BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

very good mascara with a fat brush that makes your lashes extra long i use it with combination of loreal voluminous and get great results

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so this my second review for Bag Gal, because I think this is product highly underrated, I can't believe this isn't a 5 lippie, 5.0, 100% rating HG for everyone! What's going on here? I can't believe it! I am a mascara ho, and of all the mascaras I own (Somewhere around 50) this is still the best! The best thing about it? THE FAT BRUSH! LOVE IT! Gives you those coveted Natalie Imbruglia Bambi eyes.
And for the record... My bestest mascaras-top five: 1) Benefit Bad Gal 2) Maybelline Full 'N' Soft 3) Shu Uemura Basic 4) Clinique Glossy Mascara 5) DiorShow (Another FAT brush... Mmm yum LOVE IT!) With an honorable mention going to L'Oreal Voluminous. BAD GAL ROCKS BAD GAL ROCKS BAD GAL ROCKS...etc

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't usually just wear one mascara at a time, I find different mascara's have different effects and I use Benefit as the finishing touch after applying Hypnose which tends to clump. Benefit adds a bit of 'sheen' - I don't know how else to explain it, but Hypnose makes my eyelashes look matte, and Benefit adds a bit of shine - really nice and dramatic, without clumping.

I spent $19 dollars on this mascara and it worked no better than Mabelline Full and Soft. Definitely go for the cheaper one...I definitely would not buy this product again!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Wanted to love it and absoutely hated it. It clumped, it flaked, it left dark smudges under my eyes. Definitely looks very dramatic on when you can de-clump it, but it doesn't matter because an hour later you end up looking like a raccoon. I'm glad it works for others but I'll never buy it again.

Brush was too big, not all that volumising, took forever to dry, and too many clumps. Not cheap either

i tried this mascara in Sephora. i have asian STRAIGHT lashes....and i was expecting some dramatical performance from this mascara...it was nothing like that at all...it made my lashes a bit longer...but that's it...no thickening ! and my lashes were weighted down coz of the product (i did curl my lashes before applying) also, i did see some smearing on my lower leads at the end of the day. This is quite an expenesive mascara,try it before spending big bucks on it...

I ordered this to take advantage of a Sephora.com GWP & I think it's fantastic! The large brush doesn't bother me & I haven't experienced any of the smudging others have mentioned - but I only use mascara on my upper lashes. It's pricer than Voluminous (my former HG), but it gives such a dramatic length that I don't mind!

Once again i'm comparing this mascara to "instant lash" because i'm in the search of a mascara that costs less since i throw it out every 3/4 months. bad gal lash costs a LIL BIT less than instant lash, it has a rich black glossy color, and with work it lengthens and thickens well but the brush is just too big for my Asian eyes. i find that i have to be extremely careful or i'll get mascara all over my eyelids. and who wants to spend that much time applying mascara in the morning?

Hey yall! I'm doing this feedback for....aha, Benefit Plush Mascara in Black. Wow! This stuff is awesome. I bought this off of E-bay first before I went to the actual store and spent $18 on it! Anyhoo, I love this mascara, really, it's my favorite mascara. One bad feature about this mascara is that it makes you look like a raccoon when you rub your eyes. *That's almost all mascaras though* Good points about this mascara is that it does lengthen and volumize lashes to a tee. So that's good. But my lashes were already long, I purchased this for "volume" purposes, but I did notice even when you wash this mascara off, your lashes are still the same length as when you had it on. *Pretty cool* Like I said before, this mascara is awesome. I am anticipating on trying Bad Gal Lash next! Hope this helps!!!!!

X*O*X*O*