October 21, 2014 | 2057 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 10:21:00 PM More reviews by sincityanjyl

Hey yall! I'm doing this feedback for....aha, Benefit Plush Mascara in Black. Wow! This stuff is awesome. I bought this off of E-bay first before I went to the actual store and spent $18 on it! Anyhoo, I love this mascara, really, it's my favorite mascara. One bad feature about this mascara is that it makes you look like a raccoon when you rub your eyes. *That's almost all mascaras though* Good points about this mascara is that it does lengthen and volumize lashes to a tee. So that's good. But my lashes were already long, I purchased this for "volume" purposes, but I did notice even when you wash this mascara off, your lashes are still the same length as when you had it on. *Pretty cool* Like I said before, this mascara is awesome. I am anticipating on trying Bad Gal Lash next! Hope this helps!!!!!

X*O*X*O*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mutedstrings

I'd swear by this stuff, that is, if, it didn't give me the smudgies six hours later. I have short, dark lashes that are pin-straight. Sometimes I even resort to false eyelashes during occasions, which are a pain to mess with and certainly not an everyday practice. With one application of Bad Gal Lash, it's decieving because it comes off like an everyday mascara. But, waiting about a minute and re-applying with a second coat... there definitely is a noticeable difference in volume, length, and curl. I haven't noticed clumpiness in the formula at all, but perhaps that might happen over time. Just wish they made this waterproof, somehow to fight its' high smudge-factor. I find myself fighting the formula with tissues frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2004 9:04:00 PM More reviews by moonjem

Love love love this mascara.

I got it after a Benefit makeover because I decided it would be perfect for my 40s-Hollywood Glamour look I was going for for the prom. It made my lashes look fake. Really, truely fake. Amazing.

Works the best on curled lashes. While it looks great alone, I like it best with a coat or so of L'Oreal Voluminous applied before.

I took of a lipstick because of the price. It's waaay too expensive for a mascara. But, of course because I love it so much, I will repurchase it.

If you don't feel like spending the exorbitant amount of $$ for a mascara, try CoverGirl Super Thick Lash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2004 9:45:00 PM More reviews by smiles4c

This is by far the best mascara I've ever used. It makes my lashes *huge* (pic in profile) and it doesn't clump at all - I can do a million coats w/o spider lashes. Amazingly it feels light on my lashes, and doesn't weigh them down (I curl them pre-mascara). I haven't experienced any smudging at all, and the weather here is very hot (read: sweaty) for most of the year. The wand is humongous, and a *little* hard to work with, but nothing major. I *do* get a little mascara on my eyelid when I apply, but this is true w/ ANY mascara I've ever used. I would definitely repurchase this mascara, although it's kinda pricey - it's definitely worth it to me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2004 11:03:00 AM More reviews by tracie2

May be the worst mascara I ever used. Sephora told me it was their top seller- seems hard to believe based on my smudgy, smeary experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by GoldenDelicious

I just got this recently, and it's something I feel I would definetly purchase again, going by it's performance so far. I found that it's best to wipe off the excess on the brush first; then I take the wand and set it aside on a tissue whilst I do my face base/blush + brows etc. This seems to allow the mascara to become a little 'sticky' and coats the lashes evenly. If there is any clumping I just use my trusty Tweezerman iLash comb and voila - I have the biggest blackest lashes that do, IMHO, look as lush as my MAC #6 falsies. So far I haven't experienced the racoon-like smudging others seem to have had, so its so far so very good!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 4:25:00 PM More reviews by leslie_b

Love this as an every day mascara. Of course, it isn't everyone's every day mascara. I'm a girl who loves long, full lashes all day every day, I don't care if it looks natural. Although one coat of this IS fairly natural. I do one coat first, focusing mainly on volume at the roots of my lashes, then curl them. Then I do a second coat focused mainly on length at the tips of my lashes. This creates the perfect every day eye for me. Unlike most, this doesn't smear on me at all, and I love the big wand because it definitely contributes to the volume you get. This isn't my perfect mascara. I swear by Paul and Joe's mascara duo, but Benefit's Bad Gal is great for a "one step" product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Daneyda

This makes my eyelashes look really natural and they do not clump at all. This has to be one of my favorite mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2004 2:03:00 PM More reviews by starxrie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

not the greatest mascara in the world, but i use it because it`s so cute. it does give a great finish (not AS dramatic as the ads say), however the wand is wayyy too big and hard to apply on lashes if you have a really tiny face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by shauna23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally, my HG mascara! I don't like the dramatic lashes look and have been having a hard time finding something that looks natural yet pretty. This mascara lengthens my lashes significantly with just 2 coats. This is the first mascara that has not clumped either! I have not had any problem with smudging, and I have a habit of rubbing my eyes throughout the day. This product is awesome.