October 1, 2014 | 1224 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

This caught my eye because the color selection is very similar to Kat Von D's True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig, which also contains neutrals and wearable greens in matte and shimmer finishes, but costs 8 times more!

The WnW is a great starter palette, because the shades are wearable, the pigmentation is stellar, the texture is soft and silky and not overly powdery, and one of the definer shades is an unusual brown with aqua/green reflective shimmer, which the Kat Von D palette does NOT have and is very similar in shade and sheen to Urban Decay's Lounge eyeshadow single. The WnW Comfort Zone palette is also versatile in that you can choose for a subtle natural daytime look with 2 or 3 of the shades, add a pop of green color for something a little off-beat, or create a dramatic, smokey, night time look.

Cheap and sub-standard packaging design aside, the only thing that keeps this palette from being perfect is that the green eyelid shade does not have great wear time; it does fade into a neutral color after about 3 hours of wear, even with primer. Otherwise, this $5 palette is a gem!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The quality of these eye shadows is excellent but I rarely use it because the selection of colors isn't right for me. I'm fair skinned and it's really hard to create anything other that a pretty dramatic look with this. Neither of the two lightest shadows suit my NW15 complexion that well. I still love looking at it any playing with it, it's just unfortunate that I prefer eyeshadow looks that are more natural. I would repurchase and I do recommend it to everyone, the texture is amazingly soft and buttery plus it's super super pigmented. There's some fallout but not more that with an average drugstore brand eyeshadow.. The packaging looks really cheap but it did survive shipping from the US to EU and than a plane ride back to the US with me so it's sturdier than it looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

Love this pallette! Like other reviewers said this is giving some high end ones a run for their money! My fav is the pink/peach eyelid color I wear it everyday or a night out. I love this pallette so much that every time I'm out and see it I buy it just in case it gets discontinued soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This palette can give some of those high end ones a run for their money. This caught my eye because it was so dirt cheap, $5! The first column of colors are all wearable every day colors and can be darkened by the deeper shades for a night time look. The second column has a wearable green and the last color is even an interesting duo-chrome color that isnít over the top.

I loved this palette so much I even picked up the purple one [separate review on that]. You can often find wet ní wild products buy 1 get one half off often at local drugstores :>

Super buttery, pigmented and so so so so cheap for the amount of product you get itís hard to pass up. Even if you only invest in high end e/s this is totally worth the money, youíll be impressed.

If youíre new to e/s (or make up in general) and need a super affordable palette to play around with then this is a good place to start.
I find myself reaching for this more than my urbandecay naked e/s &that cost me 10xís as much :x

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lostlovefound

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

-Great neutral colours, really pretty MAC Club dupe
-The feel is creamy, blendable and very pigmented
-Can't beat the price point!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by goblinwand

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's hard to believe WnW is so inexpensive and easy to find in stores, yet so HE in quality of product. This palette is just gorgeous, and works well for neutral and a little off the mark neutral color scheming. (The light green and olive/black aren't strictly neutrals.) Each shade is stunningly beautiful in its own right, so if you're looking for that Club dupe, you've got it for just $4.99, plus 7 other great shades. The only true highlighter shade that works for me is the top left, which is shiny, but not sparkly or glittery. The rest are wonderful lid shades and/or crease, contour and bottom lash shades, depending on your mood and what look you want. There are no mattes in this set, but that's what other palettes are for, right? The shadows glide on like silk, and are creamy and buttery, very blendable, and extremely pigmented! This is a true superstar for WnW and all drugstore eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

This is a really nice palette. The colors are highly pigmented and blend well and have great color payoff. Don't pay any attention to "crease", "lid", "definer", etc. stamped on the colors. Use them however you want and you can't go wrong. My favorite color is the definer on the lower right, which many are comparing to Club. I think the color in the WNW palette is nicer than Club and more vivid. It's unusual to find a duochrome shadow in a cheap DS palette, and that one shade is more than worth the price of the entire palette. This has become my everyday "go to" palette because there are so many ways you can wear the colors and it never gets boring. Definitely buy this!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

I doubt I'll need to buy this again as it's enough product for me (especially since I have a ton of other shadows!) but this is such a beautiful, highly pigmented, smooth set of eyeshadows. There is a bit of fall out with the darker shades but nothing that can't be fixed with a cotton bud/Q-Tip. I am floored by the quality of the shadows at such an unbelievably low price, and this set of neutrals will suit everyone who doesn't mind a bit of shimmer. The only downside to this palette is the flimsy packaging, so handle with care if you're travelling (or take other shadows instead).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this palette. They are so soft, creamy to blend. The color combination is also well designed. I love the vanilla in left, and the light green in right most. The Club dupe is just unique and beautiful. Will recommendate to my friends for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by svmgv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So amazing! Incredibly pigmented shades that have pretty decent staying power. Texture is....silky, adheres equally well to a brush or a finger. Love the shades in this palette, esp. for green eyes, and will buy the others too! However, the packaging is really bad. First off, it is really hard for me to open, every single time....am always this close to prying it open with scissors. Also, the shadows inside are very prone to breakage: I have lost two whole colors in less than a month because of this. Granted I tend to throw things around when I'm in a hurry, but an even cheaper palette didn't lose any colors. Overall I am really pleased with this, I just wish they would match the standard of the packaging to the standard of the product inside!