April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by caithni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really liking this so far. I bought this based on other users reviews - thanks guys ... I am a bit wrinkly round the eyes at this stage and have very fine pale skin so definitely need some coverage here. This covers well but is lightweight so blends well and doesnt drag the eye area down.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by test0276

Good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by hannahr20

This is by far the best concealer I have tried. The was so much hype about it by alot of youtube beauty girls so I thought I'd give it a try & it was well worth it. It is cheap & can't fault it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by daisybu

I had thought this was too good to be true... after hearing raving reviews about this concealer i was a bit unsure whether to give it a try or not, but since its only 4.19 (when on offer you can purchase it for less, something round 3.50?) I decided to give it a go!

Its not ridiculously cheap, but its very affordable. I got this in medium and it suits me perfect!

I LOVEEE this product, and will be going back to repurchase more back ups. this concealer works so well!! It tops bobbi brown's creamy concealer i think. Maybe i prefer the more liquid texture rather than creamy.

This covers my blemishes and under eyes perfectly. and for this price you cannot go wrong! This is probably my all time favourite make up product, thats how good it is.

it comes in a lipgloss like packaging, a tube with a wand for application. Packaging is nothing special, price is affordable. Id recommend everyone to give this a try.

Im glad I did!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe how good this concealer is. I use LM Secret Concealer under the eyes just to disguise dark circles but like to use another light reflecting concealer on top. Up til now drugstore concealers were generally disappointing. Not this. It is insanely pigmented and long-lasting. It doesn't crease, not a bit. Only a tiny touch with the wand is necessary. It does need a fair bit of blending, either with a finger or small buffing brush but doesn't look cakey at all.

The colour selection is good, but the ones I swatched on my hand all turned very pink on my cool-toned skin, so I went with the lightest shade, Fair, which is a good match. It works well at disguising the redness around my nose also.

Retails at 4.19 but I got it 50p off so it was a bargainous 3.69. Think I've found my new HG drugstore concealer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great concealer. Great coverage. I didn't find it drying but it can be if you put too much of it under the eye.

Good concealer to buy a shade down in if planning to use under the eye as it provides a nice highlighted effect (though no shimmer or anything)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is medium to full coverage concealer. Thick consistency, can be cakey. It is long lasting compared to other concealers, does crease if you have alot of fine lines like me. Set with fine powder to prevent creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by rachelicious904

Amazing! Good coverage, blends like a dream, nice matte finish, no nasty smells. I use 1 fair and it doubles up really well as a cheek highlighter and covers up dark circles so well! This is 10x better than anything expensive I've tried. I'm sure it will last a while. I don't mind repurchasing at this price! I also tested 2 light in the shop and it had more pinkish tones. Fair was basically YSLs' Touche Eclat (2) without the high price tag! So if you like that get this next time and save your dollar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by niff524

WOW... just wow... I can't believe my HG concealer turned out to be a 4 find from Collection 2000!!!!
I am a makeup junkie and have tried and bought so many concealers over the year, including Estee Lauder double wear, MAC pro longwear (I have 2 shades), Shu Uemura, Bobbi Brown... My favourite is probably EL DW in medium. It covers my undereye circles really well but is just a tad too dark for my skintone (NC 30 ish). Now, Collection 2000 concealer in no.3 medium is REALLY similar to the EL in terms of wear, texture and colour. Except that it works EVEN better on my skin colour!!! It totally brightens my undereye area and provides full coverage that does not budge all day!!! I'm sooo impressed and hate myself for not discovering this little gem sooner!! (recently bought MAC pro longwear in 2 different shades, turned out that neither is a perfect match... Such a waste of money)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sehartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's the holy grail concealer I was looking for!! I'm nc 42 (which is a little dark for me) and I'm using the deep concealer.
It was 4.19 and Its well worth it!! I've spent more on mac which wasnt as good as this.
I like the fact it's quite small, easy to slip in a handbag or small makeup bag.
I put it on once this morning and it's lasted hours without the colour changing or creasing under my eyes.
It's smooth and easy to blend and sets fairly quickly to a matt finish.i could wear this alone for a minimum makeup look.