Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 9/12/2013 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this product. The colors are great and they don't look fake on your eye brows. The pencil isn't hard and it applies rather easily. The thing I don't like about it, is it seems you go through it rather fast. Definitely looks very natural.

on 9/7/2013 1:45:00 PM

I have this in ash blonde and I am incredibly happy that I got this a few months ago. I've only used this ever since and it gives a really natural result and it is a shade that really fits me. At times I feel like enough product doesn't come out though. Also if you're dumb like me beware when you put on the lids again so that you don't accidentally put the short lid on the pencil tip and therefore making it break lol!

on 9/1/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I bought this brow pencil in brunette after using the Anastasia powder for 2 years. I only had to replace the powder because it broke (my fault, dropped it on the tile bathroom floor one too many times).
I do however like using the pencil better than the powder for my brows. I only have a couple of "missing" brows or empty spaces. I used to have sparser brows after too many overzealous "professional" threading sessions here in Vancouver. So I stopped going to the so called "pros" and bought the Anastasia kit and did them myself.
I also went a few rounds with brow enhancer gels like Rapid Lash, which really helped my brows grow back in.
I love this pencil. It goes on beautifully, it's hard to apply too much (which I found with the powder it was easier to go overboard). It lasts all day and is super natural looking.
Plus, you can drop it and it won't break LOL ;)
Overall, I'm happy and would recommend.

on 8/8/2013 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Holy Grail eyebrow product.
Yes, I've tried them all, from drugstore to high end. I randomly found out about this thanks to heyclaire on youtube, and I am totally in love with it.

What I look for in brow products:
Natural color match. I find a match with medium ash, brunette, AND ebony. They all look natural with my asian skin coloring (nc30) and dark brown/black eyebrow hairs.

Small hairlike strokes. No discernible lines or blocks of color. The small tip makes it easy to brush through and spool through the middle so that it looks natural.

Long lasting. This can rub off if you purposefully try to but will last a whole day (even through naps) if you don't.

Price is not bad, I've paid more for eyebrow products. I love the packaging with included spoolie and it just streamlines my morning routine. Love, I won't use another product for my brows again!

on 7/30/2013 12:45:00 AM

I absolutely love the brow wiz in brunette!!! Im'm on my 2nd one. I used to have nice full eyebrows where I never needed to touch. This past year, I noticed my brows growing sparse. Now I finally understand what they say about things going downhill after 30! I'm def feeling it! Thank goodness I found this brow pencil! It gives me the most natural looking eyebrows and it's so easy to use! I had to take 1 lippie off as I find the amount of product for the price is ridiculous. Also, the pencil lead breaks easily so you have to be careful. Might have to try the pencil version and see how that one last.

on 7/26/2013 2:24:00 PM

I'm a brow newb and have only tried one other pencil that I used for a few years. I was shown this product at Sephora and decided to buy since it had no reddish tint (like the other one I had been using). Since I started using this, I keep getting compliments on my brows from both people I know and complete strangers. Completely credit it to this product and will continue to buy as my brows look WAY better than they used to!

I really love this product! I bought it because I've seen a lot of youtubers bragging about it. I got this in ash blonde, which looks great with my light blonde hair and fair complexion. It lasts all day and gives your brows a clean, defined look. I love the packaging too since it has a comb on one side. The only con is it is pricey and I'm not sure that you get that much product. I would definitely buy again.

on 7/22/2013 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

THE best eyebrow pen out there. Glides on so smooth and light so you can gradually build up color and opacity to create a more natural look. The pen point is very small, allowing for precision, and the other end is a spooly to help blend and shape. I have medium brown hair and the Brunette shade is perfect for me. I also use it in combination with the Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso, which gives it that finishing touch. No more using eyeliners to fill in my brows - the frustrating days of applying clunky thick lines are over! Yes, it is a bit pricey but worth every penny!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I frickin love this pencil. I have dark brown hair so I picked up "brunette". "Medium ash" would've been a good option for daytime because the color was light and subtle but I wanted something a bit darker". I normally just use Mac's brun eyeshadow to fill in my brows for daytime and I use this pencil for night to make it look more define. I used to use mac's spiked brow pencil but I found that shade to be too harsh plus the product itself was too hard and waxy?? I love the spoolie on this Anastasia pencil because it actually grabs onto your brow Hairs. Definitely would repurchase! :)

on 7/21/2013 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

SO I've tried the Benefit brow zings, the Elf brow kit, and I'd say this is the lightest feeling one, I don't want to have really dark defined brows, just natural looking to enhance my terribly light brows. I have super dark brown hair, but my eyebrows aren't full probably because I'm naturally kind of hairless. Anyways it's not waxy, super light, color doesn't smear for me. I'm not very oily, so I'm normal/dry skinned. I would recommend it for casual make-up!
Super splurge but worth it!! I first tried this at Sephora, so if you are skeptical, go to a Sephora near you. The lady who helped me really convinced me and it's a pretty popular product since I bought the last one they had!

Popular Brows Products