November 26, 2014 | 1048 users online

Concealers - Almay - Amazing Lasting [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2001 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Tara

I wanted to love this, I really did. It was almost too creamy and didn't do a great job of covering anything. Besides, it got all gunky around the cap - really quickly. I tossed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2001 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Magpie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer I have tried. It goes on creamy and smooth, but dries quickly so I can get on with the rest of my makeup. Its staying power is excellent. I actually like the tube/wand format, too. Note: I only use this to cover the occasional blemish, so can't say how it would work on undereye circles, etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2001 12:23:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

Great concealer! Nice yellow tone colors with a creamy consistency that goes on evenly, dries nicely and doesn't cake up. It lasts for a while, though not for the whole day. Also, I wish the packaging was better since this comes in a wand, and I think a tube would be much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2001 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful moderate to medium coverage concealer. This one comes in wand form and lasts fairly well, except for the most humid days (I am talking 100% humidity) it makes it through teh whole day. Really great concealer that won't break the budget--I have repurchased this one for years and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2001 8:40:00 AM More reviews by plumfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice yellow toned concealer that does not cake at the end of the day and lasts well. Covers blemishes well, is creamy and blends easily. The best I have used.