L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 10/24/2003 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner is absolutely amazing. It leaves your hair so shiny and silky. Really makes your hair look healthy. You can feel the thickness of this conditioner in your hair. I love it. I leave it in my hair for 5-10 minutes and get amazing hair.

on 10/7/2003 9:46:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I had no idea this even existed until I saw it reviewed on MUA. A big, fat thank you to everyone for opening my eyes! This conditioner is wonderful. My hair isn't extremely fried or anything, but it's long and tangles easily and I have a hard time getting it soft and pretty. This does just the trick. As soon as I work it through my hair, it detangles instantly. It leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny. I used to use TiGi products, but I don't knwo if I could bear to buy another conditioner after discovering this! continued >>

on 10/6/2003 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have med/long curly frizzy hair and I like using this conditioner to deep condition my hair after I dye it. I leave it in all night and the next day my hair feels like silk. I don't use this every time I shampoo, but I like it for deep conditioning.

on 10/6/2003 12:43:00 AM

I've bought at least 5 bottles of this over the last few years. It is simply a great product. I've compared it to expensive conditioners, and nothing else comes close. It makes my hair very smooth and manageable. I highly recommend this product.

on 10/4/2003 5:51:00 PM

I don't get why this conditioner has so many great reviews. It's nothing special. Maybe those who like it have normal hair that doesn't need much performance out of a conditioner. But my hair is long, thick and curly. This is no where near moisturizing enough for me. The ultimate test for me is when I comb through my hair with conditioner in it while showering. When a wide toothed comb glides through my hair, the conditioner is very good. I had to fight to get through the tangles with this conditioner. For me, this was a total waste of money. Way superior conditioners include Physique Deep Hydrating, Pantene Smooth and Sleek, Bumble and Bumble Super Rich, Ouidad Curl Quencher, Elucence Moisturing, and Kenra Moisurizing.

on 10/3/2003 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is the be all, end all of conditioners. i've never tried a better one at any price. it's about $6 at sallys. it gives regular to intense conditioning and doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy. my hair feels super soft after using this and is much more managable. i also like the cap design, it stands on the cap and you twist to open and close it. this is my holy grail conditioner for sure. i don't know if i'll ever buy any other again.

on 10/1/2003 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I cannot believe that I haven't reviewed my most HG of HGs hair product! I absolutely LOVE this deep conditioner!! I have long, straight, fine-ish, color-treated hair. I use the Feria conditioner once a week, and it makes my hair completely healthy, shiny, and soft! And without weighing it down or building up, just like the other ladies say! And the smell is wonderful. It can be a bit tricky and slippery to use the squeeze bottle with the twist top, but I much prefer it to scooping some stuff out of a tub with wet fingers! It's truly amazing! We don't have a Sally's in HI, but I swap especially to get THIS deep conditioner because nothing else will compare! I am so glad that I found this through MUA! :)

on 9/11/2003 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fine, very highlighted hair that is prone to dryness. I am always concerned about heavy conditioners weighing my hair down. This does NOT! I immediately noticed brighter highlights and manageable hair. While my hair was soft and conditioned, it was not limp! A great find at Sally's. I will definitely stick with this and save on ordering Nick Chavez's conditioner on QVC. This is a good 7 bucks spent!

on 9/3/2003 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My Holiest of Holy Grails! I bought this on the recommendation of loads of people here, and I've never been sorry! Smells nice, conditions like a fiend, but then rinses cleanly, without leaving hair greasy. Will buy this as long as they make it!

on 8/15/2003 10:09:00 PM

The cat is outta the bag on this one! LOl found a nice size tube of this at Sally's Beauty Supply and is my Holy Grail in conditioners