April 16, 2014 | 877 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by pachanguera

I've tried a lot of eyeliners over the years -- this has amazing staying power. It really lasts all day, no smudging, no smearing, good color. Great stuff, and I'm going to try another shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 12:08:00 AM More reviews by nina1ricco

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

After reading all the great reviews here, I had to try the Fluidlines! I have never been skilled enough to work with liquid liner, so I was a bit hesitant. I am in awe of how easily these are applied! I have applied them with the MAC 263 and a cheapo fine lining brush with good results. I really put Blacktrack to the test as I applied it before a workout that consisted of a half hour of sweaty weight training and a 45 minute bike ride in 85 degree heat. To my utter disbelief, everything on my face had melted (as usual) but Blacktrack was hanging in there with me after the entire workout during which I wiped off my sweaty face with a towel several times. Holy crap this stuff is HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by fooch48

I love using eyeliner but when it comes to using liquid liner I tend to stay away. I usually use pencils but hate using them as they never seem to last. This product is wonderful! Not only is the gel easy to use and straight- line fool proof, but it always lasts through the day. I love how I can contol the intensity of the liner just by the amount I use on the brush applicator. The black is great for every-day use and the colors are fun for going out wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by fortiesn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My everyday eyeliner. This stays put on my oily skin - so while every other bit of makeup on my face is sliding to the floor, I can count on this to stay! As with the other Fluidlines this is buildable in terms of color intensity. I use mine daily with a bronze shadow overtop and absolutely love the way it looks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2005 3:04:00 AM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice basic black. Matte. Stays all day, even on oily asian lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Carllita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can not believe how unbelievable this liner is! I am sooooooo excited! For years I have used pencils and then powder and flat brushes from Trish, but this takes the cake the line it creates is gorgeous, smudge-free and dramatic! This is a keeper forever!!! I am a bonafide MAC fan again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by nekobot

By far the best liner I've ever used. In the past I've used liquid and pencil liners and NOTHING has ever remained unsmudged on my lids. My lids are pretty oily and they're hooded as well (the lid overlaps lashes slightly on inner half of the eye) In the past I would have to line only the outer half of my upper lid or I would end up with raccoon eyes. But FL was absolutely perfect! Once applied, it did not come off AT ALL. I once showered without removing it, washed my face while I was at it, and when I came out of the shower IT WAS STILL THERE. Perfectly untouched, just as I had applied it! Don't be scared off by its durability, it is so easy to remove.

At $16CA, FL IS kind of expensive for such a small pot... but once you start using it, you realize how little you use each time. It's totally worth the investment. Having to use a brush to apply it is kind of annoying at first, but for the staying power of this product, it's well worth the trouble!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by no_regrets

It took me awhile to get used to this, at first I found it too hard to handle and didn't think the extra time it took to apply it was worth it. Now that I've had a bit of practice, I absolutely love this. The color is as dramatic or as soft as you want, and the color stays remarkably long, as long as anything else I've ever used. It's not cheap but it does last quite awhile so I feel that it's worth it. Overall a great buy, would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2005 12:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkorchid98

I love it! Finally a black eyeliner I can wear inside and outside the eye for that "rock star look" A keeper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by littlekitsch

Amazing! After struggling with eye pencils and liquid eyeliner (both smudge and are never dark enough) I've found my HG eyeliner! I apply it with the Bloom angled eyeliner brush (about $17 cheaper than the MAC equivalent) and off I go! It doesn't smudge, lasts for ages and best of all I can achieve you many different looks. With fluidline you can get a smoky look or a polished straight line and it always looks professional! Amazing stuff! Will never go back!