November 23, 2014 | 1093 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 11:17:00 AM More reviews by ttscott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It goes on flawless and makes your skin look that way too! It's a bit on the pricey side but it's sooooo worth the money. A little goes a long way... I've had mine since December and I'm not running out anytime soon. Also, if you buy it at one of their butiques a professional will consult with you to make sure you get the right shade and that you know exactly how to apply it to "conceal" certain things...Go buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ajchula

HOLY GRAIL FOR SURE!!! I absolutely love this concealer. It goes on like a dream and blends fantastically (I prefer to use my finger). I have NEVER had a creasing problem, even in my oily T-zone. I've tried a lot of concealers, A LOT, and this is the only one I would consider repurchasing. And I love the "pot" concept...much better than tube or wand form. Should last forever, too. In case you couldn't tell, I'm thrilled!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By George, I've found it! My HG concealer. This is the best stuff out there! IMO, MAC has the BEST color matches- unlike Origins... NW45 matches my skin tone EXACTLY. Also, this stuff is so creamy, it's easy to blend and it leaves my sace looking moisturzed and radiant. It's hard to believe that something so oil based doesn't break me out, instead, it felt light and made my skin look and feel better. I hate looking like I have on lots of makeup, but my closest buddies couldn't even tell I had anything on. Even thought the pot is small, it seems like it will last a really long time, so when I finally run out, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by HuongStar

Desperately searching for a good creamy concealer, I found a saviour in Studio Finish NW20. The consistency is creamy smooth and it blends easily. No need to be heavy handed with this concealer; it covers well with a small amount! I was hesistant to try such shade with so much pink in it because I have so much yellow in my skin but the effect was very natural and just what I needed for undereye and blemish coverage. A great product for a great price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 5:02:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in NC20, which matches my light olive-toned skin *almost* but not quite perfectly. It covers extremely well, although it can be hard to blend and looks cakey if too much is applied. But what concealer doesn't, right? At $12.50 for a hefty 7g of product, it's hard to go wrong. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2003 8:34:00 AM More reviews by baybeejo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've been using this for about 4 years and I think i might try the stila one next. You need to layer some powder over it so it'll last longer tho, and the only gripe is, it does move into the eye creases but after 10-20 mins if u run ur finger LIGHTLY over it, that should do it for the rest of the day. But u'll need to touch up a little with powder halfway thru the day... lots of shades to choose from, so that's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by gloryDOTcom

This works great for minor blemishes and small red spots, but I found it didn't do anything for my zits. It's a creamy texture but the color selection isn't very extensive, and it's sort of thick so I imagine this only works if you find your exact color match. It looks perfectly natural and didn't accentuate any fine lines

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ineedbags

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. One of my staples for everyday life! Just a little goes a long way, I've been using my pot everyday for over a year now and I still have more than half left! Will buy this item FOREVER...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great concealer! Covers undereye circles and blemishes easily. Comes in tons of shades to find your perfect match. Reasonably priced. For really dark undereye circles, you will have to apply in layers with powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2003 12:02:00 PM More reviews by luckyseven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like how this product does a great job of covering up undereye circles. i just pat a little bit on and it stays pretty much throughout the day (but make sure the eye area is well moisturized). however, if you want to use it on other areas of the skin, like blemishes, make sure the skin isn't dry and that you pat on the concealer very lightly, otherwise it will look cakey. the price is not too bad either...overall i would buy it again!