August 22, 2014 | 2016 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It is my HG lip balm. It smells just like lemon drop candies and and it tastes so good too. It applies so smoothly and doesn't feel thick. It absorbs into your lips after a while and helps to really hydrate them unlike other balms I have used that just stay on top of you lips. My fiance burnt his lips a few years back and they always peel and crack during the cold weather. This is the only stuff that has worked to keep his lips from doing that.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by AlyCat29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been hearing about this balm for so long that I finally had to try it, despite the mostly mixed reviews.

I wouldn't say this is HG by any means, but it's a fun delivery system for a decent lip-balm. It has a smooth, light texture and delicious lemon scent without being too sweet or candy-ish. I appreciate the spf.

I said I wouldn't buy this product again just because I prefer my go-to lipbalm, but I don't regret the 4 bucks to try it out!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by lizzyaustin

This breaks out the skin on my lip line. Doesn't seem to live up to the hype and I think it is not that fantastic of a moisturizer. I hate the packaging. It's adorable, but not functional. My ball slides off the holder. I wouldn't get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MACamille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is amazing. Adorable shape, good application. Amazing smell. So nice and moisurizing. A good lipstick base. I would totally reccomend this:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Smells like a lemon hard candy. Cute and fun to use packaging. Found it at walmart by the checkouts. Really love these balms, they heal chapped lips well and are so soothing. My bottom lip split in two places the other day from dry heat (I'm a welder) and within a day everything was healed because of slathering on this lip balm and the sweet mint one. Now that's impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by KareyKat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally obsessed with this lip balm. I love it!!!!! I'm going to get the other flavors tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by shlle999

I gave 2 for the overall rating. The retail price is alittle over $3 in CA. I got a $2 mail in rebate so I purchased it to try since a lot of people were raving how good it is. Otherwise, I thought it was pricey for what it's really worth. I think it is a lot product in the container since I've been using for over a week and it didn't look like I made a dint in it. I like the fragrance since it is fruity and light. I apply a thin strip before it gets to greasy. However, I have to reapply often. I like the packaging because it looks really cute on my desk. It doesn't look like a chapstick at all instead it looks like an egg on the desk. I wouldn't buy it again at its retail price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by JTT

The design of this lip balm is genius. Very ergonomic and practical and makes so much sense. Feels good, easy to use, etc.

Except the actual product is all surface. It doesn't actually moisturize your lips. Even chapstick or CVS brand chapstick works better than this brand. It's more like a veneer or a light gloss and the moisture never penetrates your chapped lips.... Save your money.

I have a chapstick addiction - so I've tried pretty much every brand on the market since my lips are constantly dry. I have about 8 different chapsticks in my purse alone. For value, nothing beats Carmex...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by digitalparanoia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 other eos flavors. This one has a different consistency than the rest because it has SPF. I agree that it is thicker and creamier than the other eos balms, it is more slippery and shiny on your lips as well. It doesn't sink in and moisturize as well as the rest so I'm taking off a lippie. I tend to only wear this one in sunny weather.

This is my favorite of the eos for the scent/taste, and it has much more flavor than the other eos flavors I have (summerfruit, honeydew, vanilla)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

So I seen this displayed on the random item shelf next to the cashier at walmart for less than $3 so i figured why not..
I have very dry flaky lips all year round.
after I get out of the shower and exfoliate my lips i apply some product
I find myself talking this product up so i can really like it
Pros:
Smells like lemon frosting..yum
design of sphere is awesome
spf15 is always good
Cons:
its just bleh..nothing to special