September 1, 2014 | 1597 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by nicesmile

ok...don't send me hate mail but this pallette is just so-so. i won't pull down the ratings because i'm sure it accomplished what it was set out to do. i don't know how to put this ...but a neutral on a caucasian woman is not the same as a neutral on an african american woman (i have the same issue with shoes and bras). so with that said, these colors are not my go-to everyday neutrals and i don't love this as much as others. i will give it a 4 on the quality and value. i have very deep brown complexion and finding 'neutral' eyeshadows are a chore for me so if anyone shares my complexion or is a make up artist and can offer some assistance, i'd be grateful. OH YEAH, AND THIS IS NOT A LE, STOP BUYING 4 AND 5 AND STOP PAYING $100 FOR THIS ON EBAY!

34 out of 40 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by patoespanola

This palette is Urban Decay's Masterpiece. I was first drawn to this palette when I read Temptalia's reviews and saw the swatches.Prior to this purchase I had purchased Urban Decay Lipsticks and Glosses for their "edgy colors" this was back in the 90's when I was rocking Gash lipstick and I could rock the bright colors :) now I crave neutral colors and this is a great palette for that. You can acheive various intensities, of neutral, bronzey, smokey and even understated looks. The colors are smooth and the pigmentation is fantastic. Neutral loving people, rejoice!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by JackieXOXO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bow at feet of whomever created this palette. Quality and colors of shadows are awesome-and for the amount of shadows,eyeliner and primer potion you get with this the $44.00 is actually a bargain. Using for the past 2 weeks and haven't touched any of my other shadow palettes. That's why I think everyone loves this - any look you want to achieve is right there. Natural, neutral and smokey. I don't want to talk crazy but I could see myself using this palette and nothing else ever again!! collective gasp :O Maybe I'm just so smitten I can't think straight-either way get this and enjoy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by schminken

I recently had to buy two big rolling cabinets for my makeup collection. I swore I was going to cut down on the overflowwing palattes that have invaded every inch of space of my apartment. Everytime some new palatte hits the shelves, everyone goes nuts. I go out and buy it and use it a few times a get bored.

Then this pallate came out. I don't even love urban decay. I'm 36 and for me it seems to be a line for edgy 20 year olds. The glitter! I bought several shadowboxes only to give them away to younger friends. But I do agree that UD shadows are very high quality which is why I keep trying to buy them. So when I saw one naked palette left on the shelf I grabbed it. I LOVE IT. Yes, it's neutrals. But no boring neutral.s It's like neutrals on steroids. I have used this everyday since I bought it and you can do a million things with it. If you love Nars All about eve (I've hit pan on that twice), you have to get this palette it's like a million variations on that.from day to dramatic. Go buy it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by blubutterfly04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite palette by UD thus far. Believe the hype, these puppies are sold out everywhere for a reason. The colors are perfect for daytime/nightime looks, the palette is perfect for travel. I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SaraF

I was not going to buy this for the longest time. I figured, why? I have "neutral" shadows already. But these are phenomenal! The way they blend, the staying power, the pigmentation.... I love this palette! It really is everything you need to do a day look, a date look, an interview look, and an evening look to name a few. I am super glad I went ahead and purchased. I will be using it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AriesD

I am a neutral eyeshadow junkie, so I was really excited when I heard about this palette, and even more excited when I heard it will be a permanent addition to the line.

I love all the colors in this palette...and none of them have the obnoxious glitter like some of the other colors that have been included in other palettes (Uzi, Grifter...). They are pigmented and blend well. You can create so many looks from neutral day to a dramatic smoky eye.

The value of this palette was a big factor in getting this palette. It's $44 for 12 FULL-SIZED eyeshadows, with a dual-ended eyeliner and a mini UDPP. Five of the 12 shades are not available individually. It comes in a nice sleek palette with a magnetic closure, so it's great for travel.

Will absolutely buy this palette again if, and when, I hit pan on everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by LOREBUNDE

What more can I say that already hasn't been said here?
LOVE this palette. I'm not one to own tons of shadows, usually happy with my Chanel quad in neutral colors. I had to get this though, so many colors, all wearable - so many different looks.
I had never tried the UD pencil and love love it along with the primer potion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by icedchampagne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually wasn't even planning on buying this palette. I went to Sephora in Times Square to return a couple of items and saw 3 of these just sitting on the shelf!! It was sold out everywhere else so I decided to jump on the band wagon and purchase it and I have to say I'm very pleased. I love neutrals and silvers so this palette is very practical despite the cost which isn't too bad for all that it comes with. I would be re-purchase but I don't think I would ever need to. So if you can still find this somewhere, def. pick it up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I glad I bought this despite the extra cost of $30 to get it to me from Sephora.ca to Canada it was worth it. I really hope that Virgin (nude satin) because a permanent colour since it the perfect balance of mate and glow for the brow bone.