September 3, 2014 | 1034 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I finally got my hands on this yesterday when my Ulta got it in.... I think I am in L-O-V-E !!! Any neutral you ever need is right here in this palette. I love that all the colors are so blendable and there is a good variety of finishes. This one definitely lived up to its hype. Ladies-- RUN to the stores and buy this now!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Bmw7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This thing rocks for days.
First, a simple flip top palette. Thank goodness, so sick of the bulky BOS packaging!
Second, the only glitter in here is Sidecar- and even it isn't really bad. All of the shades are satin or matte, and very nice.
The pencil is meh however. If you like UD you probably have 20 Zeros laying about. Whiskey is a little too red, made me look like I'd been crying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by disasterpiece

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Basically, anyone at any age needs this. The colors are amazing and the price is really not bad! You can be glam, natural and sultry with one palette. I will buy this again. For sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this pallete! I really dont wear eyeshadow much so I bought this because of all the colors that are natural, something I would wear and its great to practice with and this is great for newbies that want a nice natural defined eye. It can also do smokey eyes too. The colors are great and the pacakaging is really cute! Comes with alot of extras too which is great for trying out all the products. If you have never bought a pallete before than deff buy this one! Its great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by lesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a total UD Junkie, and I am not ashamed to say it! This has got to be my all time favorite palette by UD, and I have them all. I love these shadows, and now that I am getting older, I just can't pull off the glitter like I did in the '80's, the shadows are great! I find that the pigmentation saturation is great, even without primer, these last for hours, and I am extremely oily. These shadows blend well, are buildable, and these colors are suitable for just about any complection. They can be used for all sorts of looks from work place to smoky eye. I can't wait to get a back up, I think this is one palette I will most certainly use up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by wicked1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What she said! It rocks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The hype is ABSOLUTELY true.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by MadHattress

Not as impressive as her sister Naked 2. Naked 2 is sooooo much better !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by pink4wawa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS PERMANENT & NOT LE. just wanted to let everyone know this is permanent & will be back in stock! please, please dont buy or swap an arm & a leg for it!!!! dont fall for these greedy people on ebay & mua. pls do yourself a favor & buy at retail price!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Pixie333

I love how this palette actually has wearable colours as opposed to some that are incredibly glittery or just to bright! It is a tad expensive but is something that I will definitely use in the future. It was a little hard to find since it's a new palette and everyone loves it! The packaging was fine but there were some little cracks here and there. Overall, LOVE the colours selected!