September 17, 2014 | 1803 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by xxbadjerzgrlxx

I totally love this eyeliner. i started out wit revlon which in matter of fact did the job but sometimes left the black circles under my eyes to bobby browns which still did the same thing.. now from the reviews i figured id try this mac one and i absolutely love it.. a couple of nites ago i had a really bad nite and the only thing that made me happy was looking in the mirror and laughing that the eyeliner stayed perfectly after i cried like crazi lol..my friend just laughed at me but i kno this is my definately hg eyeliner and i definately will repurchase cause so far i havent found a thing wrong wit it.. the only thing is i havent used the brush you use it with ive beeen using bobby browns eyeliner brush which i have to say works amazing wit it causing it easy to apply since the mac brush looked a little bit difficult.. i will definately repurchase :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 2:12:00 PM More reviews by m523

It doesn't smeer & waterproof. I wore it to grand nite and the whole thing stayed the same as if i just put it on recently. When I went on splash mountain the water went to my face. i eyeliner stayed on!! it did not smeer or anything. it makes your makeup look freash the whole day. eventhough it is $13.50 you get alot from it it last for along time. I'm coutiouse when it comes to money and it think that this eyeliner in a good deal no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 9:57:00 PM More reviews by xJUICY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner! Very smooth and easy to apply. And also it DOESN'T SMUDGE but is easy to get off with eye makeup remover. Love this eyeliner.. will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 3:14:00 AM More reviews by cadela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When the Fluidlines were first released in early 2005, I skipped Blacktrack and went for colors like Macroviolet and Dipdown, thinking that black is simply too dramatic. I also thought that it would end up like the Smoulder eye kohl which I swapped away. Then slowly I realised that black is an essential and furthermore fluidlines are so idiot-proof and smudge-proof (I've super "smudgable" lids and undereye). But when I decided to buy it, it went out of stock for months! During that period, I would go down to the MAC counter to check the availability and to beg the MA to use the Blacktrack tester on me, and I liked it more and more. So now that I finally got my hands on my own tub, I know it isn't an impulse buy. For a natural everyday look, I use the Shu Uemura 2R brush for an ultra thin line which is just enough to add definition to my eyes, and as some would say, to make them pop. And everyone would also know that Blacktrack goes with any eye make-up looks there can ever be. This bestseller is a definite must-have! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the fourth fluidline I've bought and I am getting addicted. That said, this is likely the best of the lot. Simple but effective. I also picked up the 209 brush to apply with (my 266 wasn't allowing me to get a thin enough line). Gorgeous, clean black line that does not move. Don't know why I waited so long to get blacktrack. It's now my everyday go to liner along with dipdown. My eyes really pop with it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by gergana

BEST eyeliner I've used! I'm a hardcore MAC addict and it took me too long to buy this... it's heaven! It doesn't smudge, it's easy to apply with a brush, and looks perfect! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MyLament

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I think they could package this differently to prevent it from drying out, but I think they are working on that... BUT that said, I love this particular liner and will continue to use and purchase it. Lasts a long time, STAYS in place- does NOT budge, and if you use the right brush with it, it is easy to work with. I use it on my waterline and it does not get all over my eye. I have to use makeup remover to get it off at the end of the day. A+ in my book!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another product I bought solely on the reviews here. This is definitely my HG black eyeliner. It is so easy to apply and the staying power is amazing, it lasts all day! I am so glad I found this, I will never be without it. I just wish I knew about this sooner. I will repurchase forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 3:55:00 AM More reviews by mmm12

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As with all fluid liners, this is a gel based liner packaged in a pot form, you dip your brush into the product and line with that. It does not come with a brush.

COLOR: Basic flat true black.

PROS: Long lasting, smudge proof, waterproof, pigmented, smooth texture.

CONS: If you are not used to gel liners or if you have a bad brush, it maybe tricky to apply and achieve desired look. Also, these dry pretty quick, so play-time/blend ability is a issue.

Overall, this is a staple in my make up collection. fyi: I happen to apply this with the Heavenly Liner Brush from Bare Escentuals.

PRICE: $13.50 USD found at macys, mac store, etc.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

I've been searching forever for an eyeliner that won't wear off in my waterline within a couple of hours. I hate liquid liner because it doesn't look right on me, and pencil doesn't just last long enough, but then again, it's meant to be smudged. MAC Fluidline is my savior. It's like an eye gel/cream, if you will. Long lasting and it doesn't smear or budge, despite any water works. It's difficult to remove, though. It's impossible to apply this stuff without a brush, so I use my 266 brush which gives me a flawless application every time. The only problem: if you don't own a brush 266 and any Fluidline, it's best to purchase the two together, and that cost me about $35. But it's worth it.