October 1, 2014 | 1450 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2093 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2002 9:14:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was amazed at how well this concealer covered my blemishes, but it didn't do too well for my under eye circles. It's also a bit oily which isn't good for my acne prone skin. I'll have to search for another brand of concealer for the eye circles. UDATE: I had to up my rating because I realized I was using the wrong shade. I now use MAC's #252 shader brush with powder to set it. What a difference! For some reason, I'm now completely blemish free so I only use the concealer for the eye area. It is very effective at concealing the dark areas. Great staying power. Excellent product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 6:42:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Too dry for the undereye area--did not blend. Did not like!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I wouldn't recommend this as an eye concealer (actually makes lines look worse) but for spot coverage it is excellent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 9:54:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Didn't like this at all. The color was ok but it didn't apply well. And I tried it as a base for e/s and it was horrible!
I like Aveda alot more :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2002 8:27:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I got this concealer and was kind of disappointed at how hard it was to apply. I had been expecting something a little easier to smooth out. But it sure does have good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2002 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Kemintiri

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the packaging, the color range and the coverage but hate the "cakeyness" of it. It takes some skill to apply. Perfect to cover blemishes though I use something else on my dark circles. This is heavy duty stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2002 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

this concealer isn't too bad. I use a sponge applicator to put it on so maybe that's why i don't get such good results as other reviewers have said. I found that it doesn't cover my blemishes too well, but it does stay put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2002 1:37:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

I love this concealer. I have tried so many, and this one is the top one. A little goes a long way, so it is best to use sparingly. I use this with a concealer brush and it works great. The pot will last a very long time too. I only use this type of concealer when I have a blemish. Really a wonderful product. It is creamy enough to spread around the skin, yet dry enough to stay put. This is the longest lasting concealer I've tried. Really the best one I've tried so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2002 3:31:00 PM More reviews by safia

this is a really good concealer for those with less than perfect skin. i have combination skin that breaks out regularly, but this covers everything up. it is a bit thick, but the makeup artist at MAC told me that the secret is to mix it with a little oil free moisturiser and then paint it on with a brush. although this works, i also sometimes mix it with a little foundation because i find it gives better cover. once it is set with powder, it does last the whole day. i would definately buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2001 11:37:00 PM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think that this is a great product. Some people report problems, but I think that if it is applied correctly these problems would not occur. I have used it as an undereye concealor and it worked great. It is very potent stuff--can even be used to cover up tatoos--so it has to be applied sparingly. That said--one pot should a long, long time.