November 24, 2014 | 833 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by ShahnaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this product almost everyday, and it doesn't cake under my eyes like many other concealers. I love the texture, and the feeling when putting it on. Whilst it does make a difference, it doesn't completely solve the problem area on me but I don't expect miracles. I feel it does a good job considering the price and I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by justwishin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Looooooooooove this! Great texture, medium coverage, brightening. BUT, after a couple months I finally realized it's this that is giving me the milia around my eyes. Probably because it's mineral-based. So upset, because I love it otherwise! :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

It is great for everyday use. It is a very thin formula that blends easily. It brightens the eyes. It feels cooling. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't stay on for a long period of time. I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Tuga

I didn't think I would like this product, because I'm very picky with concealers, but it actually feels good and covers my dark circles! I would recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetlittlebird

I bought this product thinking it would do wonders for the area under my eyes. Based on many reviews, why wouldn't I think that? Well, clearly it works for some ... but I'm not one of those people. I found this product to be thick and cake-y. It dries and then settles into the fine lines around my eyes. It also doesn't cover up dark circles, and mine aren't really that bad. This product should be able to handle them. Also, while rolling the ball under my eyes actually feels nice and refreshing, it deposits way too much of the product. I have to wipe some of it away, or else it starts looking, well, like I said, cake-y.

Anyway, I appreciate that it works for many of you. But I will definitely not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. Ticks all the boxes: doesn't settle into lines, actually covers/disguises dark circles and sunken sockets, easy to apply, long lasting, good value, good for skin, sturdy packaging.... Really, this is the one! I use this every day and don't apply any other product except for Guerlain powder on top. Looks great in every light (and in photos). Completely undetectable and long lasting. LOVE it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by dinoRAWRSyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Someone please cue the spotlight and choir, because I think I found my HG undereye concealer! I've got horrible undereye circles to the point that they almost look like black eyes sometimes, and I have the worst time trying to find concealer. I've gone through everything from Smashbox to W'n'W with no luck. I have a lot of issues with concealer which include accentuating dry patches (which is weird considering how oily I am), settling into fine lines, looking cakey or fake, being far too yellow for my skin tone, and not being long-wearing enough. I am happy to say that this gave me none of those problems!

First off, the color. It seemed kind of yellow for me, but it was just enough yellow to be corrective, but still matched my skin tone to the point you couldn't tell I was wearing anything. This stuff blends beautifully and does a nice job covering up redness around my nose and spots on my face, as well. The coverage is not 100%, but I'm okay with that, because with how extreme my circles are, anything that's covered them up completely has looked extremely fake and flat, and you can tell I have product on. The coverage from this product is probably medium, but it also seems to have some light-reflective properties, making it look like my skin is naked, but glowy and without that socked-in-the-eye look.

For the length of wear, once I set it lightly with my powder (I use the ELF Mineral Booster), this stuff doesn't come off until I want it to. Normally at work, because I work with lots of machines running and big laminators, I can get kind of sweaty and melt off my face products, but this stuff lasted from almost 12 hours without budging at work, and it lasted another day running around outside in the hot weather and changing clothes constantly.

I can't say anything yet about the dark-circle-correcting properties because I haven't been using it for long.

Overall, this is probably my favorite concealer-type product I've ever used. The coverage is not full, but it still covers well and looks very natural, and you can use it to cover any uneven tone around your nose/chin/etc. as well as undereyes. It works well as a highlighter, and while it is a bit pricey for the amount you get, it's still reasonably priced and easily available. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Christiepk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used many expensive concealers and eye creams but this tinted eye roller is by far the best and cheapest. I use it in the morning under my makeup and it gives me that extra bright under eye finish. The texture of the tint is so light but gives you full coverage without looking cakey at all. I was shocked to see that this drugstore product worked so much better than any other expensive concealer I've used. I use an eye shadow primer first, then the tinted roller, then eye makeup. My under eyes stay bright with not 1 smudge all day. Go out and buy this now if you haven't already!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by elles143

I love this! It's super easy to apply. I use it a bit as a highlighter since I don't find my circles that dark but this works well for giving your eyes a little more pop and a more awake look.

One downside for others is that they only have 2 or 3 shades so if their colours don't work for you, you're out of luck.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mdelaney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have ugly dark circles under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get. So I heard about this product and decided to give it a try. I wasn't impressed and will not be buying it again. I found it was just like a very light concealer that didn't do much for my dark circles at all. Disappointing!