November 23, 2014 | 1995 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. It is a great neutral color that I think would look good on any skin tone. I am NC40 and this is very natural looking on me. It is a medium neutral taupe with some shimmer. I use this with Brulee as a highlight. This lasts all day with no creasing over UDPP and Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot. It's well pigmented and goes on super smooth. I really like that this is small and compact since it doesn't take up a lot of space in my purse or vanity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Beautiful taupe with very smooth texture. I like pairing this with WnW Brulee on the lid, Nutty on the crease and sometimes BB After Hours to darken up the crease. Perfect combo, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this awhile ago due to all the good reviews. I have been on a wet n wild kick lately and I am loving them. I was hesitant at first, wet n wild brought back memories of bad bright blue eye shadow and sickly pink lipstick. This color is amazing, its a silvery taupe gray, it has a nice sheen, not glitter but a soft glowy look. The texture is soft, not too soft but perfect, nice pigmentation and it blends well. The packaging is rough I have a hard time getting mine open (I have this problem with the other single shadows from this line too) but for the 1.99 I paid I am not gonna complain. This is my go to shadow when I don't know what to do, or when I want a more subtle natural look, just this and brulee from the line as a highlight and I am good to go.

Overall I would/will buy this again way to go wet N wild!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lilyflower26

Beautiful cool brown color and velvety texture. I absolutely love this color. It is super cheap and the quality is great. Only small complaint is that it is kind of hard to open, but i can live with that :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sfaithj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is a gorgeous, neutral, highly pigmented, smooth texture eyeshadow. It looks great on my warm skin and I suspect it would look gorgeous on cool toned girls too. I paired it with sugar in the highlight for a beautiful, neutral eye. LOVE IT! Just need to go out and buy more!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by kentuckyrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well for the price I can't really complain. A nice, easy to use neutral taupe. My only complaint is that the color's intensity fades quickly on me. I don't think I will miss it too much when (if) I use it up...but only because I have so many other similar colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Silvery Taupe shade that is almost identical to Chanel's Vega. Very professional looking, perfect for a wash with black liner for work. The $2 price tag just sweetens it. Not my favorite taupe because it lacks the multiplicity and dimension of say MAC Satin Taupe, but still very pretty, and the texture, as with all of these, is divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by PaisleyPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this shadow in the creme brulee and I love it good color payoff, and darn good price. I love how Wet N Wild have stepped their game up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic neutral, everyday sort of color. I can swipe it on my eyelids up to the crease, blend it out a bit, and it's good to go. It looks especially nice paired with some of the other browns in their holiday palettes (like the near-infamous MAC Club dupe in the Night Elf palette, or the purple-y browns in the Sugar Plum Fairy set) in the crease. It's a very wearable, versatile shade - just the right amount of shimmer, easy to wear/blend, wonderful texture.
I snagged this for $1 at Walgreens, and now that I know how good WnW shadows are I'm planning another trip to stock up. I never gave WnW a second thought before buying Nutty, but I'm impressed and would recommend this particular color to everyone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Jessface2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is by far one of my favorite eyeshadow's ever! It makes a gorgeous neutral and I constantly wear it to work! It is a good dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe and is way way cheaper ($2) than any MAC eyeshadow! Very pigmented, easily blends, and has a creamy texture. Recommend to all!