July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2084 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 5:49:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

i love this stuff. lasts forever. does not rub off easily (i.e. lasts thru the day). and camouflages sooooo well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Hollyandivy73

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this for years, strayed away and always end up coming back for more. The shades are great, I have very fair skin and it is always a perfect match. I use w/ stila's concealer brush and it does a beautiful job of hiding redness, spots and minor acne scarring. Use light layers w/ the brush before foundation, apply your foundation and lightly touchup problem area w/ concealer if needed. Powder and then you are on your way!
I have noticed that this will make lines under the eyes look more prominent, you may want to use something different in this area.
When I stopped using this concealer and then came back to it I did have a few breakouts, probably from the titanium dioxide sunscreen base, but after about 2 weeks use I have had NO problems for 6 months. This is worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2002 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mjoy

This concealer started out awsome. The color matches are incredible, as was the coverage for any blemishes/redness. But, i broke out and had to stop using it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 1:29:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer! I finally found the one for me. It covers my zits and undereye circles like nothing i've used before. It's creamy enough for under the eyes too, which is a plus!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2002 8:33:00 PM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought that this was an average product. I have this in NC30--a perfect color match for my Asian skin. Great color selection as with all the MAC products. I use this underneath my eyes and on my eyes as an eyebase. It is very thick and will crease if you don't set it with powder. I don't think I will repurchase this product again probably because I prefer liquid concealers. For all my other blemishes, I use Maybelline Great Wear concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2002 4:13:00 PM More reviews by aelissam

This product is a lifesaver!! I have hereditary dark circles and having such fair skin, they tend to look very prominent. This concealer is very opaque and covers dark circles beautifully (just make sure you use eye cream or a good moisturizer under the concealer!) I use NW 15 and it has a slight yellow tint to it, which really conteracts the blue-ish cast and brightens up my eyes, making them look less tired. I could not live without this, it outperforms every other concealer I have ever tried!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2002 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sharon_sls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A MAC-loving friend suggested that I try this... I'm not very impressed. It is so thick and creases so much that it is very visible. The color blends well with the Studio Fix foundation, but the consistancy just screams out "Using concealor here!" (The search continues....)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2002 11:27:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This concealer, while it covers decently, is very thick, and settles into dry areas, and creases very easily. I am devoid of fine lines as of yet, but I do have drier skin, and this one is a bit too caky for me. I prefer the Select cover up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2002 1:42:00 AM More reviews by misst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This little pot of concealer has lasted me forever. I can't even remember when I bought it and how long I've been using it for even though I use it everyday. I apply it with MAC's concealer brush which makes the application much smoother and prevents any tugging on the delicate skin under my eyes. The colour matches pretty exact, and I use it under my Studio Fix, mainly to cover up my dark circles, and occasionally to spot cover blemishes, etc. It lasts me all day long, I never need to reapply under my eyes. It's pretty cheap, but the only thing I don't like is that it comes in a pot package. Little hairs, and dust seem to get trapped in the concealer because so much of the product is exposed. But it is compact, so it's good if you need to carry it out with you. I'd buy this again unless I find something that works better for me. I'm open to options :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2002 11:21:00 AM More reviews by roswellrocke

A MAC SA applied this under my eyes and on red spots. It creased horribly and made the fine lines around my eyes look really deep. Re-blending and powdering didn't help. The SA's snotty remark was, "Well, no one is going to look that closely" as I stood 3 ft. from her mirror.

It does offer dense coverage and works fine on scars and spots, but if you're looking for an under eye concealer, BeneFit, Px and Laura Mercier all offer better products.