BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love this! I'll admit, I'm big into rock star makeup- dark and smudgy with tons of mascara, and this stuff gets the job done. you don't need a lot to get a dramatic effect- it darkens, lengthens, thickens, etc. all in one swoop. I'll probably buy it for as long as they make it.

EDIT: 4/3/06: Okay. I've done Lash Stylist, Volum'Eyes and Diorshow... and I'm back at this stuff. It's really just the blackest black with the biggest brush for awesome lashes. It never flakes. I'm back in love.

Well I will say that it made my lashes look really dark, almost wet, but it made them clump together and look really frail and pathetic. I guess it would be great if you already have really great lashes and want them to look really dark, but other than that, doesn't deliver good thickness or length.

I bought this product because I love dark, full lashes. Granted I have a pretty good lash base to work with the second I put this on I was absolutely in love! Then shortly after I notived the product flaking al over my under eye area and it made me look like I had ashes on my face! I would definitely not purchase this product again...I'll stick to L'Oreal Voluminous and Dior Show

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Its a little but more expensive than what i'd normally pay for a mascara (ok, alot.) BUT, i love this mascara, its become my HG and i have recommended it to friends who also love it. Leaves my eyelashes beautiful!

Loved this. It gave me long beautiful fluttery thick eyelashes. Shame I had panda eyes at the end of the day.

absolutely terrible, i looked like a panda after half an hour

After all of my previous HG mascaras have been discontinued, I am pleased to report that I have found a new HG!! This mascara is great, the black colour is VERY black and glides on very easily. The brush is very large but easy to use. All other mascara brushes now look teeny in comparison. This product gives me really full thick lashes which is exactly the look I am going for.
A few gripes: I often get some of this mascara smudged under my eyebrows sort of on my browbone. Another thing is that although it isn't waterproof, it can sometimes be a bit tough to remove.
All in all a great mascara which leaves absolutely no clumps and makes my lashes look full, dark and beautiful.

Those looking to use Bad Gal as a substitute for Diorshow - please save your money! This is not the answer as the reviewer below noted.

This is one of the wettest & thinnest mascara's I've ever used!!! Gel based mascara's are not known for adding thickness. Though I love the thicker brush in this mascara - it is a complete waste in this product & will not assist in any way in achieving thicker lashes with this formlua.

This has to be one of the quickest returns of any product I've ever made. I would not purchase this mascara again & definitely do not recommend it. continued >>

I was looking for a mascara that would give a dramatic look like Dior Show, but without the clumpiness I experienced with DS... this was not the answer to my prayers.

Perhaps it is the gel based formula, but instead of holding the curl of my eyelashes, this seemed to pull the curl out and they were straight as a board! That paired with the "wetness" of my lashes after application left me pretty underwhelmed by Bad Gal. I would not repurchase, and will probably have to buy something else, because I can't stand to use the rest of it.

I had better luck with MAX Factor 2000 Calorie (and it is about $11 less)! continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara is so bad it makes Baby Jesus cry. Its awful, terrible, crappy, sucky and a huge waste of time. After trying the Bad Gal liner and having a similar loathing for it I would never have tried this...but my mother gave it to me as a gift, so I tried it. My lashes are short...they need help...they need volume and lenght. Bad Gal Lash did nothing for me, no volume, no length and it clumped and was so heavy it made my lashes kind of "fall down". If you have long dark lashes already this might be okay for you because you dont need anything and it is not anything. I wish I could give this a negative rating. I have to say though...the package is cute. Thats the only thing remotely appealing about this mascara though.

Popular Mascaras