BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 11/28/2004 12:43:00 PM

I returned this mascara in order to purchase DiorShow, which I detest with a passion. I have to say, my mom really noticed my lashes when i wore this, however i wanted a more dramatic look and I feel I didnt get that. My friends said it looked like my drug store mascaras, except that I payed 6x the price! But if you want a decent mascara that isnt too dramatic that can be returned, go for it.

I have the BeneFit Plush mascara in Brown, and it's okay...I got it for free from Shop, Etc. magazine. It has a TON of mascara inside and the wand also holds a lot of mascara (maybe too much). I haven't noticed any problems with smudging (I try REALLY hard not to touch my face or rub my eyes, though). I love the packaging, the metal tube is totally sturdy.

on 11/22/2004 3:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Shocking- a mascara that doesn't clump! I'm not sure it would even clump if I *tried*. I would not have thought to buy this by itself, it came in a lot of Benefit products I got on eBay. But I really like it! It's a slightly thinner formula than most, not a bit clumpy, and the 'navy' color has just enough navy in it to brighten the eyes. Very natural looking mascara.

on 11/20/2004 7:51:00 PM

I absolutley love this mascara!!!
It makes my lashes automatically thicker and longer. I have not experienced any of the clumping or smudging that other have. The FAT brush is a plus for me because it's much easier to apply. I find that you don't have to do so many strokes. I've been using this mascara for almost 2 years and I still have not found a better one. It all depends on the application too, so try applying it a different way. ask the SA, they usually have great tips!

on 11/19/2004 7:38:00 PM

very good mascara with a fat brush that makes your lashes extra long i use it with combination of loreal voluminous and get great results

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so this my second review for Bag Gal, because I think this is product highly underrated, I can't believe this isn't a 5 lippie, 5.0, 100% rating HG for everyone! What's going on here? I can't believe it! I am a mascara ho, and of all the mascaras I own (Somewhere around 50) this is still the best! The best thing about it? THE FAT BRUSH! LOVE IT! Gives you those coveted Natalie Imbruglia Bambi eyes.
And for the record... My bestest mascaras-top five: 1) Benefit Bad Gal 2) Maybelline Full 'N' Soft 3) Shu Uemura Basic 4) Clinique Glossy Mascara 5) DiorShow (Another FAT brush... Mmm yum LOVE IT!) With an honorable mention going to L'Oreal Voluminous. BAD GAL ROCKS BAD GAL ROCKS BAD GAL ROCKS...etc

on 11/14/2004 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't usually just wear one mascara at a time, I find different mascara's have different effects and I use Benefit as the finishing touch after applying Hypnose which tends to clump. Benefit adds a bit of 'sheen' - I don't know how else to explain it, but Hypnose makes my eyelashes look matte, and Benefit adds a bit of shine - really nice and dramatic, without clumping.

on 11/11/2004 3:18:00 PM

I spent $19 dollars on this mascara and it worked no better than Mabelline Full and Soft. Definitely go for the cheaper one...I definitely would not buy this product again!!

on 11/9/2004 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Wanted to love it and absoutely hated it. It clumped, it flaked, it left dark smudges under my eyes. Definitely looks very dramatic on when you can de-clump it, but it doesn't matter because an hour later you end up looking like a raccoon. I'm glad it works for others but I'll never buy it again.

on 11/8/2004 12:02:00 PM

Brush was too big, not all that volumising, took forever to dry, and too many clumps. Not cheap either

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products