MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 10/5/2003 4:31:00 PM

I have very dark circles under my eyes and this product covers it very well - and it stays on all day. I always put moisturizer under my eyes before I use this or else it will not blend. The colour I use is NC20 (I started out with NC30), which I think is a bit too light for my complexion but the next colour darker would be too dark... still better colour selection than most other brands though. I also really like the container, and I think I will try to apply it with a brush as someone recommended in her review. EDIT April 2005: I've stopped using this concealer and moved onto MAC's Moisturecover, which doesn't cover as heavily, but it isn't as drying either. I may repurchase this item if I feel the need to cover blemishes, but I won't use it for undereye anymore.

on 10/4/2003 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is a real good cover up especially for the red spots on your skin!!! Totally tones them down!

on 9/26/2003 10:59:00 AM

Great concealer...I was looking for something that will cover up my zits for a formal dinner function and it really works. Now I am using it daily and it doesn't aggravate the skin.

on 9/22/2003 10:09:00 AM

I just purchased a few days ago and I'm thrilled. Good coverage, not too thick, wears well (I use a brush then pat w/finger. Great shade selection. Well definitely re-purchase.

on 8/29/2003 4:25:00 PM

I have been using this concealor for years! I love it. MAC is one of the only companies that has non-pinkish or orangy colors available. Also, this concealor lasts a very, very long time (usually over a year!). It's a good deal for the money. I have never broken out with this concealor either. The best purchase I have ever made! Hides all imperfections!

on 8/28/2003 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not like MAC studio finish concealer because it made my skin look gray and chalky. Maybe it was because it was the wrong color. I got it NC35 and it just was not right for me. Otherwise, it did really cover well, but it looked phony on me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very creamy, in nc25, covers most of my blemishes and dark under eyes sp0ts :) Works really fab and i've been using this eversince!

This is a pretty good concealer, kind of hard to blend though since it's so hard.

on 8/14/2003 12:13:00 AM

this concealor is a miracle!! It blends well and the color matches my skin perfectly. I use my fingers b/c i think it blends way better than the brush. Would definetly recommend this product.

on 8/13/2003 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

THANKS FOR THIS CONCEALOR. BECAUSE THE ONE THAT COMES IN THE SQUEEZE TUBE WAS WORTHLESS FOR ME. YEAH, I KNOW THE WHOLE THING OF THIS ONE BEING LESS HYGENIC. BUT IF IT WORKS. WHAT THE HELL. I ALSO LOVE HOW THEY HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF COLORS. I WILL REPURCHASE. ALSO YOU SHOULD TRY NEUTROGENA VISIBLY FIRM.