August 1, 2014 | 1753 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Austrian_Babe

I have tried a couple of good medium/full coverage foundations (MAC Studio Fix Fluid, MAC Studio Fix Powder, MUFE Mat, Diorskin Extreme Flawless) and was never completely satisfied. Even with primer, my foundation never lasted through a regular day, heat, sweat, clubbing...my face would be blotchy, reddish, uneven. The coverage was still there, but not evenly.

MUFE HD is THE best foundation I have ever tried. Ever! I am so extactic about this foundation I can´t stop raving about it. It looks so natural, even if you layer it for more coverage! It´s expensive, but so worth the price. After all, who doens´t want flawless skin?
Go get a sample NOW!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2008 6:52:00 AM More reviews by cynthea

disappointed :( it doesnt last at all and an hour after application, my face is shiny. breaks me out as well and it took me 3 pumps to get the full coverage i wanted which makes me look and feel cakey. too bad because i found an exact color match!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by molotovcocktail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so angry that this foundation didn't end up working out for me. My skin looked FLAWLESS with it on, and I had about 10 people tell me that. It gave a beautiful radiant finish that looked completely natural, and the coverage was easily buildable without looking cakey. HOWEVER, sensitive skin ladies- watch out. I broke out in an acne-like rash all over my entire face as a result of HD. I kept trying to ignore it because it made my skin look so healthy and great, but my irritation and breakouts just kept getting worse and worse. I would recommend this foundation to anybody that does not have sensitive, acne-prone skin, because it provides such a beautiful finish.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this foundation. It covers my skin so naturally, even my mom asked me what i did differently the first time i wore it. It covers great, better than any other foundation i've ever tried, high end or drugstore. I use the 8N brush to apply, also from make up forever and love them both. I've spent so much money trying to find a foundation that actually works for me and i think i finally found it. I hope they don't discontinue this ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by BeaverCleaverReturns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this foundation. It is medium coverage with a natural satin finish. It lasts all on me with or without a primer. I have clear skin but in winter I feel washed out and a little splotchy so I like to even out my complexion with foundation. This did the job just fine. It is a good foundation but I can't say it's any better than Carmindy by Sally Hansen or other similar foundations. The pump tends to pump out a bit too much at a time so you may end up wasting some product. It is also expensive.

I also have to say that it may be harder to find a color match i fyou have neutral skin tone. The lightest shades are quite pink and the few levels are quite beige/yellow. I am an NC 25-30 in winter and NC 30 in summer. I bought 118 which did blend in but had a yellow-ish tinge. I exchanged for 117, which wil be too light in spring/summer but is probably one of the most neutral shades in the line.

update 6/28/09: Love this! I changed from 4 to a 5 rating because it's one of my all time favorite foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by xsparkage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I said this in my last review...but again, not enough bangg for my buck. I used this for about a week and it just didn't give me the flawless look I was promised. I applied it once with a foundation brush, that just made me look straight up caked, I tried the skunk brush and it didn't want to dispurse evenly, then I just went to putting on my face with my fingers then rubbing in with my hands. It was the best method for me, but was messy. I returned this and the powder back to Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by johnd1

Very good coverage, and nice finish--I really like it, I usually wear Mac foundations, and now I only want to wear this!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

The color selection is awesome, and it honestly have the most natural look and feel compared to every foundation I have ever used. One major turnoff is that it doesn't last very long. I apply it and about 1-2 hours later, I'm already oily and I can see it already faded. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by D-Girl

I have never really been a big fan of MUFE's foundations, so I was a little skeptical when I saw this one. I was impressed with their color selection and decided to try a sample of their golden-y olive shade (#123). This has now become one of my all time favorite foundations, right up there with my Armani LSF. The coverage is medium to heavy, but it feels light weight. The color is a perfect match, which is usually hard to find for my Eurasian skin tone. The price is a bit steep, but it's a good size bottle that will probably last a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by joye873

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so I tried this stuff on in sephora and instantly fell in love. It covers very well, blends well, and it's definitely not cakey at all. But I break out so bad within 2 days of wearing it. I broke out all along my cheekline, with these little tiny red splotchy bumps. Not attractive at all =( I really liked this too. I'm not exactly sure what's in it that broke me out, because I've never had this bad of an allergic reaction to foundation ever. So if your skin isn't irritable at all, I'd recommend this. But if you're not sure, don't risk it =(