November 23, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the felt tip applicator which I find makes application so easy for me, but that's the only good thing I can say about this product. I found this eye liner to be rather disappointing as it flakes and peels off after only a few hours making me look like a crazy hot mess.Total waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner is amazing.My favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner!

Price" Good price for a drugstore liquid eyeliner- I paid $6 at Walmart

Packaging: Nothing overly exciting. Practical black tube. The applicator is the best part- it's a felt tip. It's easy to control and gives a thin or thick black line.

Product: I love it. The eyeliner is jet black, and the only time it gets that "watered down black" look is when you don't shake it. It takes me 2 dips of the brush to get both my eyes done, which is good. This lasts on my eyes till I take it off- about 6 am to 10 pm. This doesn't smudge when I rub my eyes which I love because my usual Tarte Amazonian Clay gel Liner- which I always use- smudges whenever I touch my eyes AND the horrible price of that tiny pot of eyeliner is unbearable. I get a lot of product with this and I have been using it for 3 months now.When I want a black eyeliner that looks great and takes me less than a minute to apply I reach for this. Best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried, and am going to repurchase a backup soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by jujupif

It's was good product at first after a few uses. But later on it got like watered down black. I didn't get to use it that much but didn't expect it to change.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

I was very excited to try this product because i read all the good reviews but i very disappointed i will return tomorrow the applicator is super good but the quality of the product is awful dosent stay on my eyes burns and the pigmentation is comparable to grey water (dirty water)like acquerello
it really didnt work for me !the worst purchase ever

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by awkwardstraw

BEST liquid eyeliner i've ever used ! The brush makes it easy to apply and it goes on smoothly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute must-have! First of all, the sponge-tip applicator is so tiny it can create the thinnest line weight to a thicker line weight. It lasts pretty much all day and will come off with soap and water. This is the eyeliner I wear everyday and depend on and I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by marimbist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So fantastic. Best brush ever. Thin and easy to use. My only issue is that after a while, the pigment lightens. You'd have to reapply once every two hours to keep it dark.
Doesn't come off with sweat! I wore this in many performances (percussion group) and sweat buckets--still stayed on beautifully.
Really great! Very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by yuliwong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loveeeeee this eyeliner. I have super oily lids.. I've tried gel, pencil, and other types of liquid eyeliners but this liquid eyeliner is the best for my oily lids. This eyeliner stays in put all day and I love how it's super easy to take off in the shower because it flakes rather than smudge so you don't ever have to worry about having raccoon eyes with this eyeliner. Im so glad I found thing eyeliner!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by alisha546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing liquid liner since I was about 12, so about 15 years now. I have tried many liquid liners and this one was so so but not the worst. I could at least make it work. I have oily lids but only used it on the upper lashline.

Pros:
-like the conical flexible applicator
-like the price
-didn't flake on me

Cons:
-not the darkest black out there
-breaks down easily especially if worn by itself and not with eyeshadow and is def not waterproof
-I don't like having to stick it back in the container and shake it to get more

I used this up by wearing it at night time with an eyeshadow look because even though I didn't put shadow on top of it to set it, it seemed to help that I was putting it on top of the eyeshadow I was already wearing. Plus it's a shorter period of time than my average workday.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by MissNoirNoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product based on the reviews on MUA- totally regretting this decision now. The felt tip is very flexible and for me, it is quite difficult to achieve lines of any nature and opaqueness, and is near impossible to achieve cat eye/wings.
I purchased this in blackest black, and when applied it is sheer and almost streaky in colour despite re-dipping the felt tip back into the product multiple times. I am used to applying liquid liners that have thin brush tip applicators which provide effortless, black lines, so I will try to make this product work for me with a few more practices, but by the looks of it this will sit in my makeup box unused. The key thing for makeup (and most things in life): some things work well and for others, they don't.