November 22, 2014 | 933 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was obsessed with this the first week I had it...now it tastes and smells nasty. Not sure why but yeah...don't use this anymore. I do like the mint one though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by dtrautz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with the EOS line! This scent is absolutely wonderful, it's so summery. I have tried almost every lip balm out there and nothing compares. It moisturizes so well and there's plenty of product. The egg shape is adorable and original. The price is CHEAP compared to department store lip moisturizers. I recommend this to all of my friends. I have 8 of the EOS lip balms in each scent. Love love love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I bought this because of all the hype. But it was an OK lip balm. I was completely disappointed and unimpressed. I found the balm hard and not very moisturizing... the packaging is cute but bulky and I can't just slide it in my makeup bag or small purse.
I'm sticking to my Dior Creme deRose, rosebud salve or plain old vaseline for the winter...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm to see what the hype is all about. Basically the things I like the best about eos is that it smells nice, the sphere shape is cute, and it doesn't flaunt how chapped your lips is when they are chapped. The cons is that it is waxy and tends to leave your lips feel dried out at times... Also it's quite expensive! It lasts a really long time though, I've had it for almost a year and have been wearing generous amounts of it. It's superb if you leave it on overnight for super soft lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MissMadiMakeup

I love the packaging of this lip balm! It's so adorable and unique!! It's really moisturizing on my lips as well! I prefer this over babylips! If I leave this on overnight my lips are very soft in the morning! I also love the smell of this EOS and I would love to get more!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

I really don't like this lip balm. It is very waxy, the packaging is bulky, and it barely moisturized my lip. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Ilovecottoncandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is adorable and I love the smell it reminds me of my favourite candy fuzzy peaches. It lasts a long time I've had mine for about a year but as for moisturizing I'd say its the same as any lip balm

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everyone either seems to love or hate this lip balm. I actually do like it, but I do see why some people complain. Though cute, the round packaging isn't really convenient. I can't carry this around in my pocket, but when I think about it I never carry lip balm in my pocket so I don't really care. I love the scent of this, its very fruity, sweet and summery. This lip balm does moisturize my lips, but I wish it had something extra (SPF, added shine etc.)
Even though it isn't the best lip balm I've ever used, I still think its adorable, and I always keep one at home and one in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Ivymach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i thought that this product was great for the fact that i had this for about 2 years and it had lasted me that long. its quite moisturizing and it still stays on from when i put some on before bed to until i wake up. i like that its has no smell even though its a summer fruit flavor. the only negative thing i have for this is that it did not help during the winter when i had lips that flaked and cracked like there's no tomorrow. any-who, the packaging is amazing for the fact that i dropped it countless of times and get thrown everywhere and been sat & chewed on a few times by my dog and it still hasn't cracked yet. since the packaging is round, this is literally impossible to lose. the price is decent since it is a few dollars more compared to normal lip balms. i would defiantly buy this product again or probably in another flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

Saw this on discount the other day and bought it.. I was a skeptic before, believing it's over-hyped on youtube.. but boy, I love what it does to my lips! It's moisturizes it and smells good.. makes my lips soft and it's not oily at all. I smelt the other samples and I wasn't really into the other flavours so I got this. I know some reviews said it smelt like peaches and plastic and that never really occurred to me - to each her own, I guess :) I just don't like storing it in my makeup bag because being egg-shaped, it does take up some unnecessary space as a chapstick. I'll consider being the mint one next time it's on sale (the only other smell I liked).