Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/2/2007 7:11:00 PM

its cute. people in seattle espectally like burt's bees. it works as well as chaptick.

on 5/2/2007 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love it! The tin is so retro and cute, and the balm stays on my lips for such a long time.

on 5/2/2007 2:30:00 PM

My standby lip balm, I've been using it for years and will continue to do so. I love the coolness on my lips and the moisture it gives. My only problem is it has been rasing in price as it has been gaining popularity, I miss when a tube was .99 cents!

on 5/1/2007 11:23:00 PM

Love the company policies on natural products and recyclable packaging. This is my favorite. I love the tingle and how it's not too thick. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

on 5/1/2007 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like the tingly sensation of the balm on my lips! This and C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Shine are the freshiest lipbalms (except C.O. Bigelow is more like a gloss) around that make lips super soft. I'm a sucker for products that contain some kind of peppermint.

on 4/30/2007 1:38:00 AM

I'm really picky with lip balms as I have flaky lips if I end up using the wrong products. This one seems to work the best during the windy days, notsomuch during the heat/warmer days as it melts way too easy. But I love the way it smells like a peppermint patty...yum!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My favorite lip balm. The smell is awesome and it leaves my lips and breath tingly and minty fresh for ours. This stuff cures and prevents chapped lips even in the harshest of weather conditions. i love Burt's Bees products because they simple and all-natural and effective at a cheap price. I use this with the Strawberry Lip Gloss at night and underneath my lipcolors to keep my lips soft and hydrated

on 4/28/2007 3:58:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic!!! Smells wonderfully minty fresh and leaves lips so soft and moisturized without any sticky residue. It goes on very smoothly and makes the whole lip area feel so tingly and fresh! It seriously moisturizes lips and would not cause dependence. Lips absorb does but would not need to re-apply too quickly. Also works under lip colour.

This is a really really good lip balm!! Highly recommened for everyone. It is extremely soothing and will cure you of chapped lips within hours.

on 4/24/2007 1:21:00 AM

by the way..a professor of mine says that hydrating your lips depends on how much beeswax is in it, so this is perfect!

on 4/22/2007 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is the very best, I could not live without it. It lasts all night long too and conditions your lips while you sleep.

Popular Lip Treatments