eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 9/23/2013 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I decided to give it a try even though I was perfectly happy with my normal lip balm because I thought the packaging was cute. I sort of regret it. The smell is really strong and I just don't care for it. It doesn't do such a nice job with the hydrating, and because of the circular packaging, the product is a bit uncomfortable to apply.

I love this! Cute, portable, cleverly designed and tastes great. Really hydrating.

on 9/19/2013 12:15:00 PM

I bought this today (or it came in the mail today) and I love it! It's adorable and it leaves my lips really soft. The texture is not dry or waxy at all, it's just like a normal chapstick I guess. It smells like peaches but it kind of smell like peaches and a fizzy drink? I don't know how to describe it. It tastes amazing and I can't stop licking my lips! It also has a long staying power as I have drank and slept and it's still on my lips. I love this and you should definitely give it a try!

on 9/17/2013 3:58:00 AM

Love them!!!!!!! Super hydrating, cheap, organic whats not to like ? Only reason I give 4 stars: I cant stop licking my lips when wearing it!!!!

on 9/14/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've heard a lot of hype about this product and I saw a pack of 4 for $7.5 at Costco so I got it and it definitely was not one of the greatest purchase of my life. This stuff smells awesome but that's really it. It felt like a layer of wax on my lips and didn't seem to moisturizing at all. If anything I felt it made my lips peel even more!

I decided to pick these up after all the hype on YT and because they were on sale. Honestly, this product isn't that great. It doesn't suck but I've tried much better lip balms before. I think it's just over hyped because of the shape. The packaging isn't even that convenient since it will be bulging out of your pockets. I also don't really like the scents. Smells like super sweet candy. It's just okay for moisturizing your lips but I'm used to my other lipbalm that gives me a more moisturized feel. Won't be repurchasing.

on 9/7/2013 1:38:00 PM

I really do not comprehend the hype with this product. It barely hydrated my lips and after a few hours my lips were just chapped. The package is cute though.

on 9/4/2013 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yum yum! I'm not a big fan of super sweet lip stuff but this is just right! Eos lip balms probably only get sold because they look so fun but one is quite pleasant to wear as well!

I find eos lip balms slightly less moisturizing than I would like- only because the product is harder than most other lip balms out there, probably to keep its round shape- but it does the job and this is super delicious lip balm flavour. Definitely one of my faves I've come across recently!

on 9/4/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is absolutely adorable!! However I don't understand the hype on this product is fails miserably with hydrating my lips! Never buying again

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought one finally because the packaging is super adorable it's like a little colored Easter egg. However the actually product inside isn't super hydrating, feels more like you're rubbing wax on top of your lips. It still makes your lips soft and supple but I've used better chapsticks. Maybe I have to buy different flavors? I would purchase again :)

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk