MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 9/27/2005 7:54:00 AM

I love this eyeliner. It goes on sooooo smooth. You have great control over the consistancy and thickness. Wear it bold for movie star eyes or tone it down. It was very expensive i thought, but i got mine off ebay for half the price. Would purchase again.

on 9/25/2005 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love Love Love this eyeliner!!..ive found my HG eyeliner!!!...ive used NYC....maybelline..revlon..loreal..almay...covergirl.almost all drugstore ones n wasnt really satisfied with any!!..My friend was getting engaged so i decided to get my makeup done by MAC..the girl put this on me n told me all abt it that its waterproof n will stay on ur eyes all day without smudging..coming off etc etc...i didnt blv her at first..but when i came back home from the eng n looked at myself in the mirror i noticed my eyeliner was still there..didnt smudge or flake off..it looked the same as when i had applied it...i was just in love with it right there n then...and its so easy to apply with the Mac 209 brush....im telling u ..u will not regret this purchase!!!Also at first i thought that the packaging sucked cuz i wouldnt be able to carry the brush n eyeliner case in my bag to reapply during a party or something..cuz my bag would get dirty by the brush..but trust me once u put it on..no reapplications necessary..therefore no need to carry around in purse!!!

on 9/24/2005 11:47:00 PM

Fluidlines are the only liner that will stay put on my super oily lids. It even lasts through a gym workout. I apply it with a very thin nail art brush. Blacktrack is a smooth flat black. It really opens up and defines my eyes. I would definitely repurchase!

on 9/24/2005 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I love this stuff. It goes one great with the #209 brush and stays put! I am an idiot when it comes to liquid like eyeliner, but this is almost fool proof! I smudged it a little bit with a Qtip and it looked awesome. If I hadnt smudged it, it would have looked more dramatic, but still great. I plan on buying several more of these!

on 9/23/2005 10:31:00 PM

This stuff is soso.

But what really ticks me off is I have oily lids, and this stuff smudges . v__v

But the application factor is excellent. It is easy to glide on, and I must admit, it looks great for the first couple of hours.

I just hate how this stuff settles into lines after a few hours thouhg. It just looks like a gross mess after a while. Thats really unfortunate because this stuff looks great, and is very easy to apply.. I'll have to keep searching fo rmy HG

on 9/23/2005 9:06:00 AM

Finally, after 2 years of never buying the same eyeliner twice, I have found the eyeliner HG! I tried it for the first time today, and I am in LOVE! It's so smooth and rich! And there's so much product, it's totally worth the price. I've been wearing cat-eye liner for the past 2 years, and it looks 10x better now than before.
A must-have

on 9/21/2005 2:46:00 AM

Love this stuff-and I'm always in search of the perfect liner. I use it with MAC brush #209 and the application is smooth and long lasting. I used to use Lancome's waterproof pencil but blacktrack is much more precise. The packing is also very sophisticated and makes you feel like you're getting your money's worth.

on 9/19/2005 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love blacktrack fluidline for many reasons. I'll have to list them since there are so many:
1) the colour is dark black and dramatic and gorgeous
2)it doesn't smudge at all unless u purposely make it that way. however, u sometimes have to wait a few seconds for the eyeliner to dry before u open ur eyes normally.
3)it's easy to put on. doing the bottom part of my eye took me a little practice though
4)the line comes out very straight and perfect.
5)ur not stretching or dragging ur eye area at all. its very smooth
6) it's *fun* to put on e/l this way!
fluidlines really are great. i don't think i'll ever go back to using pencil e/l anymore

on 9/14/2005 5:41:00 PM

This is a great eyeliner whether you want a very soft smudgey line or a very intense liquid liner look. It's really waterproof and you can cry and go through the rain with it! I would recommend and repurchase this product when it is finished

on 9/14/2005 2:22:00 PM

I've tried a lot of eyeliners over the years -- this has amazing staying power. It really lasts all day, no smudging, no smearing, good color. Great stuff, and I'm going to try another shade.