Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 8/12/2010 12:46:00 AM

I am writing this review for the edt version. It smells so great. On my skin, it smells like dryer sheets with a touch of spice! I haven't smelled the edp, so I can't say if it's any better or worse. I really love the edt though

on 7/26/2010 8:35:00 AM

This is absolutely my favourite perfume of all time!!! I'm on my 3rd bottle and will keep repurchasing! I recently saw a mini size in a leather chloe case at the duty free but it was more expensive than a full bottle! love it so much I'm contemplating it, despite the ridiculous price!

on 7/17/2010 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First thing that i can think of to describe this perfume is fabric softener. Very fresh, clean odour. Like fresh washed linen cloths. Love it!

on 7/16/2010 7:30:00 PM

☞ WHY? I've got this perfume for christmas from my mom; I knew the scent of this amazing perfume since I was in new york last summer. I was in Saxe fifth avenue, when they gave me like a little ribbon with the scent of this chloe perfume.
I'm not easy choosing perfume, but when I smelled this, I was surprized. In a good way ;)

☝ LIKES :
anyway, the smell is feminin but not too 'old', it's girly but not too 'kiddy / Young ' .
- It has a good smell . (aww, I think it's very hard reviewing perfume ! ;( )
- I like the bottle with the ribbon around it (:
- the scent does stay a while!

☟ DISLIKES
- A little too expensive , It does no good for my wallet ( or actually the money that's in there :) )

Anke, Belgium ♧

on 7/9/2010 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my signature scent, love for the first sniff, the best perfume I've ever smelled. It is so clean, powdery, sexy. It is so unique and really longlasting.

on 6/24/2010 5:57:00 AM

i LOVE the new chloe EDP! i was coveting this for months. the scent is light and feminine but not too girly. it lasts a decently long time too. i've gotten compliments when i've gone out for smelling really good with this on. i love that it doesn't have a too-strong alcohol smell to it like alot of perfumes. i just got it and i am making it my signature EDP for now. the bottle is simple and elegant which i like but not particularly unique or really cute. only problem is SO expensive! i know all EDPs are expensive (esp. high-end brands) but i think this one is overpriced, esp. for how much product you get. gotta make it last and save up for the 2nd bottle when i run out =(

on 6/24/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was after this one for a while but the price put me off, especially considering it's made by Coty! Anyhow, I ended up getting a reduction on a xmas set in the sale, with the EDP and body lotion. Firstly I must say that on my 'perfume eating' skin this is one of the few fragrances that actually last. I sprayed once and even after a shower I could still smell it, so that's a plus for me. As for the smell, it's strong and slightly sweet but with a freshness to it, which makes it quite unique. I would stick with 2 sprays max for this one, too much could get annoying after a while. I have a 50ml bottle, which is a lovely design, however I doubt that I'll ever finish it, so I have put 'no' to re-purchase at this point. I also get sick of perfumes quickly and re-purchase would mean that I 'love it' and at this point I can say I only 'like' Chloe.

on 6/15/2010 2:21:00 AM

Horrible. Way too sweet with no special notes. Reminds me of air-spray refresheners and soap detergents. Don't let the gorgeous bottle mislead you. So much better off purchasing Chanel Mademoiselle - now that's classy and elegant. xoxo

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this fragrance. It might be one of my favorites. I keep in in constant rotation and could not go without it. It is so beautiful and feminine. I get asked what I'm wearing every time I use it. It lasts very well. The bottle is simple and classy. It always evokes classic feminine style when I wear it. Coty, you did great

on 6/14/2010 7:53:00 AM

I love it's warm scent. However, it doesn't last as long as CK Escape for Women, which is still my favourite!

Popular Fragrances