Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 12/18/2009 5:31:00 PM

I love this lipgloss! They are a bit pricey for a lipgloss($18) , but they do lasts for a long time. They makes my lips look very juicy and shiny and I love the scent. They are sticky which makes they long lasting. What I truly love about these glosses is that after the gloss is all eaten up or rubbed off, my lips feels softer and more hydrated unlike some other ones that just makes my lips dryer. If you want good quality lipgloss that makes your lips look younger and juicy, invest $18 and get one! One tube lasts me at least a year.....

on 12/9/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

These smell amazing! However, they are really sticky. I have dry skin and not sure if that is why, but they dried my lips to the point of having flaky skin coming off! I got mine as a freebie in a pack, but I'd never buy one, especially given how expensive they are.

on 12/1/2009 10:13:00 PM

I got a whole set of these little tubes from a boyfriend (just because... ah, love is beautiful). I use many Lancome products and was sure it was an amazing gift.. what a disappointment! These glosses have a very gluey, uncomfortable consistence, that nonetheless doesn't last in the lips for as long as other brands (such as Maybeline, believe it or not). The colored tubes don't have a consistent color. My lips get unevenly colored and it looks pathetic. Such a bad deal.. even as a gift!

on 11/21/2009 9:00:00 AM

i love these tubes. They're really shiny and glossy. But the smell and the taste (not that i eat lip gloss on purpose) is AMAZING. I would say they suit younger people more for going out or a sheer everyday look. I've marshmellow electro, it's GREAT! I agree that it is a bit sticky but they are thick and last a long time. I took 1 lippy off for the stickiness otherwise its great!

My dad had gotten me this Lancome Juice Tubes a few years back and I really like it. It's very pigmented, perhaps a bit too pink for an everyday look so it is reserved for an evening party. It smells heavenly, very sweet and fruity and tastes quite sweet too. However, it is very sticky and seems to fade away quickly. If you don't mind the stickiness or the need to reapply more frequently, then this is a pretty nice gloss to get. Though it is quite pricey as I am sure seeing that it is from Lancome. But since I enjoy constantly applying this for the smell itself, I do not mind it lasting abilities. But I did take off one lippie for its stickiness.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I'm not a fan of these. Too expensive. I also think they leave my lips feeling too sticky. They smell amazing but I wouldn't pay high price for smell alone.

on 10/29/2009 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i started on mac lip glosses then moved to lancome loved their colour range, but now im back to mac...i doubt i will go back to lancome because they are sooo glossy! i def enjoyed them in my younger day but not so great now.

on 10/16/2009 5:08:00 AM

They smell really good, I'd probably never buy an original size because I think it's too much just for a lip gloss plus my two samples have lasted me forever. I love the consistency of the gloss, it's not too sticky but not too watery and it makes my lips feel sooooo soft, and did I mention how delicious they smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 10/16/2009 2:56:00 AM

Juicy Tubes are my absolute favourite lip glosses, and worth every cent! They're super moisturising and shiny, they have a great texture, they smell and taste delicious and I love all the colours! Not to mention they make my lips look nice and plump. ^_^

on 10/14/2009 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely used to love these when I was a young teenager, mainly because each one smell really good and truly unique without having any overbearing or gross smells.

But now that I have gotten older I find these to be just too shiny as well as too sparkly. Plus the price does not factor in nicely $18 for a tube of lipgloss is a little much when you think about it. It does last a long time, but it is extremely sheer and does not really work well with lipstick at all.

The worst thing about this lipgloss though is just the fact that it is so damn sticky. I remember the only time I could ever wear this lipgloss was when I have all of my hair up, because otherwise it would most definitely stick to my lips. I don't know about you but I think that is just dang gross. Also they are not moisturizing in any way at all, it just felt like putting sticky goo on your lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin