January 27, 2015 | 970 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by EmmyJeanGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was the first brow product I ever used and at the time it worked fine. However, I've switched to using the anastasia brow powder duo with an angled brush. The pencil is too expensive, runs out pretty quickly, and (most importantly) does not go on smoothly for me anymore. I know it works for so many other people, but it just doesn't look as natural as powder on me. Just for reference: I have light skin (MUFE 115), dark brown hair, somewhat sparse brows with a few bald spots (over tweezed them in high school...), and an oily/combination skin type. I think the reason it stopped working for me is an increase in the oiliness of my skin. The color 'brunette' is a very good color match for me. I want to find a more natural alternative to the brow powder, but have yet to find a suitable color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by FromNJ23

I always filled in my eyebrows with a brush and eye shadow so I was very skeptical on purchasing a pencil. Especially a pencil that cost 20$. However this was AMAZING. Absolutely amazing.. Initially I purchased it in brunette and it was far too dark for me. I ended up using it for a while anyways and then passed it on to my mom. I then purchased it in caramel, and its too light LOL. But it still works, I just have to work with it more.

However, one day I wore both the brunette and the caramel to fill in my eyebrows nd they looked amazing. I used the brunette to fill in the inside of my eyebrows nd the caramel to line them. They turned out gorgeous.

I LOVE all Anastasia products and I will be purchasing her kit very soon as well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I have pretty good brows but as I get older they're thinning out, and I over-plucked the edges when I was younger. Using this makes me look younger without being noticeable. I use in to fill the edges just a bit, and it makes a definite difference. I bought two -- one for the bathroom and the other for the kit I take with me, so I always use it. I used to be just a mascara and lipstick girl, but as I get older I need more, and this is definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by materialface

This was the best eyebrow pencil I've used to date. I love that its retractable and the spooly on the other end is really good quality!

PROS:
- color payoff is very good and matched my brows well
- the precision is 5 star worthy, it shapes my brows perfectly even if my brows arent freshly plucked or threaded
- easy to use even when in a rush and in a moving car

CONS:
- the retracting part of the pencil is not the greatest. I was at sephora, and i wanted to see how much product was in there so i retracted a lot of the pencil and couldn't put it back in. I quickly put it back, shh.
- being a product i use everyday, it didnt last me very long. Probably 1 1/2 months. I expected a bit more product for the $26 CAD i paid.

Lastly, if anyone really doesnt want to or cant buy this high end pencil, try Annabelle's skinny brow pencil which is a great dupe for about $8 CAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I am so thankful the SA at Sephora told me about the Brow Wiz. I can finally say I have great eye brows. The end of my brows are so fair they donít look like there is anything there. I hope this is never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in LOVE with this. Makes by brows look natural and fantastic. I love the spooly on the end and appreciate the wide range of colors. My color is caramel. Will always repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Missmolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product made me so mad. First off, the price made me nervous because it's a hit or miss with these things. The first day I used it I realized the product inside was broken and it fell out out, which there goes half the product. This made me so furious I didn't care if it worked or not. It then continued to break piece by piece every time I used it. I'm not sure if mine was defective or what? I have always used a brow pencil from the drugstore which is around $5 and it never failed me, i just decided to branch out and try this because my brows are my thing and I thought maybe I could improve them. $25 later and what a waste! The color was good and it stayed in place throughout the day, but those are the only positives. The packaging was just way to disappointing. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING. Great colours - usually browns have too much red tones and not enough ash tones. The medium ash is perfect for my brows. the fine pencil makes it very natural - i prefer this much better to the brown pencils that you sharpen (it goes on too thick). love the brow brush at the other end. i've heard that this product runs out fast, i guess i'll wait and see how long it lasts. either way, i would buy this again. it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this product, I use it to achieve a very defined brow. It goes on so smooth, and so pigmented. It is easy to control and easy to remove if you happen to make a mistake. Despite being easy to remove it is very long wearing and looks perfect even after a night of hard partying and a long slumber. It might be expensive but a little goes a long way, the brush on the end is so handy and it just matches perfectly with the powder. Worth the splurge!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by smira

I really like the product, but I can't get over the fact that this $20 pencil only lasted me a month. Way too much money for the miniscule amount of product inside.

Switched over to the regular Anastasia pencil and getting the same results

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No