July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by amy_aimee2000

The texture on this powder is amazing! Silky and almost like a moisturizer once it's on. I just can't deal with the scent. :( I think this type of jasmine is a love-it-or-hate it scent, and I am not in the love-it category. The packaging isn't the end of the world; you could easily dump it into something else and use a puff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this and really, really love it. The texture is really soft and smooth, and the scent is fabulous, sort of like jasminey chocolate (although everyone seems to have a different description of the scent). Now I can't get enough of it and I sprinkle it on the inside of my clothing and on my sheets too. I also had Honey Bee Have powder from LUSH but I'm sad to say that I've been pretty much ignoring it since I got my Silky Underwear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 1:04:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of the scent, and the bits of cocoa butter that are supposed to be in here: where are they exactly??

Bleh: I much prefer the Lush Candy dusting powder. the silky Underwear was swapped away almost the same day i got it in the mail.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Fulltiltredhead

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just don't get it. It's just powder ... it's overpriced, and I can't smell it at all. Johnson's Baby Powder smells as good and works as well.

The appeal of this escapes me entirely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2004 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Helly

I LOVE this scent and have been desperately trying to recreate it without success so far. It's a soft jasmine, much like LUSH Alkmaat soap and Fairy Jasmine ballistic. Like the idea of lumps of cocoa butter but not keen on them in practise, they just seem to clump up. But overall an excellent product which smells divine.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lushaholic

i'm most definately in the minority on this product. I HATE IT! it smells to me like yeast & old lady perfume. definately not what i want to smell like. the packaging is okay, but not the greatest. the price is actually good for the time that this powder lasts. it seems to last forever, that's what i love about LUSH powders.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2004 11:58:00 AM More reviews by luciannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product smells so wonderful!! I apply it all over my body after I shower and I smell just delicious. Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. Don't really like the packaging, but I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging is horrid, the powder inside is perfection. Such a lovely, subtle scent. A staple for me...I just keep going back for more!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2004 11:14:00 AM More reviews by barbarascohen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The idea of this product is unique and has great potential, I must say. The scent is unusual, and some days I like it and others I do not.But the texture of this powder is thin and silky as promised. The packaging makes use somewhat clumpsy at times, and some of the talc gets lost in the process.