July 23, 2014 | 1997 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really like this mascara but it smudges like a mother. i put She-Laq on top of it to solve the problem but still , its a hassle. Benefit should make a waterproof version.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by gingersoyguava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would be amazing if it didn't smudge like that was its purpose in life. Creates luscious, full, long, sexy lashes... but the clumpy mascara that accumulates in your undereye area throughout the day tends to ruin the effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by skparis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this mascara,lengthens,doesn't smudge and doesn't become clumpy on lashes or on the brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by BellaNBijou

Even though I had read so-so reviews, I really wanted to try this. It is just okay. I don't get the smudging that others seem to experience. I think the wand is too big and hard to control. My lashes don't get the full effect that I thought they would. I get better results with Lash Out. I won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2004 6:28:00 AM More reviews by callie_hunny

Words cannot express my dissapointment with this mascara!
Its doesn't lengthen as well as alot of cheaper mascaras, it doesn't thicken like a lot of cheaper mascaras but it does smudge and clump! Not qualities i admire in a mascara!a waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by perfumeslut

This mascara smudges, runs and keeps on running! Probably one of the worst mascaras out there, to bad because the name is so cute but the name is not going to get you a good quality mascara. Oh well, it's back to Cover Girl I go.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by CoolBritannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would've given a rating of 5, if not for the now-infamous smudging that happens several hours after applying. :( In fact, I took it down one more point (from a 4 to a 3) since I don't use it as often as I'd like *because* of that smudging. What's the use of having it if you'll rarely use it? I save BadGal for when I'll be going out at night; for those times when I don't expect the raccoon eyes in a few hours. I wish the people from BeneFit would read these reviews and correct the smudge-factor, because other than that it is a fantastic performer. Long, dramatic lashes...fun! (And how could anyone have a problem applying with the large brush? It's big but come on...you can handle it.)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Daure

I was really looking forward to trying this. Benefit make up is usually fantastic. This mascara would be great if it didn't leave horrific black marks under your eyes. Even an hour after applying i look like i've had no sleep for a month. I'm sticking to Clinique's High Definition mascara, its 100 times better than this. This ones going straight in the bin. The price is extreme too.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ebwolk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ick. Call me Rocky Racoon! I didn't like this mascara at all. Sure it may have made my lashes a little fuller, but by 11:00 it looks like if I have major raccon eyes. I should have read the reviews before I bought this. Stupid Impulse buy! I should throw it away and get a new mascara but for what I paid I think I might keep it for halloween or something. Darn!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Honeysuckle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best I have ever used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This feathers out my lashes & makes them look beautiful. Easy to apply & I love the HUGE wand! I use just one coat of this w/other mascara's it is more like 3 coats due to my very light lashes.