Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I like this brow duo. I have naturally blonde hair and i use the lightest blonde shade, golden blonde. I've found that this product works best with a wet brush (i use my mac 266). it works ok dry but i end up spending forever trying to get enough product on...i have veeeeeeery sparse eyebrows. its just really annoying to go wet the brush everytime as i put makeup on in my bedroom not my bathroom. i just wish i could use this dry then it would be perfect.

i got the darkest colors for my almost black eyebrows, and dark brown hair. although it didnt give me horrid black stripes for eyebrows, the color was a bit off. too... eh, laura mercier is better for me, and mac's brun eyeshadow is GREAT. i think this could work well if you had warmer hair color than me, mine is more ashy dark brown.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was kind of disappointed by this; it's an okay product but not great, and I don't find myself reaching for this very often. I have dark brown brows (almost black) that are fairly thick, so I use Brunette (mostly to define, not so much to fill). The texture is great and generally I feel that this is an easy product to use, but I'm not a big fan of the shades. Both shades seem too cool and ashy for me, and the lighter shade is just too light. Sometimes I blend the lighter shade into the darker one, so I feel like I'm using it, but really I only use one of the shades in the duo and I'm kind of meh on it, so I won't be getting this again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got a sample of the brow powder from a recent Sephora order and fell in love with it instantly so I had to order the full sized product! I'm brunette and I wear the lightest of the two shades in the Brunette brow powder duo. I have naturally thick eyebrows but I tend to overpluck them because I like my eyebrows to be on the thin side. I don't need a lot of this product, just enough to fill in the sparse areas of my brows. This stuff is amazing for doing that. I find it lasts all day. Recently, I was bad and forgot to wash my eye makeup off one night and when I woke up the next morning, my brows still looked fresh! I think the staying power is really great. A little goes a long way with this product and if you use too much, it can be easy to overdo. I apply the powder with my MAC #266 brush-works perfect with this eyebrow powder. Would definitely repurchase!

This stuff is amazing. At first I thought this product was like any other eyebrow powder, until I actually tried it! It has the most natural looking colors and the powder does not move the entire day. My brows looks so much more defined and natural looking. I use the the lightest color, Ash Blonde, even though I have dark brown (almost black) hair. If you have thick dark brows then I suggest a darker color. But my brows are sparse so this color works perfectly. I think for the price its a little steep, but well worth it!

When I got a sample of this, I thought it would not be any different from the brown eye shadows I had been using but I was wrong. This is a perfect shade (I got the brunette). Not too warm, just a perfectly natural brow color. It makes my brows look absolutely perfect. Very easy to work with, stays on all day. I think brows are so important and this really helps me look put together. I do not have 'off days' with it like I do with most of my other brow products, I can count on this for perfect brows in every light, every time. Maybe this is a better deal than it seems since you use so little powder each application, but either way, this is my new HG.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I haven't filled in my brows for a while because it tended to look too harsh, or too brown for my black brows. But I have semi-sparse brows, sparse because my brow hairs tend to be long, so when I pluck one it looks balder than it actually is. For a while I would trim my brows but since it takes time and patience, I decided to give this brow powder a try.

I selected this as a sample in my sephora.com order. i didn't use the Ash Blonde samples because obviously, I am not blonde. The brunette version has two colors - a taupey grey, and a darker grey. I first tried the darker grey, thinking it would be too light. It ended up being slightly too dark and smudgy for me, so I tried the lighter taupey-grey on the left. This was a much better match for my brows.

You only need a teeny tiny bit, so I would imagine the full size would go a long way. However, this is *just* a brow powder to me, and there are others that are more affordable (Benefit browzings, for example). But I do have to say that Anastasia's brunette duo is pretty natural looking if you're having a hard time finding a brow filler.

I was very dissapointed by the color of this (blonde one). It made my eyebrows look dirty, almost gray. I definitely have blonde eyebrows, so I'm not sure what's up with the color looking so weird. I'll stick to my BE brow powder in pale/ash blonde.

I don't really understand all these rave. Its just eyebrow powder. Its not bad. The price is certainly not cheap. So I expected at least quality eyebrow powder. I don't think this item is irreplaceable and there are a lot items doing just as fine. I will not buy it again, I can achieve similar effect using good old maybllen eyebrow pencil or their brow powder. (I believe CG and few other brand has these sort of thing too).

I've always shied away from coloring in my eyebrows because it always ended up too dark or unnatural looking. My skin is quite fair and my eyebrows are sparse to the point where it's not really detectable in pictures. Finally, I found this perfect brow product... it fills in adequately without being too overpowering so it looks amazingly natural and the color is spot on. Finally, I have pretty eyebrows! Eyebrows is Anastasia's specialty so don't be hesitant to try this product!

Popular Brows Products