September 18, 2014 | 992 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2091 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 10:22:00 AM More reviews by delicious_dish

I love this. It really covers blemishes without looking cakey. It does take a lot of blending and patting with your brush to work it in, but the result is perfect and well worth the effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by BluegrassBabe

Lovin this one! Got the NW20, just about perfect match for me, the best I've found in a concealer. I've been using the fast response cream before applying and it makes application perfect. On my really bad dark circle days I just do two light layers of the conclear blending with a brush and patting with my finger. For blemishes I am using another cream concealer, so I can save my MAC for where it matters, under eyes. This just might become my HG under eye concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2003 12:10:00 PM More reviews by AztecAnnie

I was so disapointed in this product. I bought and wanted to use it for some light under eye circles and minor acne, but this dried way too quickly for me to blend it. I think that it is a total waist of money unless you like super thick and dry concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2003 2:56:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This comes in a cute little black pot, and is a perfect match for my skin (NC15). It's powder light, and isn't the best at covering -everything- so if you have a really big, red blemish, it may not be the best. It always looks natural though. I don't rec this for undereyes in less you have no fine lines what so ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 3:06:00 PM More reviews by martini2000

I bought this in NW20 and it's just a perfect match. I use it around my eyes and nose and it really makes me look fresh and wide awake (no matter what time of day...). It's just an all-time fave of mine. You only must be a little careful when putting it under your eyes. If you don't use an eye cream, it might crease, but it really does a better job for me than mac's select cover up concealer. I like best that it has immense staying power, because I don't use powder or foundation over it. UPDATE: after two weeks it made the area under my eyes so dry and red, I stopped using it. It also creases (naturally), when the skin gets drier due to the product. Nevertheless, the coverage is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 5:10:00 PM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i've gone through 4 of these pots in 5 years. they last and last. and my color is perfecto for me (NC20). but lately, i'm feeling the drying effects. it does indeed sit in the newly formed lines under my eyes. i honestly think my lines are there partly because i use this heavy duty dry concealer. to blend it you have to drag it across your face i.e. a super dangerous manuever for the eye area. oh well, too late. definitely one to try. i had no complaints for years and wouldn't even look at another product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kara_mia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is replacing my old fave, Prescriptives Camouflage cream. This is just the right consistency for me to cover every single little blemish with my concealer brush. Just a tiny bit is enough to cover any discoloration under my eyes. It stays put too! NC15 is a great match for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2003 5:47:00 PM More reviews by EvelynFeeney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this to be the worst concealer I've ever used and I'm usually a fan of MAC products. I was sold NW15 which was far too pale for me (even though my skin is quite pale), then I tried, unsuccessfully, to cover my spots with it. It has a horribly sticky consistency, which might suit someone with oily skin, but did nothing for my normal/dry skin. I've recently switched to Clinique City Block (?) concealer, which is a far superior, if more expensive, product. I would never purchase MAC concealer again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 3:38:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This is a good concealer, as you can find a perfectly color match, and it blends right into the skin. It's also cheaper then most high end concealers out there (it's 12.50). I don't use this on my undereyes though, because it does seem to crease a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm an NC20 and use this in place of foundation, really. Just use where needed. Added spf 15 is great too. Set with powder I don't need foundation (BTW, a MAC person told me there is virtually no difference between this little pot of concealer and their full coverage foundation in the bigger compact/pot -except for spf-!)
;-) Both last forever. Great staying power too.
Can be mixed-if you feel it's too dry-with moisture feed eye for undereye use. Overall, my staple concealer/foundation! Perfect.
Hey--when you use up the little pot just scoop some full coverage foundation into it and bob's your uncle! (unless you want to do Back-To-Mac), Re-use the pot! The perfect purse-pal! Got a dark secret? No one will ever know!