January 31, 2015 | 910 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2005 7:20:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

It is my first fluidline and I bought it last weekend with a 266 mac brush:) I'm amazed with the dark shade of black liner.Its totally great than black eyeliner pencils.My new HG.totally easy to apply and great smokey eye essential!I ♡ it! I will buy new shades of fluidlines since I have the 266 mac brush to use with:) I would definetly repurchase it! very beautiful!a must-have:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jubez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My holy grail eyeliner! Before Fluidline, I've only used the kohl eyeliners which drove me crazy b/c by the end of the day some of the colour would transfer to the bottom of my eyes...smudged and everything. These stay put for the whole day, even overnight! This is a true black, and can be applied very subtly or dramatically. Could also be used as a shadow for a smoky look. I bought this along with the 209, it doesn't come with the brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Tuhreesuh

I just don't seem to have good luck with eyeliner! While I like this more than BB, I have a hard time getting just the right brush/line for my eyes. It's almost smudgeproof, but my eyes are notorious for repelling even the most waterproof makeup. gel eyeliners are simply too much work for me, with minimal payoff. i'll keep it to use, but i think i'll stick with pencils from now on.

UPDATE: i actually still use this as my only black liner. I've gotten better at applying it, I use a brush from the craft store (a taklon brush). I think it may take practice for those unfamiliar with gel liners before you can determine whether or not to keep it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2005 4:02:00 PM More reviews by margielyn214

Since i have oily lids,most eyeliners tend to smear on my oily lids by the end of the day. But fluidline was different because it stayed on for a very long time and it amazed me that after i came home from school, it was still there!Even though the price range is a bit high than what i spend on eyeliner,i still would recommend it. two tips though,u have to buy a good brush because it (1)it doesnt come with one.(2)to get the most even application, i suggest buying the MAC brush #209. im very in love with this product and i dont think ill ever buy anymore of the department store liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2005 9:13:00 PM More reviews by freyja_xi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my mainstay eyeliner since I discovered it. I adore eyeliner and wear it almost everyday in one form or another (usually the dramatic Marilyn Monroe-esque way) and this stuff can't be beat. With the MAC 266 brush you have total control and can create small and modest lines or thick and dramatic ones. Goes anywhere and comes off with a little jojoba oil. This made me a MAC fan! This is the classic black eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 7:14:00 AM More reviews by meekv

I absolutely love this product. i am forever in search of an eye liner that is intensely black but doesn't smudge (i love the smokey look) and i found it in this product. use it with an angled eyeliner brush and it applies on so smoothly. what's more, you don't need alot of the product to get great results. just dab the brush on the pot, and it will give you an intense look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2005 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Vinita09

This is one of the best eyeliners I have tried. The colour is an intense black, it lasts all day, and one pot will probably last me years.....although I'm not sure how hygenic that will be. Anyhow, it's great value for your money. I use a mac angle brush to apply. Never before have I gotten such an intense black eyeliner that doesn't smudge! Stunning.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by shatteredshards

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never used any kind of eyeliner before. I tried this last night with a MAC #209 brush, lining my upper lid and lower waterline. So easy - I'm quite happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 12:18:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply the best. I started using gel eyeliners (bobbi brown's) in 2001, and then moved to Stila's smudge pots when they got it, then MAC's. These are top notch--they don't dry up in the pot, they remain smooth and clump-free (I found this to be a problem with Stila) and there's a great color selection. I have Blacktrack and Blitz & Glitz, a shimmery soft black shade. I don't smudge the line like you would with a pencil liner, but I know you can do it without "erasing" your work.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2005 10:28:00 PM More reviews by khadijah

Matte black eyeliner. I love fluidlines because they are easier to use than MAC powerpoint eye pencils. the latter one tugs on my eyelids and are difficult to sharpen. I love using fluidlines because I can get the effect of pencil or liquid eyeliner using this. Blacktrack is a regular matte black eyeliner. Its not unique or anything so if you already have a black eyeliner you don't need this, its depends on your preference if you like pencil, cream or liquid eyeliners.