December 18, 2014 | 1060 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by melissaem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this in brown and purple and they were both so DRY!! Am I the only one who couldn't even apply this without the gel crumbling? I contacted maybelline Australia and they didn't even bother to reply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by heysaby1

I really like this eyeliner and it is my first gel eyeliner ever! so I really dont have much to compare, but i had try liquid eyeliners and Im not good with them, i find it hard to work with them, but this one is so easy to apply, i love that it comes with a brush which makes a great job when it comes to applying the product! I also love how it stays on my eyelid ALL DAY! No smudging! And I leave in a super hot city, so if I go out I will sweat like crazy but this eyeliner stays on till the end of the night! :D Also is very pigmented so dont worry about that:) It hasnt dry out and its in the same condition that when i bought it :)
I RECOMMEND IT! AND I WILL REPURCHASE IT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I loveeeee this stuff!!! Its affordable and highly pigmented. Ive had this for over two years and im still using it. Just remember to cap it tightly. It's pretty long wearing. Lasts me the entire day. Maybe i will get a lil smudge on hot days or if i accidentally rub my eyes but its not a biggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This gel liner is my all time favorite, it's AMAZING! It definately lasts all day and is really pigmented =) a little goes a long way! I got mine in 'Blackest Black' and it lasted me almost a year! Although I normally used an angled brush with this, the brush is very easy to use and makes it easier to get into the inner corner of the eyes, definately would reccomend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. BEST EYELINER EVER. and this is coming from an arabian eye liner junkie. I have tried so many and this is the bomb.com. seriously it is so opaque and black. And it doesn't chip. Or smudge. I have slept in this and woke up fine. Only thing that sucks is that it is kind of hard to take off. It kind of smudges everywhere but its sooooo worth it after a whole day of beautiful looking eyeliner ! But I don't use the brush it comes with ! It is worked best with an angled brush. Especially for winged looks.

Update:
Still using and loving this!! If you have oily eyelids, use a primer. I have oily lids and I dont even use a primer and im still fine. No smudging. If it smudges you might be applying too much liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Blackest Black. A great liner, and I even like the brush that comes with it.

I picked this up short notice after forgetting my MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. It was an excellent substitute, and I've found myself using this Maybelline liner more than any other gel liner. It's cheap, it applies smoothly and evenly, the texture is great, the pigment is dark, it lasts forever on oily lids, it doesn't transfer, and the brush is great. I'm using the brush with other brands of gel liners as well.

I'm very pleased about this purchase, and would highly recommend this liner to those new to gel liners as well as huge fans of gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect for top and bottom waterline, lasts all day. Not so good for applying to the actual eyelid though, smudges like a pencil would. I wouldn't have this replace your liquid eyeliner completely, I would still use a liquid eyeliner if you want to draw a thin line on your eyelid and do a cat flick but I would definitely have this replace whatever you've been wearing on the waterline. Very nice

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Twinkletoes10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this eyeliner for my formal and am very satisfied with it. I don't have a very steady hand but this was super easy to apply (although I did use my own angled eyeliner brush - definitely would recommend getting a hold of one of these!) You can easily build up the colour and create your desired shape. I've had some trouble with pencils on my bottom lashline in the past as it makes me look a bit like a panda but with this eyeliner, you can get the line really thin.

The only thing preventing me from using this as an everyday eyeliner is the fact that it seems such a waste to spend that money on such a tiny little pot! I also find it a bit of a pain to have to wash the brush after every use compared to a pencil that you just need to sharpen every few days. Still I will definitely continue to use this eyeliner for formal occasions or when I'm going out.

Great for both beginners and more experienced makeup users and so versatile!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rubyrhee

i seriously didnt really like this. i have a monolid and slighty oily lids. its very black and comes with an awesome brush but its isnt creamy and smudges alot

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by AnnevieC

For me this is the best gel liner ever. I bought this in black, Its very easy to apply and the color lasts for hours! I have oily lids but it doesn't smudge. It dries up easily once applied. I tried revlon colorstay liquid liner in blackest black and also their pencil liner,but i was never satisfied with the color....for me it doesnt give the black color i like... too light for me..so I decided to give gel liners a try. Since This one from Maybelline is making waves here in our country, I went out to get one and I love it. Will definitely stick to this brand.