October 2, 2014 | 1171 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by wicked1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What she said! It rocks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The hype is ABSOLUTELY true.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by MadHattress

Not as impressive as her sister Naked 2. Naked 2 is sooooo much better !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by pink4wawa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS PERMANENT & NOT LE. just wanted to let everyone know this is permanent & will be back in stock! please, please dont buy or swap an arm & a leg for it!!!! dont fall for these greedy people on ebay & mua. pls do yourself a favor & buy at retail price!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Pixie333

I love how this palette actually has wearable colours as opposed to some that are incredibly glittery or just to bright! It is a tad expensive but is something that I will definitely use in the future. It was a little hard to find since it's a new palette and everyone loves it! The packaging was fine but there were some little cracks here and there. Overall, LOVE the colours selected!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So yes as much as I tried with dear life to resist the hype of this I couldn't as I was at Sephora today shopping for other stuff and when I swa they had 2 left and haven't had in in stock for weeks had to grab one ad honestly love it! lol I'm not a huge palette person and never have been as honestly my fav shadows are Nars/Lorac/ other singles I have. I have rarely ever seen a palette where I have loved every single color plus it being quality hence why never had the urge to spend $50 on using only a few colros you know and never understand the madness of everything goign gaga lol over all these LE palettes that come out from several different brands. But okay you girls def got me hooked line and sinker on this one as I do love every single shadow and sucha great deal. So glad I spotted it and decided to give this one a try as it's one of the best palettes I have ever seen. Anyone whose a skeptic take it for a prior one as this is a MUST have! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by yobay3

How could I ever think I was gonna pass on this? This I definitely a must have. It has less matted then I'd like but it does not take away from the product one bit. Omg. This is definitely a steal!! I'm tempted to get a second one. They give you 12 full sized eyeshadows for $44. When single eyeshadows run for $17 a piece. And definitely kudos again for having it all in a portable palette. This is my second UD palette and as much as I love my first one for all it's color variety, this naked palette ahhhh. I can't describe it's so much better. I love my Alice and wonderland palette, but this palette is soooooo wearable. :) Again definitely a must have!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best UD palette I've ever had and I've had a few lol, I love the color range from the beautiful nude color called virgin and the dark browns and black. There are matte colors and glitter colors, and the 2 liners are very nice (I had zero already) I recommend you buy it now and don't worry its not LE :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by looovemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first UD eyeshadow palette. I'm very happy with the purchase and i'm looking forward for more of UD products to try!!
I love this palette!!! The best neutral colors! I'm reaching more than my mac neutral :O)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Would I buy this again? Absolutely! There is nothing that hasn't been said about this palette that I could put in this review. I just want to add myself to the list and say that this palette is beyond beautiful, in price, packaging, and product quality. You won't regret this purchase! :)