BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 1/23/2005 9:52:00 PM

Oh my, what big brush this is, but that DOES translate into big lashes too! I love this stuff, it's a little pricey at $18, but the tube is also huge. The only other mascara tube I've seen that is just as big is Cover Girl's Fantastic Lash. This stuff really delivers a fake lashes look without the fuss. I don't usually wear black mascara, I like brownish-black colors, but this makes your eyes really pop. More good news, there is minimal smudging and flaking and you can put on more coats to create a dramatic look, this one builds on itself really well, unlike some other mascaras which just get smudgy. I like formulas that thicken and this really thickens well and lengthens, the best of both worlds.

on 1/18/2005 5:19:00 PM

Great lengthening mascara but can be clumpy, so make sure to wipe excess off with tissue before applying. But otherwise I love this mascara, and yes although pricey ($18) theres alot there to use and it works great for making fabulous long lashes.

on 1/18/2005 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love this! I'll admit, I'm big into rock star makeup- dark and smudgy with tons of mascara, and this stuff gets the job done. you don't need a lot to get a dramatic effect- it darkens, lengthens, thickens, etc. all in one swoop. I'll probably buy it for as long as they make it.

EDIT: 4/3/06: Okay. I've done Lash Stylist, Volum'Eyes and Diorshow... and I'm back at this stuff. It's really just the blackest black with the biggest brush for awesome lashes. It never flakes. I'm back in love.

on 1/16/2005 12:31:00 PM

Well I will say that it made my lashes look really dark, almost wet, but it made them clump together and look really frail and pathetic. I guess it would be great if you already have really great lashes and want them to look really dark, but other than that, doesn't deliver good thickness or length.

on 12/31/2004 3:22:00 PM

I bought this product because I love dark, full lashes. Granted I have a pretty good lash base to work with the second I put this on I was absolutely in love! Then shortly after I notived the product flaking al over my under eye area and it made me look like I had ashes on my face! I would definitely not purchase this product again...I'll stick to L'Oreal Voluminous and Dior Show

on 12/30/2004 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Its a little but more expensive than what i'd normally pay for a mascara (ok, alot.) BUT, i love this mascara, its become my HG and i have recommended it to friends who also love it. Leaves my eyelashes beautiful!

on 12/29/2004 11:50:00 AM

Loved this. It gave me long beautiful fluttery thick eyelashes. Shame I had panda eyes at the end of the day.

on 12/27/2004 10:46:00 AM

absolutely terrible, i looked like a panda after half an hour

on 12/17/2004 10:23:00 AM

After all of my previous HG mascaras have been discontinued, I am pleased to report that I have found a new HG!! This mascara is great, the black colour is VERY black and glides on very easily. The brush is very large but easy to use. All other mascara brushes now look teeny in comparison. This product gives me really full thick lashes which is exactly the look I am going for.
A few gripes: I often get some of this mascara smudged under my eyebrows sort of on my browbone. Another thing is that although it isn't waterproof, it can sometimes be a bit tough to remove.
All in all a great mascara which leaves absolutely no clumps and makes my lashes look full, dark and beautiful.

on 12/11/2004 10:04:00 AM

Those looking to use Bad Gal as a substitute for Diorshow - please save your money! This is not the answer as the reviewer below noted.

This is one of the wettest & thinnest mascara's I've ever used!!! Gel based mascara's are not known for adding thickness. Though I love the thicker brush in this mascara - it is a complete waste in this product & will not assist in any way in achieving thicker lashes with this formlua.

This has to be one of the quickest returns of any product I've ever made. I would not purchase this mascara again & definitely do not recommend it. continued >>

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products