October 2, 2014 | 1840 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

I sent off for one of these based on all the rave reviews here, and I must say I'm a bit disappointed with it. It's perfectly ok, but nothing amazing. The thing it does well that, for example, the Body Shop mitts don't is exfoliate your back. It's fine, but it didn't knock my socks off like I was hoping it would.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by themeanreds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This super rough exfoliating washcloth makes your skin baby soft! I especially love it for scrubbing my feet and I'll never waste money on salt body scrubs or anything like that again; with Salux you can get a really good, deep scrub. This was a great purchase--I'm so glad I stumbled upon it on Amazon.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by ThatOneGirl1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been the best exfoliator ever! It is seriously cheap and in most Asian markets and some grocery stores. I've been using this line of bath towels since I was 15... I have never found anything that works as well as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bodie358

Let me start by saying that the number on the package refers to the color of the cloth - it does not signify anything else; all of the cloths have the same grittiness etc (check the FAQ on the Salux site). Now, on to the cloths themselves. Dirt cheap and available at my local Asian grocery store for less than $3. Best exfoliator ever! Start gentle and work your way up to more vigourous scrubbing. I have been using mine for about a month and those stubborn ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs are almost gone. The rest of my skin is the softest and smoothest it has been in years. Highly recommended.

EDIT: those stubborn blemishes on my back are gone!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

Love these. I have bought several and use them regularly. Excellent for exfoliating and it is so refreshing. It is better than skin brushing. Compact enough for travel. It's easy to use on my back and I have also used it on my face to take the dry skin off. Love it! Very refreshing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been using this japan made loofa cloth for many many years and my complexion and body feels sooooo soft and clean and smooth, i tossed out all my facial body wash cloths or i use my wash cloths for floor cleaning now, i super love this salux nylon bath cloth is very rough to the skin if your new to using it, but after awhile your skin gets use to it, i have been using this since 1970's and 1980's and on till now, and love this cloth!!! i will never change, this cloth is my life!!! year 2012 update...I still use this washcloth...now the company salux has a more coarser washcloth in a blackish packaging...to me...it makes my skin feel more softer and no irritations to my face and body...I guarantee you all..after awhile you use these nylon washcloth you will get used to them...and will love them forever!! i have been using this allllllll my life and will NEVER NEVER NEVER USE a Washcloth...yucky washcloths...it harbors germs and i dont feel clean after using a ordinary washcloths!!! SALUX IS MY LOVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am sorry I didn't discover this cloth sooner. It is inexpensive, fairly large and works like magic. My skin is super smooth and those tiny bumps behind my thighs are gone after two uses! There isn't even a need to moisturize after my shower (but I do simply because I own a few body moisturizers and don't want them to go to waste). Run out and buy one now! I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kelseycat

I bought these based on reviews here and on QVC's beauty board. These are fantastic! They lather well with very little shower gel and my skin has never felt so soft without lotion. They are great for rough heels and elbows. I ordered from Saluxshop.com on a Sunday and received them on Wednesday with standard shipping. Their customer service is outstanding and these cloths are the real deal.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by balaba4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list of the converted. Bought this cloth based on the reviews and absolutely love it. My skin feels smooth and I use a lot less lotion to moisturize. I have sensitive skin which I thought this would irritate but it doesn't. Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do, you are hooked. Great size that makes it easy to reach those hard to get to spots in back. Been broadcasting the good find to all my friends and will be giving them as stocking stuffers for Christmas.. I did buy directly from Salux.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by recklessrei

I found some in a jap shop nr Sydney Town Hall Woolies (secret exit) but i've been told you can get them at daiso and some korean groceries.
Only a couple of bucks, the first two uses can be a bit painful if you're not used to a heavy-duty exfoliator but persist and the results are so good - my legs are so smooth and the bumps at the back of my arms are going away slowly but surely.