October 21, 2014 | 990 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2094 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lsd210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. It just works for me. I use it over studio tech foundation and it holds all day. I wouldn't use it if you have wrinkly eyes because it will settle and crease within seconds of applying but on the rest of the face it's great. The little pot thingie is kind of annoying though.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2003 6:12:00 PM More reviews by savannah525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stay away from this if you ave even slightly dry skin! This stuff will make you look ancient. A friend told me last year that MAC was changing the formula to make it more moisturized. So far this has not happened. On a positive note - they have some good shades that match well with your skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was too dry for my almost 30 skin. I think it may work for those in the 25 and under crowd. But it just seemed to settle into those little fine lines that are sneaking up on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This provides pretty opaque coverage so it conceals pretty well. The pot is small, and if your nails are long, you probably won't be able to use your finger to get the concealer. But it is a pretty good concealer, I've been using it over a year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Tamendo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this Jan '02. I'm not even halfway through this little pot. It's a great concealer. My sister, who speaks her mind freely, was w/ me when I went to the MAC counter. She actually bought it for me and for herself when she saw the difference. We were both amazed. The dark circles under my eyes disappeared.

I would like to try BB though after I finish using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:38:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is the best concealer! it covers everything and i mean everything! and there is A LOT in there even though it doesnt look like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 6:54:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is great concealer. It covers so well, and stays in place without creasing or looking gooey. I can even use this in place of foundation, by spot concealing. This also is a multi-task product for me, because it makes the *best* eyeshadow base, and also makes a nice "spackle" for a small area of large pores on each side of my nose, in addition to regular concealing. This is such a value for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2002 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got htis in c25,it has excellent coverage for eyes,but i would not recommend this for blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 12:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS is one of my favorite concelar it is really,really good!it covers all of my acne scars so well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2002 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Rose9543

This is a pain to put on, and quite messy as all make-up in pots are though. And it is hard to put on as opposed to a wand bursh or squeeze tube.