July 31, 2014 | 1859 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2004 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Chantelinia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

oh, SIGH, I actually succumbed to an in-store demonstration...where the clerk promised me this would not flake or smudge. Well, it DOES smudge under the eyes (the dreaded raccoon eyes). It is also near impossible to get it on your lower lashes without schplucking it all over your lower eyelid; as others have mentioned, the brush is too big and clumsy. But it looks real nice on the upper lashes... for a while!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by km83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have extremely short and thin lashes, and this product made them lush and curly. I also got more length from it too! It's a little on the expensive side, but I got my money's worth from it. I will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Penguin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'Oreal Voluminous beats this! The brush is HUGE and impossible to maneuver and I have decent sized eyes. A big disappointment ladies

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

What was all the hype about? It has a great marketing line, like you are going to look like some floozy with too much lashes. Well, it hardly amplifies my lashes at all! I have to put a mascara primer on and then it is ok. It does not seem to build up, so the more you put on it doesnt make a difference. It is no heavier than the first two coats. I was really disappointed and felt silly succumbing to the great advertizing and packaging Benefit has.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by cinnhenke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smudged, within an hour I had raccoon eyes! Yuck! Used it 3 x and sold it on ebay. Will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by egyptianprincess

This mascara was such a tease! Upon application, I got the most beautiful eyelashes EVER! They were thick, curly (without using a curler, cuz i'm scared of those, LOL!), and just downright sexy! I loved it. I put it on right before going out, happy with how hot I looked. Alas, when I had come home a mere 3 hours later, my eyelashes were clumped together, not curly and just sad looking. and it wasn't humid, i wasn't sweating, therefore there was no reason for that sad state of affairs. Save your money people. Benefit just wants you to buy the Shelaq with this stuff. so mean!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by xkillaforniax

Bad Gal is a decent mascara. The brush is what I have the most problems with- its so huge and hard to manuver around my teeny tiny lashes. By itself it doesn't seem to do much, but when I use a drugstore mascara as a primer, Bad Gal actually makes my lashes look long and pretty- but like someone else mentioned, its too pricey to depend on another product. It also seemed to dry out fairly quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by welovemakeup

BAD GAL mascara is by far, the most amazing mascara i've ever used (and i have used plenty!) The incredible length and thickness it gives to my lashes is undeniable. I love the big wand and the unclumpy results! the tube is big so it lasts and it isnt too expensive. Im forever addicted! I <3 bad gal!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

probably decent mascara but the most useless brush imaginable. Its just too big to get it anywhere near my lashes without blobbing it everywhere. No prizes for designing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lingirl

This was SUCH a great mascara! I always had trouble with clumping and drying out... yeah i know the same old bit... But this mascara gave me volume and length with no clumps! Its great overall.