November 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This is probably a fantastic concealor for "normal people" but, unfortunately for me, I inherited dark circles and bags under my eyes from my father's side of the family. I don't feel that I can give very objective reviews about concealors, but I can say that compared to the *numerous* other concealors I've tried over *many* years, MAC is one of the best. I apply this with a concealor brush (the first makeup I put on), apply foundation, then apply a "lighter" concealor. . . . . .the circles and bags are still there, but not quite as noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2002 5:15:00 PM More reviews by tlowhorn

While it provides a nice opaque coverage for under the eyes, it tends to crease and get really dry-looking on me, and I discovered undereye lines I didn't know I had! So I stick to using this to cover blemishes or dark/red spots, where it works really, really well. I found it was best to apply it with a concealer brush after applying a foundation, though, because it's too easy to wipe off if I use your fingers or drag foundation over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2002 4:08:00 AM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

after so many concealer i hv tried. i finially return to this wonderful concealer which's also the 1st one i hv tried yrs ago : ) a little pot could last for a yr and more with excellent color selection also the think texture and pigmentation make it the BEST concealer for me eyes!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, it was hard for me to find a good color match. Secondly, it is VERY drying. It makes anything you are trying to cover up look very obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2002 12:33:00 AM More reviews by buttercup

Excellent concealer. Yes, it's a bit dry, but i usually just put a dab of eyecream in it and swirl it around if i'm gonna use it on my undereye circles. it covers up like a DREAM and the color selection is awesome! i tried MAC select cover up, and didn't like it- so i returned to this. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2002 12:41:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Edit to old review: had to stop using because dermatalogist said it was bad cause of the oils!!!

Amazing! This product hid my under-eye circle, covered up my pimples and made my skin look flawless and lasted all through working out!!! The pot it comes in is a little hard to open though. Use this with a brush and it goes on really light and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2002 10:39:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this works very well for me, as i only use it for spot treatment. it is a bit too thick for covering up undereye circles (which i usually don't have a problem with), though, so i wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants to use it for that purpose. otherwise this is great for covering up red spots, and w10 is a great color match for my very pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2002 9:14:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was amazed at how well this concealer covered my blemishes, but it didn't do too well for my under eye circles. It's also a bit oily which isn't good for my acne prone skin. I'll have to search for another brand of concealer for the eye circles. UDATE: I had to up my rating because I realized I was using the wrong shade. I now use MAC's #252 shader brush with powder to set it. What a difference! For some reason, I'm now completely blemish free so I only use the concealer for the eye area. It is very effective at concealing the dark areas. Great staying power. Excellent product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 6:42:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Too dry for the undereye area--did not blend. Did not like!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I wouldn't recommend this as an eye concealer (actually makes lines look worse) but for spot coverage it is excellent.