November 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, my! It's my favorite mascara of all time! I have tiny little lashes, and I love the way the big, fluffy wand gives me some va-va-voom! I love this baby!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by gonzo02468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is an ok mascara. the brush alright but it is a little too big and the mascara didn't do anything special for me. it gives moderate length, but this is not my HG. probably won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by katlynel

I like this quite a lot. It goes on very natural-looking. No clumps, but also doesn't seem to do a lot immediately -- resembles my impression of the Shu Uemura mascara from reading the reviews. Two coats make my lashes look natural but very defined. Bottom line: looks lush and natural, holds a curl. Would probably not repurchase because I'm always on the lookout for the Best Mascara Ever, but I do like this quite a lot and will use up the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by resoinski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like Benefit's mascara. The brown shade is very nice for me, and it feels very refreshing, not chemically like some mascaras. But I can't say that it really lenghtened my lashes, but looking natural is important to me, and I have blond lashes, so this product is good for me. And I like the packaging, it feels very solid to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Steph1820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this product a lot. The packaging is adorable, and the tube is pretty huge, so the price isnt too bad. It is very similar to DiorShow, which i read on here after i ordered Bad Gal. It has a huge brush, and its pretty dark. It leaves a little bit of racoon eyes after awhile, but not badly. Overall, a nice mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by DaYzIePiX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know, this is a tough one to review. I mean I like it but under certain circumstances. On its it sucks. The brush is way to big to move over our tiny lashes. So I then to put it on top of my Maybelline's Full n'Soft,and well I was quite happy with that. It made the lashes darker, more fake looking, and I love that look. The packing is too big,and I think it will dry out way before its time. I dont know if I would buy again, it does leave a little black around the eyes (bottom lashes), and I'm sure I can find a cheaper version at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I really, really want to like this mascara, but it just isn't that great. The brush is too large to work with. The formula ALWAYS smudges on me, within a few hours. It's just too tricky to apply because it's so thick. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're a true mascara pro. Otherwise you're just going to make a mess, like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by martinaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For my day make up this one is way too much, as it also comes just in black - but it is perfect for the evening! I was first sceptic about the brush, but it works very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 1:29:00 AM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG mascara. It goes on easy, makes my lashes look long, and stays put all day. The applicator wand is large but you get used to it. Highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by tangox3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great when you put it on but soon leaves massive circles (panda eyes)underneath.