BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 9/27/2004 4:25:00 PM

Love this as an every day mascara. Of course, it isn't everyone's every day mascara. I'm a girl who loves long, full lashes all day every day, I don't care if it looks natural. Although one coat of this IS fairly natural. I do one coat first, focusing mainly on volume at the roots of my lashes, then curl them. Then I do a second coat focused mainly on length at the tips of my lashes. This creates the perfect every day eye for me. Unlike most, this doesn't smear on me at all, and I love the big wand because it definitely contributes to the volume you get. This isn't my perfect mascara. I swear by Paul and Joe's mascara duo, but Benefit's Bad Gal is great for a "one step" product!

on 9/26/2004 5:53:00 PM

This makes my eyelashes look really natural and they do not clump at all. This has to be one of my favorite mascaras.

on 9/26/2004 2:03:00 PM

not the greatest mascara in the world, but i use it because it`s so cute. it does give a great finish (not AS dramatic as the ads say), however the wand is wayyy too big and hard to apply on lashes if you have a really tiny face.

on 9/12/2004 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Finally, my HG mascara! I don't like the dramatic lashes look and have been having a hard time finding something that looks natural yet pretty. This mascara lengthens my lashes significantly with just 2 coats. This is the first mascara that has not clumped either! I have not had any problem with smudging, and I have a habit of rubbing my eyes throughout the day. This product is awesome.

on 9/12/2004 12:36:00 PM

I swapped for this, so I'm not sure of the actual price of the product, but from what I heard its not cheap but not ridiculously expensive.

I know that this didnt get great reviews (because of smudging and the abnormally large brush size) but a friend recommended it so I decided to try it and fell in love. While the brush is very large, its not impossible to manuver. One coat gives you a natural look and the more layers, the more dramatic (I like em super thick and super long). I personally didn't have a problem with smudging and may just have found my new HG mascara. Would absolutely buy again!

on 9/9/2004 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

So sad. :( Im used to my Lancome and will never stray again. Looks like I have black eyes when I woke up (had forgotten to take off the night before).

on 9/1/2004 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Satan in a tube of mascara. It gives you gloriously lovely lashes - for about two seconds. Then SMUDGE SMUDGE SMUDGE. You look like you've been in a fistfight, not like you paid $18 for a mascara. STAY AWAY!

on 8/31/2004 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Loved the look of this mascara on my lashes-beautiful. However, the mascara really smudged under my eyes, and I only applied it to the top lashes. I will use this until it's gone, but I will not repurchase until Benefit fixes the smudging problem.

on 8/30/2004 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When I first tried this I was expecting it to apply thicker. I gave it a week or so to get used to and now I love it. My all-time favorite mascara is Lancome Definicils and second is Loreal Voluminous. I would recommend this mascara to my friends.

This mascara is great! I have amazing fake-looking lashes that I never thought I could have. The only setback would be the big brush as many have commented. When it comes to the raccoon-eye effect, most mascaras will tend to do this considering a lot of the product will fall on to our cheeks while we blink or sweat or whatever. The problem is minimal for me.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products