Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 6/10/2007 9:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

At first I thought the balm would be irritating to my lips because of the strong minty tingle, but it soothed and calmed them. I've noticed the balm has an aromatherapy effect on me too. When I'm feeling a little frazzled, a quck swipe of this balm gives me a little lift pick me up! I love it!

on 6/8/2007 8:39:00 AM

It is great stuff and doesn't give you spots around your mouth like other petrolatum based balms may do. At first I didnt think it was moisturising enough because I was used to the greasiness of synthetic lip balms but now I am converted to the all-natural Burts Bees.

on 6/3/2007 11:09:00 PM

Love it. Really heals chapped lips!

on 6/2/2007 6:23:00 PM

Love this!

on 6/2/2007 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ooh, I love this stuff! Good consistency, taste, smell, and really smooths out chapped lips... I just use it in the place of gloss.

on 5/28/2007 12:39:00 PM

Made my lips smooth and only took a day to get rid of my ultamate, bloody lipped, damage.

on 5/26/2007 11:43:00 PM

the peppermint in this was very irritating to my lips, despite the claim on the tube that it is supposed to be refreshing. it also doesn't moisturize at all.

on 5/26/2007 5:13:00 PM

Cute tin, nice minty balm, but as a chap preventer/treatment, it's not that hot.

on 5/24/2007 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love burts bees, and I'm really happy to see green products on MUA...however while the ingredients in this product are great...the packaging sucks. The tin gets all bent, and you can't open it!

on 5/23/2007 7:37:00 PM

I bought this due to the hype. Love the tingle. It makes my lips smooth. It's not greasy like Smackers and not too hard. Plus it's natural!!

Popular Lip Treatments