BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 6/2/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is an ok mascara. the brush alright but it is a little too big and the mascara didn't do anything special for me. it gives moderate length, but this is not my HG. probably won't buy this again.

on 5/31/2004 4:43:00 PM

I like this quite a lot. It goes on very natural-looking. No clumps, but also doesn't seem to do a lot immediately -- resembles my impression of the Shu Uemura mascara from reading the reviews. Two coats make my lashes look natural but very defined. Bottom line: looks lush and natural, holds a curl. Would probably not repurchase because I'm always on the lookout for the Best Mascara Ever, but I do like this quite a lot and will use up the bottle.

on 5/31/2004 2:07:00 PM

I really like Benefit's mascara. The brown shade is very nice for me, and it feels very refreshing, not chemically like some mascaras. But I can't say that it really lenghtened my lashes, but looking natural is important to me, and I have blond lashes, so this product is good for me. And I like the packaging, it feels very solid to me.

on 5/23/2004 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this product a lot. The packaging is adorable, and the tube is pretty huge, so the price isnt too bad. It is very similar to DiorShow, which i read on here after i ordered Bad Gal. It has a huge brush, and its pretty dark. It leaves a little bit of racoon eyes after awhile, but not badly. Overall, a nice mascara.

on 5/22/2004 6:44:00 PM

You know, this is a tough one to review. I mean I like it but under certain circumstances. On its it sucks. The brush is way to big to move over our tiny lashes. So I then to put it on top of my Maybelline's Full n'Soft,and well I was quite happy with that. It made the lashes darker, more fake looking, and I love that look. The packing is too big,and I think it will dry out way before its time. I dont know if I would buy again, it does leave a little black around the eyes (bottom lashes), and I'm sure I can find a cheaper version at the drugstore.

I really, really want to like this mascara, but it just isn't that great. The brush is too large to work with. The formula ALWAYS smudges on me, within a few hours. It's just too tricky to apply because it's so thick. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're a true mascara pro. Otherwise you're just going to make a mess, like me.

on 5/18/2004 7:25:00 PM

For my day make up this one is way too much, as it also comes just in black - but it is perfect for the evening! I was first sceptic about the brush, but it works very well!

on 5/17/2004 1:29:00 AM

HG mascara. It goes on easy, makes my lashes look long, and stays put all day. The applicator wand is large but you get used to it. Highly recommend.

on 5/13/2004 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Looks great when you put it on but soon leaves massive circles (panda eyes)underneath.

on 5/10/2004 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yet another shopping trip to Sephoras in search of the biggest lashes I could abtain. I tried on several mascaras and this won hands down. Thsis gives my lashes that huge big beautiful lash look. Now just be a bit carfull with the fun big brush. Im loving this product!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products