MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 10/5/2003 5:41:00 PM

I am very hands-on with my makeup but I got a concealer brush for this because its very thick and dries quickly. Still, the shades are quite flexible...three of my friends have had success using the same shade as me, and they have a variety of skin tones. The coverage is impeccable, and lasts pretty long, but since its so tiny I toss it in my purse for touch ups. I wouldn't say its a mainstay but its excellent. *UPDATE* Okay, I'm sold on this. The color is a bit yellow so hopefully when I repurchase I can get a more natural shade, but still, the matching is very close so if I end up not finding something else I'll live. I just love how it covers and lasts -- but I'm still going through it like water since I'm using such a crappy foundation right now (also by MAC, let me say). I'm considering buying the Full Coverage Foundation which is the same thing but bigger -- more economical.

on 10/5/2003 4:31:00 PM

I have very dark circles under my eyes and this product covers it very well - and it stays on all day. I always put moisturizer under my eyes before I use this or else it will not blend. The colour I use is NC20 (I started out with NC30), which I think is a bit too light for my complexion but the next colour darker would be too dark... still better colour selection than most other brands though. I also really like the container, and I think I will try to apply it with a brush as someone recommended in her review. EDIT April 2005: I've stopped using this concealer and moved onto MAC's Moisturecover, which doesn't cover as heavily, but it isn't as drying either. I may repurchase this item if I feel the need to cover blemishes, but I won't use it for undereye anymore.

on 10/4/2003 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is a real good cover up especially for the red spots on your skin!!! Totally tones them down!

on 9/26/2003 10:59:00 AM

Great concealer...I was looking for something that will cover up my zits for a formal dinner function and it really works. Now I am using it daily and it doesn't aggravate the skin.

on 9/22/2003 10:09:00 AM

I just purchased a few days ago and I'm thrilled. Good coverage, not too thick, wears well (I use a brush then pat w/finger. Great shade selection. Well definitely re-purchase.

on 8/29/2003 4:25:00 PM

I have been using this concealor for years! I love it. MAC is one of the only companies that has non-pinkish or orangy colors available. Also, this concealor lasts a very, very long time (usually over a year!). It's a good deal for the money. I have never broken out with this concealor either. The best purchase I have ever made! Hides all imperfections!

on 8/28/2003 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not like MAC studio finish concealer because it made my skin look gray and chalky. Maybe it was because it was the wrong color. I got it NC35 and it just was not right for me. Otherwise, it did really cover well, but it looked phony on me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very creamy, in nc25, covers most of my blemishes and dark under eyes sp0ts :) Works really fab and i've been using this eversince!

This is a pretty good concealer, kind of hard to blend though since it's so hard.

on 8/14/2003 12:13:00 AM

this concealor is a miracle!! It blends well and the color matches my skin perfectly. I use my fingers b/c i think it blends way better than the brush. Would definetly recommend this product.

Top Rated MAC Products