MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 6/19/2003 2:01:00 PM

I bought this a few months ago in NW20 and I absolutely love it....goes on great with either finger application or concealer brush and blends to perfection...i need to go buy a darker shade for the summer, but this is an awesome concealer! i will keep buying this for years to come.

This was a wonderful concealer...it covered all my blemishes and any imperfections! best if you use with a concealer brush but also works good with your finger! will totally buy again!

on 6/17/2003 9:40:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this one... the coverage is excellent- great for covering blemishes and the texture/consistency can be easily blended to look natural. The only thing is that I think this may be the culprit of other breakouts. I've been using it to cover blemishes, but I have a feeling it may be creating more blemishes in the very close surrounding area...I'll edit in a few weeks after I've had more time to test it out.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Tried this for my genetic undereye circles (tried MAC's Select concealer too)... neither one worked. This particular product is a pain in the butt because you have to scoop some out and warm it on your hand before you can use it. Ugh. Didn't cover my circles at all.

on 6/11/2003 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this concealer. It covers the marks I have from old breakouts very well. It also works well as an eyeshadow base. I do prefer another concealer for the under eye area because this one does tend to be a bit dry and causes me to have to tug at the area to blend it in. I use this in C35 which is a good match in the winter, but is a tad off in the summer time. I only took one lipstick away from the overall rating because I wish they had as varied a color selection for the concealer as the do for the foundations.

on 6/9/2003 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my staple. I wear NC45 foundation and NW40 concealer. I have a very dark purple (think of a black eye) birthmark under my right eye, and several dark acne scars. This product covers them completely and flawlessly. I've tried Dermablend and Linda Seidel's Natural Cover corrective make up to conceal my birthmark. This MAC concealer runs circles around them. I use a taklon concealer brush to apply. I'll blend it slightly with my finger after I've applied it under my eyes (to warm it). I set it with MAC Sheer powder and it's perfect. Lasts all day. My HG for sure.

on 5/30/2003 3:47:00 PM

Great product from MAC!! Valuable for money and its packaging allows no wastage (=digging into the pot). Coverage is superb for my dark circles!

on 5/29/2003 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this concealer because it's actually opaque enough to cover up my dark circles but it looks so natural. lives up to MAC's great rep.

on 5/28/2003 10:59:00 PM

Fairly decent concealor! And I am a concealor fanatic. Although, I have yet to find anything that REALLY works. This one has a nice velvety texture and very good colors though. The coverage is well above average.

on 5/28/2003 12:53:00 PM

Mine is NC30. Honestly speaking I feel quite cheated. The MAC guy tested the concealer shade on my face at the counter and it matched perfectly. however, subsequently, it always looks orangey when i use it on my face.

On dark circles, the colour is fine, but it creases and cakes easily. and i always look as if i put on a lot of concealer cos of the caking.

Plus, it's really hard to get the concealer, it dries up easily and you have to kinda dig to get it.