Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

on 9/17/2008 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loved it! I've been using Smashbox brow powder til now, but after trying the Anastasia stuff I won't go back. Looks much more natural, polished and elegant.

on 9/13/2008 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I tried this in Brunette and I am SO happy I did! This gave me a MUCH more natural look at defining my sparse brows than any Brow Pencil has ever done. I was skeptical about using this at first but even my cheap Avon brow brush did the job and gave me natural looking brows.

on 9/4/2008 10:09:00 PM

I've tried tons of products to make my brows stand out and defined and powders usually melt away. I tried this and I love it because it's long lasting and natural looking. The one draw back, you can easily over do it. It can go on very heavy, so have a light hand.

on 8/27/2008 8:45:00 PM

I have absolutely no eyebrows - i have gone from pencils to eyeshadow to anastasia brow powders- I will never go back again ...yes the price tag is a bit steep but when I can use that thing up in more than 1 year (every day use) -that price tag is nothing !!!! Heck- i used the sample for up to 2 weeks !! I love this product- it perfect for when my hair is dark and when its light ( and i change my hair color just as much as i change my socks!!) hehe- I swear by this eyebrow product !! - the only thing I am neutral about is it ability of "smudge-proof" - I am still unsure about this !! but otherwise 100% will buy again !!!

on 8/22/2008 12:30:00 PM

I have used several brow powders that have been recommended for brunette hair and all are way too dark. This powder is the perfect color without having to blend it for a lighter effect. It also lasts all day without fading.

on 8/12/2008 12:03:00 AM

I had never used any product on my brows. I've always had dark thick eyebrows...but as i'm getting older, it seems my eyebrows arent as thick as before. I always noticed the women working at make up counters and how they always looked "so finished". one girl convinced me to try it, I loved it! i was afraid to go dark, as my eyebrows have always been soooo dark. But the mixture of the two shades fills them in perfectly. I use the brunette. And I love it. I let my sister try it, who has always filled her eyebrows in with brow pencils, and she loved this, as she noticed the difference between the product she used to use and this. This product filles your brows in without making you look hard. We love it!

on 8/3/2008 11:05:00 AM

I received a sample of this with my order from Sephora. I've done my brows before and I'd been thinking of buying a brow powder or something to fill them out since I have a few areas in my eyebrows that don't have as much hair. This is very easy to use (you just need an angled brush) plus the color matches well. I have black hair and I thought that the color brunette would be too light for me, but it actually looks very natural and matches my hair/eyebrow color. I'm definitely going to pick one of these up once I get the chance.

on 7/25/2008 2:20:00 PM

Love this powder- perfect shade!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Holy Cow, I love this stuff! It darkens my brows just enough but not too much, and I love that the one I bought from Sephora is double-ended so I can use it when I do blonde streaks in my hair as well as when I am just my plain natural dark brown. It fills in my fairly sparse brows with just a few swipes and looks very natural. GREAT stuff!

on 7/6/2008 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I’m a newbie when it comes to filling in my brows. I ordered a sample of this brow powder with my last online order from Sephora. It came in Brunette and Ash Blonde. This will sound crazy, being a natural brunette with dark brows, but I ended up liking, and purchasing, the Ash Blonde. I have bleach blonde hair and am paranoid about making my brows look darker – that’s why I never really used brow powder or pencils before. The Ash Blonde defines my brows without making them appear darker whatsoever. I use the darker side on the “tails” of my brows where they are more sparse and the lighter side on the thicker front half. This might sound insane, but it works surprisingly well, and I have only had good comments on my brows since I started filling them in every day. I was really surprised at how much better filling in my brows makes my face look.. I do not feel “done” without doing my brows now! I can’t believe that I went for twenty years without this knowledge. Grr. Anyways, I’m glad I picked that sample:) The product comes in a small compact with a teeny mirror inside. The one downside is the high price, but to me it is worth it since I like this stuff so much. The amount of actual powder you get does seem small, but it should last for ages. I will definitely repurchase when needed. I’d also recommend it to first time users, just grab a small angle brush and try it!

Popular Brows Products