July 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. My color is Medium Ashe and it looks super natural and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kristaax

I just recently got this and I must say, I am in LOVE!
After seeing Anastasia on Oprah a while ago(Oprah called her the 'Eyebrow Goddess' lol) and since then I've always wanted to try Anastasia products, but the price always held me back, and this was on of my splurge moments, and I am a very happy customer. I finally found an eyebrow pencil that doesn't make me look like I drew on my eyebrows! I've been using drug store brand eyebrow pencils and it always seem like when I filled in my eyebrows, it was always sitting on the hairs, and it looked unnatural, but with the brow wiz, my eyebrows never looked sooooooooo natural! I love it! I got mine in Medium Ash and it blends perfectly in with my eyebrows, very natural and soft. I also love that it comes with a spoolie, it makes it easy for travel, very convenient, definitely worth every penny. Will repurchase (:

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Milani's easy brow is very comparable to this for a fraction of the price! Walgreens and grocery stores carry Milani. Try that one instead... I can't make myself pay $20 for this product even though it is very good when I know of a product that is JUST like it at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by annxiong

Finally, i found the perfect and natural color for my brows. I use medium ash and it is the only brow pencil/color i found that does not have a reddish tone to it. The color looks reddish on the sephora website but the real color is ashy taupe brown that looks really natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dark brown/black hair, light brown eyes, and NC25. Medium Ash is the perfect color for me. Love the convenience of the brush and filler in one pencil. I can do my eyebrows in less a minute if I'm in a hurry. A bit pricey, but I'll likely buy again b/c it's small and easy to carry around.

Even my mom complimented my eyebrows!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in Medium Ash two days ago and it's turning out to be the best brow pencil I ever bought. The color is very natural looking, it goes on easily without it being too soft. But the best part is that it stays on all day. The price is a little steep but this way I won't be buying many other cheaper ones, that would add up to far more money, that don't work and will get discarded.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by luvsick99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic holy grail of a brow liner. Just like the last reviewer tokit said, I too used MAC brow crayon Stud (or Spiked), until I found perfection! I also agree that the Brow Wiz's Brunette (thier darkest available) isn't as dark as Stud, it is more natural and beautiful, despite my love of the distinct, flashy & cartoon. If I want them slightly darker, I lightly skim my black Chanel liner atop my Brunette brows after thier drawn. I love a very dark & thin 20's brow to one more filled in & natural 50's look. My brows are thinned out from years past & though a dark ash blonde, they are unseen & washed out w/o supplemented brow color. Brow Wiz also comes in Medium Ash, which is so damn perfect & natural looking. I buy em both, mix em or use one or the other. The super skinny, firm precision pencil QUICKLY creates the perfect brow with EASE. Then finish w/the spooley @ the other end, if needed. Application is seriously foolproof! There's less product than MAC's & its more pricey, but until I can commit to one brow style & tattoo em on, Anastasia will have me, $20 at a time. Hopefully, she'll add on a darker brunette soon enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by tokit

A thin Brow-Pencil by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Until I met this pencil, I used to use the MAC Eye Brows in the color Stud. I wasn't very happy with that, but I didn't find anything better. Until I found the Anastasia Pencil. 0.08 gr, and the price is around 20$.

This Pencil comes in 3 shades, and I chose brunette, which is the darkest one. It is one tone lighter than the Stud, but dark enough for me. Actually, it looks much more natural.
The tip is very thin and soft. The result is a very natural brow look. The pencil is easy to blend, but on the other hand it stays put all day.

On the other side of the pencil there is a brow brush, which I don't find very useful, because I use a brow gel.

I am extremely happy with this product and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a longtime client in Anastasia's Bev Hills salon until moving East and have used most of her brow products. Just bought this and like it so much more than the Perfect Brow Enhancer pencil, which I'd used for years (solo or with Anastasia's brow powder, to fill in a few holes from teenaged over-tweezing).

Unlike the older pencil which offers lots of color options, this only comes in 3 shades: a light tone for blondes, something called medium ash (which appears to be the same medium ash in the longtime thicker pencil) and brunette. I've used the medium ash for years - dark brown hair, dark brows - and found it worked fine with this product. I think I could've gone with the brunette as well, which is barely more brown but very slightly warmer. Those with other coloring might find the limited selection a problem but the medium ash seems pretty versatile.

What's good:
--the thinner pencil line (which doesn't need sharpening - it's like a mechanical pencil in its operation) is easier to use to fill in spaces, and enables you to add color more specifically and subtly - just a more manageable pencil
--in terms of staying power, I find this lasting as long as the older pencil

What could be better:
--a minor point, but the dark opaque case makes it hard to see how much pencil you've got sticking out to use, and I'm sure it's going to be impossible to tell when I've run out

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found an EXCELLENT dupe for this product - go try Milani Easybrow!

This one is a bit thinner than the Milani product so you're less likely to over-apply it but there's SO LITTLE product here!