MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

Yes! I love this product. I brought this last week with the 209 brush and I finally found my must have eyeliner. It will take some time to get use to from using a pencil to using a brush but it's not that big of a problem. Staying power is great. It actually stays on ALL DAY which means I don't have to reapply every hour. The color is rich black and it does not turn to gray or smear. Yes, people it doesn't smear so it's great on my oily lids. The price is worth it. Packaging quality is nice. A little glass jar means there won't be any broken pencil heads smear on your purse fabric. Would definitely buy this product again.

Edit: I took a four hour nap with the fluidline on and guess what? It's still on there like a rock and it didn't smear. LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

this is one of the best eyeliners for me!! i have super oily skin but this stuff stays put until i take it off....the color is great, it goes on easy, simply, perfectly. i usually try different products after a while but i don't think so with this. the irony is i really on use this on the top...i don't always line the bottom but if i do it's w/ the waterproof liner that mac has in engraved (i think that's the name)....try this in the color of your choice....but you can bet on black!!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Recently went back to using this for a few months. Then for some reason started using Bobbi Brown's Gel liner. I have to say, I prefer BB. This is ok, it stays put, but for some reason I cannot get a crisp looking clean liner with this.

wow! i have fairly large eyes for an asian but this is the only eyeliner or any eye product that makes my eyes really POP. i look like a doll.. with HUGEEE eyes! i love this because the color is TRUE BLACK. it doesnt smear or anything, once it's there, it's there. i took one lippie off because it didnt come with a brush~ but overall, nice nice product! loves it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great eyeliner! Lasts all day for me on my oily eyelids(I usually don't even bother with eyeshadow), the color is a true black and it's fun to apply. I use a Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush with this. Highly recommended!

I really enjoy this eye liner. I've never been able to draw a really good line with those foam like applicators, but I've found using a small angle brush and thin eyeliner brush results in almost flawless application. I LOVE the little pot it comes in too. Just make sure you close it tight or it will dry out pretty quick.

I really wanted to like this product, as I had heard that it is waterproof and a "stay put" black eyeliner. Unfortunately, that was not the case for me. Althought it probably lasted longer than other eyeliners that I have tried, but after 3 hours it was mostly worn off on my top lid. I do have oily eye lids so I was hoping that this was the eyeliner that would last; this was not the product. I do give this eyeliner two lipsticks because it went on super smooth, much easier than both liquid and pencil liners. It just didn't last well for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Blacktrack is my staple and HG. I use it everyday to line my lower rims and to line my eyes. I highly recommend this if you are looking a a TRUE black that does not turn grey or blue over the hours. This stays true black throughout the whole day and has lasted me through gym, the shower after that (yes i showered with my makeup on after gym lol), and through a humid long day out in the sun. The only thing I have not done with this on is swimming but i bet it's gonna stay put then too. The jar that holds this liner is really cute and the product will last u a long long time so it's worth every penny. Would repurchase & repurchase. Great product by MAC. Keep it up MAC, just don't discontinue this *ever*!
Update: I'm on my 4th jar now!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am so uncoordinated when it comes to applying any type of eyeliner. Fluidlines have made it so much easier for me to get a clean, even line without any smudging. Blacktrack is well, the blackest black you can get really. Sometimes I use an eyeshadow brush instead of my angled one just so I can pick up less product because it is quite overpowering. One annoying thing is that it's a little hard to remove if you've done a really thick line of it!

Ok, this is the first of the Fluidline eye-liners I have purchased. It probably won't be my last but it might take a bit before I do buy another. I only say "yes" I will purchase this again because I don't know if I'll find a better liner that gives the look of liquid without the mess of liquid. It's also very easy to apply... if you are patient. That being said: KEEP YOUR LIDS ON TIGHT! It will dry out.

The other thing I dislike about these is that it has the genius marketing ploy of giving you nothing to apply it with when purchased, so you're stuck buying another brush if you don't have one suitable. I understand this from a marketing perspective, but I would think MAC would sell a ton of these if they paired that wonderful little angled brush that cost me a pretty penny with these as kits. They give us little lip brushes with the holiday kits... why not include something similar for this? I think this is a special case because you really can't do this with out it.

Also, always buy brush cleaner with this stuff. I'm a little ticked I didn't.