April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by acadianarose

I have noticeable pores around my nose (not horribly large, but noticeable) and oily skin. So I was really excited to try this product and I really wanted it to work, but it did not. I noticed no difference whatsoever in the appearance of my pores and within minutes of finishing my makeup, I looked like an oil slick. It does feel very nice but that is it. Definitely not worth $30. I would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by angellove78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this product up out of sheer luck Sephora was out of stock of the Nars face primer and headed for this one, wow i have to say i love this primer, i did look up the reviews on this before trying it, and glad i got this one, it's smooth and velvety, and slightly tinted which surprised me, but am so glad i got this one Too Faced has yet to let me down with their products......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by briii

I love this primer so much. Its my all time favorite. I actually think its better than my smashbox, which is weird. I went back to get the smashbox and the mua reccomended this one cuz it was cheaper. I'm so glad I got it. Its so smooth and makes my makeup last all day. Its such a great primer. I recommend trying it. Its amazing :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this primer I actually bought this for only $15.00 from a local speciality shop. Goes on smoothly and my liquid foundation goes on evenly over it. Makeup lasts all day with only a midday touchup with powder for t zone shine. tube is small for the price. If I can get it for sale again I'll rebuy but not at regular price. 3 lippies because of price

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by KelRo727

Best primer I have ever used! Filled in my pores, silky matte finish, made my La Mer foundation powder go on ever silkier! I can't go without it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like this primer, However it does not do too much for oil control.
The feel is nice & I do think in fill's in pores a bit, but honestly not really worth the 30 dollar price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Julia2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When it comes to primers I can be picky. I am not going to spend money on a product and then spend time applying it everyday if it is doing little to nothing. I have always liked the idea of primers and over the last few years I have tried: MAC prep+prime, Smashbox photofinish, Napaleon Perdis autopiolet, Laura Mercier oil-free and one from Fresh. I did not like any of them. I didn't really feel that any of them did anything special for my skin that my regular skincare and makeup routine was not already accomplishing.

I was ready to give up on primers. Enter Too Faced Primed and Poreless and I am a true believer in the power of a great primer. My skin feels amazingly smooth and soft and matte, but in a healthy way, and it stays that way all day. My makeup stays fresh looking all day as well. My biggest thrill with this primer is how it smooths the actual texture of my skin, making bumps less noticable and almost completely ridding me of the semi-large pores that have been the bane of my existence for years now.

Overall I have to say this is amazing. I would even say it is HG status. This is the first product I have ever purchased from Too Faced and I love how the one and only product I have ever been inspired to try from this line turns out to be HG! I will most definitely buy this again and again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by desouterj

After sampling or testing a variety of high end primers, I made the investment in Primed & Poreless. While Smashbox's Photo Finish was a tough competitor, this lightly tinted product won out. I have since bought the Smashbox primer, and think that Too Faced is much better overall.

PROS:
- makes skin feel amazingly soft throughout the day
- primes face to receive foundation wonderfully (I only use liquid foundation and cannot attest to other types). No way that foundation on naked skin could look or last as well as with P&P.
- a little goes a long, long way

CONS:
- the price is a bit steep so I'll seek out Ebay sellers next time I need to purchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am addicted to primers and highlighters, if something is new and has an added benefit, or a cute package, I'll cave and get it. I tried this one in a mini that came in the current Walk of Shame set for $39 at Sephora, which I love, btw. Since trying it, I bought the full size and don't regret it at all. I don't really have major skin issues, I'm pale with some visible pores and redness to cover up and this works great. I often skip foundation if the primer does the trick, and this one does allow me to go foundation-free most days! I like this, but do keep in mind it is a silicone based formula, so make sure you like that before buying.

Update- It's like 10 months later of using this primer probably every other day and I still love it! Will def repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by playsindirt

This is EXACTLY the same as Clinique's pore minizer primer only in a bigger tube. And just like Clinique's, it broke me out really badly. This really isn't a primer as much as a foundation/spackle. Not breathable at all. This should be for dryer, good skin gals only. I'll stick with Smashbox Lite, thank you.