Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 7/15/2013 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A little pricey but worth it my makeup friends! The product is so easy to apply... A light stroke through the sparse areas and a defined line for arches = AMAZINGLY SHAPED BROWS ! Cant remember what eyebrow enhancing was like without the product! I use the shade brunette but it comes ina variety of colors for your perfect match.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use a brow product every day. I received this as part of a kit from Anastasia. I used the medium brown ash one. It is not full of much product, does blend well, and the spoolie is handy. I however love Lancome's Powder Pencil product to this one. I have used the Lancome one for years and it lasts and lasts, looks every bit as natural, and is easier to blend than this one. For the price there was not enough product in it to warrant paying for it again full price. Okay, but nothing to write a glowing review about.

on 7/8/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

-Retractable pencil
-spoolie to brush your brows with to get a perfect shape (clean it every now and then so it's not caked with makeup)
-nice ashy natural-looking brow color (i have dark brown brows, and i got "Caramel" to fill the small spaces between)
-tiny, TINY point on the pencil to make realistically hair-like strokes
-expensive, about $20
-pencil not creamy at all (you do not want creamy pencil on your brows, or you can sweat it off!)
-lasts all day

Overall, I give this a thumbs up

I have over plucked spars brows. This pencil fills them in perfectly no Groucho Marx look. It twists up and is always sharpened just right. As well as lasting forever, ive had mine over a year. A must have! Let's pray they don't discontinue or change.

on 6/26/2013 10:08:00 AM

I've never liked eyebrow pencils. They've always looked so harsh on me, and I could never make them work for me. All of that changed when I purchased Brow Wiz in Brunette a little over 3 months ago. Regardless of how many times I go over my brows with this pencil, it never makes them look harsh. It lasts all day, never fading, and just completes my whole look. I use this daily, and can't imagine not having this as part of my makeup stash.

I am addicted to this pencil! I use medium ash and I love that I finally found a light brown that doesn't have a reddish tint to it as my brows are ash. It doesn't need to be sharpened, ever which is the best as I hate sharpening pencils. The spoolie at the other end is very well made and puts the perfect finish on brows. It is extremely skinny so that helps to minimize any mistakes. It's also quite expensive at over $20.00 but I find it stays put all day, the design is amazing, and therefore it's worth it. I used to have the original pencil that needed to be sharpened but I found the formula too hard. This one is very smooth and works with just light strokes. I will definitely repurchase.
Edit: There is such a small amount of pencil. I was shocked at how fast I went through this. I have barely touched the original pencil that needs to be sharpened which is a much better value as it's the exact same color. For the price they really should double the amount you get. While I love the ease of use, small amount, bad value.

on 6/16/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I just started using this product. I bought the "Carmel" color which used to be called "Strawburn." I like the way it goes on lightly and you can build up the color. It looks very natural. But I also have to say that the color looks like a nice shade of dark brown and doesn't look very auburn. I happened to have a Maybelline auburn brow pencil which shows as a light strawberry blond. It's not a very good pencil, but when I apply a little of the Maybelline over the Anastasia pencil and blend them with the Anastasia brush, I get a nice shade of auburn. So that Maybelline brow pencil which I almost got rid of actually came in handy. I do recommend the Anastasia brow pencil, but I think they could tweak the color a little adding just a little bit of red.

on 6/10/2013 10:30:00 PM

Love this brow pencil! Matches my brows perfectly, goes on smoothly and stays put. They have great color selection. My only complaint is that it is expensive and it doesn't last long at all.

on 5/8/2013 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! It lasts on my brows all day (I found with other brow products, it rubbed off throughout the day..). The color selection is great and so is the packaging (comes with a spoolie on one end). The point is precise making it easy to accurately fill in my brows. I wish it came with more product though, especially for the price :(

on 4/22/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW. I love this product. I am indian and have light/natural black eye brows. Throughout the years I have noticed them thinning a little bit, especially since I started getting them threaded. I stopped getting them threaded (mainly because I haven't found a good lady to do them since I moved) so now I just pluck my brows, trim them, and use this brow wiz to fill them in. I use the color Ebony and its a perfect, natural match. It glides on so smoothly and isn't very harsh. I don't use anything else afterwards, just the spooly to comb them into place and wow what a difference.
I am also a drugstore makeup user, so paying 23 bucks for this was difficult, but my goodness was it worth it. I will definitely be purchasing again. A+
I also found that with more defined eyebrows, it eliminates the need for me to wear as much eyeliner/eye makeup.
One day I spent the entire day outside in humid miami heat, and there was no smudging/movement and my brows still looked great by the end of the day.

Popular Brows Products