August 29, 2014 | 1172 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

I doubt I'll need to buy this again as it's enough product for me (especially since I have a ton of other shadows!) but this is such a beautiful, highly pigmented, smooth set of eyeshadows. There is a bit of fall out with the darker shades but nothing that can't be fixed with a cotton bud/Q-Tip. I am floored by the quality of the shadows at such an unbelievably low price, and this set of neutrals will suit everyone who doesn't mind a bit of shimmer. The only downside to this palette is the flimsy packaging, so handle with care if you're travelling (or take other shadows instead).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this palette. They are so soft, creamy to blend. The color combination is also well designed. I love the vanilla in left, and the light green in right most. The Club dupe is just unique and beautiful. Will recommendate to my friends for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by svmgv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So amazing! Incredibly pigmented shades that have pretty decent staying power. Texture is....silky, adheres equally well to a brush or a finger. Love the shades in this palette, esp. for green eyes, and will buy the others too! However, the packaging is really bad. First off, it is really hard for me to open, every single time....am always this close to prying it open with scissors. Also, the shadows inside are very prone to breakage: I have lost two whole colors in less than a month because of this. Granted I tend to throw things around when I'm in a hurry, but an even cheaper palette didn't lose any colors. Overall I am really pleased with this, I just wish they would match the standard of the packaging to the standard of the product inside!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by imissjoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing palette! The textures on all are fantastic and the pigmentation is great. All of them go well together and there are so many beautiful combinations. I would most certainly suggest this product to anyone looking for decent eye shadow palettes. The only complaint I have about the product is that you have to be very careful with the packaging. If you drop it from even the slightest elevation, some of the colors will fall out and break. I've had to depot a few times, and I think I've broken 2 already. Otherwise it's completely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by abipk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my God these shadows are ridiculously fantastic!
Absolutely love this palette, all eye combinations look fantastic on my green eyes, especially anything with the bronze-y eyelid colour, an absolutely stunning colour.
So buttery and smooth.
Definitely want to try others like Walking on Eggshells and Knock on Wood, especially for this price.
Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! I love this little palette! And everything else I've ever tried WNW, lipsticks, bronzers, blushes, other palettes, my go to DS brand beside Loreal, Revlon and ELF. Awesome highend quality at cheap prices, it`s also great that they're so easily accessable I purchased, this around its 2011 release date at Walmart and have been in love ever since :) I own other WNW palettes, Lust Greed Vanity, also in love with those but CZ is my favorite palette from WNW.

The palette consist of 8 large square super pigmented packed to the rim shadows, neutral browns and greens, as well as some unexpected pretty neutrals . *No MAC comparisons here as I don't own any MAC colors similar to the palette. *

BROWBONE: Both colors a little frosty to be used as a highlight but perfect lid colors
L: Beige frost R: Golden greenish taupe (Favorite lid!)
EYELID: Also Beautiful!
L: Pretty rose gold, soft yet vibrant. R: Yellow green
CREASE: L: Bronze/Brown (Eh...undecided gotta try over a dark base but nice :) R: Dark mossy green/black gold micro glitter flecked, perfect for outter V.
DEFINER: L: <3 between a blk and dark brown with maroon micro glitter, also perfect for outter V. R: Ahh.... the Infamous MAC Club dupe everyone raves about. I noticed this shade at time of purchase but didn't buy only for it I have 3 or 4 other dupes for Club so I'm not super excited about another, it will just be a while before I run outta Club. I have used it and a lot of the reddish undertone came out on me, which didn't look that great (Other dupes gave more brown/green sheen) I've seen swatches over a blk base and it looks like a winner gonna try that.

OVERALL: Absolutely in LOVE, of all the WNW and pro palettes I own this is my most used on a daily basis and my fave, they're so soft creamy and easy to use lasting all day even on hot days, no creasing over a primer! plus the pigmentation is far better than the handful of MAC EShadows I have. Would most def. repurchase, but due to size and pigmentation I think it'll be a while, recommend! HELPFUL SIDENOTE: Since the shadows are very soft and I've heard they break easily I cut a large square out of a cotton pad and keep it closed inside the palette over the ES to pad it, haven't had any problems with breakage and CZ stays on me at all times, try it :) Also tips on back of palette of placement and looks for begginers or lazy days, lol :)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, Australian retailers have not appeared to have taken initiative on stocking these awesome brands here, so I purchased this online for $AU15. It's amazing, pigmentation, the combination of colours, everything! I only got into eyeshadows, and proper makeup for the last year, so my collection isn't too extravagant. But because of these quality eyeshadows, I will never purchase expensive shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by AwsElle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I spotted this at my local grocery store for $3.06 Canadian and there was no way I was going to not buy it! There are quite a few colours that are great Mac dupes - the standout being the 'definer' on the right hand side, which is nearly identical to Club by Mac, in fact, I think the pigmentation of the 'definer' colour is even better than Club. The texture of these eyeshadows are soft and buttery, which make them very easy to work with and the pigmentation is great. The packaging isn't exactly anything to write home about but that is to be expected if you're only paying $3.06! I am in love with this palette and will definitely be going to purchase some more to have as backups and for stocking stuffers!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by AhnaLeesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been really happy with this little palette. Great neutral colors. I've been using it since I bought it, at least 6 weeks now. They are so smooth and blendable that I never grab for other shadows. Will def buy again and I want to buy some for my friends :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles188

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a discount brand these eye shaodows are very pigmented and worth every penny!I got it for 3.99
Its a nice palette and is just as good if not better than an expensive brand. I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good quality eye shadows.