MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 7/31/2003 12:13:00 PM

this concealer really cannot conceal, so regret to purchase it. it has no staying power at all

on 7/25/2003 8:22:00 PM

It is the best on the market with value and quality. The color range is fabulous, and it is just the right consistancy. Not to mention it is great for my dry skin, and my sister with oily skin loves it as well. It is long lasting, and I have tried it all ladies. This is the one. Do not try Stila, that is another story.

on 7/12/2003 5:23:00 PM

The slightly dry texture doesn't bother me; in fact, I like it. However, I'm not using it for undereye circles - I can definitely see that it might cake or be difficult to blend in that area. I use it for small discolorations with a very stiff brush and sort of push it into the skin - lasts all day and doesn't "fight" with my foundation. I use NC15 on my neutral PPP skin.

on 7/11/2003 2:33:00 AM

It's creamy and lasts long. I don't use foundation and a little of this goes a long way. I keep it in my purse for emergencies. So far I have not had a problem with this product causing break outs and I've been using it for a year. (NC 20 sensitive combination skin.)

on 7/10/2003 11:42:00 PM

I've used this for nearly 10 years and it's the one that i'll stick by for years to come! I've tried physician's formula, elizabeth arden, prescriptives, clinique... but this is by far the best. Covers undereye circles well and looks naturally, just make sure u find the right shade and finish up with powder to set. the small pot lasts AGES TOO! been using mine everyday for nearly 2 years! definitely will buy again!

on 7/6/2003 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I agree with the reviewers who say this concealer is dry. I have to make sure I have just enough eye cream under my eyes before I apply this concealer. Too little eye cream will make my fine lines obvious whereas too much will make the concealer wear off easily. It does a good job covering my dark circles, but not completely as they are hereditary. I'll finish using this pot, but I'll try other brands next time.

on 7/6/2003 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best concealer I've tried. It gives a perfect skin color/texture match and lasts all day. It needs to be applied over moisturizer though or it goes on like spackle (the flip side of its great staying power). Creasing can be a problem, but it's usually fixed by blotting sheets or powdering.
*update 5/04* (not that anyone reads back to July :P) - tempermental concealer... creases on oily days, crusts on dry days. Best on young, smooth skin - it emphasizes creases and texture. Ack, the next step might be Cle de Peau. continued >>

on 6/22/2003 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this stuff! It is nice and creamy, not too thick, and just a dab covers up my post-all-nighter undereye circles. I dab some on the outer and inner corners of my eyes, too, for a fully *awake* look. There is a lot of product in the pot, too, so it lasts a long time. Highly worth a pilgrimage to Macy's.

on 6/19/2003 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is probably the best concealer I've used so far. It actually conceals my blemishes, and stays put. My only complaint is its kind of dry and I wish there was a better shade selection.

on 6/19/2003 2:01:00 PM

I bought this a few months ago in NW20 and I absolutely love it....goes on great with either finger application or concealer brush and blends to perfection...i need to go buy a darker shade for the summer, but this is an awesome concealer! i will keep buying this for years to come.