MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 1/12/2006 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be a minority here but this eye liner does not stay put on my lids.
I wanted to give it at least two lippies but I couldn't because it didn't stay put for more than 20 minutes. Maybe my lids are extra oily... I don't know.
This one is definitely going back. Thank goodness that I didn't purchase an eye liner brush with this!

on 1/12/2006 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff kicks so much ass! it's like black grease paint, glides on smooth, and when it dries...voila! won't budge all day. i can use it to do a thin line (very rare) or my normal thick "cat-eye." the 263 brush is perfect for it.

on 1/11/2006 3:20:00 PM

I love this stuff! I decided to pick it up after reading all the good reviews. I managed to score a pot from an outlet store for $9.50 and I am hooked! It goes on smooth and stays all day until I take it off with remover before I go to bed. I have light to medium skin tone in the winter months and it's dark enough to make an impression but not so much so that it's harsh. My pencils and other cakey, clumpy gel liners are going in the trash!

on 1/9/2006 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The best eyeliner I have ever used. A bit tricky to apply but once it sets thats it,it doesn't budge. I have oily eyelids and gave up wearing eyeliner because it just did not stay put. Now I can have well defined eyes the entire day or night for that matter. So if you are looking for a good stay put eyeliner this is the one for you.

on 1/7/2006 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Wow, I'm blown away by the incredible staying power of this liner. After a long 15 hour day, it had faded slightly but my eyes were still defined, and this did not transfer in the least. I use it with 2 brushes for different looks - with #266, pushing the colour as close to base of lashes as possible for a natural look, or #209 brush for a more defined, dramatic line.

on 1/6/2006 6:39:00 PM

This is a great gel eyeliner with immense staying power. It is easier to use than liquid in my opinion. I used this on and off for a few months until I found Clinique cream shaper in Egyptian. I'm just much more skilled with soft pencils and the blacktrack, while very creamy and nice, still looked a little to harsh and liquid liner looking for my taste. However, for the price, these little jars last forever!

I had no idea a gel eyeliner could make so much of a difference!! Due to all the great reviews on here, I picked up blacktrack and have been using it everyday. At first i thought the black would be too harsh for everyday wear even on my light-medium skin and dark brown eyes but it wasn't. I usually get a good deal of creasing for most pencil and liquid eyeliners if worn the entire day but with the fluidline, the ultimate test was New Years eve. I put on a thin line at 10am with a little bit of eyeshadow and at 4am when I finally got home, it was only smudged tiny bit but the sharp line was still there...how amazing is that!! I also love the glass jar and if used properly, it will last such a long time.

I use the 209 brush with this and it's perfect, the brush never splays and gives me a perfectly thin line or I can make thick line as well.

on 1/3/2006 2:25:00 AM

while i love the staying power of this gel liner (it's so hard to remove this), it still smudges on my super-duper-oily lids when i apply it without a primer. however, most of the fluidline stays put when applied after using a primer like WnW creme e.s. there is a faint eyeline curve on top of the lid but i'm ok with that. i love how a little of this goes a long way too. it's easier to apply than pencils. thumbs up for this!

on 1/1/2006 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have never really been into non-pencil eyeliners but I tried this and I LOVE it! It is so easy to use ( I have used the mac 209 brush) and it gives such a strong bold line. Love it and want to try more!

on 12/22/2005 8:37:00 PM

Wow, I love this. I bought it becasue of the reviews, and I am glad! It goes on smooth, with a small brush, I use the Sephora eyeliner brush. If you do it quick enough, you can smudge it for a more suble look, but get to it before it drys, cause once it does, it is not going anywhere! I will buy again.