July 23, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by amybethan

The best eyeliner I've tried by far! The consistency of it is brilliant for a perfect application it makes it easy to get different thicknesses of lines. I have it in the colour black and it's perfect for everyday looks and more intense. Just an all round great eyeliner! Definitely want to repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

I've been using this for a few days now and I'm very disappointed. I have it in brown and its not dark or pigmented at all. It also smudges even though it claims to be smudge proof. I've never been closer to returning a product to get my money back. It's a waste. Maybe the black is better..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by shesskincarelover

I really love this gel liner! Its actually really long lasting! Of course, it is SMUDGE-PROOF and WATER-PROOF. Definitely something i would recommend for drugstore-must-have products!! it kinda hard to remove it using wet wipe. so i prefer to use oil (olive oil, baby oil etc..) to remove it! AND, honestly i WON'T RECOMMEND you this gel liner for WATERLINE. as it will hurt your eyes (based on my experience)
SO AFTER ALL, IF YOU LOOKING GEL LINER THAT WOULD BE GREAT FOR CAT EYE AND DRAMATIC LOOK, GO FIND THIS IN DRUGSTORE. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

EDIT: *Check out NYX gel liners in Scarlette, aka dark brown if you're looking for a product similar to Maybelline's discontinued Espresso that I review here.*

All colors in this line are not created equally (constancy, application and wear all vary). That said, Espresso is my color, it's just fantastic and frankly, the only eyeliner I wear. Espresso is deep, dark, solid brown with great pigmentation and easy application, light enough in color that is softens otherwise too stark eyelooks, dark enough for the statement winged liner looks that I go for. Darker than "brown" and obviously, lighter than black...perhaps a blackened-brown. Wear is fantastic (far better than MAC's Fluidlines) and the drier, creamier texture makes application foolproof. (I find that if gels are too runny, you need an *impeccable* brush to apply it with. With the drier constancy of this liner, my brush can be less than ideal and I still get a great application.) It's also easily worn as an eyeshadow. In NYC, it is easily found in drugstores around $10 for 3 grams or 0.106 oz and a decent little brush that eventually loses it's shape over time, this little pot has lasted more than a year, I have a back up and will undoubtedly repurchase again.

ARGH! My backup has been lost in a move and I've come to discover that the Espresso color is no longer made! The hunt for another fabulous blackened-brown, budge-proof eyeliner begins again :( continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by cits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried too many eyeliners and yet my eyes are too oily and have too many creases on the lids. Guess any eyeliners won't stay for more than 5 hours and they always smudged easily. Every time I got home my eyes were always in a total mess.

When I found out about this eyeliner I thought it's pretty cheap and might give it a try.

And I love it.

It would stay all day at the office (I worked from 8.30 til 19.00 everyday, sometime overtime). It also made me glad cause whenever I went back home, the eyeliners stayed where they are. It's very easy to apply, even though the downside of this product is that the brush is not that perfect. But, I don't care, it's very cheap, I'd rather buy myself a proper brush and keep buying this product. However, If you're planning to use the brush just make sure to clean them often. I'm using the intense black color, and happy with it because it is very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ljadeke

This eyeliner sticks like nothing I have ever tried. Great for a thick night look. Lasts for hours. (Sometimes I put it on and than wash my face, and than put on the rest of my makeup. It really is that thick. It's the only way I can figure out how to get a light daytime amount on.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Christinecrayton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing product, it is very easy to work with and it stays on for a very long time, it's an absolutely perfect product! One thing I would say is that they should get a waterproof one because after a few hours it does seep and move slightly down due to slight oil on my eyelids

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunky14

I bought it in black and it is a very dark, nice color. It goes on easily. The brush that comes with it is ok. Not the best, but it is better than average.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupmonarch17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS!!! It is not messy. Even when I got the intense black it still gives a natural finish and you can make that glamorous cats eye effect too! It is easy to apply and has a much thinner line. I used to use a pencil but it came out too thick and was hard to remove. I love maybelliene products and I trust them. I would definutely recommend buying this. I dont know the price as I got it as a gift but it is worth it. I think it's perfect go get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by flowersfromaghost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner, haven't went back to the pencil liner since! The pencil liners would always smudge and wipe off because of my oily skin. This product stays perfectly in place with a little primer first. It lasts all day and easily comes off at night. I use this product almost every day and would highly recommend for those who are tired of the pencils always smudging!