September 2, 2014 | 1242 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff was blah. Darkened a tad....no length, no volume. Not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by slstar

I can't believe how much I love this mascara with the old school brush! Lengthens, volumizes, rich jet black color (in very black), and dries without the crunch factor. You can apply one coat for a natural look, or layer for a dramatic look without having your lashes become a sticky mess. I think I have found my HG drugstore mascara! Definitely give this one a try! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by michyg

YES i would buy this again! and again and again!!! I can't believe that I underestimated this mascara... I'm so happy that this website encouraged me to go out and buy it! It was on sale at Walmart for $3.95 (ummm amaaaazing!) and I prefer it OVER lashblast because it dries faster and is much easher to use. PLUS it holds a curl much better than lashblast. I like to think of my lashes as problem lashes... because they don't curl and resist to hold a curl when forced, are fairly short, and like to fall out easily. I tried this for a couple of days and im in love... For the price and the results I've definately found my HG mascara FINALLY! ithought maybelline's falsies was it... nope this is! HURRAH!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

3.5, rounding up because it was so cheap :). Lashes look thicker, but can be quite spidery, lumpy, and clumpy compared to my precious plushlash or hypnose. It did however cost just over 5 bucks so while I wont purchase this regularly, if I come to a point where the budget is REALLY tight, I will definitely turn to this. Formula is a little too dry and lumpy but they ALMOST have it right. I love the brush......not too big, not too small.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by gina123inmateo

I love it!! I really didn't think I would like this at all but its my number one mascara! even compared to HE brands. The brush is a little on the small side to my liking but it works great! I put on maybe 2 to 3 coats and it doesn't clump my lashes or flake. It give incredible volume and length. (Maybe other reviewers who have had problems with flaking had dried out old ones...?? who knows.) But its wonderful, my lashes aren't short but they're not super long either and it really looks like I'm wearing falsies!! I looove how I can apply just a little for the day time or i can layer a few coats and I'm ready for a night out. Its very versatile for me. I'm someone who likes to curl my lashes AFTER I put on my mascara because no matter what mascara I put on after i curl my bare lashes they uncurl and with this the curl is beautiful and natural and stays all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyyzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara so much. It gives amazing volume just how i like and it doesnt smudge down to bellow your eyes to give you raccoon eyes. all over this is the best mascara better than benefit bad gal

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by itssyd12

I used Max Factor's 2000 Calorie mascara for the last 6 years because it was truly the best mascara. Then they stopped making it and I was totally lost. I know a lot of people used this so I dont know why they did that. Cover Girl's online chat recommended this Super Thick Lash mascara to me and let me tell you it is pretty much identical to the 2000 Cal!!!!! I am soooo happy! Doesn't smudge. Doesn't wear off. Doesn't flake off. Doesn't leave black on your eyelids where your eyelashes touch because yes they do touch because this mascara works that well!! :)

LOVE IT and I will totally buy it for as long as they keep making it.

YAY!!!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by moxiegretl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is awesome! It goes on easily (use the wiggle method to get more product on your lashes), it DOES NOT smudge or wear off all day, but it is more of a natural look, not that "falsie" look that a lot of people want. So this is my HG (for now, mascara junkies like me are always on the prowl!) for a natural looking mascara, simply perfect for the daytime look. And did I mention its CHEAP?! I have the waterproof and the super thick lash, both are great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Lepotica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! I've been looking for a volumizing mascara that provides separation (doesn't clump), and this is it! The tube design is also nice--I like to tightly close my mascara tubes and the handle is shaped like hexagon with multiple angles making it easy to twist open. I got it for $5 along with an eyeliner at a BOGO sale at CVS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Although I rate this highly, and loved it, I won't buy it again because I am going to try others in the CG line.
That being said, this is a really nice mascara that gives a natural look but with more oomph! Thick lashes that are clump free and separated nicely. Its great, and I highly recommend it.