November 28, 2014 | 1888 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed, am a huge MAC fan as they have the exact foundation color palette for my brown skin. But i have to say MAC pro was a bit of a disappointment, althought it does last a long time average (8-10 hours) it was too sheer to cover up some scars left over from acne. I had to layer it a few times, something that does not happen with studio fix ( powder foundation or liquid)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the foundations I have I have been using this one religiously. I don't have the orange problem that others talk about but I did go a shade lighter (in case it oxidized).. I'm usually an NC35 and I went down to an NC30 and it worked out beautifully. It last all day, I use the strobe cream underneath it and get nothing but compliments.. It's been the one I grab for mainly in the spring and summer months... I am very dry but have my skin (with my skincare routine) more at a normal state now so this works perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by FromNJ23

Ive never been a fan of MAC foundations, or MAC products in general. I think its because everyone who wears their foundation looks super caked and plain weird. I was very skeptical when I bought this foundation but it was really an impulse buy. I actually love the way it looks and it comes out great in pictures. Like perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lovelyKk

Now I have problems with most MAC products, I guess they just don't agree with my skin, I keep thinking maybe I can try other things, but each time I am disappointed. If you have perfect skin, that does not break out, are orange, and can apply makeup perfectly then I think they would be great for you. The one thing I did like about this foundation was that is does last all day. I found that it does oxidize a shade or two darker, and more orange. It is a little thick for my liking. Applied it with my sephora airbrush foundation brush. I am always so surprised at how many girls wear MAC... The ingredients are not good for your skin. Just don't get it. For the same price or only a few dollars more you can get a much better product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i honestly want to love this product but i can't because it broke me out, not horrible breakouts but i have one or two small breakouts everytime i wear this, but i love this because of the lasting power and it doesn't make my skin feel oily AT ALL!!!!! I love that about this foundation, but is it just me or all mac foundations run super yellow/orange? but it still blends into my skin really good, i wear the shade NC35.

I've super sensitive acne prone skin
Combination Oily skin, mostly around the T zone area

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using a foundation brush, I didn't like the final results and so I tried my fingers, which is the next best thing as it warms up the product, but this bombed for me either way. I didn't get the perfect finish that I was looking for. It also settled into my pores even with a primer. It also oxidized after a few hours,,, not a good look. Going to stick with Teint Idole Ultra or Doublewear .

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFanatic765

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this is a horrible foundation if your skin is dry or not very smooth, it will get pretty cakey. But if your skin is more on the oily side this works fairly well. It's more of a light coverage foundation because if you put to much on, it gets cakey. I have noticed that a lot of Mac foundations can be kind of orangish on fair/pale skin. I have NC15 and it's perfect for fair skin because it doesn't have an orange tint to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by damifund

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have had so much difficulties finding the right foundation and i wanted something that last all day. so i bought this foundation and am in love with it. this is the best foundation I have ever had and trust me it last 16 hours. with this foundation you have to work with it quality because its a bit sticky. it makes my face flawless. this foundation is worth its price. the only that i will advice people is that is foundation when it dry it goes a shade darker so be careful about that. but overall its the best foundation for me. you don't need to seal this with powder it dry within seconds. i just realised i my skin had a breakout because of this foundation and the reason being was because i wore it everyday and was heavy for my skin. so this is not an everyday product as the ingredients is heavy for everyday use I was told by the store and it is true.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

My new favorite foundation. Good coverage, keeps the oilies away, lasts all day. As long as it doesn't break me it, I'm sticking with this.

update: broke me out, was forced to return it, but it really is a great foundation, if your skin can handle it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

I absolutely hate this foundation. I bought this in shade NC-15 for around $35 after tax.
Let me preface this with a description of my skin:
I'm an asian teenager. My skin is light and has neutral undertones. I'm acne prone (the kind of acne that you can't pop and makes it hurt to move your face) although I don't get it all the time. HOWEVER my skin is extremely unsmooth and I have large pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and flakey skin.

First: The coverage isn't that great. To get good coverage,you really have to layer it and it gets EXTREMELY cakey.

Second: MAC does not carry light shades. I got an NC-15 and it is not only dark for my asian skin, but also too orange.

Third: THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH BAD SKIN TEXTURES. I don't have a lot of acne, but my skin is definitely not smooth. I have black heads, whiteheads, and little bumps here and there. Unless you have perfectly smooth skin, this foundation will look terrible, as far as texture goes. It highlights all the bumps, pores, and dry pieces of skin.

This foundation is extremely unflattering. The only praise I can give it is that It does last very long and the packaging is nice. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Thanks for reading! (: