August 1, 2014 | 2100 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MZMRIZ

I'm not too sure about this mascara yet...some days I love it and other days it's just OK or maybe that's just my eyelashes...:). The brush reminds me of the Diorshow brush however I think it's better for me than the Diorshow. It doesn't flake or go dry and I also don't have a problem with it smudging. I think it's worth a try because I've tried many mascaras and this is one I'm likely to buy again...if I don't find anything better in my search for the perfect mascara for my eyelashes...:)
*UPDATE* I think I really do like this mascara a lot! I apply 2 coats and curl my lashes in between and I get the most amazing lashes that last all day long. This is the only mascara I have ever used that doesn't clump when you apply layers...even when the layers in between have dried. This is one mascara I'm happy I tried..:)!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 11:40:00 PM More reviews by pinkie9189

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It has a huge wand, which I thought was so cool. With one swipe, it truly looks like you put on fake lashes. As with all mascaras for me, for some reason it works better on my right eye. It still works great on my left eye though. It hardly clumps at all. I think that they should make a curved brush version.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by amychan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

smudge-o-rama. I was wondering what the big gray marks undermy eyes were..Bad Gal mascara. And the brush is too big if you have small lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really like this mascara but it smudges like a mother. i put She-Laq on top of it to solve the problem but still , its a hassle. Benefit should make a waterproof version.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by gingersoyguava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would be amazing if it didn't smudge like that was its purpose in life. Creates luscious, full, long, sexy lashes... but the clumpy mascara that accumulates in your undereye area throughout the day tends to ruin the effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by skparis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this mascara,lengthens,doesn't smudge and doesn't become clumpy on lashes or on the brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by BellaNBijou

Even though I had read so-so reviews, I really wanted to try this. It is just okay. I don't get the smudging that others seem to experience. I think the wand is too big and hard to control. My lashes don't get the full effect that I thought they would. I get better results with Lash Out. I won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2004 6:28:00 AM More reviews by callie_hunny

Words cannot express my dissapointment with this mascara!
Its doesn't lengthen as well as alot of cheaper mascaras, it doesn't thicken like a lot of cheaper mascaras but it does smudge and clump! Not qualities i admire in a mascara!a waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by perfumeslut

This mascara smudges, runs and keeps on running! Probably one of the worst mascaras out there, to bad because the name is so cute but the name is not going to get you a good quality mascara. Oh well, it's back to Cover Girl I go.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by CoolBritannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would've given a rating of 5, if not for the now-infamous smudging that happens several hours after applying. :( In fact, I took it down one more point (from a 4 to a 3) since I don't use it as often as I'd like *because* of that smudging. What's the use of having it if you'll rarely use it? I save BadGal for when I'll be going out at night; for those times when I don't expect the raccoon eyes in a few hours. I wish the people from BeneFit would read these reviews and correct the smudge-factor, because other than that it is a fantastic performer. Long, dramatic lashes...fun! (And how could anyone have a problem applying with the large brush? It's big but come on...you can handle it.)