Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/25/2010 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had been searching for this beauty for weeks and after going into Sephora and once more being told they were still sold out...I gave up. I then walked into Macy's, only to discover a brand new UD counter being stocked. Behold!!!!! My wish was answered and there was a full row of the Naked palettes....I walked...quickly....and grabbed the treasure......

I have since then had fun with it everyday trying different combos and I must say it was worth the wait!!!!! Beautiful colors, Virgin is amazing!!!! It is a perfect all over lid color. All this for $44....unbelievable....I would have paid more for sure!!!! I do have the Alice Book of Shadows palette as well, so I do have a few repeat shadows, but I honestly do not mind. Go get one now ladies!

on 8/25/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I finally got my mitts on UD's new palette. I love the chocolate brown velvet flocking on the case and the golden embossing.The double ended 24/7 in Zero and Whiskey+a mini PP is nice too. I really like the color Virgin and I hope they decide to make it a full size, same with Whiskey eyeliner.Virgin is a great lid wash color to hide any veins or discoloration on fair skinned beauties.This palette offers a great array of neutral shades and options to create a glamorous smokey eye.
Darkhorse was not a favorite it seemed chalky to me.
This is a permanent item in UD's line now so please DO NOT pay an arm and leg for it on Ebay. It is a little too hyped, none the less nice. A must have? No because most of us have identical neutrals in our kits all ready.

on 8/25/2010 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a goregeous palette packed with beautiful nude colors ! The packaging feels so luxurious and sexy ! However I'm a little disappointed. It's my first Urban Decay purchase ever,our Sephora doen't carry UD in my country, so i had to get it from ebay (paying a little bit extra). When I saw this all over MU boards and blogs I just had to have it! Before purchasing this palette make sure you don't have similar colors already because after i swatched couple of colors with what i had i found out lots of dupes. Some of my MAC ones were almost identical. They all have great pigmentation but I don't think I'll ever get another palette from UD, MAC e/s are so much better in pigmentation and color scheme. If you're just starting out with makeup or you're a collector don't hesitate to buy it. The best part: double sided Zero & Whiskey eye pencil, so gorg !

on 8/24/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The only eyeshadow palette I own. Perfect for a neutral girl like myself. Its my introduction to Urban Decay and so far I have not been disappointed. For the amount of product you receive, you cant beat the price. Its worth every penny!! Love it!

edited to add: I'm so frustrated with this palette. I've tried to love it, really I have but the glitter prevents it. Ugh!!!!

on 8/24/2010 10:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I *love* this palette. It's my first ever eyeshadow palette, and my first exposure to Urban Decay eyeshadows, and wow.... I am now an Urban Decay addict thanks to this product. The packaging is awesome, much nicer and sleeker than the Books of Shadows. The velvet is a little obnoxious, but only because I have cats and a dog, and pet hair loves to stick to velvet. The shadows are all very useful on me, and NC15, with Buck, Virgin and Half Baked being by far my favorites. There is only one shadow I don't like, Gunmetal, it is a really pretty color but it has alot of glitter fallout and my eyes watered like crazy from fallen glitter the whole day on the one day I wore it. This is an excellent neutrals palette, I don't feel the need to buy any other neutrals now that I own this, it's enough to keep a girl in neutrals for ages, especially because the eye shadows are all full size!

on 8/24/2010 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

LOVE THIS!!!!!!! Best palette EVER!!!

on 8/24/2010 9:05:00 PM

Just about every color in this palette is a winner! I am not a big fan of Sidecar (way too over glittery with alot fall out!) But omg every other color is simply stunning!!! I love Virgin for highlight under brown bone and SIn is great al over Buck and Naked are great blenders! And 2 liners that's so great !!!! 44.00 is alot for eyeshadows but u are getting a ton and primer and 2 liners!

on 8/24/2010 8:49:00 PM

awesome!!

on 8/24/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

What can I say about this palette that hasn't already been said?!

It is the most gorgeous array of neutral colors in the primo quality UD formula. This palette fits even those that don't use neutrals as a mainstay.

I bought one for myself and one for a BFF that loves neutrals and has blue eyes. It was love at first sight!!
The pictures you see on the internet, truly do NOT do this palette justice. Then to top it off, a travel UD primer potion and 2 24/7 eyeliners!!

Awesome deal. Packaging is a little cheesy as a lot of their palettes are, but I can overlook it in this case!

Pure LOVE!

on 8/24/2010 7:37:00 PM

I love this palette!! It is absolutely perfect. I am so glad this is permanent because I can see myself hitting pan on every color.

Popular Palettes

PRO Palette
PRO Palette

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804