September 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by DaYzIePiX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know, this is a tough one to review. I mean I like it but under certain circumstances. On its it sucks. The brush is way to big to move over our tiny lashes. So I then to put it on top of my Maybelline's Full n'Soft,and well I was quite happy with that. It made the lashes darker, more fake looking, and I love that look. The packing is too big,and I think it will dry out way before its time. I dont know if I would buy again, it does leave a little black around the eyes (bottom lashes), and I'm sure I can find a cheaper version at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I really, really want to like this mascara, but it just isn't that great. The brush is too large to work with. The formula ALWAYS smudges on me, within a few hours. It's just too tricky to apply because it's so thick. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're a true mascara pro. Otherwise you're just going to make a mess, like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by martinaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For my day make up this one is way too much, as it also comes just in black - but it is perfect for the evening! I was first sceptic about the brush, but it works very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 1:29:00 AM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG mascara. It goes on easy, makes my lashes look long, and stays put all day. The applicator wand is large but you get used to it. Highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by tangox3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great when you put it on but soon leaves massive circles (panda eyes)underneath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by beauty_junky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yet another shopping trip to Sephoras in search of the biggest lashes I could abtain. I tried on several mascaras and this won hands down. Thsis gives my lashes that huge big beautiful lash look. Now just be a bit carfull with the fun big brush. Im loving this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2004 8:57:00 AM More reviews by buffykixass

i love the name and the packaging. the products great, my new favourite mascara but tends to go on my eyelids alot n mess up my eyeshadow which is why I've only given it 3

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by arow

This product does what it promises, but by mid-day it bleeds terribly! Would not buy again, especially if you wear eye cream or contact lenses

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2004 3:28:00 PM More reviews by candy15151

Love the huge wand and the "bad gal" amplifying effect on my tiny, pathetic lashes. Only problems are that the wand is so big that you have to be careful not to get your eyelid, and that it's a tad expensive for a college girl budget. Otherwise, rock on with this mascara a be a bad, bad girl!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2004 12:01:00 AM More reviews by fragglerockette

Love it. Makes lashes look huge and last forever. Just like the Christian Dior mascara but more affordable.