January 27, 2015 | 935 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Wendy5815

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just like most reviewers I am love with these colors. Go on sooo smooth.
Really dont need another pallette when you have this one. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by laydeexsav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Just another good review about the Naked Palette. I usually shy away from glittery eyeshadows especially UD because of all the fallout, but I just had to get this palette since I love neutral eyeshadows. The colors have a nice shimmer to it, very creamy, highly pigmented, and blends well. It's not overly glittery to my surprise, and all 12 colors are just gorgeous! I don't think I'll be buying another palette for a long time because I just love this one! Grab yourself one, you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by GreenT

I honestly don't think I'm going to use any other eyeshadows for the next month. Everything I need is in this palette. I had been eyeing it for a while but heard it was sold out. I thought I'd pop into my sephora just to see and there was one left! WIN!

The shadows are everything you'd expect of Urban Decay: soft, blendable, pigmented and long-lasting. The colors are beautiful and very well coordinated. I like to do neutral, but interesting looks and I feel like this palette was MADE for me. And of course this comes with two minis of the famous 24/7 pencil and a mini UDPP (some of my favorite makeup products EVER).

The only thing I could say negative is that the case is made of some sort of velvety material which'll pick up dirt pretty easily. But really, who cares? I really don't.

Urban Decay, you've just gained an zealous follower.

EDIT: Ok, one more negative. I'm not a huge fan of Half Baked. This color has been in past palettes and I find it to be horribly chalky. It's very difficult to build up the intensity of this. The only way I use it is smudged on the lash line or in the inner tear duct. But one stinker in 12 isn't so bad.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by browneydgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is awesome. One of the few items I've found to totally live up to its hype. The colors are beautiful and allow for very versatile looks. I wish this would have been released a few years ago when I really started getting into makeup.. would have saved me from a lot of unnecessary eyeshadow purchases!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to start by saying that I've never bought UD products before, and that I'm new to eyeshadow in general, just to give you an idea of where I'm at. After hearing about the Naked palette and reading all the rave reviews here, I splurged and got one for myself.
I am so glad I got this palette! The colors are extremely wearable, I can see them working for a lot of skintones. The nudes are very pretty, and the shimmery ones are fun. I had no trouble applying/blending them, they were very easy to work with.
I also really like the duo eyeliner, I like Whiskey a lot and am looking forward to trying Zero. After trying the primer potion I understand all the hype, I might be buying a full-sized one once this runs out. It's such a good deal to get all these products for $44.
I'm so happy with my purchase, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by aibreanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Edit: I've completely changed my mind about this palette. I never get swept up in hype but when it comes to this product, I got completely swept away.

This palette is VERY warm and VERY shimmery. It's not very flattering against my very pale and very cool toned skin. I'm not a fan of heavy shimmer and most of the colours in this palette contain chunky glitter or really dense unflattering shimmer. The only matte colours in the palette are powdery and kick up like no shadow I've ever seen. I also don't find the colours that unique at all.

If you're pale and cool, don't get sucked in and order it blind. Wait until you have the chance to play with the palette in person and see if you like the way it works with your skin tone.

I haven't reached for any of the colours in this palette in weeks and I find myself really regretting this purchase. I also depotted the palette and put the pans in a UNII palette so I doubt I'll be able to swap it away. Very sad :(

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by BiancaC

I must jump on the band wagon for this Urban Decay palette!!! It is so versatile and the color payoff is incredible. The shades are a Neutral Lover's dream and can make many looks. I definitely recommend you get this for your collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this palette! I enjoy using all of the colors, and am especially impressed with their matte shades. Great pigmentation and very smooth to blend out. The only fallout I get is from Sidecar. The liner in Whiskey and Zero is very pigmented and long lasting on the upper lid. I've used this for very natural looks, bronze looks, and smoky looks. Very versatile and good quality shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by beachybum07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Being a HUGE fan of Urban Decay products I had to get this palette, and I must say, its absolutely amazing. Every color has alot of pigment and all the colors are perfect for day time or night time use. I love the crazy colors Urban decay has to offer but I use neutrals the most, and this palette is EXACTLY what I've been wanting from them. Its an amazing deal; 12 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, and a baby primer. if you bought that stuff separate it would cost alot more then $44!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by cdao

i agree with all the other lovers of this palette. the pigmentation and quality is excellent and the colors included are versatile. packaging is gorgeous however i do have one complaint. the exterior design is beautiful yet when i opened the palette, 10 out of 12 color labels were either distorted or not even present. i was extremely disappointed...this palette was so close to being perfect.