July 31, 2014 | 1159 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by chocmartini00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found my HG liner! Normally I use a liquid black eyeliner but a lot of the felt tip applicators I've had trouble with in the past; they gave me a hard time drawing a precise line. I think it's the combination of the Paula's Choice eye lining brush and this fluidline eyeliner from MAC that gives me the perfect line in one quick swipe. It has a very nice creamy gel-like consistency and it creates a very rich color that does not wear off during the day at all. Previously I have tried liquid eyeliners from Almay and Revlon and with those, I always had to correct mistakes with wet q-tips but I never make a mistake with this one. Only downfalls are that it's kind of expensive and that I now have to wash my eye lining brush daily after each use, but it's definately worth it! I figure I can use up more of my MAC bruch cleaner and that and this cute eyeliner jar can go towards my growing pile for Back 2 MAC for free lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 6:16:00 AM More reviews by aznsmurfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the little pot! :D It's so fun to play with. I put this on with a 209 brush and the precision just blows me away. Props go to the brush for being so good but also for the product for being so smooth and creamy and easy to apply. And also easy to clean off, unlike *cough* some other *cough* Stila Smudge Pot*cough*. :P continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2005 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Chloe70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. It goes on sooooo smooth. You have great control over the consistancy and thickness. Wear it bold for movie star eyes or tone it down. It was very expensive i thought, but i got mine off ebay for half the price. Would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2005 11:50:00 PM More reviews by sabeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this eyeliner!!..ive found my HG eyeliner!!!...ive used NYC....maybelline..revlon..loreal..almay...covergirl.almost all drugstore ones n wasnt really satisfied with any!!..My friend was getting engaged so i decided to get my makeup done by MAC..the girl put this on me n told me all abt it that its waterproof n will stay on ur eyes all day without smudging..coming off etc etc...i didnt blv her at first..but when i came back home from the eng n looked at myself in the mirror i noticed my eyeliner was still there..didnt smudge or flake off..it looked the same as when i had applied it...i was just in love with it right there n then...and its so easy to apply with the Mac 209 brush....im telling u ..u will not regret this purchase!!!Also at first i thought that the packaging sucked cuz i wouldnt be able to carry the brush n eyeliner case in my bag to reapply during a party or something..cuz my bag would get dirty by the brush..but trust me once u put it on..no reapplications necessary..therefore no need to carry around in purse!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ali78

Fluidlines are the only liner that will stay put on my super oily lids. It even lasts through a gym workout. I apply it with a very thin nail art brush. Blacktrack is a smooth flat black. It really opens up and defines my eyes. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by SunFlower85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I love this stuff. It goes one great with the #209 brush and stays put! I am an idiot when it comes to liquid like eyeliner, but this is almost fool proof! I smudged it a little bit with a Qtip and it looked awesome. If I hadnt smudged it, it would have looked more dramatic, but still great. I plan on buying several more of these!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kiss4u

This stuff is soso.

But what really ticks me off is I have oily lids, and this stuff smudges . v__v

But the application factor is excellent. It is easy to glide on, and I must admit, it looks great for the first couple of hours.

I just hate how this stuff settles into lines after a few hours thouhg. It just looks like a gross mess after a while. Thats really unfortunate because this stuff looks great, and is very easy to apply.. I'll have to keep searching fo rmy HG

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by von_douche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally, after 2 years of never buying the same eyeliner twice, I have found the eyeliner HG! I tried it for the first time today, and I am in LOVE! It's so smooth and rich! And there's so much product, it's totally worth the price. I've been wearing cat-eye liner for the past 2 years, and it looks 10x better now than before.
A must-have

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 2:46:00 AM More reviews by minuit999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this stuff-and I'm always in search of the perfect liner. I use it with MAC brush #209 and the application is smooth and long lasting. I used to use Lancome's waterproof pencil but blacktrack is much more precise. The packing is also very sophisticated and makes you feel like you're getting your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jellybean36

I love blacktrack fluidline for many reasons. I'll have to list them since there are so many:
1) the colour is dark black and dramatic and gorgeous
2)it doesn't smudge at all unless u purposely make it that way. however, u sometimes have to wait a few seconds for the eyeliner to dry before u open ur eyes normally.
3)it's easy to put on. doing the bottom part of my eye took me a little practice though
4)the line comes out very straight and perfect.
5)ur not stretching or dragging ur eye area at all. its very smooth
6) it's *fun* to put on e/l this way!
fluidlines really are great. i don't think i'll ever go back to using pencil e/l anymore