November 24, 2014 | 830 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by CalypsoOrchid

Okay, not as is this needs another review but I really love this balm. It really works to soothe dry lips and it stays on for longer than most. I love the minty feeling!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 11:23:00 AM More reviews by xjuteveux

I love this product so much!! I have tried other flavors of burts and have hated them all (I currently have the honey formula and I hate it!! I miss the bees!)
Its so minty and fresh and its like you can't stop putting it on. Its the shit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by liu79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am obsessive about lip balm and think that this one is pretty good. The pepermint is very refreshing and the stick more hygeinic than a pot. Sometimes it feels a little heavy but overall great.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by SugarJ

If your lips are hydrated, this product seems to be fine, but as others have said, when lips are chapped, the peppermint can sting and make lips feel worse.. SO all in all.. a lip balm that is best for smooth lips? What's the point?? lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by cccinnamonlips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much. It has a permanent spot in my purse, where most lip products stay for a very limited time! Its texture is lovely, the staying power is great, and it moisturizes wonderfully. The taste and tingle even convinced my boyfriend to buy a tin for himself! ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lemonsugar21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Had big expectations for this product, honestly its over-hyped. There's nothing particularly bad about this balm but there is also nothing special. I might as well, get something that smells better. I think it had grandma-balm feel to it. Not trying to bash Burt's Bees or anything-their skin care worked wonders on my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2007 1:32:00 AM More reviews by mcv714

Feels nice. Smells nice. Keeps my lips moisturized. I have tubes in each purse, in drawers, in my car, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2007 3:36:00 AM More reviews by princesnessa

i am super picky when it comes to my lips. i try not to use much with petroleum because i've heard it shrinks your lips and most lip treatments have it. burt's bees is petroleum free and really hydrates my lips. i love the cool tingley feeling and it's super cheap. i definately reccomend this to everyone with chapped lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by foundationaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used it for a week and I could not wait to throw it away...For some reason it actually DRIED my lips and I had to reapply it every 5 minutes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MsSnape

I don't understand all of these cosmetic companies adding irritating ingredients like peppermint oil to their products, especially ones designed for the lips. This balm made my chapped lips burn even more.