BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A very good mascara although I'll probably never buy it again. It goes on smooth, dark, and layers very well. My lashes are naturally dark, fairly long, and pretty thin. One could definitely get that 'Twiggy' look with this mascara if one were so inclined. The brush was a tad larger than usual, but was no more difficult to use than most. Unlike many previous reviewers, I did not have any problem with smudging, but I never do with mascaras. Must be my dry, lizard-like skin. Anyway, I put Bad Gal on one eye and my HG (Maybelline Full Ní Soft) on the other and could tell no significant difference. So, my suggestion to those who are considering Benefit Bad Gal Lash, save your money and get a tube of Full N' Soft for 1/3 the price.

on 2/11/2005 10:14:00 PM

Whoa this has a huge brush. The first couple times I used this mascara I was really disappointed with the results, but...I wanted to give it one more try, (I didn't want to give up on it that easily especially since it wasn't cheap!) and this time, I curled my lashes to make a bigger, more dramatic curl than I usually do, and then applied Badgal. And viola! Very nice, dark, dramatic lashes. The reason for the missing lippie is that certain drugstore mascaras can achieve the same effect, with Badgal you pay more only for the cute packaging.

on 2/11/2005 7:46:00 PM

I bought this mascara in black and it does everything for my lashes that I wanted it to. The formula is light and you still have the texture and feel of your natural lashes. Just their allot thicker and longer. The only 2 problems with it is the price and how fast the formula comes off your lashes. At the end of the day I have raccoon eyes. For the price it shouldn't even smudge THAT bad or at all. Overall this mascara will get 4 stars from me.

on 2/11/2005 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I saw the size of this mascara, I was horrified. I thought there was absolutely no way that was going to go on without some major clumping. However, it's really surprised me. Not only does this thicken my lashes pretty well, it really doesn't clump at all on me (a major problem I have). For some reason, though, mine smells distinctly of beer, which I find rather strange. I have had some problems with this smearing under my eyes some, but it's not a big deal for me to just wipe it off. Overall, a good mascara that does what I need it to do.

on 2/9/2005 2:16:00 AM

Holy Guacamole!! This mascara is by far one of my favorites. I love the big tube with the HUGE wand for easy application. What this mascara does is lengthen, seperate and adds volume to the extreme. The downside of this mascara is that it doesn't last the whole day, I do have to reapply about once or twice throughout the day. But when I used it with my Smashbox Lash Primer, it didn't budge at ALL! Now all they need to make is a waterproof version and it will be perfect!

on 2/2/2005 12:12:00 AM

I pulled this out of the box and I said "Hmmm... this looks cool", because of the huge tube that comes in. Then I pulled out the brush and it was huge too and I felt like a clown putting this on!! LOL!! The brush is also so stiffly packed with bristles that it is hard to put onto your lashes w/o getting it allover the lid.
I liked the nice dark black color but that was about all!! And like everyone else, it flaked and smudged! %-)

on 2/1/2005 3:51:00 PM

UGH! I hate this mascara!!! I used it 4 times and each time it wound up under my eyes after a few hours. Horrible stuff! Its thick and clumpy and doesn't even give me long lashes! Just a big mess. Blech and so expensive. I'm sticking with my Lancome Definicils.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

i thought this mascara was horrible...it clumped like crazy and i did not notice any diffrence form my normal maybelling mascara

on 1/24/2005 12:24:00 AM

This is for the Plush mascara. I thought I would like this a lot, but I was wrong. It was too thick and clumped too much on my lashes. Even when I would wipe some of it off on a tissue before applying, it would still end up under my eyes.

on 1/23/2005 9:59:00 PM

I have very mixed feeling about this mascara. While it gave my lashes a lot of volume, it smudged so terribly after a few hours. What's the point of big lashes if you got the racoon eyes to go with it?
A lot of MUAers buy Bad Gal to subsitute for Diorshow. Here is my two cents: Yes Bad Gal does give a very similar effect as Diorshow, but, Diorshow separates the lashes a little better. Diorshow also smudged on me so if Diorshow worked for you, Bad Gal might work as a cheaper alternative. However, I would highly recommend Lancome's Amplicil over both the Bad Gal & the Diorshow. It's even better in the volume department and it doesn't smudge!!! continued >>

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products