens AND volumizes.
Near HG/1 lippy off because I get smudges after a few hours. This could be because I use oils on my face and my makeup is a cream makeup which is quite heavy can be oily. There may be no smudges for those who use powder foundations/have a matte face.
Honestly, that's the only thing I can criticize about this mascara. Otherwise, I keep reaching for it :)