September 1, 2014 | 1574 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2090 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Tamendo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this Jan '02. I'm not even halfway through this little pot. It's a great concealer. My sister, who speaks her mind freely, was w/ me when I went to the MAC counter. She actually bought it for me and for herself when she saw the difference. We were both amazed. The dark circles under my eyes disappeared.

I would like to try BB though after I finish using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:38:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is the best concealer! it covers everything and i mean everything! and there is A LOT in there even though it doesnt look like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 6:54:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is great concealer. It covers so well, and stays in place without creasing or looking gooey. I can even use this in place of foundation, by spot concealing. This also is a multi-task product for me, because it makes the *best* eyeshadow base, and also makes a nice "spackle" for a small area of large pores on each side of my nose, in addition to regular concealing. This is such a value for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2002 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got htis in c25,it has excellent coverage for eyes,but i would not recommend this for blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 12:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS is one of my favorite concelar it is really,really good!it covers all of my acne scars so well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2002 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Rose9543

This is a pain to put on, and quite messy as all make-up in pots are though. And it is hard to put on as opposed to a wand bursh or squeeze tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 5:49:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

i love this stuff. lasts forever. does not rub off easily (i.e. lasts thru the day). and camouflages sooooo well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Hollyandivy73

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this for years, strayed away and always end up coming back for more. The shades are great, I have very fair skin and it is always a perfect match. I use w/ stila's concealer brush and it does a beautiful job of hiding redness, spots and minor acne scarring. Use light layers w/ the brush before foundation, apply your foundation and lightly touchup problem area w/ concealer if needed. Powder and then you are on your way!
I have noticed that this will make lines under the eyes look more prominent, you may want to use something different in this area.
When I stopped using this concealer and then came back to it I did have a few breakouts, probably from the titanium dioxide sunscreen base, but after about 2 weeks use I have had NO problems for 6 months. This is worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2002 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mjoy

This concealer started out awsome. The color matches are incredible, as was the coverage for any blemishes/redness. But, i broke out and had to stop using it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 1:29:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer! I finally found the one for me. It covers my zits and undereye circles like nothing i've used before. It's creamy enough for under the eyes too, which is a plus!