January 26, 2015 | 1981 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by chantalmostoway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is their best palette yet! The one all UD geeks have been waiting for. Finally UD has responded and not put too many glittery shadows in their palette. This palette is perfect for everyday or can even use it for smokey eye for night. So versatile. A must have in a makeup collection. The packaging is great to carry in your purse. Good job UD!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Dashaway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous gorgeous colors with endless possibilities. Some colors are veery shiny, but on the whole you can use these shadows for day looks and then vamp it up for evening. Totally worth the money. I usually stick to nudes and am very happy with this purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Theresed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely LOVE IT!!! I finally found a set of eye shadows that I can wear every color. I have never used eye primer before and I am still not quite sure of it when I use the frosted colors. It tends to accentuate the lines on my eyelids. However, it does keep the shadow on all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This palette is beautiful!!! it has the most perfect assortment of colors and you can do so many looks with it. It starts at a shimmer beige and ends with a glittery black. Suitable for all skin tones and very pigmented. The eyeshadows have a velvety consistence. I love it and had to have it. It also comes with eyelid primer and double sided liner. The only this it lacks is a brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by beautybuff820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette is so freakin beautiful. It is a smokey palette and a neutral palette combined into one. I can't believe you get this amazing deal for 12 almost full sized shadows! You'd spend the same amount of money on 3 full sized MAC shadows. And the quality of quite a few of these are better! Imo. Plus you get a duo liner and a sample p.p.? Are you kidding me?? Amazingness. Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by sarahjean2651

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE the colors!! LOVE how well the eyeshadow goes on! I personally am obsessed with Urban Decay eyeshadow and when I saw the Naked Palette I didn't think twice about buying it. Highly Recommend=)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by mrsliliana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have only positive things to say about this palette, since i received it i have used it every single day in a different way. I just love it, the quality is superb and the liners really do stay on quite well. LOVE IT. a definite must have, even for a less avid makeup collector/user. really, just a great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is actually a lot of product for the price, considering the price of urban decay's shadow singles. and WOW, are these shadows pigmented! for most of them, a little goes a long way. the texture is wonderful-smooth, blendable, and a little creamy.
i love all the colors, and cannot wait to try them out! the brown shades are super flattering for girls with blue eyes, in my opinion. i also don't have any fall-out issues if i use primer. love this palette-so glad i found it!
i don't love the packaging, but whatever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by drummergirl16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

JUST BUY IT! The matte shades in this palette are some of the best I've used, lots of pigmentation. It may seem expensive, but if compared to regular UD product it's actually a great value, as the full-sized 24/7pencils are around $20 just by themselves. You can make a lot of different looks, from everyday neutrals to dark smokey eyes. I think this will become one of every makeup addict's staple items, with iconic status like Nars Orgasm blush. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by nikkichristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely in love. I think that this would work with any skin tone.. especially since I'm a super pale girl and even I find ways to use all of the darker shades without looking ridiculous. AMAZING. Oh, and whiskey and virgin.. I hope these both become available outside of the palette. Because they're great.