Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 1/17/2010 7:13:00 PM

Beautiful shimmery colors that left my lips with an impressive sheen. The formula is a little too thick for my liking since I tend to get that "lip scum" with the really sticky formulas! It depends on personal preference!

on 1/16/2010 2:24:00 AM

I have the full sized and mini tubes, and I love them. I think the consistency is a little thick, but I never put too much on and I always make sure to apply evenly, so it's not too much of a bother. The range of colors are great, though I like the lighter shades more since they're not so dramatic. These are a lifesaver for me since I tend not to drink that much water, and have pretty dry lips.

on 1/14/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love dreamsicle juicy tubes. It is a smooth, creamy, moisturizing lip gloss that last. This lip gloss is one of my favorites because I don't have to re-apply once an hour. This lip gloss smells great. it smells like cream sicle. It has a VERY light soft baby pink translucent color when applied. It does not have a bad after taste and glides on like liquid silk. It has a high gloss shine without shimmer or glitter. I suggest that if you like shimmer some time and sometimes you don't, to maybe purchase some bare minerals shimmer. I use several shimmers such as gosimar , truth, and white gold. I apply the gloss, then use a lip brush to add some lovely mineral shimmer. WOW. this is beautiful and is not a heavy, chunky glitter. You get a soft very fine light reflecting shine which helps lips to pop and stand out. I get compliments very frequently when using this product. I give it a 3 for price because it is 19.54 after tax which is not cheap. However I dont give it a 1 on price because there are others that do cost a great deal more, like By Terry Baume de Rose. it is 58.00. I give it a 4 on package because for $20 I think the package could be a little more eye chatching. Some of the other lancome glosses cost the same price and have much more expensive containers. I dont mind the container, however I think the price should reflect the packaging. Although this is somewhat of a contradiction, I also like the packaging because it is less to throw away or recycle. The prettier higher end gloss containers use a great deal more plastic and other materials. I am a return customer of this product. I also want the fruity pop which is a gloss much like the dreamsicle, but has an shimmery pinkish purple gold fleck to it. I love the way my lips looked sporting the gloss because they were shiny and had a lovely pink glow. I however HATED the flavor which is bubble gum. I hated the flavor and scent so much that I didnt get it and it is one of the pretties lip glosses I have ever seen. I am going to try and suck it up and get past the bubble gum thing because I love the look. Maybe next purchase. =)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have a gift set of smaller sized Juicy Tubes and I have a few of the regular sized tubes.

I can't tell you how happy I am with Lancome's Juicy Tubes. They are convenient to throw into your purse plus it is easy to use because it is a squeeze application with a slanted edge to allow the gloss to apply properly.

Other than eating, I do not have problems with the gloss disappearing. In fact if I don't eat for a few hours, it lasts about that long. I don't find this any more or less sticky than other gloss, however I find the scents amazing. It's hard to wear something all day if it doesn't smell good.

As for whether or not I'll buy some again, I will when I run out. But because you don't need much, you won't need to buy for a while! Good investment for the amount of money I invested in it.

on 12/19/2009 11:56:00 AM

this product is generally a must have for your purse. the packaging is conveniant due to its slender shape. it also smells good but not overpowering. it gives a nice subtle colour to your lips with a nice shine. perfect for night out as well as daytime wear. they also have a large range of colours so finding the perfect colour is easy. however it is quite expensive. drug store brands pretty much have similar glosses for more than half the price. overall, the product itself delivers, and you wont be unsatisfied. it doesnt have the consistency of honey which for me is an advantage. the disadvantage is the price.

on 12/18/2009 5:31:00 PM

I love this lipgloss! They are a bit pricey for a lipgloss($18) , but they do lasts for a long time. They makes my lips look very juicy and shiny and I love the scent. They are sticky which makes they long lasting. What I truly love about these glosses is that after the gloss is all eaten up or rubbed off, my lips feels softer and more hydrated unlike some other ones that just makes my lips dryer. If you want good quality lipgloss that makes your lips look younger and juicy, invest $18 and get one! One tube lasts me at least a year.....

on 12/9/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

These smell amazing! However, they are really sticky. I have dry skin and not sure if that is why, but they dried my lips to the point of having flaky skin coming off! I got mine as a freebie in a pack, but I'd never buy one, especially given how expensive they are.

on 12/1/2009 10:13:00 PM

I got a whole set of these little tubes from a boyfriend (just because... ah, love is beautiful). I use many Lancome products and was sure it was an amazing gift.. what a disappointment! These glosses have a very gluey, uncomfortable consistence, that nonetheless doesn't last in the lips for as long as other brands (such as Maybeline, believe it or not). The colored tubes don't have a consistent color. My lips get unevenly colored and it looks pathetic. Such a bad deal.. even as a gift!

on 11/21/2009 9:00:00 AM

i love these tubes. They're really shiny and glossy. But the smell and the taste (not that i eat lip gloss on purpose) is AMAZING. I would say they suit younger people more for going out or a sheer everyday look. I've marshmellow electro, it's GREAT! I agree that it is a bit sticky but they are thick and last a long time. I took 1 lippy off for the stickiness otherwise its great!

My dad had gotten me this Lancome Juice Tubes a few years back and I really like it. It's very pigmented, perhaps a bit too pink for an everyday look so it is reserved for an evening party. It smells heavenly, very sweet and fruity and tastes quite sweet too. However, it is very sticky and seems to fade away quickly. If you don't mind the stickiness or the need to reapply more frequently, then this is a pretty nice gloss to get. Though it is quite pricey as I am sure seeing that it is from Lancome. But since I enjoy constantly applying this for the smell itself, I do not mind it lasting abilities. But I did take off one lippie for its stickiness.

Recommended for Medium Skin