December 17, 2014 | 1474 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by hautePJones

I am so happy I invested in this. Twelve eyeshadows (an amazing price savings over if you bought individually), a mini UDPP eyeshadow primer and double-ended eyeliner. The shadows are so silky and have great staying power. The colors are just so timeless and you can go basic for that neutral look or play it up with the darker colors for something more edgy. My faves for putting on the inner lid or all over are Sin, Toasted, and Smog. Hustle and Dark Horse are lovely in the crease. Overall, it's such a versatile, quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by megrisen

Found one in NYC. One Sephora was sold out but got one in Times Square! Simply gorgeous! Can't get the cap off the brown end of the eye liner though :-/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Polpette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on the fence about getting this because I already have a nice selection of MAC neutrals and two of the Book of Shadows, but when I saw it, I caved. The shades are neutral, but not boring. I love the matte shadows which are almost creamy in consistency and easy to blend. Darkhorse is a gorgeous sparkly bronze that looks awesome in the crease and Virgin and Sin are the highlighters I've been trying to find for ages. They have a gorgeous sheen without being too frosty. I'm traveling right now and this is the only eyeshadow I've brought and I've achieved a different, beautiful look every day. Really happy I got the palette. Fantastic value and quality is better than MAC imo.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by VitaRae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great great great product! I would highly recommend this palette to anyone who wants nuetral shades with high pigmentation. I went to Sephora a few weeks ago thinking the palette was sold out and no hopes of buying it but lo and behold they had one left in the store. I snatched it up right away and was so glad I did. Girls were trying to convince me to hand it over to them as I continued to browse through the store but I didnt and so glad I held my ground! I love all of the shades and I think will work on any skin tone. I personally have NC45 skin and even the lightest shades like Virgin work well on my skin. UD really hit a homerun with this one! If I had to complain about one thing it would be the shade Sidecar, it has ALOT of glitter fall out that IM not a huge fan of but still a gorgeous shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by titina206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think everything has been said about this palette. Itís just amazing! Itís the perfect palette if you like neutral looks, but also itís good if you want to give them a twist. The shades are easy to blend, the colours just complement each other and you can create a new neutral look every day and it will never look the same. Also, the best thing for me is that you can turn your daytime look in a night time look in seconds! And the 24/7 pencils are just amazing. I like to use Whiskey during the day for a softer look and Zero during the night, and they really stay all day and all night!

The only downside of this palette is the fact that is not available everywhere (I got mine on e-bay Ėand it was not cheap- because itís not available in Spain yet, and if it is, it will only be available on some Sephora stores, not all of them).

It was supposed to be a limited edition palette, but I think itís permanent now due to the great acceptance it has. I hope itís true so that I will be able to repurchase it in the future, or just as a back up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This tops every palette I've ever owned. It's 10x better then those mac holiday palettes. These colors are so pretty and blend so well. This is the best impulse buy ever. Since I've bought this palette, I've been wearing it everyday and it works for day or night. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are on the fence about this, just get it!!! I got one for my daughter today at Ulta - came home and looked it over. Now, I need to buy it. I also picked up a couple of other shades, but this is such an awesome deal, it would be crazy not to get it. Comes with the small Primer Potion and black/brown double-ended eye pencil. Cute chocolate brown flocked package for $44.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Bellaera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this palette! It took me awhile to get one but it was so worth the wait. Who said neutrals are boring dull colors. This palette has 12 colors that you can definitely play with for so many different looks. This is a must have for any girl. The price is perfect and such a deal. I'm so happy UD made this a perrmanent palette. This is a must have for every make up girl :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love, love, love this palette!!! We all have the days where we don't have the time or patience to come up with a bright or creative makeup look, and that's when the Naked Palette is here for us. All the shadows in this palette are gorgeous and can be combined for a bazillion different look whether you're going to school/work or the club all you need is this palette and you're good to go. Especially if you're the type of girl who doesn't like to go all out with bright colored makeup, you can still look fierce without exceeding your comfort zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! How can you not? It would work for anybody. There are so many different looks you can do, and I like that they have a few darker shades, so that you can go from day to night. I use this palette all the time! I'm not sure if I'll use any other eyeshadows again. This palette is perfect with the color selections they have. I'm so glad it's part of the permanent line, or else I would be extremely upset if I couldn't get this anymore. Everyone needs to get this! I know it's really hard to get ahold of right now, but the patience will pay off when you finally get one!