January 27, 2015 | 1697 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ali78

Fluidlines are the only liner that will stay put on my super oily lids. It even lasts through a gym workout. I apply it with a very thin nail art brush. Blacktrack is a smooth flat black. It really opens up and defines my eyes. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by SunFlower85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I love this stuff. It goes one great with the #209 brush and stays put! I am an idiot when it comes to liquid like eyeliner, but this is almost fool proof! I smudged it a little bit with a Qtip and it looked awesome. If I hadnt smudged it, it would have looked more dramatic, but still great. I plan on buying several more of these!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kiss4u

This stuff is soso.

But what really ticks me off is I have oily lids, and this stuff smudges . v__v

But the application factor is excellent. It is easy to glide on, and I must admit, it looks great for the first couple of hours.

I just hate how this stuff settles into lines after a few hours thouhg. It just looks like a gross mess after a while. Thats really unfortunate because this stuff looks great, and is very easy to apply.. I'll have to keep searching fo rmy HG

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by von_douche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally, after 2 years of never buying the same eyeliner twice, I have found the eyeliner HG! I tried it for the first time today, and I am in LOVE! It's so smooth and rich! And there's so much product, it's totally worth the price. I've been wearing cat-eye liner for the past 2 years, and it looks 10x better now than before.
A must-have

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 2:46:00 AM More reviews by minuit999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this stuff-and I'm always in search of the perfect liner. I use it with MAC brush #209 and the application is smooth and long lasting. I used to use Lancome's waterproof pencil but blacktrack is much more precise. The packing is also very sophisticated and makes you feel like you're getting your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jellybean36

I love blacktrack fluidline for many reasons. I'll have to list them since there are so many:
1) the colour is dark black and dramatic and gorgeous
2)it doesn't smudge at all unless u purposely make it that way. however, u sometimes have to wait a few seconds for the eyeliner to dry before u open ur eyes normally.
3)it's easy to put on. doing the bottom part of my eye took me a little practice though
4)the line comes out very straight and perfect.
5)ur not stretching or dragging ur eye area at all. its very smooth
6) it's *fun* to put on e/l this way!
fluidlines really are great. i don't think i'll ever go back to using pencil e/l anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2005 5:41:00 PM More reviews by saki_grrl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great eyeliner whether you want a very soft smudgey line or a very intense liquid liner look. It's really waterproof and you can cry and go through the rain with it! I would recommend and repurchase this product when it is finished

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by pachanguera

I've tried a lot of eyeliners over the years -- this has amazing staying power. It really lasts all day, no smudging, no smearing, good color. Great stuff, and I'm going to try another shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 12:08:00 AM More reviews by nina1ricco

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

After reading all the great reviews here, I had to try the Fluidlines! I have never been skilled enough to work with liquid liner, so I was a bit hesitant. I am in awe of how easily these are applied! I have applied them with the MAC 263 and a cheapo fine lining brush with good results. I really put Blacktrack to the test as I applied it before a workout that consisted of a half hour of sweaty weight training and a 45 minute bike ride in 85 degree heat. To my utter disbelief, everything on my face had melted (as usual) but Blacktrack was hanging in there with me after the entire workout during which I wiped off my sweaty face with a towel several times. Holy crap this stuff is HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by fooch48

I love using eyeliner but when it comes to using liquid liner I tend to stay away. I usually use pencils but hate using them as they never seem to last. This product is wonderful! Not only is the gel easy to use and straight- line fool proof, but it always lasts through the day. I love how I can contol the intensity of the liner just by the amount I use on the brush applicator. The black is great for every-day use and the colors are fun for going out wear!