Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 6/29/2013 5:13:00 PM

This foundation is my hg foundation. It has such a beautiful natural but healthy glow finish. Iv been complemented so many times at how great my skin looks. This foundation has medium coverage which is build able. I find the best finish is using a stippling brush which u can then buff into the skin. One pump is enough for my whole face. But u can easily layer more. No cakiness or dryness. Suitable for dry and oil combo skin. Bourjois have outdone themselves. Max wear iv had from this is 11 hours using a primer underneath.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation! I have the lightest shade 51 light vanilla (I think it's called) and this shade fits me quite well. Im pale but not really pale and it almost matches my skin. This foundation is REALLY easy to blend! In the past because I have combination skin, with other foundations they can be hard to rub in some areas but this foundation is really easy to blend in dry and oily areas! Also, the smell of this foundation... Omg, it is so nice! It smells of fruit which is lovely! I'd say without powder this foundation doesn't last very long but with powder it can stay for about 6 to 7 hours I'd say. I also really like the packaging, it is really easy to use and the pump has the perfect amount coming out every time. I'd say this foundation is medium coverage as it does cover up blemishes and some spots, and it still gives a natural look. Overall, I really like this foundation! :D

on 6/12/2013 4:19:00 AM

This is a great foundation, especially for people with combination or oily skin like me. It gives a natural matte finish, but without being dead, as it says it makes your skin appear radiant. I would say it's light to medium coverage, but is easily buildable! The staying power is quite good on my skin considering my T-zone gets oily throughout the day; but this is only if I use loose powder to set it. This foundation also smells amazing, which makes your face feel (and smell) fresh. The only disappointment I had with this product is it's colour range, I am very fair, but even shade 51 (the lightest shade) was too dark for me. Not a great range of colours and tones but that's just me being pale! But overall a good product.

on 6/6/2013 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this foundation on a buy one get one free offer. I really like the finish of the foundation. I apply it with my fingers. I use the shade 57, as soon as I apply it appears a bit too bronze for my skin but within a few minutes the foundation just sort of blends into my skin and really gives it a very good finish or glow you may say. I really am in love with this foundation and would buy it again.

This is by far my favourite foundation I own!! I have been using it for nearly 3 months now and I would definitely repurchase it again and again and again! It is a very reasonable price for the quantity and quality of the product. It applies very well to my skin and stays put all day! I have nothing but positive comments for this foundation.

on 5/27/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I live in the US and purchased this foundation blindly through amazon.uk. One thing I know is that you cant never go wrong with uk's drugstore cosmetics they are beyond excellent. Fortunately, the shade I ordered matched me PERFECTLY and the package it's just so neat, the only thing I'm not crazy about is the scent (cant describe it) but its ok it doesnt stay on yout skin. I have combo skin, this foundation glides on great, blends beautifully and it gives a dewey finish but its not full coverage, almost a medium after 2 pumps which is a lot of product. Once you set with powder your good to go, HOWEVER this doesnt not last on me more than 5 or 6 hours it melts right off which is wierd given that this product claims to give 16 hrs. I would compare its texture to my neutrogena healthy skin because they apply very similar but neutrogena stays on me all day. Over all it was a good price, I paid £9 plus shipping I still like it, I guess i will have to use it for daily routines since I try to keep it natural when I go to work, or maybe during the winter when I'm more dry it will stay longer.

on 5/26/2013 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I HATE BOURJOIS FOR DISCONTINUING THIS AMAAAZING PRODUCT!
its such a shame that bourjois healthy mix foundation is unavailable now ...
It was the best foundation I have used, After the bottle finished i went and purchased the worst foundation ever---Revlon colorstay 24hr (24hr looking ugly) Its not a great foundation- I was planning to buy bourjois healthy mix foundation again ... looked in boots, superdrug ect and it wasnt online, checked in stores wasnt there -- it was replaced by healthy mix foundation radiance reveal - tried it in store ---ewww --- you might aswell wear a veerrryy sheer tinted moisturizer .. the coverage for the original healthy mix was semi-matte , medium-full coverage -- made my skin like a babys butt, it wasss awesome

hatte you bourjois!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After reading reviews online I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead with buying Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. I am in love with the bourjois blushers so expected good delivery.
The serum remindes me a lot of a BB cream, the texture is fine, provides a thin medium coverage and seems to brighten my whole complexion.
I love the fruity smell but this may be off putting for some. I actually use this foundation on my legs when heading off for a night out because it makes them look so flawless, even and soft (sounds strange, but try it!!)
It was quite pricy in Australia ($30) and after previously living in the UK i know it is a lot cheaper there so was a bit peeved.

All in all this is a great product and is now one of my make up bag staples!!

on 5/24/2013 12:27:00 PM

Excellent foundation! One of the best I've ever tried. Light texture/feel and medium coverage (buildable to heavy medium), which is my ideal king of foundation. Very blendable. Dries quickly to a satin natural matte finish. Does not oxidize, lasts around 6-7 hours on me, holds the oil in my t-zone pretty well, smells deliciously fruity and gentle (the smells disappears in a couple of minutes). Shade 54 is a perfect match for my NC30-35 skin (the closest match I ever got in a foundation).
I love the package. It comes with a pump and we can see how much product is left. Also, there is no waste of product, since the bottom comes up as you use it.
There's something special about this foundation, something more, that I cannot finger point exactly. It leaves my complexion looking radiant, fresh, healthy (hence the name, duh). It's the foundation I would recommend to anyone, any skin type, any age.
I'm definitely repurchasing it.
The only one little "con" I can find in this product (not enough of a con to take a lippy off) is it can look a little bit heavier if you have dry areas in your face, which I sometimes do. That's why next time, I might try the new formulation that is said to be a little bit more hydrating.

I love this foundation! I ran out of my MUFE HD foundation- the only foundation I was sure to match! I heard so many good things about the original healthy mix foundation, and I couldn't find it any where, I live in DK and we dont have this brand here :( Anyways I picked this up at amazon's and boy oh boy- this is the perfect match for me! Im so happy- cause the foundations we have here in DK allways has pink undertones, so I find it really hard to match up any foundations.
Im a NC20-25 in MAC, and 117-120 in MUFE depends if it is winther or summer.
I have com. skin- oily T-zone and dry patches. I do have to powder and blot thrughout the day- but that doesn't bother me. It doesn't cling to my dry patches and it look very natural in the skin..
I really would love to try the original healthy mix, but till then- I will use this for sure!

Video Reviews & Tutorials