November 22, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by xMidnightEnvyx

My dad had gotten me this Lancome Juice Tubes a few years back and I really like it. It's very pigmented, perhaps a bit too pink for an everyday look so it is reserved for an evening party. It smells heavenly, very sweet and fruity and tastes quite sweet too. However, it is very sticky and seems to fade away quickly. If you don't mind the stickiness or the need to reapply more frequently, then this is a pretty nice gloss to get. Though it is quite pricey as I am sure seeing that it is from Lancome. But since I enjoy constantly applying this for the smell itself, I do not mind it lasting abilities. But I did take off one lippie for its stickiness.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty1121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a fan of these. Too expensive. I also think they leave my lips feeling too sticky. They smell amazing but I wouldn't pay high price for smell alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:12:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

i started on mac lip glosses then moved to lancome loved their colour range, but now im back to mac...i doubt i will go back to lancome because they are sooo glossy! i def enjoyed them in my younger day but not so great now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:08:00 AM More reviews by vallygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

They smell really good, I'd probably never buy an original size because I think it's too much just for a lip gloss plus my two samples have lasted me forever. I love the consistency of the gloss, it's not too sticky but not too watery and it makes my lips feel sooooo soft, and did I mention how delicious they smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Juicy Tubes are my absolute favourite lip glosses, and worth every cent! They're super moisturising and shiny, they have a great texture, they smell and taste delicious and I love all the colours! Not to mention they make my lips look nice and plump. ^_^

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely used to love these when I was a young teenager, mainly because each one smell really good and truly unique without having any overbearing or gross smells.

But now that I have gotten older I find these to be just too shiny as well as too sparkly. Plus the price does not factor in nicely $18 for a tube of lipgloss is a little much when you think about it. It does last a long time, but it is extremely sheer and does not really work well with lipstick at all.

The worst thing about this lipgloss though is just the fact that it is so damn sticky. I remember the only time I could ever wear this lipgloss was when I have all of my hair up, because otherwise it would most definitely stick to my lips. I don't know about you but I think that is just dang gross. Also they are not moisturizing in any way at all, it just felt like putting sticky goo on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by bitsits

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I. Love. Juicy Tubes! I am a gloss junkie, but these are my favorite. Juicy Tubes are like the Skittles of the makeup world - nothing really redeeming or substantial, but they're brightly colored, sweet, and cheer you up when you open your bag and remember they're in there.

I've owned Raspberry Ice, Icy Pop, Miracle, Berry Bold, Spring Fling, Showered in Diamonds, and Pretty in Pink. They look pretty all lined up in my makeup case, and I always have one with me. I love the colors, I love the scents, and I love driving in the summer with the windows down and my hair getting stuck in the super-sticky texture. For real. I think it's nostalgia. They last forever, but that doesn't make it any easier to look your mom in the eye and tell her you just bought an $18 tube of lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

I own quite a few Juicy Tubes minis (1 Jelly, and a handful of Smoothies).
PROS: Nice range of colors. I like the consistency and wear of the product (yes, they are a bit sticky, but I like sticky glosses because they last longer on my lips). I like the sqeeze tube applicator. I like that they slightly plump and moisturize my lips!
CONS: Fairly sheer (both the Jelly and Smoothie varieties--Smoothies claim to offer a "medium wash of color" but it's pretty light unless you slather on a lot of gloss.) They are all scented. All of the ones I try smell really strong, and most of them are sugary candy sweet (I'd prefer something a bit more subtle). Sometimes Lancome makes ones that are a total dud, so try before you buy (UGH, I still feel sick when I think about Joyeaux, a pine scented and flavored Juicy Tube! It was like eating tree sap!!!) A bit expensive ($18 for a fairly sheer, strongly scented gloss? It seems like I could get something like that from the drugstore for less).

I really do like the Lancome Juicy Tubes, but would probably only purchase them as part of a GWP, or in a mini set from the Lancome Outlet.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Kerousel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not crazy about my Juicy Tubes lipgloss. I can't remember what the colour is, and although I love how it looks (especially over my Bobbie Brown "Brownie Pink" lipstick), it's just too sticky! And I'm not a fan of all the sparkle, either. I don't get that gross white ring around the inside of my lips that you get with cheaper lipgloss, which is good, but once the gloss wears off (which it does after about an hour or so), it leaves behind too many sparkles, and it's just not a good look. I definitely won't repurchase this, although I will definitely consider other Lancome lip glosses.

My main complaint, really, is the stickiness. Once your hair touches your lips, there is gonna be sticky clumpy lip gloss in there ALL DAY. It lasts longer in my hair than on my lips. Blech.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by dizzied

Its just lip gloss. It is relatively sticky, but its the same texture as MAC lipglass. I prefer Juicy Tubes because the one I recently bought smells like raspberry cheesecake. No joke. I wish I knew what the name of the color was!