BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 12/17/2004 10:23:00 AM

After all of my previous HG mascaras have been discontinued, I am pleased to report that I have found a new HG!! This mascara is great, the black colour is VERY black and glides on very easily. The brush is very large but easy to use. All other mascara brushes now look teeny in comparison. This product gives me really full thick lashes which is exactly the look I am going for.
A few gripes: I often get some of this mascara smudged under my eyebrows sort of on my browbone. Another thing is that although it isn't waterproof, it can sometimes be a bit tough to remove.
All in all a great mascara which leaves absolutely no clumps and makes my lashes look full, dark and beautiful.

on 12/11/2004 10:04:00 AM

Those looking to use Bad Gal as a substitute for Diorshow - please save your money! This is not the answer as the reviewer below noted.

This is one of the wettest & thinnest mascara's I've ever used!!! Gel based mascara's are not known for adding thickness. Though I love the thicker brush in this mascara - it is a complete waste in this product & will not assist in any way in achieving thicker lashes with this formlua.

This has to be one of the quickest returns of any product I've ever made. I would not purchase this mascara again & definitely do not recommend it. continued >>

on 12/6/2004 5:13:00 PM

I was looking for a mascara that would give a dramatic look like Dior Show, but without the clumpiness I experienced with DS... this was not the answer to my prayers.

Perhaps it is the gel based formula, but instead of holding the curl of my eyelashes, this seemed to pull the curl out and they were straight as a board! That paired with the "wetness" of my lashes after application left me pretty underwhelmed by Bad Gal. I would not repurchase, and will probably have to buy something else, because I can't stand to use the rest of it.

I had better luck with MAX Factor 2000 Calorie (and it is about $11 less)! continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara is so bad it makes Baby Jesus cry. Its awful, terrible, crappy, sucky and a huge waste of time. After trying the Bad Gal liner and having a similar loathing for it I would never have tried this...but my mother gave it to me as a gift, so I tried it. My lashes are short...they need help...they need volume and lenght. Bad Gal Lash did nothing for me, no volume, no length and it clumped and was so heavy it made my lashes kind of "fall down". If you have long dark lashes already this might be okay for you because you dont need anything and it is not anything. I wish I could give this a negative rating. I have to say though...the package is cute. Thats the only thing remotely appealing about this mascara though.

on 12/2/2004 3:31:00 PM

This mascara is so so. Not really bad, but not good either. It's just a mascara and it didn't make my lashes thick and fat, did not do what it promissed. There are far more better mascaras out there, don't waste your money on this one.

on 12/2/2004 1:09:00 PM

Cute packaging and va-va-voom lashes in an instant. I only need one coat of this and I'm set! The packaging is fabulous, too...I recommend this to anyone -- at least TRY it!

on 12/1/2004 12:57:00 PM

I use this with my Lancome primer, Cils Booster and it works beautifully, long dark lashes. However, on the one occasion I used iy without the primer it was a disaster, it smudges within minutes, I'm usually an expert at avoiding smudges but this was a nightmare. In future, I'll only use this when I have used a primer first. For everyday use, when I dont want such a dramatic look, I'll stick to my Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara.

on 12/1/2004 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this better than my NARS mascara, but the fat brush takes a little getting used to. I think once I learn how to handle the brush, I'll get even better results. But the big brush does definitely help in the lengthening department. Cool mascara... But because of the price I'm not sure I'll buy it again.

on 11/29/2004 9:47:00 PM

I bought this with my Bad Gal eyeliner. Both a disappointment. Very very expensive for its quality. It did nothing to curl or thicken my lashes and it left me looking like a raccoon just like the bad gal eyeliner did. Will not rebuy.

on 11/28/2004 2:51:00 PM

This is my HG mascara that I use every day to have dark dramatic, full lashes. I have not had any problems with smudging. I am on my third tube of this.

Its a little pricey IMO since you have to replace mascara every 3 months. Retails for $18.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products