December 19, 2014 | 1593 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by chaachawuman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too over rated. I perfer Softlips.. I have to re apply the beeswax way too often since it dries out fast..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by lilsuziesunshine

I love the way this lip balm feels. It doesn't leave any weird residue on my lips and I do feel a need to put it on constantly. My problem with the balm is that it is the only thing I use on my lips (I do not wear lipstick or anything) and I get blackheads around my lips and I think it is due to this balm. I still use it because I really haven't found anything I like as well that doesn't do the same thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lilpritch04

This product feels great going on, but I must say that I had to use it all the time, so therefore I don't think it was doing it's job. If I didn't use it every 15-30 minutes, my lips felt dry and chapped all over again. I love the tingle factor, but I like to buy products that do their job well. I have since switched to Aveda Lip Savers, which I only need to apply 3-4 times a day during the coldest of MN winter days.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 2:04:00 AM More reviews by xdivinedollx

My HG for sure. I have 3 of them, one on my nightstand, one in my car and one in my purse. I love the soothing and tingling effect, makes my lips feel sooo good. I put it on EVERY night before bed and wake up with smooth supple moisturized lips!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the tingling of the peppermint, personally, but that's about the only thing this lip balm has that my other standard balms lack. It doesn't apply as smoothly, and it doesn't do anything amazing for my lips. It's a good lip balm, but not one I would absolutely die without. I might repurchase when I run out of this one, but I keep several different balms in my rotation (for some reason, I think I have to have one within reach at all times), so it could take awhile before I need another.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

i lost this stuff so i only used it for a couple days and it did not reduce chapness at all [maybe just a tad bit]. i'm wondering if i applied it too much?!? i do want to find it and try it again...smells like a candy cane and it's pretty emollient.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by cinnamongirl46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm. I use it every night before I go to bed, under lipstick and also to keep my lips kissable and not gunked with lipstick when my BF and I are staying home for romance. I love the minty taste and so does he. Have used this stuff for years and am never out of it. I have never noticed it making my lips dry because of the peppermint oil in it. I am also glad Burts Bees is now making one with spf, that was my only beef before was that they didn't have a lip balm with spf for summer sunshine time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by nisey_nyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this little yellow tube of minty moisture! The texture is great (not as emollient as Chap-Stick) and the mintiness is a treat! Will definitely purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm works well on my lips. However, I find the peppermint tingle in this product extremely strong and extremely annoying. All in all, this product works fine, but I do not like it as much as Carmex. In fact, I would only repurchase Burt's Bees if Carmex was out of stock...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Leadcrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm surprised so many people say this dries their lips! I love this product! It's cooling, moisturizing, and addictive to apply. It's all natural and makes my lips very soft. This isn't good for someone who doesn't like that "tingling" feeling when they apply products. I personally love it. I always use it. Other lip balms just don't do the trick.