October 1, 2014 | 1969 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2093 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 3:38:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This is a good concealer, as you can find a perfectly color match, and it blends right into the skin. It's also cheaper then most high end concealers out there (it's 12.50). I don't use this on my undereyes though, because it does seem to crease a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm an NC20 and use this in place of foundation, really. Just use where needed. Added spf 15 is great too. Set with powder I don't need foundation (BTW, a MAC person told me there is virtually no difference between this little pot of concealer and their full coverage foundation in the bigger compact/pot -except for spf-!)
;-) Both last forever. Great staying power too.
Can be mixed-if you feel it's too dry-with moisture feed eye for undereye use. Overall, my staple concealer/foundation! Perfect.
Hey--when you use up the little pot just scoop some full coverage foundation into it and bob's your uncle! (unless you want to do Back-To-Mac), Re-use the pot! The perfect purse-pal! Got a dark secret? No one will ever know!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2003 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Anokhi

First the advantages: this stuff covers everything. Great selection of shades. The problem is that it makes you look as old as your mother. It is so dry, it settles in every single tiny line. Even when you mix it with eye cream-no way for me. Maybe good for areas with less delicate skin, e.g. if you want to cover up scars, severe discoloration of the skin or moles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by IvoryLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had nothing but horrible luck with this concealer. It does give incredible coverage, but it always creases and looks cakey and dry, especially as the day wears on. I have tried various techniques of application, moisturizers, powdering, etc., but nothing alleviates the problem. It's too bad because the concealer has such a great range of colors, and it lasts a long time. But to me the negatives far outweigh the positives, and I won't be buying this again.

*Edit* I stand by my original statements concerning using this as an undereye concealer, but wow is this awesome for concealing blemishes! I was afraid of putting something so creamy/thick on my skin, but this has caused me no problems and it gives smooth, opaque, all day coverage on blemishes/dark blemish scars. I can now leave the house looking flawless. For this reason I've given it 5 stars. My apologies, MAC ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 12:08:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this for undereye circles but not for spots as mostly i get spots around my nose and that is where i also get flakies and this is a bit too dry to put near flakies. Good product, you get a lot in the pot and it is very reasonably priced. I think the colour i have may be a shade too light but i will have to go and ask the mu artist at the counter. Good texture and has a spf 15 too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by epheme

very nice for the price, you get a ton of product and it lasts forever. I've been using mine almost every day for several months and it hardly shows a dent. It is very dry and highly pigmented so you need only the smallest amount. I also find that it doesn't cover blemishes very well, but is wonderful for evening out the skin and covering undereye circles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kitty_catalina

I purchased this in NW25. It is a little more orangy than I would like. It seemed to get like that over time. The MAC MA tested me for it and this worked, but I had a tan. It definitely is only good on my MMM if I've got tan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this concealer. A pot lasts forever! My only problem is that it gets a bit dry over time. Good colour matches though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by amivins

Creamy enough to spread, dry enough to cover and stay. This is my favorite concealer right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lsd210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. It just works for me. I use it over studio tech foundation and it holds all day. I wouldn't use it if you have wrinkly eyes because it will settle and crease within seconds of applying but on the rest of the face it's great. The little pot thingie is kind of annoying though.