July 23, 2014 | 1346 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by VidaSuicide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I originally bought this for my baby sister. She let me use it a couple times after I bought it and I really liked it. I didn't buy one for myself because I didn't want to pay that much for something I had a feeling I was going to end up buying in different flavours. I didn't mind this summer fruit one but I wanted to try something else. And around easter they had a bunch of new flavours. I really wish I had bought that two-for-one easter box with the Pomegranate and Starwberry Sorbet flavours!!! More recently, when I was visiting my baby sister, I needed a lipgloss and she had this sitting out so I just threw some on. I like how it's like an orb of solid balm. When I first saw these I thought it was a roller ball that rolled on syrupy or liquidy gloss. Nope, it's literally a solid ball of product in an easily gripped round container with this sort of silky, grippy coating on it. My sister loves how it's easy to get the lid back on. The flat parts always line up no matter which way you initially put the two pieces together. That's cool. I like how the shape of the stuff allows for you to easily and quickly cover the entirity of both lips in like half the time it would take for standard twist-up. ((Though I have a center labret I often wear a hoop in and that makes application of any lip product more difficult.)) Another thing I've noticed, I've hit the ball with my lip jewelry and my teeth, and that doesn't make big gouges in it like other products. This is more firm, solid, and therefor longer lasting. After I applied this at my sister's place, we went out shopping and while wandering the aisles of a drugs store, I rubbed my lips together to find them still soft and moisturized. I had to stop my mom and both my sister like "Wait a minute! What's tha last thing I put on my lips?! I can still feel it! I NEED to buy some NOW!!!" And they helped me find the aisle with this stuff. We took a vote and I ended up buying the Strawberry Sorbet flavour, which is my new favorite product!!! A few years ago their little hand cream pods were my favorite. I'm eyeing up the EOS shaving cream next. ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by poblochan

This was the second eos balm I got. I'm not all that impressed with it, as it isn't really such a Big Bang for my buck like the other balms are. It has an okay scent, a little too weird though. It doesn't moisturise as much as sweet mint and strawberry sorbet do, but if I ever need a balm and I don't have my favourites with me, this is my go-to balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by mskittenmittens

This keeps my lips nicely moisturized all day, depending on if I put enough on my lips. It doesn't feel overly thick when I put on several layers of it. However, I feel it is a waste of product to have to put on so much for your lips to remain moisturized, but you'll use the same amount of product layering it on or reapplying throughout the day most likely. It also does not help when my lips become crackly- but only vaseline can cure my chronic lip dryness. That's why I prefer vaseline. :) Still, it's a compact, non-sticky source of moisture compared to vaseline. Overall, an average lip balm.
**EDIT: Do you know what's the absolute cure to chapped lips? Drinking water. I applied vaseline and eos lip balm heavily and often when my lips were at their worst EVER (which happened a few days ago), and they did not help. Heck, I even scrubbed my lips with a homemade lip scrub that had worked really well last time, and even that didn't work. My dad actually told me that I was dehydrated, and I then looked up info on the web and found out that lips display the first sign of dehydration through dryness. So, I religiously drank water and ate watermelon (more delicious way of consuming water!) and within two days, my lips were a LOT better. So, vaseline only helps with lightly to very chapped lips (mine were extremely chapped and flaky), eos is only for on the go as it has terrible staying power, but water is the ultimate cure. Case closed. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Got this for $1 on clearance at Walgreens.

I don't use it a lot just keep it on my desk at hand when I need lip balm and don't wanna dig for my other stuff.

Staying power sucks,I feel like I constantly have to reapply a lot.
Scent is nice and yummy but thats about it and I feel like after using this my lips feel really dried out....this product is over hyped IMO I will not repurchase after its gone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This balm really didnt do anything as far as moisturizing my lips...will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First the smell, this smells like armpits. Second the staying power, maybe 5 minutes tops. And thankfully only that becuase the smell made me have nausea.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by navyparis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the bomb and its poppin lol but what im trying to say that it works very well it mosturize and soothed my lips and I suggest this to anybody

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does absolutely nothing for my lips.Love the scent but that''s all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Itsmarylol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much , when i first bought it , i used about half of it in 2 weeks. It makes my lips so smooth .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by cluelesssbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG loooooovvvvve the lip balm!! first, you get soooo much for your money, second, they have amazing scents, and lastly, your lip are softer in 7 days or less! Love it so much slicks on so easily ,, sooo sooo amazing! LOVE THE HAND CREAM TOO ♥