BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

BAD GAL mascara is by far, the most amazing mascara i've ever used (and i have used plenty!) The incredible length and thickness it gives to my lashes is undeniable. I love the big wand and the unclumpy results! the tube is big so it lasts and it isnt too expensive. Im forever addicted! I <3 bad gal!

on 6/27/2004 3:17:00 PM

probably decent mascara but the most useless brush imaginable. Its just too big to get it anywhere near my lashes without blobbing it everywhere. No prizes for designing this one.

on 6/26/2004 3:45:00 PM

This was SUCH a great mascara! I always had trouble with clumping and drying out... yeah i know the same old bit... But this mascara gave me volume and length with no clumps! Its great overall.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Oh, my! It's my favorite mascara of all time! I have tiny little lashes, and I love the way the big, fluffy wand gives me some va-va-voom! I love this baby!

on 6/2/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is an ok mascara. the brush alright but it is a little too big and the mascara didn't do anything special for me. it gives moderate length, but this is not my HG. probably won't buy this again.

on 5/31/2004 4:43:00 PM

I like this quite a lot. It goes on very natural-looking. No clumps, but also doesn't seem to do a lot immediately -- resembles my impression of the Shu Uemura mascara from reading the reviews. Two coats make my lashes look natural but very defined. Bottom line: looks lush and natural, holds a curl. Would probably not repurchase because I'm always on the lookout for the Best Mascara Ever, but I do like this quite a lot and will use up the bottle.

on 5/31/2004 2:07:00 PM

I really like Benefit's mascara. The brown shade is very nice for me, and it feels very refreshing, not chemically like some mascaras. But I can't say that it really lenghtened my lashes, but looking natural is important to me, and I have blond lashes, so this product is good for me. And I like the packaging, it feels very solid to me.

on 5/23/2004 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this product a lot. The packaging is adorable, and the tube is pretty huge, so the price isnt too bad. It is very similar to DiorShow, which i read on here after i ordered Bad Gal. It has a huge brush, and its pretty dark. It leaves a little bit of racoon eyes after awhile, but not badly. Overall, a nice mascara.

on 5/22/2004 6:44:00 PM

You know, this is a tough one to review. I mean I like it but under certain circumstances. On its it sucks. The brush is way to big to move over our tiny lashes. So I then to put it on top of my Maybelline's Full n'Soft,and well I was quite happy with that. It made the lashes darker, more fake looking, and I love that look. The packing is too big,and I think it will dry out way before its time. I dont know if I would buy again, it does leave a little black around the eyes (bottom lashes), and I'm sure I can find a cheaper version at the drugstore.

I really, really want to like this mascara, but it just isn't that great. The brush is too large to work with. The formula ALWAYS smudges on me, within a few hours. It's just too tricky to apply because it's so thick. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're a true mascara pro. Otherwise you're just going to make a mess, like me.

Popular Mascaras