MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 7/11/2003 2:33:00 AM

It's creamy and lasts long. I don't use foundation and a little of this goes a long way. I keep it in my purse for emergencies. So far I have not had a problem with this product causing break outs and I've been using it for a year. (NC 20 sensitive combination skin.)

on 7/10/2003 11:42:00 PM

I've used this for nearly 10 years and it's the one that i'll stick by for years to come! I've tried physician's formula, elizabeth arden, prescriptives, clinique... but this is by far the best. Covers undereye circles well and looks naturally, just make sure u find the right shade and finish up with powder to set. the small pot lasts AGES TOO! been using mine everyday for nearly 2 years! definitely will buy again!

on 7/6/2003 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I agree with the reviewers who say this concealer is dry. I have to make sure I have just enough eye cream under my eyes before I apply this concealer. Too little eye cream will make my fine lines obvious whereas too much will make the concealer wear off easily. It does a good job covering my dark circles, but not completely as they are hereditary. I'll finish using this pot, but I'll try other brands next time.

on 7/6/2003 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best concealer I've tried. It gives a perfect skin color/texture match and lasts all day. It needs to be applied over moisturizer though or it goes on like spackle (the flip side of its great staying power). Creasing can be a problem, but it's usually fixed by blotting sheets or powdering.
*update 5/04* (not that anyone reads back to July :P) - tempermental concealer... creases on oily days, crusts on dry days. Best on young, smooth skin - it emphasizes creases and texture. Ack, the next step might be Cle de Peau. continued >>

on 6/22/2003 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this stuff! It is nice and creamy, not too thick, and just a dab covers up my post-all-nighter undereye circles. I dab some on the outer and inner corners of my eyes, too, for a fully *awake* look. There is a lot of product in the pot, too, so it lasts a long time. Highly worth a pilgrimage to Macy's.

on 6/19/2003 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is probably the best concealer I've used so far. It actually conceals my blemishes, and stays put. My only complaint is its kind of dry and I wish there was a better shade selection.

on 6/19/2003 2:01:00 PM

I bought this a few months ago in NW20 and I absolutely love it....goes on great with either finger application or concealer brush and blends to perfection...i need to go buy a darker shade for the summer, but this is an awesome concealer! i will keep buying this for years to come.

This was a wonderful concealer...it covered all my blemishes and any imperfections! best if you use with a concealer brush but also works good with your finger! will totally buy again!

on 6/17/2003 9:40:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this one... the coverage is excellent- great for covering blemishes and the texture/consistency can be easily blended to look natural. The only thing is that I think this may be the culprit of other breakouts. I've been using it to cover blemishes, but I have a feeling it may be creating more blemishes in the very close surrounding area...I'll edit in a few weeks after I've had more time to test it out.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Tried this for my genetic undereye circles (tried MAC's Select concealer too)... neither one worked. This particular product is a pain in the butt because you have to scoop some out and warm it on your hand before you can use it. Ugh. Didn't cover my circles at all.