Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

I was very dissapointed by the color of this (blonde one). It made my eyebrows look dirty, almost gray. I definitely have blonde eyebrows, so I'm not sure what's up with the color looking so weird. I'll stick to my BE brow powder in pale/ash blonde.

on 11/1/2008 9:16:00 PM

I don't really understand all these rave. Its just eyebrow powder. Its not bad. The price is certainly not cheap. So I expected at least quality eyebrow powder. I don't think this item is irreplaceable and there are a lot items doing just as fine. I will not buy it again, I can achieve similar effect using good old maybllen eyebrow pencil or their brow powder. (I believe CG and few other brand has these sort of thing too).

on 10/28/2008 10:51:00 PM

I've always shied away from coloring in my eyebrows because it always ended up too dark or unnatural looking. My skin is quite fair and my eyebrows are sparse to the point where it's not really detectable in pictures. Finally, I found this perfect brow product... it fills in adequately without being too overpowering so it looks amazingly natural and the color is spot on. Finally, I have pretty eyebrows! Eyebrows is Anastasia's specialty so don't be hesitant to try this product!

on 10/21/2008 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG for brow powder. It pretty much lasts through a whole day of work and then some when I go out for drinks with my coworkers. Though when it's hot I do have to reapply a little into the night. It's easy to apply and it fits in well with my very sparse brows.

on 10/10/2008 6:08:00 PM

I was browsing for a brow product at Sephora, and a MUA showed me this. I say it works pretty well. Makes your eye brows stand out in a good. It's quite easy to blend too, which is important making shaded eye brows look natural. I got it in Ash Blonde because the MUA suggested that color. However, I think I might go back to grab a slightly darker shade when I run out of this one.

on 9/27/2008 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I buy this over and over! With highlighted w/lightened base color light brown/blonde hair and pale skin with rosacea redness, I use Ash Blonde: light enough to give natural definition, dark enough to do something. I use it over the Ash Blonde pencil for all-day wear. This is not an eye shadow that can be used as a brow powder. This powder has substance (wax?) and retains it's color all day. I've tried Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Revlon, BE...I always come back. Nobody does the nuances in color like Anastasia!

on 9/17/2008 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loved it! I've been using Smashbox brow powder til now, but after trying the Anastasia stuff I won't go back. Looks much more natural, polished and elegant.

on 9/13/2008 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I tried this in Brunette and I am SO happy I did! This gave me a MUCH more natural look at defining my sparse brows than any Brow Pencil has ever done. I was skeptical about using this at first but even my cheap Avon brow brush did the job and gave me natural looking brows.

on 9/4/2008 10:09:00 PM

I've tried tons of products to make my brows stand out and defined and powders usually melt away. I tried this and I love it because it's long lasting and natural looking. The one draw back, you can easily over do it. It can go on very heavy, so have a light hand.

on 8/27/2008 8:45:00 PM

I have absolutely no eyebrows - i have gone from pencils to eyeshadow to anastasia brow powders- I will never go back again ...yes the price tag is a bit steep but when I can use that thing up in more than 1 year (every day use) -that price tag is nothing !!!! Heck- i used the sample for up to 2 weeks !! I love this product- it perfect for when my hair is dark and when its light ( and i change my hair color just as much as i change my socks!!) hehe- I swear by this eyebrow product !! - the only thing I am neutral about is it ability of "smudge-proof" - I am still unsure about this !! but otherwise 100% will buy again !!!

Popular Brows Products