October 25, 2014 | 1867 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by cinnhenke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smudged, within an hour I had raccoon eyes! Yuck! Used it 3 x and sold it on ebay. Will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by egyptianprincess

This mascara was such a tease! Upon application, I got the most beautiful eyelashes EVER! They were thick, curly (without using a curler, cuz i'm scared of those, LOL!), and just downright sexy! I loved it. I put it on right before going out, happy with how hot I looked. Alas, when I had come home a mere 3 hours later, my eyelashes were clumped together, not curly and just sad looking. and it wasn't humid, i wasn't sweating, therefore there was no reason for that sad state of affairs. Save your money people. Benefit just wants you to buy the Shelaq with this stuff. so mean!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by xkillaforniax

Bad Gal is a decent mascara. The brush is what I have the most problems with- its so huge and hard to manuver around my teeny tiny lashes. By itself it doesn't seem to do much, but when I use a drugstore mascara as a primer, Bad Gal actually makes my lashes look long and pretty- but like someone else mentioned, its too pricey to depend on another product. It also seemed to dry out fairly quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by welovemakeup

BAD GAL mascara is by far, the most amazing mascara i've ever used (and i have used plenty!) The incredible length and thickness it gives to my lashes is undeniable. I love the big wand and the unclumpy results! the tube is big so it lasts and it isnt too expensive. Im forever addicted! I <3 bad gal!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

probably decent mascara but the most useless brush imaginable. Its just too big to get it anywhere near my lashes without blobbing it everywhere. No prizes for designing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lingirl

This was SUCH a great mascara! I always had trouble with clumping and drying out... yeah i know the same old bit... But this mascara gave me volume and length with no clumps! Its great overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, my! It's my favorite mascara of all time! I have tiny little lashes, and I love the way the big, fluffy wand gives me some va-va-voom! I love this baby!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by gonzo02468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is an ok mascara. the brush alright but it is a little too big and the mascara didn't do anything special for me. it gives moderate length, but this is not my HG. probably won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by katlynel

I like this quite a lot. It goes on very natural-looking. No clumps, but also doesn't seem to do a lot immediately -- resembles my impression of the Shu Uemura mascara from reading the reviews. Two coats make my lashes look natural but very defined. Bottom line: looks lush and natural, holds a curl. Would probably not repurchase because I'm always on the lookout for the Best Mascara Ever, but I do like this quite a lot and will use up the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by resoinski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like Benefit's mascara. The brown shade is very nice for me, and it feels very refreshing, not chemically like some mascaras. But I can't say that it really lenghtened my lashes, but looking natural is important to me, and I have blond lashes, so this product is good for me. And I like the packaging, it feels very solid to me.