April 23, 2014 | 2047 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2057 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2002 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got htis in c25,it has excellent coverage for eyes,but i would not recommend this for blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 12:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS is one of my favorite concelar it is really,really good!it covers all of my acne scars so well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2002 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Rose9543

This is a pain to put on, and quite messy as all make-up in pots are though. And it is hard to put on as opposed to a wand bursh or squeeze tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 5:49:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

i love this stuff. lasts forever. does not rub off easily (i.e. lasts thru the day). and camouflages sooooo well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Hollyandivy73

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this for years, strayed away and always end up coming back for more. The shades are great, I have very fair skin and it is always a perfect match. I use w/ stila's concealer brush and it does a beautiful job of hiding redness, spots and minor acne scarring. Use light layers w/ the brush before foundation, apply your foundation and lightly touchup problem area w/ concealer if needed. Powder and then you are on your way!
I have noticed that this will make lines under the eyes look more prominent, you may want to use something different in this area.
When I stopped using this concealer and then came back to it I did have a few breakouts, probably from the titanium dioxide sunscreen base, but after about 2 weeks use I have had NO problems for 6 months. This is worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2002 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mjoy

This concealer started out awsome. The color matches are incredible, as was the coverage for any blemishes/redness. But, i broke out and had to stop using it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 1:29:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer! I finally found the one for me. It covers my zits and undereye circles like nothing i've used before. It's creamy enough for under the eyes too, which is a plus!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2002 8:33:00 PM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought that this was an average product. I have this in NC30--a perfect color match for my Asian skin. Great color selection as with all the MAC products. I use this underneath my eyes and on my eyes as an eyebase. It is very thick and will crease if you don't set it with powder. I don't think I will repurchase this product again probably because I prefer liquid concealers. For all my other blemishes, I use Maybelline Great Wear concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2002 4:13:00 PM More reviews by aelissam

This product is a lifesaver!! I have hereditary dark circles and having such fair skin, they tend to look very prominent. This concealer is very opaque and covers dark circles beautifully (just make sure you use eye cream or a good moisturizer under the concealer!) I use NW 15 and it has a slight yellow tint to it, which really conteracts the blue-ish cast and brightens up my eyes, making them look less tired. I could not live without this, it outperforms every other concealer I have ever tried!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2002 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sharon_sls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A MAC-loving friend suggested that I try this... I'm not very impressed. It is so thick and creases so much that it is very visible. The color blends well with the Studio Fix foundation, but the consistancy just screams out "Using concealor here!" (The search continues....)