Urban Decay NAKED

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this palette. i can see myself getting a ton of use out of this. GORGEOUS colors. I love them all, I had someone CP this to me because i went to the brand new Sephora store one hour after it opened for the first time and it was already completely sold out. love. very happy i got it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

O em gee I feel like a kid with a new toy lol on my way home from college I stopped by Sephora thinking "duhh of course they're gonna be out f stock of naked palettes but I'm gonna go anyways..maybe I'll buy me something else" and when I walked in went directly to the Urban Decay section and there were four left! I couldn't believe it so of course I grabbed one right away! My favorite makeup brand ever is UD so off course I love this product. I own four of their palettes and of course this one is the best. The two book of shadows I own are okay but the packaging is a little too big (I think I'm gonna need a bookshelf for all three BOS's) lol aaaanyways..the thir one I own is the deluxe palette and that one used to be my favorite but it has Somoza colorful shades that I love to look at but never actually use cause I'm a neutral-shadow type of girl. And then there is this amazing naked palette. When it first came out I thought I didn't like it I don't even know why but then after hearing/reading everyone's amazing reviews I started to look for it like crazy but it was always out of stock until today and you can tell how happy I am lol

Okay so let me start the actual review even though I don't know what else to add with all these reviews but here I go anyways...sooo you get 12 GORGEOUS shadows, two of them completely matte (naked and buck), two really glittery ones (sidecar and creep) and then the rest have some gorgeous shimmer (sin, half baked, smog,darkhorse, toasted, hustle and gunmetal), and then there's virgin and hustle that have more of a subtle shimmer or sheen (I'm sorry I'm not an expert of eyeshadow textures but I'm doing my best :) ). Oh and did I forget to mention that it comes with a double ended 24/7 pencil in the very popular Zero which is just a rich, creamy, matte black and whiskey on the other end which is a gorgeous matte brown color. The palette also comes with a small primer potion that I don't think I'll ever use cause it stings my eyes.

The packaging is suuuuuper cute and sleek so you can travel with it very easily. Some people complain about it being velvety but I personally love how it feels on my hands. It looks like a chocolate bar and I LOVE chocolate almost as much as I love Urban Decay so I think they made this palette thinking about me :) I also love the golden letters on the outside they make te packaging cuter.

I don't think I even need to touch up on the quality. Urban Decay makes some of the best quality eyeshadows out there (the best ones I must say). I mean what else do you expect? They're creamy, extremely pigmented, last all day especially with a good primer and there's little to no fall out except for one or two of their supper glittery shades.

Hmm for price I paid $44 (well $47.91 including tax) just like everyone else and I would've paid more if I had to cause this palette seriously deserves more. I'm glad this is part of the permanent line cause I'll definitely buy it again if I ever run out. Go get it ladies and gentlements! You won't regret it. It will be back in stock online soon so don't swap an arm and a leg for it. Just be patient; this palette is worth it.

Okay so enough babbling, I'm gonna keep staring at my palette now =)

This has to be the best thing that happened to make-up in the last 10 years. Simply amazing. I love the very richly pigmented colors, the textures, the blending quality of each color and the durability. I can't imagine anyone not liking this palette or making a good use of it.

FRIGGGGEN AMAZING. OMG OMG. These eyeshadows make even my pathetic blending skills look great. These are absolutely beautiful. Half-Baked is the gold I have been looking for all my life. And I paid $20 extra on ebay but this is one high end makeup purchase I don't regret. Beautiful! All of the colors are so beautiful I have managed to convince myself I will not buy eyeshadow for over a year because they look so good.

I was lucky to get the last one,i love it,it's wonderful shimmery
To make yours look larger, blend darker shadow colors in the crease and lighter, shimmery ones on the brow bone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this from Macy's with no hope of it coming in before six to eight weeks. Well lo and behold it came today and it is the BEST palette ever! Super pigmented, super great colors, just wish it came with a super brush/brushes instead of the liner. Oh well, no biggie, I will definately be re-purchasing this when it runs out!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't know what more to add to what everyone else has already said. This is an amazing palette with great value for the money. It's fairly easy to travel with and you can get A LOT of different looks from natural to smokey with this. I'm glad that it's a permanent palette because I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

at first, i didn't think this would was worth all the hype. i passed it several times before finally deciding to get it, and i'm so glad i did. yes, the colors are all neutral, so you may not need this if you have a ton of neutrals, but i have plenty and still love it. there's just about every color you could ask for while still being wearable - toasted and hustle are mauve/plummy, gunmetal is a gray navy, creep is great for darkening anything without being intense black, darkhorse is slightly olive, buck and naked are amazingly soft mattes, and the others are beautiful champagnes, golds, and browns. sidecar, while glittery, is almost taupe. so really, you're getting an amazing selection of wearable shadows that aren't boring. the quality of them, especially the mattes, is spectacular also; they're miles above most MAC shadows.

the eyeliners are great, also - i personally didn't like the full size zero, but the little one is much better. it's smaller in circumference, which makes it easier to work with. i'm not a fan of whiskey simply because i don't like the color, but that's no fault of the product. the mini primer potion is nice, i have the full size, but i'm saving this for travel.

after owning this for a couple of weeks, i would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone. it's absolutely perfect for school or work, and surprisingly convenient having so many great shades all in one palette. i can see this being fantastic for traveling, also. i've used it every single day since purchasing it, and i'm almost positive i will continue to. it's probably the best forty-something dollars i've ever spent:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was lucky enough to get this palette quite a while ago when others couldnt seem to get their hands on it and still can not. My hint for everyone is Sephora and the UD site are out of stock A LOT but I got mine from ULTA online. They seemed to have it longer then anyone else. I kind of think that a lot of people were caught up in getting it from Sephora and UD that they forgot to check ULTA as I did for at least a week LOL.

I have to say that this palette is a STEAL! The shadows are 1.3 grams and UDs other single shadows are 1.5 grams so they are the just VERY slightly smaller then their singles that cost $17.00 a piece. So there are 12 of those so if you figure out the math that would be $204 not including the eyeliner (aprox $20 cause 1 full in 20 and it is half one color half another) and primer potion (not to sure of the cost of the sample size)

I was just reading on Temptalia and it says the shadows are 0.05oz and that is the same as the singles so I am not sure which is right but either way it is still a STEAL!!

What I am getting at is $44 for this is a STEAL! Also there are 5 new exclusive shades in this palette so that is awesome right there.
I know it is hard to get your hands on but this palette is AMAZING!
Yes I have TONS of neutral shadows but these UD shadows are so creamy and they dont (most) have that terrible fall out that some other UD shadows do so that is a major plus to me! There are also some matte shades in which I know A LOT of people are excited about because NO other UD palette has included matte shades before. The matte shades are just as creamy and pigmented as all their other shadows which I was surprised to see.

So onto the review! I love every single color in this palette. As I was saying yes I have A LOT of neutral shadows but this is so easy to just grab when you are half asleep and not have to think too hard about what kind of look you are going to put together! I know a lot of younger kids that do not have jobs are saying that their parents say that it is too pricey to buy and I get that as a mother but explain the deal you are getting as I wrote out above because its a steal and watch your Mom may want one to or you will go into your room to see it missing LOL!!

The colors that I find myself grabbing for A LOT in this palette are:

Virgin- first in the palette and a great inner corner high light! It isnt so much shimmery or frosty its hard to explain kind of pearly!

Sin- A champagne PERFECT for all over the lid with a darker matte color in the crease and even darker shadow in the out V that is what I have been doing A LOT since I got it.

Naked- OF COURSE it is a great transition color to help blend out other colors in the crease or to just put in the crease

Hustle- plum brown! PERFECT for fall but what I have been doing is using this in the outer V and it is stunning on my green eyes with Sin on the lid

I really like all the colors in this palette a lot and that is hard to come by normally i dont like at least 3 lol. I love the last 2 colors in the palette as well (creep and gunmetal) they are perfect for a smokey eye! You cant go wrong!

So all around do I think that everyone needs this palette YES! Do I think UD needs to make more YES cause I totally want to buy another one! It is a must have for work school and even going out cause you have everything you need in 1 palette!! Also I wanted to mention that I make youtube videos and I watch A LOT as well! I was seeing this palette in A LOT of videos and I need to tell you all that the pictures and videos DO NOT do these shadows justice what so ever! When I opened my palette for the first time I was so taken back by how pretty and different each color was! You need to see and swatch this in person to see the beauty and depth of each shadow.

Another big thing that I love about this palette is that it will work on women of ALL color! From the fairest of fair like me to the darkest of dark! That is why I want to buy another one, for my kit. So dont think cause you are fair or darker complected that it wont work for you because it will!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had been searching for this beauty for weeks and after going into Sephora and once more being told they were still sold out...I gave up. I then walked into Macy's, only to discover a brand new UD counter being stocked. Behold!!!!! My wish was answered and there was a full row of the Naked palettes....I walked...quickly....and grabbed the treasure......

I have since then had fun with it everyday trying different combos and I must say it was worth the wait!!!!! Beautiful colors, Virgin is amazing!!!! It is a perfect all over lid color. All this for $44....unbelievable....I would have paid more for sure!!!! I do have the Alice Book of Shadows palette as well, so I do have a few repeat shadows, but I honestly do not mind. Go get one now ladies!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty