October 22, 2014 | 1473 users online

rated 3.8(2094 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by gloryDOTcom

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ineedbags

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. One of my staples for everyday life! Just a little goes a long way, I've been using my pot everyday for over a year now and I still have more than half left! Will buy this item FOREVER...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great concealer! Covers undereye circles and blemishes easily. Comes in tons of shades to find your perfect match. Reasonably priced. For really dark undereye circles, you will have to apply in layers with powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2003 12:02:00 PM More reviews by luckyseven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like how this product does a great job of covering up undereye circles. i just pat a little bit on and it stays pretty much throughout the day (but make sure the eye area is well moisturized). however, if you want to use it on other areas of the skin, like blemishes, make sure the skin isn't dry and that you pat on the concealer very lightly, otherwise it will look cakey. the price is not too bad either...overall i would buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by gloryDOTcom

This works great for minor blemishes and small red spots, but I found it didn't do anything for my zits. It's a creamy texture but the color selection isn't very extensive, and it's sort of thick so I imagine this only works if you find your exact color match. It looks perfectly natural and didn't accentuate any fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 3:09:00 PM More reviews by NewUSER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this concelear (nw30) for around two years now. It's a great product. Recently, I was told the best method to apply this and let me tell you IT WORKS! Damp MAC 242 brush with water. Make sure it's not dripping with water, just a little damp. Get some of the concealer, then apply gently around the area of the eye where you need it. Voila! it's not too thick...just right. It looks way better than with the finger. At least it has work for me. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this, and it's part of my daily routine since 2 years now. This is thick and I use my fingers to apply.This has an amazing coverage. I use NC30 and it's the perfect yellow tone for my skin. This is what I like about MAC you find the perfect match for your skin color.I'm really happy with this little pot.

Edit: I still like this concealer a lot but I it does crease at the end of the day! The solution is to layer it liquid concealer, I use MAC select cover-up concealer in the same shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2003 6:48:00 AM More reviews by candicewails

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybe it's because I live in the tropics, but this concealer is pretty easy to blend and not dry at all. However, for this same reason, it has a tendency to slip and slide (instead of staying where you're trying to put it) everytime you're trying to blend it in. As it is, it isn't all that good for covering dark circles although for minor zits it's ok. I agree that it's affordable and value for money, but I might not buy this one again now that I've found Covermark's Extra Formula foundation. Also, this one tends to crack (not literally, but it creeps/smudges/concentrates into tiny lines- and I'm only 22. If I have it between my brows/eyes, all I have to do is yawn or frown and you get permanent lines in your makeup. It's really embarassing because it's so OBVIOUS that you're wearing concealer. That said, I like that it's one of the few products from MAC that is non-comedogenic. The full coverage foundation- which I used to use cos I thought it'd be a bigger-sized, better-valued version of the concealer, is a little greasier in texture AND breaks me out cos it's not non-pore-clogging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by semolinapilchard

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

used this for years while always trying others. coverage is obviously good but doesn't cut it anymore on my scars. throughout the day, they're showing through despite being set with powder, etcetc...undereyes, i've got to mix it with something smoother as when dusted, looks very cakey and ages skin quite a bit. wish it lasted longer and wouldn't cake like it does but it does have the best coverage i've found so far...still looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sassykathy69

this concealer was a MARVEl....not only did it cover my blemishes.....it helped my undereye bags! i just finished it today :-(....BUT NEVER FEAR! im buying some tommorow! ;-)