October 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using a foundation brush, I didn't like the final results and so I tried my fingers, which is the next best thing as it warms up the product, but this bombed for me either way. I didn't get the perfect finish that I was looking for. It also settled into my pores even with a primer. It also oxidized after a few hours,,, not a good look. Going to stick with Teint Idole Ultra or Doublewear .

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFanatic765

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this is a horrible foundation if your skin is dry or not very smooth, it will get pretty cakey. But if your skin is more on the oily side this works fairly well. It's more of a light coverage foundation because if you put to much on, it gets cakey. I have noticed that a lot of Mac foundations can be kind of orangish on fair/pale skin. I have NC15 and it's perfect for fair skin because it doesn't have an orange tint to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by damifund

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have had so much difficulties finding the right foundation and i wanted something that last all day. so i bought this foundation and am in love with it. this is the best foundation I have ever had and trust me it last 16 hours. with this foundation you have to work with it quality because its a bit sticky. it makes my face flawless. this foundation is worth its price. the only that i will advice people is that is foundation when it dry it goes a shade darker so be careful about that. but overall its the best foundation for me. you don't need to seal this with powder it dry within seconds. i just realised i my skin had a breakout because of this foundation and the reason being was because i wore it everyday and was heavy for my skin. so this is not an everyday product as the ingredients is heavy for everyday use I was told by the store and it is true.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

My new favorite foundation. Good coverage, keeps the oilies away, lasts all day. As long as it doesn't break me it, I'm sticking with this.

update: broke me out, was forced to return it, but it really is a great foundation, if your skin can handle it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

I hate this foundation. I bought this in shade nc-15 for around $35 after tax.

Firstly: The coverage isn't that great. You really have to layer it and it gets cakey.
Secondly: They really dont have light shade ranges. I got nc-15 and its still a bit to dark for my pale skin.
Third: THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH BAD SKIN TEXTURES. I dont have a lot of acne, but my skin isn't smooth and i have black heads, whiteheads, and little bumps here and there. No, its not a skin diesease, but unless you have perfectly smooth skin, this foundation will look terrible on you as far as texture goes.

It does last very long, however.

Overall i would not recommend this product because of its dryness and terrible texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by CamrynMcCallum

Love this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I have this thing were every pay check I get I need to buy at least 30$ in cosmetics, and this made the shopping list and I'm glad it did! I just got it from MAC and I just did my makeup (date night :D) and it looks beautiful! It looks flawless and natural! I used a lancome 2way cake brush for this (not available anymore) so maybe that's why it looks so good! Packaging is pretty good too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by HausOfMusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is really good. It really does the job at controlling oily skin, so good it might be a bit drying. It lasts for a very long time. It has very good coverage and matte. Not amazing, not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by GoonerGirl

Finally found my HG foundation!!!!
I bought it in NC30 and its a really good match (goes on a bit orange but it does settle down after a short while)
Its full coverage, it is a bit thick but I usually sheer it out with a moisturiser and apply it with a brush. For me, it works really well, I love the coverage and the texture.
It lasts really well, I have combination skin, but if you have super oily skin you will have to blot or powder.
I am usually a bit paler in the winter so it does look a teensy bit dark, but blending it well usually rectifies that issue.
I haven't had any major oxidation issues so far, and it doesn't look orange on my face (as can be the case with some MAC foundations)
Very pleased with this, and I'm glad I bought it. Will definitely repurchase in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE 7/3/13 I retract anything negative I said about this foundation. I'm an avid "I bought it so I will use it up" makeup junkie, if a product doesn't destroy my skin I will use it until its gone even if I'm not in love with it. After switching my setting powder to MAC Mineralize Skin Finish, which is now my HG powder of all time, it was a game changer for the Pro Longwear. Apparently this foundation didn't play well with my old powder and now I absolutely LOVE this foundation and will repurchase. On days when I want a full face of makeup, this is the best combo I've ever tried. Not only is the coverage flawless, the texture and staying power are amazing. I do have to blot midway thru the day, but my oily skin does not break it down, it never looks blotchy and never becomes cakey. There is something to be said about the way products of the same brand work together and compliment each other. I recommend this combo to anyone with oily aging skin as it works better than any other 2 products together that I've ever tried.

After trying the Studio fix Fluid and having issues with it breaking me out, I purchased this foundation believing it would mimic Revlon Colorstay. Applied well, set to a nice matte finish, color ran a bit darker than the Stufiofix in NC35, all was great until about midway thru the day. This foundation does not hold up on my oily skin as well as colorstay. I used the same setting powder and the Pro Long Wear broke down and became blotchy. It did not break me out and when I am only wearing makeup for a few hours I can ear this to use up the bottle but sadly, its another MAC foundation that didn't work for my skin type.