MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 1/1/2006 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have never really been into non-pencil eyeliners but I tried this and I LOVE it! It is so easy to use ( I have used the mac 209 brush) and it gives such a strong bold line. Love it and want to try more!

on 12/22/2005 8:37:00 PM

Wow, I love this. I bought it becasue of the reviews, and I am glad! It goes on smooth, with a small brush, I use the Sephora eyeliner brush. If you do it quick enough, you can smudge it for a more suble look, but get to it before it drys, cause once it does, it is not going anywhere! I will buy again.

on 12/19/2005 7:20:00 AM

It is my first fluidline and I bought it last weekend with a 266 mac brush:) I'm amazed with the dark shade of black liner.Its totally great than black eyeliner pencils.My new HG.totally easy to apply and great smokey eye essential!I ♡ it! I will buy new shades of fluidlines since I have the 266 mac brush to use with:) I would definetly repurchase it! very beautiful!a must-have:)

on 12/8/2005 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My holy grail eyeliner! Before Fluidline, I've only used the kohl eyeliners which drove me crazy b/c by the end of the day some of the colour would transfer to the bottom of my eyes...smudged and everything. These stay put for the whole day, even overnight! This is a true black, and can be applied very subtly or dramatically. Could also be used as a shadow for a smoky look. I bought this along with the 209, it doesn't come with the brush.

on 12/7/2005 3:22:00 PM

I just don't seem to have good luck with eyeliner! While I like this more than BB, I have a hard time getting just the right brush/line for my eyes. It's almost smudgeproof, but my eyes are notorious for repelling even the most waterproof makeup. gel eyeliners are simply too much work for me, with minimal payoff. i'll keep it to use, but i think i'll stick with pencils from now on.

UPDATE: i actually still use this as my only black liner. I've gotten better at applying it, I use a brush from the craft store (a taklon brush). I think it may take practice for those unfamiliar with gel liners before you can determine whether or not to keep it.

on 12/5/2005 4:02:00 PM

Since i have oily lids,most eyeliners tend to smear on my oily lids by the end of the day. But fluidline was different because it stayed on for a very long time and it amazed me that after i came home from school, it was still there!Even though the price range is a bit high than what i spend on eyeliner,i still would recommend it. two tips though,u have to buy a good brush because it (1)it doesnt come with one.(2)to get the most even application, i suggest buying the MAC brush #209. im very in love with this product and i dont think ill ever buy anymore of the department store liners.

on 12/4/2005 9:13:00 PM

This is my mainstay eyeliner since I discovered it. I adore eyeliner and wear it almost everyday in one form or another (usually the dramatic Marilyn Monroe-esque way) and this stuff can't be beat. With the MAC 266 brush you have total control and can create small and modest lines or thick and dramatic ones. Goes anywhere and comes off with a little jojoba oil. This made me a MAC fan! This is the classic black eyeliner!

on 12/3/2005 7:14:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. i am forever in search of an eye liner that is intensely black but doesn't smudge (i love the smokey look) and i found it in this product. use it with an angled eyeliner brush and it applies on so smoothly. what's more, you don't need alot of the product to get great results. just dab the brush on the pot, and it will give you an intense look.

on 11/28/2005 5:09:00 PM

This is one of the best eyeliners I have tried. The colour is an intense black, it lasts all day, and one pot will probably last me years.....although I'm not sure how hygenic that will be. Anyhow, it's great value for your money. I use a mac angle brush to apply. Never before have I gotten such an intense black eyeliner that doesn't smudge! Stunning.

I've never used any kind of eyeliner before. I tried this last night with a MAC #209 brush, lining my upper lid and lower waterline. So easy - I'm quite happy with it.