July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2083 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

great for covering up blemishes. good price, pot lasts a lobg time. didnt make me break out more. will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2002 5:58:00 AM More reviews by TrixieTrader

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always had trouble finding for the correct shade of concealer and finally i found a pretty close match at MAC. This works well for me as it is thick, creamy (easy to blend) and really covers! Also, its very pigmented. I have pretty oily skin on the forehead so it doesn't stay on as long as it does on the cheeks. One pro of this product is its wide range of shades. A con is that its in a pot and you need to get your own brush or sponge. I'm using a wand with a sponge tip from maybelline's true illusion concelear (which was soo wrong for me!) and so far, so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2002 1:44:00 PM More reviews by faeryglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have this in NW15..i'm liking it so far it's a nice consistency and covers very well with just a tiny bit. i think i prefer UD cloud cover as it's creamier and easier to blend, but MAC is more readily available to me so i'll just stick with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This is probably a fantastic concealor for "normal people" but, unfortunately for me, I inherited dark circles and bags under my eyes from my father's side of the family. I don't feel that I can give very objective reviews about concealors, but I can say that compared to the *numerous* other concealors I've tried over *many* years, MAC is one of the best. I apply this with a concealor brush (the first makeup I put on), apply foundation, then apply a "lighter" concealor. . . . . .the circles and bags are still there, but not quite as noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2002 5:15:00 PM More reviews by tlowhorn

While it provides a nice opaque coverage for under the eyes, it tends to crease and get really dry-looking on me, and I discovered undereye lines I didn't know I had! So I stick to using this to cover blemishes or dark/red spots, where it works really, really well. I found it was best to apply it with a concealer brush after applying a foundation, though, because it's too easy to wipe off if I use your fingers or drag foundation over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2002 4:08:00 AM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

after so many concealer i hv tried. i finially return to this wonderful concealer which's also the 1st one i hv tried yrs ago : ) a little pot could last for a yr and more with excellent color selection also the think texture and pigmentation make it the BEST concealer for me eyes!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, it was hard for me to find a good color match. Secondly, it is VERY drying. It makes anything you are trying to cover up look very obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2002 12:33:00 AM More reviews by buttercup

Excellent concealer. Yes, it's a bit dry, but i usually just put a dab of eyecream in it and swirl it around if i'm gonna use it on my undereye circles. it covers up like a DREAM and the color selection is awesome! i tried MAC select cover up, and didn't like it- so i returned to this. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2002 12:41:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Edit to old review: had to stop using because dermatalogist said it was bad cause of the oils!!!

Amazing! This product hid my under-eye circle, covered up my pimples and made my skin look flawless and lasted all through working out!!! The pot it comes in is a little hard to open though. Use this with a brush and it goes on really light and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2002 10:39:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this works very well for me, as i only use it for spot treatment. it is a bit too thick for covering up undereye circles (which i usually don't have a problem with), though, so i wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants to use it for that purpose. otherwise this is great for covering up red spots, and w10 is a great color match for my very pale skin.