MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 11/2/2003 5:38:00 PM

pretty impressive. stays on all day and great color selection. i apply it with the 242 or 252 brush and it really blends well. fingers work good too. i swear that little pot will last forever!

on 11/2/2003 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This offer good coverage of blemishes & under eye circles. This product makes a big difference in covering dark eye circles. I have this in C35, which is a perfect match for me. The only bad point is that by the end of the day the concealer appears a bit cakey/blotchy under the eyes. Have not found a better concealer yet....will not leave my house unless I have this concealer covering my dark eye circles.

on 11/1/2003 12:28:00 AM

How can you NOT like this product?? It is FULL coverage (it can cover tattoos, I have done it) its creamy, and comes in many colors!

on 10/31/2003 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

very nice concealer, impressive coverage. NW20 is the perfect shade for my skintone. the silica in the formulation does actually make my skin less oily, and the antioxidants have actually made my skin smoother and clearer. i was just expecting coverage, not skincare benefits, so i am pleasantly surprised! :) it's dry enough to absorb excess oilies, as i've said, but creamy enough to blend well. stays all day, doesn't look cakey. and the spf15 is great too. not quite a holy grail, but still an excellent product.

on 10/27/2003 4:22:00 PM

Great for covering blemishes or spots on the face (not appropriate for use alone under eye - you need blend with foundation or lotin or eye cream).

on 10/26/2003 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is a great concealer, not too heavy all the while doing it's job!

on 10/26/2003 1:28:00 AM

I have been using the same pot of concealer for about a year now. It stays on for a full 12 hour shift and all the stresses that come with that being a nurse. I have been using MAC for many years since they first introduced their product at a salon near my apartment in Toronto. Wow now I have been in the US for about 14 years and it is harder for me to get so have tried other products. I will always return to MAC so I don't know why I bother

on 10/24/2003 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love their concealor. It covers so flawlessly. If you have a really bad zit you can always build it up. I usually don't have to buy another pot for a few months.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I;ve actually repurchased this concealer twice. IMO, i think it is a decent enough concealer but I'm looking for something that will stay on my skin without me having to reapply constantly. It's also really weird, cause sometimes it gets to be a little too

on 10/22/2003 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh! Sorry all you MAC fans out there but I'm quite alergic to this stuff - gave me a huge rash! I have oily skin and have never reacted adversly to anything other than MAC facial products. I so wanted to get on the MAC wagon but my skin won't let me. The MA's were very nice about my return, which I appreciated.

Top Rated MAC Products