August 21, 2014 | 1777 users online

Liquid - NARS - Sheer Glow Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

The foundation is okay, It doesnt have much coverage but is good for skin that is already clear.

The packaging SUCKS! I always used too much and made a mess because there is no pump. You can buy a pump, but it would cost over $10 after shipping and it is hard to find in stores. So I took the pump off of my old Benefit liquid foundation and put it on the Nars, and it worked!

So before buying a Nars pump, try the pumps of other foundations you already have. I heard the MAC pump works too.

Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by NARSLOVER101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this foundation. i have dry pale skin and was looking for a foundation to make me look glowing- this one certainly does, maybe even sometimes a bit too glowy so i feel like i have to use powder to stop me looking so shiny. i like how you are able to build up the foundation to give such a flawless look! this, along with mac studio sculpt are my two favourite foundations- sheer glow is a bit more expensive but worth it!! not planning on changing foundation anytime soon, definitely worth a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by DandoonBeauty

I love this foundation! I've been using it for 2 years and can't live without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So, after hearing such amazing things online and from friends about this foundation I decided to go and check it out at Sephora.
I was matched to the shade 'Gobi' I believe it is called, and the color match was pretty good so I immediately fell in love with it (I'm pale and it's hard to find foundation that matches!)

Anyways, I brought it home and pretty much convinced myself to love it because of the price I paid for it, but in reality it kinda sucked. It was hard to work with, didn't give much coverage at all, didn't come with a pump, and in the end broke my skin out like you would not believe ( and I don't have sensitive skin!)

In the end the only good thing about this was the cute fancy packaging, and the color match.
Other than that, I wasn't impressed.
Would not recommend, there are better foundations out there.
I suggest Urban Decay's naked skin foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by uniqueph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, i hate this foundation. I think that the Rimmel Match Perfection gives me more sheer glow than the NARS one does.. I have normal to dry skin, and this foundation looks matte on me. It enhances my dry patches. I do love the coverage and the shade range is fabulous but i just spend 40 euros an a foundation that doesn't do shit for me. So dissapointed. But you know these things happen, you never know if you will like it or not. So to all off you who want to buy Sheer Glow, try to ask a sample first!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember using this in my early 20's and stopped using it, don't know why I LOVE it. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and right before I dab it on I spray MAC fix +, perfect combo. It goes on lighter this way and looks flawless. It lasts a very long time and I have combo skin, just have a lightly powder twice a day. The color deuville is a good match.
I have good skin, only a lil bit of redness and this foundation does not feel too heavy in hot So Cal.

I wish it would come with a pump, but not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. Its a PERFECT match for me. I have had such a hard time finding a foundation that matches. I am nc44-45 with very strong yellow undertones and i wear Tahoe. Mac foundations are just too orange ones you get in between the medium and dark range. NC 45 is just yellow and red undertones. I have NO red undertones.

The finish is like a satin finish. Not to matte, not to dewy. It looks so nice. If you have oily skin like me (oily t-zone, normal cheeks) you need to set with powder. not just to help control oil, but to help it stay on, especially since i live in hot and humid florida. This porbably wont be good for dry skin unless you moisturize well before hand. Very oily skin girls may not like this either as it won't control oily that well.

I use an oil controlling primer (Milk of magnesia), setting powder, and setting spray to this lasts a pretty long time on me. The coverage is medium to full. I have a lot of acne scars, but they aren't that dark. For people with a little bit of hyper pigmentation and blemishes, the coverage is perfect. If you have very dark scars this can be built up but i'm not sure it can full coverage fore everyone. It depends on how dark your imperfections are.

(Nars Sheer Glow/Matte: Tahoe, L'oreal True Match: W7, MAC Studio Fix Fluid/ Pro Longwear: NC 47, Black Radiance liquid Foundation: butterscotch,

(EDIT 7/29/13)
Took off a lippie. NO PUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by meganfernandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IT WAS AMAZING.

I have really oily skin, and I also have a medium/dark toned skin so finding a product that meets my needs is usually hard, but this stuff is just god-send.

the only thing working against this product is the pricing. Its about $62 CAD, and therefore incredibly expensive. that being said, I would purchase this product again if i ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by wildcardinside

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Holyyyyy. Most beautiful foundation I've ever tried. I have it in "Siberia", the palest shade and oh is it pale. I struggle immensely trying to find a foundation light enough for me (nc5 skin for reference) yet this is so incredibly pale it's amazing. It's really REALLY yellow toned though, I think all of the shades are, which works well for me, but for pinker skin tones the colour range probably wouldnt be great for you, unfortunately. It has a medium to full coverage texture that can be sheered down or built up to desire which is great, and makes the skin look so healthy and glowing and smooth and just beautiful. I have oily skin and this doesnt seem to turn me into an oil slick. Absolutely in love with this foundation and I will repurchase over and over again. Thank you so much for creating a foundation suitable for Snow White skin, NARS!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

This foundation is really great. It covers all I want to cover, it stays all day without any primer and it looks great. Im thinking about wearing it in my wedding. The downside is that the packaging is made of glass, so its heavy to have in my purse, and it does not come with a pump...and non of the stores I´ve been to sells it.