Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 1/15/2014 12:16:00 AM

I'm completely in love with the brow wiz! <3 It makes my eyebrows look completely define and clean and they still look super natural! Im addicted i keep re-buying it. I tried others and they just don't do the job. I highly recommended, it really is a must have if you love to have nice brows. I always get compliments on my brows and Its all thanks to my brow wiz! <3 :)

on 1/13/2014 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brow pencil! It is definitely my HG. I use the color soft brown and it is a good color match for me. Looks natural as well. I am still on my first pencil and I have only had it for a little over a month, so I'm hoping there's a good amount of product left so I can justify the price. Would definitely recommend!

on 1/13/2014 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ever since I used this product I was in loveeeee! I went through the first retractable pencil one soo fast! Because I was using too much, you only need a little to outline the bottom and fill in half the end brow and use the spooley to brush it out, works wonders. I will only recommend this eyebrow brand, the price is reasonable especially for the great quality of the product. I love her whole line!! Tinted brow gel,powder, tweezer, brush, my sister loves the stencils! and now I can't wait to use the dip pomade !

on 1/10/2014 3:21:00 PM

The most amazing brow pencil ever!!!! It is worth every penny, it is absolutely perfect. This makes my eyebrows looks amazing, I get compliments all the time for my eyebrows. Love love love it. Don't think I would ever use anything else again.

on 1/5/2014 7:38:00 AM

This brow pencil makes my eyebrows look great and natural. I like how its thin so the ends of my eyebrows look defined. The caramel color is a good match for me. The only problem is there is not enough product. It disappears quickly each time I use it. I don't use the grooming brush so I wish they would get rid of that to add more product

on 1/5/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love the product, but for $20 I would expect it to last longer than 2-3 months. I used Elizabeth Arden powder before switching back to a pencil and the powder literally lasted for years! Bought it in 2008 and ran out in 2014. Overall it's a good product. Too pricey and doesn't last long. I don't feel like I got my money's worth. Def will find a cheaper pencil or go back to eyebrow powder

on 1/4/2014 6:51:00 PM

I love this product! I used to never do my eyebrows til I got this, now I can't leave the house without filling them in. The texture is amazing, the application allows you to be precise, it has great longevity when used in conjunction with the clear brow gel, and it seems to last for a while as a whole. I've had this since November, have been using it every day and still have plenty left. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out. The color selection is great too.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG!!!

This pencil is GREAT for my sparse brows. I have to outline them and fill them in...every day. I don't leave the house without my brows. Even though I plan on trying their pomade, this pencil is great. I already have a backup for when this runs out. However, I use this EVERY DAY--even weekends, and I still haven't run out.

Considering how long this lasts--and how tiny the tip is--the price doesn't even both me.

EDIT: Even though I have a spare, I've found something better...and it's from the drugstore. Maybelline's Color Tattoo Tough as Taupe is the perfect ashy color for my dark eyebrows. It's easier than the brow whiz, and it's faster (use use a cheapo angled brush). I have a backup browwhiz, so I'll use it up. However, Tough as Taupe is the way to go now.

UPDATE: NYX makes a great dupe now....micro pencil.

on 1/1/2014 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is such a great pencil. I have very sparse asian brows. I have A LOT of filling in to do. I was using MAC brow pencil before this but this has a much finer tip which creates a much neater brow. I have very dark hair and use Medium Ash. I think most people would use this color. It's a very natural brown. The only thing I don't like about this is the staying power. Every time I blot my face with blotting paper or brush my brows accidentally with my finger it would come off. This basically means I have to carry an extra pencil with me at all times.

After hearing amazing reviews online about how good this pencil is, I decided to try it. I got it in the shade Brunette, since I dye my hair a brown black. And, I was very very impressed when I used it for the first time. To clarify, I picked this product up about 10 days ago.

Pros:
~the tiny lead! This is great for building up intensity, and making the shape of the brows. It's also good for making little hairs if you want a very natural look.
~great color payoff.
~ long lasting. Mine lasted about 7 hours on me, which may not sound like a lot but I have very oily skin and bangs so I was impressed by how long this lasted.

Cons:
~ Sadly, this con was a big one. The lead in the pencil broke about the third day. It wasn't a big deal, I told myself, there's a lot more lead. And then it kept breaking. At this point, 10 days after purchase, all the lead has broken and fallen out. For over $20, I kind of find this unacceptable. I don't want to have to continuously spend a lot of money on something that breaks after only a few days. I might be willing to say that my pencil is old, but I've seen way too many reviews saying the same thing.

Sadly, I won't repurchase. I'll continue my search for a good mechanical (so to speak) eyebrow pencil.

Popular Brows Products