August 21, 2014 | 1448 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by rbyars1

Ok Ok, yes the colors are great although some are a little shimmery for my taste. The blendability is not that great imo and the fallout is insane. Honestly, I like my 3.00 Wet-n-Wild vanity palette alot better. Overall the UD palette is not terrible, I just don't think it warrants the intense love it is receiving.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

I really tried hard to resist buying this when it first came out, in fact I told myself don't even think about it, you don't need more eyeshadows! But then I 'accidentally' read a review that said UD actually did not drop a glitter bomb in this palette...and I was sold. I own a few other UD palettes, and I think they are all gorgeous colors, but I hate all the glitter. This palette does not go overboard. The colors are so pretty and I am really impressed with the pigmentation. Very wearable, I can see myself using almost all the colors, whereas on the other palettes I find myself using 3 or 4. Love the liner and mini primer. Great buy, so glad it's permanent, if it weren't we would all be in trouble :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by reztyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first UD palette and at first I wasn't going to purchase considering I have plenty of neutrals but for $44, 12 regular sized shadows I find it to be a deal. After going to two Sephoras I finally got my hands on one. FYI - Macy's have UD now so you can purchase them there if your Sephora are out of stock. Anyway, even though I have many neutrals I keep finding myself reaching for this palette because of the quality. They are super pigmented and they blend like a dream. Love this palette!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would love it more if it was made with plastic, but its alright, I still like the packaging. However, the color is what I am very happy with, just like the single shadows, urban decay eye shadows are fail proof and I really love it, this is especially good for traveling, I just puts it in my purse, take it on to the plane and I am good to go, I can do my makeup while being bored and come up with new looks. Definately a nice palette to have if you don't mind paying 40+ for a card board packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

(^o^) where do i even start?! i am so happy with this palette. neutrals and smokeys, mattes & frosty finishes. even the double sided eye pencil is awesome. for $44, i didn't find it too, too expensive. pricey, yes. but well worth your money. the quality of these shadows is superb & i am so happy that UD didnt fill this palette with shimmery bricks of shine like they normally do. i've been using this palette every day since purchasing it two weeks ago. i'm not too keen on the packaging though....the case of it has a faux velvet feel and i just find that kind of..ew. either way, a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by LadySanSoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette the day it came out as I love the quality of UD eyeshadows and I absoutely love it! All the colors are just gorgeous and have great pigmentation - smooth as butter! My HG neutral palette. I love this palette so much I bought myself a backup and one for my 15 year old daughter. I hope they never discontinue this one, because it is their best palette to date. The price is phenomenal for what you get and the double ended eyeliner is fantastic (love the new color Whiskey)! I really hope UD gets the message that we all love this type of palette. They should come out with other themes, maybe plums and purples, blues and greys, all mattes etc. Really classy UD, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by tats77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This palette was sold out at the nearest Sephora stores, online at Sephora.com, and on the Urban Decay website. This is a great set of eye shadows for anyone wanting to achieve a modern look, whether it be night time or daytime. This is a must if you don't have a lot of palettes and you want a one stop shop kind of deal. I usually only buy Mac eyeshadows, so this is a great intro to Urban Decay shadows. I love the eyeliners and the small primer potion included in the set. I've paid much more for a lot less...so if you can get your hands on one you should buy it. You won't regret it.

Also, I bought mine at Ulta with a 20 percent off coupon and it came out to $37 dollars and change. You can't beat that.

I also love the tutorial that MakeupGeek.com did for this palette. Awesome night time look. Love, love, love this palette. Get it if you can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this palette a week ago (the Sephora ladies were nice enough to take my name and call me when it came in and set it aside for me). This palette is about 9 dollars more in Canada than in the US but even so, it is a bargain. This is my first experience with UD shadows (I'm pretty much a MAC gal) and I cannot get over the wonderful texture. I was swatching some of the colours to compare to shades in my MAC collection; just running my finger over the various shadows, it was immediately apparent how much softer the UD ones were and how much grittier the MAC ones felt.

The colours in this palette are amazing. Every single one of them is totally wearable and the combinations and looks one can make are almost endless (totally endless if you combine with other shadows you own). The only shadow that I have problems with is Sidecar - it is a beautiful and unique champagne/taupe but it has that troublesome fallout. But it's beautiful enough that I take the extra effort to try to prevent it. However, the real beauty of this palette is that you don't even need any other shadows - you could slip this into your luggage and not need to take any other eye shadows at all (except, maybe, a Paint Pot or similar product if you want more coverage than the UDPP gives). I think people are raving and commenting so much about this palette because it is totally worthy of the praise!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mduchnik

so when a new palette comes out, i usually think long and hard if i want to purchase it or not. Simply because there is always that one color that I know i won`t end up using and what not. But this palette is INCREDIBLE!! Every shade is doable and even the shimmery shades are just enough for a daytime look or evening. The value is good. it`s been a week since i purchased this palette and have used it, and i`m still creating new looks with just this palette. LOVEEEE ITTT
and the eyeliners are really good as well;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by elice1280

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't buy pallete's often, but I'm so glad I purchased this one! There are so many colors, and you could create so many different looks. You can't beat the price, you get all those colors, a mini primer potion, and two 24/7 pencils for $44...it's a steal. Don't hesitate to get this item, just do it!!! You won't regret it!