Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/8/2007 8:56:00 PM

I LOVE this balm, but I haven't used it in a long time because I didn't like having it in a pot. I've noticed these in the stores as tubes before, but never bought one. I decided to today because my lips are really chapped. This clears it up instantly. It soothes, cools, and moisturizes. Great purchase!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this chapstick is my favorite! its minty and refreshing, so it works as a breath freshener and lip moisturizer! i love it

on 5/5/2007 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this product, but I would not purchase again. I like that it's emollient (many products I've tried are either too emollient or not emollient enough as in the case of their Honey Lip Balm, but this is just right). I also like the compact tube packaging, and the price makes it a good value. (Sure, there's a lot of cheaper lip balms like Chapstick and Carmex that can be had for a dollar, but who wants to put petrolatum on their lips?) I like the peppermint fragrance, but I actually wish it wasn't an ingredient. Peppermint oil can be an irritant for people like me who have super-sensitive skin. If my lips are cracked I can't use this; I can only use it when my lips are healthy or else it makes my problems worse. I'm not sure how much good this lip balm does besides making my lips *FEEL* better. Sometimes after I've used this my lips are dry anyway. It's definitely a lip "balm" and in no way a "treatment". This might be okay if they could just take out the peppermint oil.

on 5/2/2007 7:11:00 PM

its cute. people in seattle espectally like burt's bees. it works as well as chaptick.

on 5/2/2007 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love it! The tin is so retro and cute, and the balm stays on my lips for such a long time.

on 5/2/2007 2:30:00 PM

My standby lip balm, I've been using it for years and will continue to do so. I love the coolness on my lips and the moisture it gives. My only problem is it has been rasing in price as it has been gaining popularity, I miss when a tube was .99 cents!

on 5/1/2007 11:23:00 PM

Love the company policies on natural products and recyclable packaging. This is my favorite. I love the tingle and how it's not too thick. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

on 5/1/2007 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like the tingly sensation of the balm on my lips! This and C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Shine are the freshiest lipbalms (except C.O. Bigelow is more like a gloss) around that make lips super soft. I'm a sucker for products that contain some kind of peppermint.

on 4/30/2007 1:38:00 AM

I'm really picky with lip balms as I have flaky lips if I end up using the wrong products. This one seems to work the best during the windy days, notsomuch during the heat/warmer days as it melts way too easy. But I love the way it smells like a peppermint patty...yum!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My favorite lip balm. The smell is awesome and it leaves my lips and breath tingly and minty fresh for ours. This stuff cures and prevents chapped lips even in the harshest of weather conditions. i love Burt's Bees products because they simple and all-natural and effective at a cheap price. I use this with the Strawberry Lip Gloss at night and underneath my lipcolors to keep my lips soft and hydrated

Popular Lip Treatments