April 18, 2014 | 1275 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2056 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2002 12:33:00 AM More reviews by buttercup

Excellent concealer. Yes, it's a bit dry, but i usually just put a dab of eyecream in it and swirl it around if i'm gonna use it on my undereye circles. it covers up like a DREAM and the color selection is awesome! i tried MAC select cover up, and didn't like it- so i returned to this. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2002 12:41:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Edit to old review: had to stop using because dermatalogist said it was bad cause of the oils!!!

Amazing! This product hid my under-eye circle, covered up my pimples and made my skin look flawless and lasted all through working out!!! The pot it comes in is a little hard to open though. Use this with a brush and it goes on really light and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2002 10:39:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this works very well for me, as i only use it for spot treatment. it is a bit too thick for covering up undereye circles (which i usually don't have a problem with), though, so i wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants to use it for that purpose. otherwise this is great for covering up red spots, and w10 is a great color match for my very pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2002 9:14:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was amazed at how well this concealer covered my blemishes, but it didn't do too well for my under eye circles. It's also a bit oily which isn't good for my acne prone skin. I'll have to search for another brand of concealer for the eye circles. UDATE: I had to up my rating because I realized I was using the wrong shade. I now use MAC's #252 shader brush with powder to set it. What a difference! For some reason, I'm now completely blemish free so I only use the concealer for the eye area. It is very effective at concealing the dark areas. Great staying power. Excellent product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 6:42:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Too dry for the undereye area--did not blend. Did not like!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I wouldn't recommend this as an eye concealer (actually makes lines look worse) but for spot coverage it is excellent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 9:54:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Didn't like this at all. The color was ok but it didn't apply well. And I tried it as a base for e/s and it was horrible!
I like Aveda alot more :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2002 8:27:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I got this concealer and was kind of disappointed at how hard it was to apply. I had been expecting something a little easier to smooth out. But it sure does have good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2002 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Kemintiri

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the packaging, the color range and the coverage but hate the "cakeyness" of it. It takes some skill to apply. Perfect to cover blemishes though I use something else on my dark circles. This is heavy duty stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2002 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

this concealer isn't too bad. I use a sponge applicator to put it on so maybe that's why i don't get such good results as other reviewers have said. I found that it doesn't cover my blemishes too well, but it does stay put.