BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 2/9/2005 2:16:00 AM

Holy Guacamole!! This mascara is by far one of my favorites. I love the big tube with the HUGE wand for easy application. What this mascara does is lengthen, seperate and adds volume to the extreme. The downside of this mascara is that it doesn't last the whole day, I do have to reapply about once or twice throughout the day. But when I used it with my Smashbox Lash Primer, it didn't budge at ALL! Now all they need to make is a waterproof version and it will be perfect!

on 2/2/2005 12:12:00 AM

I pulled this out of the box and I said "Hmmm... this looks cool", because of the huge tube that comes in. Then I pulled out the brush and it was huge too and I felt like a clown putting this on!! LOL!! The brush is also so stiffly packed with bristles that it is hard to put onto your lashes w/o getting it allover the lid.
I liked the nice dark black color but that was about all!! And like everyone else, it flaked and smudged! %-)

on 2/1/2005 3:51:00 PM

UGH! I hate this mascara!!! I used it 4 times and each time it wound up under my eyes after a few hours. Horrible stuff! Its thick and clumpy and doesn't even give me long lashes! Just a big mess. Blech and so expensive. I'm sticking with my Lancome Definicils.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

i thought this mascara was horrible...it clumped like crazy and i did not notice any diffrence form my normal maybelling mascara

on 1/24/2005 12:24:00 AM

This is for the Plush mascara. I thought I would like this a lot, but I was wrong. It was too thick and clumped too much on my lashes. Even when I would wipe some of it off on a tissue before applying, it would still end up under my eyes.

on 1/23/2005 9:59:00 PM

I have very mixed feeling about this mascara. While it gave my lashes a lot of volume, it smudged so terribly after a few hours. What's the point of big lashes if you got the racoon eyes to go with it?
A lot of MUAers buy Bad Gal to subsitute for Diorshow. Here is my two cents: Yes Bad Gal does give a very similar effect as Diorshow, but, Diorshow separates the lashes a little better. Diorshow also smudged on me so if Diorshow worked for you, Bad Gal might work as a cheaper alternative. However, I would highly recommend Lancome's Amplicil over both the Bad Gal & the Diorshow. It's even better in the volume department and it doesn't smudge!!! continued >>

on 1/23/2005 9:52:00 PM

Oh my, what big brush this is, but that DOES translate into big lashes too! I love this stuff, it's a little pricey at $18, but the tube is also huge. The only other mascara tube I've seen that is just as big is Cover Girl's Fantastic Lash. This stuff really delivers a fake lashes look without the fuss. I don't usually wear black mascara, I like brownish-black colors, but this makes your eyes really pop. More good news, there is minimal smudging and flaking and you can put on more coats to create a dramatic look, this one builds on itself really well, unlike some other mascaras which just get smudgy. I like formulas that thicken and this really thickens well and lengthens, the best of both worlds.

on 1/18/2005 5:19:00 PM

Great lengthening mascara but can be clumpy, so make sure to wipe excess off with tissue before applying. But otherwise I love this mascara, and yes although pricey ($18) theres alot there to use and it works great for making fabulous long lashes.

on 1/18/2005 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love this! I'll admit, I'm big into rock star makeup- dark and smudgy with tons of mascara, and this stuff gets the job done. you don't need a lot to get a dramatic effect- it darkens, lengthens, thickens, etc. all in one swoop. I'll probably buy it for as long as they make it.

EDIT: 4/3/06: Okay. I've done Lash Stylist, Volum'Eyes and Diorshow... and I'm back at this stuff. It's really just the blackest black with the biggest brush for awesome lashes. It never flakes. I'm back in love.

on 1/16/2005 12:31:00 PM

Well I will say that it made my lashes look really dark, almost wet, but it made them clump together and look really frail and pathetic. I guess it would be great if you already have really great lashes and want them to look really dark, but other than that, doesn't deliver good thickness or length.

Popular Mascaras