November 27, 2014 | 1210 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by betsyab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Packaging as others have said could be better, too much comes out when trying even the smallest pump. However, is a great product! This is the first primer I've ever tried and I love it. I put it over my lids and lightly around my eyes, and it just makes them open up and look brighter. I really look like I had a full nights sleep with this on. It holds make up in place, eyeliner doesn't budge and shadows don't crease. Lasts all day!

Surprised more people don't like it. But in reading the reviews, I see in some of those reviews that people used the product inappropriately.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by shumeoshu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product suck ! sorry I have to say that because after a second used my face got a big pimple!!!! and I felt so oil after one hour ! It cost me 31 can for this product lucky that I returned . not a good product not recommence also the packaging so cheap!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by pepeleru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the worst Benefit products in existence, not only is it a mediocre product and doesnt live up to its claims, the packaging pisses me right off, you just waste tonnes and tonnes of product as it globs out. I emailed them about it and their advice was to gently tap the dispenser. This worked the first time but didnt respond after that. I tried to save the excess and put it in a sample jar but it dried out too much and looked disgusting when I applied it under my eyes. I find it does work to a degree as an undereye concealer if applied very thinly and then foundation on top but I will not repurchase, overpriced and the very worst packaging ive ever seen!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by 245am

this product did not work for me. as a primer, it did a sufficient job, however, when i applied the product to my eyelids, i felt like you could still SEE the product even after eyeshadow application, giving me that white ringed racoon look. the pump was also silly because sometimes it was hard to control how much product was dispensed. there were times where i had to swipe some of the extra product on top of the pump for the next day's use because too much product dispensed out of the gentle push i gave on the pump. no thanks, good thing this was free. i tossed it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by arissamay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eye primer would be fantastic for someone who tends to have oily eyelids or for people who live in very humid areas during the summers. Right now it dries out my eyelids, so I wouldn't personally use it except during the summers when something like UDPP would get melty, but it's definitely an excellent product for those specific purposes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by NatBeans

I love this primer, it holds my shadows on until I take them off. I would have given it a 5 but the packaging is TERRIBLE. You have to lightly tap the pump, if you don't you will end up with enough product to last a week. I find I only need a tiny drop of it to cover my whole lid. I love the actual primer but I really wish Benefit would change the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by wonderhj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does not work as an eyeshadow primer. I don't see greater color payoff and it doesn't help eye shadow stick. My shadows stayed for maybe an hour and gone in four. I won't be buying again- I am glad I have the smaller version that came in this set of minis from Sephora. I am going back to my Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this primer! I have used the one by Smashbox but prefer this one as it's a bit cheaper, you get more product and coverage is not as thick/matte looking on my eyelids. You only need a very small amount of this product to get really good results.
I have sensitive eyes and this has not irritated them once! It holds eyeshadow and liner really well and I find I don't have as much creasing on my lids. This primer also makes applying eyeshadow a breeze! It makes it easier to blend and it also intensifies any eyeshadow.
My eyelids are quite light and this primer covers up the freckles and the small bluish veins. It is great on those days when you just want an even canvas on your eyelids and don't feel like applying eye makeup. It looks great alone with some mascara!
Now the only minus which frankly gets on my nerves , is the pump. If you pump it too hard you end up getting one big dollop of product that you don't need. If this happens, I would suggest getting some kind of small pill box and scooping the extra product into it so all of it does not go to waste and you can use it next time.
I have found if I use small, shallow pumps (almost tapping on the pump) that I get enough for one eye and I don't have extra that is going to waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by posie85

i have been using this since it came out and absolutely love it.
in fairness, it is the first eye primer i've used, so i can't compare it to others, but my eyeshadow used to last a couple of hours before it would have creased and disappeared. now i put it on in the morning... and totally forget about it; it really works.
the only downside is that i find it can look a bit heavy under the eye as a concealer, and it is supposed to do both. but as an eye primer, i've been totally pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Gittel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product and it is a very good primer and concealer, but it is very drying and doesn't go on smoothly like Urban Decay's primer potion (which is not as good a primer as Benefit's Stay Don't Stay). It is also inconvenient to use because the product is very concentrated and the pump dispenses way too much product. I will use the rest of the product, but after it runs out I will try a different primer.