Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 4/9/2007 11:56:00 AM

I love this lipbalm! The tingling is just fun, my lips stay moisturized, what else could I want? I have and will continue to repurchase this.

on 4/7/2007 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I want to like this chapstick. I love the minty tingle. But, I notice when this is my primary chap stick, my lips dry out and get stiff. So, this is just gimicky and I don't think it actually works, just makes you think it is with that addicting tingle!!

on 4/4/2007 11:54:00 PM

smells like christmas!

on 4/4/2007 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love Burts Bees lip balm. I LOVE the smell of the Honey flavored one, it's my favorite! And they also make a Pomagranite flavor that adds a little hit of color too! I'll keep buying Burts. I hope they continue to make new flavors!

on 4/4/2007 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip balm. I like that it has no color. The peppermint oil feels cool, tingly and refreshing. It moisturizes well and doesn't leave white slimies.

best lip balm ever!! it's cheaper its effective and its addicting.

on 4/1/2007 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Aeh. I love the tingly feeling, I won't deny that. But it's kind of hard to open if you get the pot, and I don't feel like it actually helps me, like AT ALL. Especially not in winter. But that cool tingle...sigh. I won't fight it, because I know I will buy it again when I run out. But at least it's cheap!

on 3/30/2007 1:21:00 AM

I like this balm a lot for when my lips get super chapped. The waxy balm is thick enough to "fill" cracks so they don't split any wider and the tingly feeling takes away any pain. Tastes and smells good too (I'm addicted to mint) :) My lips are still dry when I am not wearing it, so it's not exactly a miracle or anything and shouldn't be used as a treatment, but as long as I keep it on it works fantastic and makes them smooth. If it becomes too hard or dry to apply, I just carry it in my pants pocket or roll it around in my hands a minute before applying. I like it enough to go out of my way to repurchase it over other lip balms ( not treatments).

on 3/25/2007 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This product smells minty-fresh, which i really like. I used it once, and after that my lips are usually not chapped anymore. I find it a bit expensive considering all it is is lip balm, but it works well, and i would buy it again.

on 3/22/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You know, I have used 2 or 3 tubes of this now and I have no idea why I keep buying it again. It really is nothing spectacular. Maybe it is the peppermint that keeps me coming back because this is just your regular blah lip balm that isn't particularly moisturizing.

Popular Lip Treatments