BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Here's how to make this work. Do not get skin product on your lashes, or you need to powder them before you apply this mascara. Work slowly, and wiggle the brush through your lashes, by shaking your hand slightly left to right.

Then, look, vavoom!!!! Don't re-apply.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

totally overrated and overhyped. there was nothign special to this mascara other than the cute name. i have no idea why pple rave about this. it darkened my lashes and thats it. it made them clum and it smeared. how poopy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

totally overpriced useless product. :( i wanted to love it because of the perfectly oversized brush and bigger tube, but the mascara itself was way too watery and wet. it felt like i was using black ink to coat my eyelashes. im very used to using many kinds of mascara, but this one just wouldn't apply well no matter what i did. save your money and pass on this one.

I wanted to love this but it was such a hard product to work with. It is too big and messy. I got all over my top lid. Liked what it did too my Lashes but would not buy again. I will stick with my Full and Soft.

There is absolutely nothing special about this masacara except that it is overpriced. If you like this, there are plenty of less expensive versions - trust me - I've tried a few. (:

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you like to overpay for mascara that gives you raccoon eyes, this is the mascara for you...
How horribly disappointing.

This stuff smears a few minutes after application. There's nothing worst than a mascara that smears easily.

I was really afraid to try this after hearing not so good comments and reading some not bad reviews but I did anyway. I love the way it makes my lashes look. Full dark and thick...bad gal lashes :D BUT...It does smudge. After only wearing it about an hour there it sort of "slides" underneath my eyes and I have to tissue off. I've learned to layer kiss me mascara over it to keep this from happening. However, I don't think you should have to do that with the ideal product. That being said I am still searching for HG mascara. I'll try diorshow next.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A very good mascara although I'll probably never buy it again. It goes on smooth, dark, and layers very well. My lashes are naturally dark, fairly long, and pretty thin. One could definitely get that 'Twiggy' look with this mascara if one were so inclined. The brush was a tad larger than usual, but was no more difficult to use than most. Unlike many previous reviewers, I did not have any problem with smudging, but I never do with mascaras. Must be my dry, lizard-like skin. Anyway, I put Bad Gal on one eye and my HG (Maybelline Full Ní Soft) on the other and could tell no significant difference. So, my suggestion to those who are considering Benefit Bad Gal Lash, save your money and get a tube of Full N' Soft for 1/3 the price.

Whoa this has a huge brush. The first couple times I used this mascara I was really disappointed with the results, but...I wanted to give it one more try, (I didn't want to give up on it that easily especially since it wasn't cheap!) and this time, I curled my lashes to make a bigger, more dramatic curl than I usually do, and then applied Badgal. And viola! Very nice, dark, dramatic lashes. The reason for the missing lippie is that certain drugstore mascaras can achieve the same effect, with Badgal you pay more only for the cute packaging.

Popular Mascaras