September 1, 2014 | 1950 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AlmaStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is something that lives up to the hype - and maybe even exceeds it. It's the most amazing eyeshadow palette I've ever bought and I knew it the second I tried on the first color. The eyeshadows are such an amazing texture and pigmentation. The eyeliner is fabulous, too, and stays well on my waterline. If you can get your hands on this, don't hesitate. I'm recommending it to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by xpuppyluvr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what can i say - this palette is amazing. for the short time ive had it ive fallen in love with all the colors. hahah its frustrating because i want to try them all in one day, but thats a waste of product! this is my first UD purchase and for sure wont be my last. all the colors are beautiful and full sized! an incredible steal, along with the primer potion and double ended eyeliner. a must have - so glad i got mine!
*i am black, but these colors work for me...i dont know my skin tone letter/number combo, but im kinda light....more caramely, if that's a word. i think its important to know that these colors will not work on all african-american girls..these colors do work on me, but i dont know about deeper/darker skin tones. black chicks, be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by thchocolateluver07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

all i got to say is i love this palette!!!! it is so perfect in everyway! so glad i purchased! totally recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by mhooven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this palette! I am a nude eyeshadow kind of girl anyway but lately my sister has been trying to get me to spice up my nudes with a bit of color and this palette makes that possible without going overboard. I have kept away from Urban Decay's eyeshadows and palettes (even though I love their 24/7 eyeliners and lipstick)because even though there are some gorgeous colors most are not what I could wear to work or a PTSA meeting, LOL, so when I saw this palette I had to try it. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented, they layer very well and for those of you that are more daring than I they would be great base shadows. I used Virgin (nude satin) and Toasted (taupe-bronze) today along with Zero 24/7 eyeliner (my usual) and I keep looking at my eyes in the mirror, they are gorgeous! Anyone who likes a muted daytime look will find this set terrific and those with more daring can spice these shades up easily. They are all good colors, great quality and an awesome value!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute looooove from me!!!! I've been buying makeup like crazy for several years now, and recently realized that my best look is simple, neutral e/s and blushes, and I needed to quit trying so many looks that seem okay until I look in the florescent (read: horrible) light at work or the store. Clown-like and sometimes just plain unflattering. Imagine my happiness at the unveiling of the naked pallet. I'm 41 years old and have tried all the high and low end e/s at some time or other, and urban decay are truly the easiest to work with, and last the longest IMO. They are, however, often too much in the glitter department if you are over 18. These are not. Only one has glitter and I tapped my brush and very little transferred to the lid. The rest are satiny or matte and you only need touch the brush to the shadow for lovely color payoff. This is a joy to own, and now I can begin the painful process of paring down my overstuffed makeup case, I really only need this for the variety of looks I like without the worry of looking like a five year old coordinated my look of the day. I hope it's true it will be permanent :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Khristine

this is my first Urban Decay palette. Have heard many things about urban decay reselling their eyeshadows in different LE palettes.

luckily the Naked palette is permanent and here to stay. it has a few new exlcusive shades as well as urban decay's best sellers. there are 12 FULL-SIZED eyeshadows, a duoliner (their best seller 24/7 liner in zero and the other end is whiskey). Also it comes with a mini eyeshadow primer potion all for $44.00! that's an amazing deal!

the colors are extremely versatile and wearable. you can do sultry smokeys or just easy naturals with this palette.

i think this is just the best bang for your buck. the case is super cute and travel friendly! i think this would be a great addition to Make-up artists that are starting out, or want to have a natural/neutral palette for doing bridal work! :)

love this palette, so glad i got it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by shoppingfreak614

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I finally gave in to the hype and stalked for this palette. It does not disappoint!
It came with 12 gorgeously pigmented UD shadows and a doubled-ended liner (zero and whiskey). All of them are silky smooth, although they do have abit of fallout.
What I love about the palette the most is the variety of textures and shades it offers. There is one true matte, and two other "satin" like shadows. Only sidecar and gunmetal has bigger flecks of shimmer, and the rest are perfect textures for me.
Although it is a great palette to travel with, and a perfect palette for those who lack neutral shades, I don't think it's worth it to go on ebay for. Ladies with cooler-skintones may not even like it at all, since almost all have a warm undertone. I can see it working for neutral-skintones though.
It's hands down my favorite UD palette I own, and way more up my alley than my BOS II. recommand for anyone's first UD eyeshadow purchase! Just don't stress out about not getting it, since UD confirmed that it's not LE. I'm not so sure about if its permanent at Sephora though.
Canadian price: $53 + tax

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by KillersandLiars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The reviews don't lie. It looks like UD's Naked Palette is living up to the hype. Some of the regular in-line shades are HGs for me (Sin, Smog) and I am also incredibly happy that Sidecar and Gunmetal from the BoS have reappeared here. The exclusive shades are amazing, I really love Hustle a lot. The quality is fantastic, and with the double ended 24/7 liner and mini primer it's all you need for awesome day and night looks. I can see this selling even faster around the holidays because it will be the perfect gift for any makeup lover you know.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by skigirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first product that got all 5's from me. I think it is a great value. The shadows are full size. I do happen to like the packaging.

Every color in the palette is nice. I love buck, virgin and naked the most. They are all pigmented. They are smooth. Even if you have a lot of neutrals, I still think this is worth getting. No, it is not LE. Many of us were misinformed by Urban Decay. There aren't any glitter bombs. One has a little but of glitter, but not too much at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by almostcosmic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so worth the money and the wait. These shadows are lush, velvety and super pigmented. They make MAC shadows feel like sandpaper. This is my first foray into UD shadows and I am in love. They are so easy to blend and the colors in this palette cover every shade and finish you could want. I have a good deal of MAC neutrals and I was surprised I did not have near as many dupes as I thought I would.

Worth every single last penny. You need this product..now....go!