Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/24/2010 12:10:00 AM

there's no doubt it's a wonderful palette. I only wear neutrals and felt like this palette was made for me (like many others alike haha). the only issue i have is that the couple of glitter eyeshadows do suffer from a bit of fallout. even with primer and i will be sadly neglecting them.

on 8/23/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I'm very pleased with this palette. Beautiful colors that go on smoothly and blend well. Neutral colors that are great for everyday wear.

on 8/23/2010 3:05:00 PM

This is my first Urban Decay palette ever, and DAMN! These colors are gorgeous and they apply even more beautifully than they appear in the case (if you can imagine)!!! I held out on purchasing it for a while because I have plenty of MAC eyeshadows to keep me busy..but after reading the outstanding reviews, I caved. You will not regret this investment!

on 8/23/2010 12:01:00 PM

Just like most reviewers I am love with these colors. Go on sooo smooth.
Really dont need another pallette when you have this one. Love it

on 8/23/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Just another good review about the Naked Palette. I usually shy away from glittery eyeshadows especially UD because of all the fallout, but I just had to get this palette since I love neutral eyeshadows. The colors have a nice shimmer to it, very creamy, highly pigmented, and blends well. It's not overly glittery to my surprise, and all 12 colors are just gorgeous! I don't think I'll be buying another palette for a long time because I just love this one! Grab yourself one, you won't regret it!

on 8/22/2010 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly don't think I'm going to use any other eyeshadows for the next month. Everything I need is in this palette. I had been eyeing it for a while but heard it was sold out. I thought I'd pop into my sephora just to see and there was one left! WIN!

The shadows are everything you'd expect of Urban Decay: soft, blendable, pigmented and long-lasting. The colors are beautiful and very well coordinated. I like to do neutral, but interesting looks and I feel like this palette was MADE for me. And of course this comes with two minis of the famous 24/7 pencil and a mini UDPP (some of my favorite makeup products EVER).

The only thing I could say negative is that the case is made of some sort of velvety material which'll pick up dirt pretty easily. But really, who cares? I really don't.

Urban Decay, you've just gained an zealous follower.

EDIT: Ok, one more negative. I'm not a huge fan of Half Baked. This color has been in past palettes and I find it to be horribly chalky. It's very difficult to build up the intensity of this. The only way I use it is smudged on the lash line or in the inner tear duct. But one stinker in 12 isn't so bad.

on 8/22/2010 7:32:00 PM

This palette is awesome. One of the few items I've found to totally live up to its hype. The colors are beautiful and allow for very versatile looks. I wish this would have been released a few years ago when I really started getting into makeup.. would have saved me from a lot of unnecessary eyeshadow purchases!

on 8/22/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have to start by saying that I've never bought UD products before, and that I'm new to eyeshadow in general, just to give you an idea of where I'm at. After hearing about the Naked palette and reading all the rave reviews here, I splurged and got one for myself.
I am so glad I got this palette! The colors are extremely wearable, I can see them working for a lot of skintones. The nudes are very pretty, and the shimmery ones are fun. I had no trouble applying/blending them, they were very easy to work with.
I also really like the duo eyeliner, I like Whiskey a lot and am looking forward to trying Zero. After trying the primer potion I understand all the hype, I might be buying a full-sized one once this runs out. It's such a good deal to get all these products for $44.
I'm so happy with my purchase, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

on 8/21/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Edit: I've completely changed my mind about this palette. I never get swept up in hype but when it comes to this product, I got completely swept away.

This palette is VERY warm and VERY shimmery. It's not very flattering against my very pale and very cool toned skin. I'm not a fan of heavy shimmer and most of the colours in this palette contain chunky glitter or really dense unflattering shimmer. The only matte colours in the palette are powdery and kick up like no shadow I've ever seen. I also don't find the colours that unique at all.

If you're pale and cool, don't get sucked in and order it blind. Wait until you have the chance to play with the palette in person and see if you like the way it works with your skin tone.

I haven't reached for any of the colours in this palette in weeks and I find myself really regretting this purchase. I also depotted the palette and put the pans in a UNII palette so I doubt I'll be able to swap it away. Very sad :(

on 8/21/2010 6:55:00 PM

I must jump on the band wagon for this Urban Decay palette!!! It is so versatile and the color payoff is incredible. The shades are a Neutral Lover's dream and can make many looks. I definitely recommend you get this for your collection.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty