July 24, 2014 | 1177 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2081 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This provides pretty opaque coverage so it conceals pretty well. The pot is small, and if your nails are long, you probably won't be able to use your finger to get the concealer. But it is a pretty good concealer, I've been using it over a year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Tamendo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this Jan '02. I'm not even halfway through this little pot. It's a great concealer. My sister, who speaks her mind freely, was w/ me when I went to the MAC counter. She actually bought it for me and for herself when she saw the difference. We were both amazed. The dark circles under my eyes disappeared.

I would like to try BB though after I finish using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:38:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is the best concealer! it covers everything and i mean everything! and there is A LOT in there even though it doesnt look like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 6:54:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is great concealer. It covers so well, and stays in place without creasing or looking gooey. I can even use this in place of foundation, by spot concealing. This also is a multi-task product for me, because it makes the *best* eyeshadow base, and also makes a nice "spackle" for a small area of large pores on each side of my nose, in addition to regular concealing. This is such a value for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2002 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got htis in c25,it has excellent coverage for eyes,but i would not recommend this for blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 12:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS is one of my favorite concelar it is really,really good!it covers all of my acne scars so well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2002 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Rose9543

This is a pain to put on, and quite messy as all make-up in pots are though. And it is hard to put on as opposed to a wand bursh or squeeze tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 5:49:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

i love this stuff. lasts forever. does not rub off easily (i.e. lasts thru the day). and camouflages sooooo well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Hollyandivy73

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this for years, strayed away and always end up coming back for more. The shades are great, I have very fair skin and it is always a perfect match. I use w/ stila's concealer brush and it does a beautiful job of hiding redness, spots and minor acne scarring. Use light layers w/ the brush before foundation, apply your foundation and lightly touchup problem area w/ concealer if needed. Powder and then you are on your way!
I have noticed that this will make lines under the eyes look more prominent, you may want to use something different in this area.
When I stopped using this concealer and then came back to it I did have a few breakouts, probably from the titanium dioxide sunscreen base, but after about 2 weeks use I have had NO problems for 6 months. This is worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2002 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mjoy

This concealer started out awsome. The color matches are incredible, as was the coverage for any blemishes/redness. But, i broke out and had to stop using it!