September 18, 2014 | 1409 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by prettylife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in medium ash. Great brow pen that has great staying power! The mechanical pencil is thin, but the good thing is, I don't have to sharpen it. It's a bit pricey at $20 but sooo worth it because it makes my brows look perfect. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by DangerWife

There are very few products that I will purchase over and over but this one is a staple in my kit as well as my personal makeup bag, The size of the tip allows for perfect precision and the color always blends so well and stays on all day perfectly. i wish it was either slightly cheaper or a little more product because i do go through them so quickly, but beggars can't be choosers right?

excellent product will definitely keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing I use for my brows now. It lasts all day, looks natural, and I love how thin the pencil is. I can fill in exactly where I want. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Cherry_blossom

My HG brow pencil! This stays on all day, and it is great for defining your brows. I use this together with the Anastasia brow powder duo and I've received countless compliments on how perfect my eyebrows are! I have gone through 3 of these pencils already, and it seems to run out fast! Although the price is quite steep, I will keep repurchasing because I love it so much!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This made my eyebrows more defined, yet looking totally natural and soft. It matches my eyebrows perfectly, and one time I forgot to take it off during a shower, and after the shower I looked in the mirror and it was STILL there, perfect brows. I was like wow, this is some heavy-duty stuff. Happy I got this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I love this. Totally superior to any other brow producs I've used, and that is how I justify spending so much money for what seems like not a whole lot of product. Matches my eyebrows perfectly (Medium Ash) and I love that the 'ash' colors are actually ash. I find most brow products are too red, which is weird since the vast majority people (myself included!) do not have red in their eyebrows. Lasts beautifully, the texture is perfect (not too waxy, nicely pigmented, etc), the pencil is super thin and self sharpening.. perfection. Love the little spoolie brush, but I wish you had some way of knowing how much product was left. By the time you realize you're at the end, it's completely gone and you basically need to go buy more immediately or else you won't be able to do your brows the next day. Kind of inconvenient.
Regardless, 5 lippies, Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tiffany87

I love this product, the answer to my weak and thin eyebrows. It may look like there is very little product (my first thought), but it actually lasts for quite a long time, and I use mine everyday. Love the packaging, no need to sharpen and small size gives me the precision I need. I hate sharpening pencils, as I feel that I'm losing too much product to keep the tip sharp. Will definitely repurchase this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by chinaglazer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My HG of brow colors! It glides on, isn't waxy or some other weird texture, and is the perfect color for me (medium ash). The color looks completely natural. And it has the brush on the end... so convenient! I've spent many dollars on brow pencils, pens, sharpeners, etc. This is the jackpot!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by to0pink

I love this eyebrow pencil. It has a spoolie at the other end which makes it so easy and convenient to blend the color. No need to swap tools. It lasts a while depending on how much you use. My most favorite part about it is that it's just ONE thing you need for your eyebrows. You don't need a separate color or brush, it's all packed into one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Sephora and the SA suggested that I should get brunette, so i did but its a little too brown but still looks good on me but i want to try medium ash. well anyways as far as the product goes its wonderful for filling in my eyebrows! i have used NYC brunette powder ( and this was wayy to brownish reddish for me!) and ugh it looked so unnatural! The pencil is really thin and the spooly thing is sooo great for blending it in. I absolutely love love love this product for my eyebrows. Its about $21.00 i think... pricey compared to my drugstore eyebrow products but i will def. repurchase this again because it gave me great results. its little hard to get color out , but it works well for me because i wont over do it. great natural look! I've also tried the maybelline eyebrow definer pencil, but could never find a good color on me as well. i was kind of hesitate in buying this because it was $21.oo but i'm hooked.