April 17, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by msroro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell. It's get dry after a while and makes my lips feel wrinkly. But it's good if you don't have anything better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmm

So i have tryed like all of the eos lipbalms! They all have the same amount if smoothness. There just slightly different like mint is abit tingly! that package is cute at first but then really gets annoying! This is pretty expensive but has alot. Its very smooth and waxy. It smells and taste amazing. This is not so much for healing chapped lips but for just softening or make sure you dont have dry lips! This summer fruit one is my favorite. It has such a fresh nice peachy smell! Its the strongest of all smells and it just soo good. Thanks you for reading:)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by stldivastyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not very moisturizing. I have to use ALOT and i have to use it often. Cute packaging but im not wearing the package im wearing the lip balm inside the package, and to me its just soso.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by purplegobstopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Admittedly, it were the packaging and hype that sucked me into buying this product. However, I really like it. It's adequately moisturising and handy to put on. The packaging is a bit tricky to fit into narrow purse pockets though. I wouldn't call it a miracle product, because it does exactly the same as plenty of other lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by melaphant333

LOVE THIS LIP BALM!! This is the 3rd one I've bought, I've had the honeysuckle and sweet mint balms and love them all :) the mint was my favorite flavor next to this one but I would recommend any of the eos lip balms. The packaging is so cute! They can be tough if you're carrying a clutch or small purse though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by StrwbrryKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this lip balm! It doesn't even moisturize my lips. I also don't like the shape of the packaging it is very inconvenient. The only thing I liked was the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by idkwhattoput

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this chap stick! It's the first one I've tried that's actually worked at protecting my lips for longer than an hour! It also keeps them soft and smooth and smelling like a delicious fruit salad. The formula also brightens your lips a bit in a natural way. No added color, just a little clear gloss or something like that.

I also love the packaging! It's so cute and easy to keep up with and carry, and it's perfect for playing catch with your friends in class :D

EDIT: After using this for a few months, I have noticed the scent is starting to turn bad, the formula leaves an oily residue that sits on top of my lips, and I have to reapply constantly to keep them moisturized. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

Adorable packaging. Super fun lip balm shape that's new and exciting. The sweet peachy tea smell reminds me of being a kid and drinking Japanese tea with my friends. As far as moisture goes, it hydrates and makes my lips look great, but in a very matte way. It has a hint of gloss to it that's very nice. I'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ML81

Had some a allergic reaction too the eos balms worst week ever

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

Very unpleasant to wear. It's thick, waxy, and doesn't feel hydrating at all!! Plus, it's expensive. Two lippies only because it's better than the flavored Blistex chapsticks that I've been using for a while. The ball-lip balm concept is cute (like Clinique Chubby Sticks), but like the chubby sticks, this is way too expensive for something that doesn't work as well as other products.