Almay Amazing Lasting [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 12/6/2001 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to love this, I really did. It was almost too creamy and didn't do a great job of covering anything. Besides, it got all gunky around the cap - really quickly. I tossed it.

on 11/18/2001 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best concealer I have tried. It goes on creamy and smooth, but dries quickly so I can get on with the rest of my makeup. Its staying power is excellent. I actually like the tube/wand format, too. Note: I only use this to cover the occasional blemish, so can't say how it would work on undereye circles, etc.

on 7/30/2001 12:23:00 AM

Great concealer! Nice yellow tone colors with a creamy consistency that goes on evenly, dries nicely and doesn't cake up. It lasts for a while, though not for the whole day. Also, I wish the packaging was better since this comes in a wand, and I think a tube would be much better.

on 7/8/2001 10:43:00 PM

Wonderful moderate to medium coverage concealer. This one comes in wand form and lasts fairly well, except for the most humid days (I am talking 100% humidity) it makes it through teh whole day. Really great concealer that won't break the budget--I have repurchased this one for years and will continue to do so.

on 6/6/2001 8:40:00 AM

Nice yellow toned concealer that does not cake at the end of the day and lasts well. Covers blemishes well, is creamy and blends easily. The best I have used.