July 30, 2014 | 1969 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2084 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2001 11:37:00 PM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think that this is a great product. Some people report problems, but I think that if it is applied correctly these problems would not occur. I have used it as an undereye concealor and it worked great. It is very potent stuff--can even be used to cover up tatoos--so it has to be applied sparingly. That said--one pot should a long, long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2001 6:58:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. I have not had the problems that some of the other MUAers have experienced. I does not crease or settle into any fine lines, nor is it greasy. I use it in NW20 & the match is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2001 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Timid1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't really care for this concealer. I'm a NC-30. It doesn't cover well after an hour. For me, it's a little greasy. I'm still looking for a good concealer tha will last.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2001 12:47:00 PM More reviews by sugarpixie

Okay I've changed my mind about this concealer. I tried using it with a brush and it has made a huge difference (I had been using a sponge and finger before). It can sometimes get a bit cakey around the eyes. With my powder over this, my skin looks almost flawless at times! This does not cover dry skin well though and I don't think it lasts throughout the day (but I tend to get paranoid and touch my face, rubbing my makeup off a lot) but the range in colours is amazing! It's probably one of the only concealers I've gotten that actually matches my skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2001 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It feels like spackle! Normally I like MAC products but they really need to reformulate this. I tried to cover some minor chin redness and looked like I was covered in flesh-colored frosting.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2001 10:45:00 AM More reviews by clpersonal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wide range of colours, nice creamy texture. But not very good for those with oily skin. Best when used with a concealor brush, this will last you a LONG time...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2001 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rayray0914

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is definitly not for someone with dry skin it makes it really noticeable and doesnt blend well. however it gives opaque coverage but slips off very easily

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2001 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Adele

I have a few shades of this stuff, and I don't think I'll be buying more. It's extremely thick, and unless you use a lot of moisturizer it's hard to blend. And then, when you T-zone gets oily it just runs everywhere. Good for winter with moisturizer, just stay away from it in the summer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2001 6:42:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Didn't care for this. I am yellow-toned, but this was too yellow and cakey. Made me greasy under my eyes and aggravated my blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2001 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Purpledaisy

I love MAC's concealers. I wear the NW20 as a concealer and as an eyeshadow base! The colors are excellent and it doesn't crease like so many other concealers.