July 30, 2014 | 1577 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by xLivingDeadGirlx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm in love with this product! It's the only concealer I've found that covers my under eye circles perfectly and it also helps cover the odd red blemish. I use the lightest shade (Fair) which is perfect for my pale skin - most other concealers are too dark or too yellow. It has a creamy consistency and isn't too thick or 'sticky' as some liquid concealers can be. The only negative is that the print on the packaging rubs off far too easily, but it's a small price to pay for such a great item!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by fallen46

I love this concealer! My only complaint is that it isn't sold in Canada and the ebay user that I bought my tube from isn't there anymore.. Bummer! Really nice coverage but doesn't look cakey and hides redness really good. The color I got was a bit darker than expected but I can still use it for when I'm a bit more tanned. I hope I can find this elsewhere online!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by PassionForBeauty123

At the age of 13 Collection2000 was always a brand I would reach for simply because it was cheap and affordable. This concealer was the first one I had ever bought and I did get the shade slightly wrong (oops!) however I did try it on just at home and the coverage was so good for the price! I just had to go back and get the right shade! It is sold at around about 4-5 which is very cheap for a concealer. I would recommend this is to anyone and not just cashstrapped teenagers like me :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely my favourite concealer from the high street, at a cheerful price and for keeping my under eyes concealed from the sheer horror of my horrendous dark circles, it's definitely a concealer to rave about!. However, I do wish there was a wider colour range, the colour '4 Deep' mixed with a tad bit of my colour foundation will just have to do for my NC45 skin tone, but it does a great job at brightening my under eye. My staple concealers include MAC Studio Finish and Pro Longwear, but they're gonna have to stay a while in the back burner as Collection 2000 has won me over! It doesn't crease/settle in my fine lines, gives sufficient coverage and lasts all day, what more could you ask for!? will 100% recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by frckls

I am around NC30/Tarte SO TM Agent 010/NARS TM 'Alaska'. I got this in Medium. My skin is combination-oily as it tends to get a wee shiny on the T-zone. I have leftover reddish acne marks on both my cheeks and chin, and dark circles.

I have to say I LOVE this stuff. This applies really opaque and has full coverage. Despite that, this is not cakey at all. Sometimes a bit flakey under the eyes if I don't moisturize and even it out well.

For undereyes, I apply under TM/foundie. For acnemarks, I apply on top of TM/foundie. If I contour my face (thus setting the concealer on the cheeks), this stays the whole day. If not, I at least get a good 8-hours staying power out of it, maybe more.

I think it can even be worn alone, as long as set out with transluscent powder. My skintone isn't that good to do that, tho.

Will DEFINITELY repurchase!!

====UPDATE====
After a while, I find this way too opaque and too heavy coverage for my taste. It also gives off white cast on my skin and undereyes, especially since I am now more to NC35 in shade. I find my Lucy Minerals to be best to conceal although the packaging is not as handy. I don't even think to try the Dark shade. Swapping this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by darkcrystal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a frequent visitor of MUA but this is the first time i have ever loved something so much that i felt the need to write a review!
I have paper white skin which means every imperfection shows up on my face. My biggest problem is that my skin is translucent, so my under eye area is always very blue and NOTHING (laura mercier, bobbi brown, mac ect.) has managed to have a noticable difference and usually just highlights the problem making my eyes look a mess.
I heard rave reviews for this and at 4 thought i had nothing to lose. I got this in the lightest shade which is only a touch darker than my skin and ofcourse it didn't completely cover my dark circles (that would take a miracle) but it did neutralise the blue under my eyes and really illuminate/brighten my eye area. i couldn't believe it! very very happy and i've never been one to care about packaging!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Nikkicheri

I ordered this concealer off ebay because after all the great reviews I was dying to try it. It is my perfect shade and it does wonders for my dark circles :) It lasts longer than any other concealer I have used in the past. I will def buy thing again, wish it was available in the states.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Lazza91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing! It covers blemishes and dark circles and lasts all day and at 4.19 it is an absolute steal. Go and get it nowww!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpObsessionxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This concealer is a godsend! For 4.19 it is an absolute bargain! This covers everything and anything! I have really bad acne scarring from a year ago or so and nothing would cover it. This does! And lasts all day. It completely gets rid of dark circcles and brightens and covers them. If you haven't already got this definately go and pick it up! The shade range isn't great but they do a shade that is perfect for me, and it is quite easy to find a shade because your concealer should always be lighter than your foundation(if using under your eyes). You get a lot of product in the tube, however the dofut applicator doesn't get right to the bottom of the tube. This is the reason I am giving this 4 lippies, because there is quite a lot of product wasted. Overall this is my favourite concealer, it could just do with a packaging update.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by rhilings

I LOVE this concealer. After trying out so many different products to cover my acne scars and dark circles I'm kicking myself for being a make up snob for so long and not trying this sooner! Yes, it's Collection 2000, but trust me when I say this is a fantastic concealer.
Pros:
Creamy texture, dries to a lovely matte finish.
Super super blendable.
Cheap.
You get a lot in a tube.
Lasts all day (when set with powder)

Cons:
Range of shades - I have a very pale skin tone so not a problem for me, but there's not a huge choice and sadly darker skin tones aren't catered for.
Packaging - leaves a lot to be desired, the wand doesn't reach all the way into the bottom of the tube so there's always loads left when you think you've run out!