Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/29/2010 9:52:00 AM

This is a great palette for quick, everyday use. All the colors you need are right there for you. The colors are particularly great for work since they are so muted. I gave the packaging a 3 because the shadows are too close together, so the fall-out does tend to fall into the shadows on the sides of the color you're using. This is a great buy though, with fabulous colors and great quality.

on 8/29/2010 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

For ref. I am NC40. Sidecar is a lovely color and not nearly as horrible as I thought it would be from the reviews. Yes, there is a bit of fallout, but nothing major. You can brush it aside after you finish your makeup. Plus, sidecar is very pigmented so the color looks very rich on your lids. I wish they had created it without glitter but the little golden glitter particles are not that bad.

Anyway, this palette looks gorgeous on and always classy. All the shades are wearable and complement each other and the color range and quality is great. This is a versatile palette - I see it taking me from day to night and to any occasion. It gives you everything you need but mascara in one place.

To be fair, if you have a collection of excellent quality neutrals already you can get looks that are as good as anything the naked palette will put out, so if you want to save money it's not a necessary purchase. I've been playing around with my neutral almay, wet n wild, aerie, and NYX shadows and have created looks as beautiful as my naked palette ones.

on 8/29/2010 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I ADORE this palette. Even though I had to pay extra for shipping on ebay, I think it was worth every dollar. Not only did I get the palette, I got to try out the famous Urban Decay liners and primer potion, too! I really like every single colour and I've found a bunch of looks I absolutely love. Their shadows seem even more pigmented and silky than MACs - especially the mattes! The liners are gorgeous, too, and really do last all day. I had now idea how much more pigmented shadows could be with the primer potion underneath them. Best thing I ever bought in my opinion ^.^

on 8/28/2010 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PALETTE! There are 12 FULL-SIZED gorgeous shades!! The value is amazing--- $204 value without counting the mini UDPP & eyeliner!! I reach for this every single day-- it is a staple!! If you can get your hands on it, buy it!!! <3

on 8/28/2010 5:05:00 PM

BEST MAKEUP PURCHASE OF MY LIFE! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! Must have! These colors are PHENOMENAL. You'll never need another palette! I think I'll buy another for backup. Hope they always carry this!

on 8/27/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This palette is a necessity! Every color you need for fall is right here. You can do natural eyes, smokey eyes and everything in between. I'm a light olive complexion with brown eyes - so this works! I would say this is dirt cheap considering the overall value. Buy, buy, buy!!

on 8/27/2010 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is probably the best palette I've owned so far. It has so many great colors. I've only had problems with two of the colors as far as fallout, but the others are very smooth and blendable! Definitely worth the price! Another thing, I wouldn't have purchased some of the colors if I saw them individually, but something about the colors all lined up next to each other made me want to try each one out. I'm glad I did because so far I have discovered 3 colors that I absolutely love which I wouldn't have purchased had I saw them in the single packaging.

on 8/27/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The most versatile of all makeup palettes! At $44, its a great buy as it includes 12 shadows (matte, satin and shimmer), a double sided 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, and a travel sized UDPP. I've tried all the colors and they blend great with my NC37/40 skintone. With just one palette you can create a lovely, neutral daytime look and transform it into a dramatic smokey eye. I especially love Sin and Virgin for an all-over lid color, and Buck and Naked for the crease.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I'm jumping on the band wagon. I finally got this and it's heavenly! I'm NC15 with red hair and blue eyes, so these colors - all of them - are very wearable, even the purpley ones because most have a brown base. It's actually a smokin' hot deal because you get 12 GORGEOUS shadows, and a dual-ended 24/7 e/l in Zero and Whiskey (dark brown) and a mini UDPP. This is worth every penny. You won't regret this purchase!

I absolutely love love love this! I think that all of the colors are amazing! They go on smooth and last all day thanks to the primer potion. The color selection is great too. I can't even put into words how much I like this palette. I know some people have commented on the price, but in my opinion you get a ton of stuff for your money! I hope they keep this one out and it's not just a limited time thing because I will definitely purchase again.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
The Nudes
NAKED

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804