Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/24/2010 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

LOVE THIS!!!!!!! Best palette EVER!!!

on 8/24/2010 9:05:00 PM

Just about every color in this palette is a winner! I am not a big fan of Sidecar (way too over glittery with alot fall out!) But omg every other color is simply stunning!!! I love Virgin for highlight under brown bone and SIn is great al over Buck and Naked are great blenders! And 2 liners that's so great !!!! 44.00 is alot for eyeshadows but u are getting a ton and primer and 2 liners!

on 8/24/2010 8:49:00 PM

awesome!!

on 8/24/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

What can I say about this palette that hasn't already been said?!

It is the most gorgeous array of neutral colors in the primo quality UD formula. This palette fits even those that don't use neutrals as a mainstay.

I bought one for myself and one for a BFF that loves neutrals and has blue eyes. It was love at first sight!!
The pictures you see on the internet, truly do NOT do this palette justice. Then to top it off, a travel UD primer potion and 2 24/7 eyeliners!!

Awesome deal. Packaging is a little cheesy as a lot of their palettes are, but I can overlook it in this case!

Pure LOVE!

on 8/24/2010 7:37:00 PM

I love this palette!! It is absolutely perfect. I am so glad this is permanent because I can see myself hitting pan on every color.

on 8/24/2010 7:23:00 PM

Oh how much do I love thee.. Let me count the ways:)
Actually I other reviews say everything and more about this product. I tried to resist and I could not. I purchased it for a swap and as soon as I held it in my hands I was in love. I did not purchase one for myself even though the SA told me too. No I was going to resist. Instead I drove back 20 minutes and got one of my own.

Most of the time I let the craziness run its course, Rock and Republic Blush, Marine Life, Ect but the only thing better than this would be a blush palette to match..

on 8/24/2010 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this palette! I'm not usually a neutral eyes person because I love hot colors and sometimes smokey eyes...but when I received this in the mail...OMG...loved it...the colors are gorgeous and they have the consistency more of like MAC's satin eyeshadow finishes then veluxe pearl finishes, which I like even more. Got one for my sister in law and now am waiting for another shipment from Ulta to get one for my sister! Love it!

on 8/24/2010 5:10:00 PM

Love, love, love this palette. It makes me look at all of my other eye shadows and think I dont need them anymore! I have been using this exclusively since I got it. i would definitely recommend this palette to anyone, I am so happy I was able to get my hands on one.

on 8/24/2010 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the best palette in the entire world! It is so versatile and the colors are amazing and pigmented. They blend so easily and I can create so many looks from this palette. I'm so happy that it is a permanent item.I have to say that this should be a staple in everyone's makeup collection. Yay Urban Decay!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've been searching everywhere for this just because of all the rave about it so i knew i had to have it. so one day i randomly went to Ulta.com and they actually had it available. of course, without hesitate i bought it. 2 days later i walked into the store and saw ONE! i grabbed it even though i had 2 coming (yes, i ordered 2). well anyways enough with my story. this is the ONLY urban decay palette that i did not return and decided to keep. i mean i love their other palettes but come on, they all reminds me of a disco ball. i just don't see myself wearing half the colors on there so why keep it. this palette has 12 colors and they're all very beautiful, every single color on there i could see myself wearing it. esp the last 2 colors, they're my favorite. i could create so many different looks with it and i recently went on a trip and that was the only palette that i took with me and i wore different looks everyday. however you gotta watch out since it has quite a bit of fall outs, but nothing a little powder and concealer can't fix :). this is truly a good investment, especially for beginners when you don't want to spend tons of money on eyeshadows. for the price, you can not beat that.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
Z Palette-Small

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty