August 22, 2014 | 1757 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by martinaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For my day make up this one is way too much, as it also comes just in black - but it is perfect for the evening! I was first sceptic about the brush, but it works very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 1:29:00 AM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG mascara. It goes on easy, makes my lashes look long, and stays put all day. The applicator wand is large but you get used to it. Highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by tangox3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great when you put it on but soon leaves massive circles (panda eyes)underneath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by beauty_junky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yet another shopping trip to Sephoras in search of the biggest lashes I could abtain. I tried on several mascaras and this won hands down. Thsis gives my lashes that huge big beautiful lash look. Now just be a bit carfull with the fun big brush. Im loving this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2004 8:57:00 AM More reviews by buffykixass

i love the name and the packaging. the products great, my new favourite mascara but tends to go on my eyelids alot n mess up my eyeshadow which is why I've only given it 3

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by arow

This product does what it promises, but by mid-day it bleeds terribly! Would not buy again, especially if you wear eye cream or contact lenses

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2004 3:28:00 PM More reviews by candy15151

Love the huge wand and the "bad gal" amplifying effect on my tiny, pathetic lashes. Only problems are that the wand is so big that you have to be careful not to get your eyelid, and that it's a tad expensive for a college girl budget. Otherwise, rock on with this mascara a be a bad, bad girl!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2004 12:01:00 AM More reviews by fragglerockette

Love it. Makes lashes look huge and last forever. Just like the Christian Dior mascara but more affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by fragglerocker

this is definitely my ultimate mascara. i couldn't ask for anything better, this both thickens and lengthens my lashes, and paired with my eyelash curler it makes my lashes look INSANE, almost too dramatic. i love the big thick tube too.

also: when i was in sephora looking for the perfect mascara, i had my heart set on a CD one (show mascara or something). however, the saleswoman steered me to this one, saying they were essentially the same! she was right, we held them up and the brushes are nearly identical, and she said the formula was extremely similar as well. needless to say, i went with this one, which was also cheaper!

my only complaint is that it's a little smeary, but sacrificing a little time to check in the mirror every once in a while was definitely worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2004 7:14:00 AM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bad Gal Lash is a decent product. It does what it promises to do.

My problems with it are: My eyes are too small for such a huge wand. Also, my lashes tend to not hold curl for very long, and this mascara doesn't help the curl stay.

I notice that BOTH BeneFit mascaras I have don't help with that problem. No BeneFit mascara is waterproof, and no BeneFit mascara provides any hold. They look great for a while, anyway.

I ended up having to buy a Maybelline curling mascara, just because it gives my lashes the hold they need to stay pretty for more than 30 minutes.