November 28, 2014 | 1840 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by beasacura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I was in Nordies buying something from Bobbi Brown when the MUA who was assisting me (not the BB regualar MUA) asked me did I need anything else, like mascara, etc. I said no and she asked me if I had ever used Dior mascara and said she was the Dior MUA. I said I had really, really, really, tried to like Dior Show, but didn't see the big deal with that and actually preferred L'Oreal Voluminzing to it. She said I should try this Dior version and I would love it and the brush.

Well, needless to say, I don't like the $27 price, but it did everything she said and I just love it. Will report back after a few week to let you know if I have changed my mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by RhoneyRascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after reading the reviews on this website and I am definitely not disappointed. I wanted a new mascara that would make my eyes look more dramatic when I went for nights out at the weekend. I have very short eyelashes which tend not to co-operate but this mascara creates a great curl and makes my lashes look thicker and longer without that clumpy look that many mascaras give. I alternate between this mascara for nights out and another for during the day, but I honestly think this could take over and become my favorite mascara with my day mascara being replaced my Dior.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jcarleton

The first diorshow mascara is my fav of all time mascara so when I saw they came out with a new one I had to try it. All in all it's a really good mascara, but not as good as the first. It lasts all day and holds a curl, but I'm crazy about the brush. It's one of those that are made out of plastic or something. Good but I wouldn't buy it again because I think the diorshow mascara is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by platinumblondelife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is by far my favorite formula. I am a big fan of drugstore mascaras as well, so sometimes the $27 price tag makes me cringe. The spiral brush applicator is the big selling point for me because I found nothing like it that coats, thickens, and lengthens my lashes quite so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

This is one of my favorite mascara. I alternate Dior Iconic with Chanel Inimitable Mascara.
The comb really separates the lashes and builds length. I usually apply just one coat and it does not clump. It is quite smudge-free for most part unless it is an extremely humid day.
The price is more on the expensive side (USD 28) but definitely affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by hinduae

great mascara i have long thin lashes
made my lashes reaaaallly long but no thickness even with 3 coats the inly look darker everytime i add a coat

will be a greatbuy if u have short thick lashes ,,,

for a dramatic look use diorshow under and top it with iconic dior before it dries

amazing results :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HUGE disappointment!

I really expected to love this mascara!

When applied on my freshly-curled lashes, it straightens them in seconds. Not kidding, before it has dried my lashes are completely straight!

Oh and I tried re-curling after mascara - big mistake. Horrible, horrible, sticky spider legs. BAD.

Also, very difficult to apply. I mean, I learned to wiggle the wand at the base of my lashes and then just go over the ends very lightly, otherwise my lashes are horribly clumpy. It makes my lashes stick together.

Good things: Does NOT crumble, flake or smudge. So, no panda eyes or smudges on my heavy upper lid area. Very dramatic black color. Stays on until I take it off.

"High definition" -absolutely NOT!
"Lash curler" - WHAT A JOKE!!

3 lippies for the intense black color and not flaking, smudging etc.

But, needless to say, I will NOT re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by dragonfly_red

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Based on all the fabulous reviews here I decided to try this mascara. Wearing it I enjoyed the color and the thickness of my eyelashes, but I dreaded removing it (unless a nice eye makeup remover is your best friend you won't either) and I more often than not felt it's tiny particals irritating my eyes. So I ended up using it less and less often and replacing it before it's time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by HannahBoBana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a GREAT mascara. It gives you beautiful doe like lashes if you curl them well. It's buildable if you don't wait until the first coat is dry & if work it enough you can get the false lash effect look which is stunning for a night out. So its a little clumpy if you don't apply it properly but if you practise with it and use if correctly its a breeze. It's really expensive but I recieved it as a gift. I'm still searching for my HG mascara, but this is certainly up there. If it wasn't for the 'large' price-tag I'd repurchase in a second!

x

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by VeryStylishGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm obsessed with long, thick, Bambi eyelashes and really wanted to love this product, but, sadly, I don't even like it. It takes too much effort to apply on, it clumps the lashes together like crazy, straightens your curl and it's dirt expensive. It does add some length and can curl the lashes to some extend, if you press the wand against them until almost completely dry, but that's just too much fuss for my liking. Also, the wand is huge, so the application is very messy and you literally get the mascara all over your eyelid area. The bristles are too soft and bendy for my liking and I think it only contributes to the clumpiness of the product - forget thick, voluminous, fanned out lashes - you'll get like 6 spider legs. A great fail, Dior. And it is a nightmare to take off, too. Recently I found out, that the consistency got better after mixing in a few eye drops, but hate it anyway. I swear even Great Lash by Maybelline gave me better results than this baby. At least the packaging is lovely. But you don't buy a mascara because of a nice package.