November 26, 2014 | 1535 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2005 12:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkorchid98

I love it! Finally a black eyeliner I can wear inside and outside the eye for that "rock star look" A keeper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by littlekitsch

Amazing! After struggling with eye pencils and liquid eyeliner (both smudge and are never dark enough) I've found my HG eyeliner! I apply it with the Bloom angled eyeliner brush (about $17 cheaper than the MAC equivalent) and off I go! It doesn't smudge, lasts for ages and best of all I can achieve you many different looks. With fluidline you can get a smoky look or a polished straight line and it always looks professional! Amazing stuff! Will never go back!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by diadpri

Great eye liner. Hope they don't stop making this product. I gave a more thorough review for Dipdown also Great. I use these every day. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 6:43:00 AM More reviews by dana

Blacktrack is a deep, dark, inky, dramatic black that is indestructible. These liners do not budge. I live in Hawaii, and couple with my oily lids and the heat here, eyeliners are challenging. Mac's is the only gel liner that doesn't crease on me. It is easy to apply if you have a good brush, and just as easy to smudge for a smoky eye look. Affordable at a mere $13.50, these are one of the best products to grace Mac counters in awhile. I highly recommend these.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Susann_777

To keep it brief; I like the way this gel liner applies so smoothly & easily. On occassion it requires the line requires going over twice to get a darker line. On my greasy lids, this liner lasted 6 hours before traces of transfer began showing up.
A definitely repurchase, and possibly in their other colours as well.
Will repurchase, but only in their other colours. Will try Bobbi Brown next for a black gel liner. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2005 4:22:00 AM More reviews by oO_PaNd0Ra_Oo

I love the consistency and staying power. The color is rich and deep and doesn't feel cakey at all! I have a BIG problem with liquid liners and mascaras irritating my eyes, this doesn't irritate at all, even if it accidentally gets right in my eye. I love this product and is a HG product for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 6:20:00 AM More reviews by flamencovixen

It took me a while to even try a MAC fluidline and I can't believe I waited so long. I have been wearing black eyeliner for a long time and had been using cake eyeliner and pencils. But cake eyeliners are inconvenient because I would have to dip my eyeliner brush in water and then make a mixture and then apply the liner to my eyes. The pencil eyeliners are ok but for some reason, my eyelids have gotten dryer and I have been having problems with tugging.

So after reading all the raves, I decided to try it and I am thrilled that I found something that is quick to apply, goes on smoothly without any tugging, and lasts all day, and is reasonably priced. I do have a problem with some of the color transferring from my upper eyelid to my under-eye area but I can't seem to avoid this even though I have used water proof eyeliners so I think that is because of how my eyelids are shaped. However, it's still manageable.

I am definitely going to try the other colors and will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by xxbadjerzgrlxx

I totally love this eyeliner. i started out wit revlon which in matter of fact did the job but sometimes left the black circles under my eyes to bobby browns which still did the same thing.. now from the reviews i figured id try this mac one and i absolutely love it.. a couple of nites ago i had a really bad nite and the only thing that made me happy was looking in the mirror and laughing that the eyeliner stayed perfectly after i cried like crazi lol..my friend just laughed at me but i kno this is my definately hg eyeliner and i definately will repurchase cause so far i havent found a thing wrong wit it.. the only thing is i havent used the brush you use it with ive beeen using bobby browns eyeliner brush which i have to say works amazing wit it causing it easy to apply since the mac brush looked a little bit difficult.. i will definately repurchase :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 2:12:00 PM More reviews by m523

It doesn't smeer & waterproof. I wore it to grand nite and the whole thing stayed the same as if i just put it on recently. When I went on splash mountain the water went to my face. i eyeliner stayed on!! it did not smeer or anything. it makes your makeup look freash the whole day. eventhough it is $13.50 you get alot from it it last for along time. I'm coutiouse when it comes to money and it think that this eyeliner in a good deal no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 9:57:00 PM More reviews by xJUICY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner! Very smooth and easy to apply. And also it DOESN'T SMUDGE but is easy to get off with eye makeup remover. Love this eyeliner.. will definitely purchase again.