July 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would love it more if it was made with plastic, but its alright, I still like the packaging. However, the color is what I am very happy with, just like the single shadows, urban decay eye shadows are fail proof and I really love it, this is especially good for traveling, I just puts it in my purse, take it on to the plane and I am good to go, I can do my makeup while being bored and come up with new looks. Definately a nice palette to have if you don't mind paying 40+ for a card board packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

(^o^) where do i even start?! i am so happy with this palette. neutrals and smokeys, mattes & frosty finishes. even the double sided eye pencil is awesome. for $44, i didn't find it too, too expensive. pricey, yes. but well worth your money. the quality of these shadows is superb & i am so happy that UD didnt fill this palette with shimmery bricks of shine like they normally do. i've been using this palette every day since purchasing it two weeks ago. i'm not too keen on the packaging though....the case of it has a faux velvet feel and i just find that kind of..ew. either way, a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by LadySanSoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette the day it came out as I love the quality of UD eyeshadows and I absoutely love it! All the colors are just gorgeous and have great pigmentation - smooth as butter! My HG neutral palette. I love this palette so much I bought myself a backup and one for my 15 year old daughter. I hope they never discontinue this one, because it is their best palette to date. The price is phenomenal for what you get and the double ended eyeliner is fantastic (love the new color Whiskey)! I really hope UD gets the message that we all love this type of palette. They should come out with other themes, maybe plums and purples, blues and greys, all mattes etc. Really classy UD, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by tats77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This palette was sold out at the nearest Sephora stores, online at Sephora.com, and on the Urban Decay website. This is a great set of eye shadows for anyone wanting to achieve a modern look, whether it be night time or daytime. This is a must if you don't have a lot of palettes and you want a one stop shop kind of deal. I usually only buy Mac eyeshadows, so this is a great intro to Urban Decay shadows. I love the eyeliners and the small primer potion included in the set. I've paid much more for a lot less...so if you can get your hands on one you should buy it. You won't regret it.

Also, I bought mine at Ulta with a 20 percent off coupon and it came out to $37 dollars and change. You can't beat that.

I also love the tutorial that MakeupGeek.com did for this palette. Awesome night time look. Love, love, love this palette. Get it if you can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this palette a week ago (the Sephora ladies were nice enough to take my name and call me when it came in and set it aside for me). This palette is about 9 dollars more in Canada than in the US but even so, it is a bargain. This is my first experience with UD shadows (I'm pretty much a MAC gal) and I cannot get over the wonderful texture. I was swatching some of the colours to compare to shades in my MAC collection; just running my finger over the various shadows, it was immediately apparent how much softer the UD ones were and how much grittier the MAC ones felt.

The colours in this palette are amazing. Every single one of them is totally wearable and the combinations and looks one can make are almost endless (totally endless if you combine with other shadows you own). The only shadow that I have problems with is Sidecar - it is a beautiful and unique champagne/taupe but it has that troublesome fallout. But it's beautiful enough that I take the extra effort to try to prevent it. However, the real beauty of this palette is that you don't even need any other shadows - you could slip this into your luggage and not need to take any other eye shadows at all (except, maybe, a Paint Pot or similar product if you want more coverage than the UDPP gives). I think people are raving and commenting so much about this palette because it is totally worthy of the praise!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mduchnik

so when a new palette comes out, i usually think long and hard if i want to purchase it or not. Simply because there is always that one color that I know i won`t end up using and what not. But this palette is INCREDIBLE!! Every shade is doable and even the shimmery shades are just enough for a daytime look or evening. The value is good. it`s been a week since i purchased this palette and have used it, and i`m still creating new looks with just this palette. LOVEEEE ITTT
and the eyeliners are really good as well;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by elice1280

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't buy pallete's often, but I'm so glad I purchased this one! There are so many colors, and you could create so many different looks. You can't beat the price, you get all those colors, a mini primer potion, and two 24/7 pencils for $44...it's a steal. Don't hesitate to get this item, just do it!!! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this is a great product that anyone who loves makeup should own. The pigmentation is wonderful and the shadows apply smooth and have long lasting power. As many other reviewers have said you can create a wide variety of looks from this palette. Definitely an HG neutral palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually love this :)

So many different looks can be created. This is always gonna have a little place in my heart I suppose as I used this palette (and other UD products too) to do the make up for my mothers wedding on myself, my mother, my sisters and my grandma.

But I really like this. I recently went on holiday and found that this was the only palette I needed to take as I could use it for day time looks and night time looks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by jomakemeblush

I love neutrals so this palette is perfect. You can create many different looks with this palette alone. Also great for traveling! :)