August 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 12:25:00 AM More reviews by hellodolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't usually just wear one mascara at a time, I find different mascara's have different effects and I use Benefit as the finishing touch after applying Hypnose which tends to clump. Benefit adds a bit of 'sheen' - I don't know how else to explain it, but Hypnose makes my eyelashes look matte, and Benefit adds a bit of shine - really nice and dramatic, without clumping.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2004 3:18:00 PM More reviews by sheltosjs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I spent $19 dollars on this mascara and it worked no better than Mabelline Full and Soft. Definitely go for the cheaper one...I definitely would not buy this product again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by tabitha75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wanted to love it and absoutely hated it. It clumped, it flaked, it left dark smudges under my eyes. Definitely looks very dramatic on when you can de-clump it, but it doesn't matter because an hour later you end up looking like a raccoon. I'm glad it works for others but I'll never buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2004 12:02:00 PM More reviews by uglypug

Brush was too big, not all that volumising, took forever to dry, and too many clumps. Not cheap either

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by kana

i tried this mascara in Sephora. i have asian STRAIGHT lashes....and i was expecting some dramatical performance from this mascara...it was nothing like that at all...it made my lashes a bit longer...but that's it...no thickening ! and my lashes were weighted down coz of the product (i did curl my lashes before applying) also, i did see some smearing on my lower leads at the end of the day. This is quite an expenesive mascara,try it before spending big bucks on it...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by katgirly74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ordered this to take advantage of a Sephora.com GWP & I think it's fantastic! The large brush doesn't bother me & I haven't experienced any of the smudging others have mentioned - but I only use mascara on my upper lashes. It's pricer than Voluminous (my former HG), but it gives such a dramatic length that I don't mind!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2004 1:49:00 AM More reviews by blueaygi

Once again i'm comparing this mascara to "instant lash" because i'm in the search of a mascara that costs less since i throw it out every 3/4 months. bad gal lash costs a LIL BIT less than instant lash, it has a rich black glossy color, and with work it lengthens and thickens well but the brush is just too big for my Asian eyes. i find that i have to be extremely careful or i'll get mascara all over my eyelids. and who wants to spend that much time applying mascara in the morning?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 10:21:00 PM More reviews by sincityanjyl

Hey yall! I'm doing this feedback for....aha, Benefit Plush Mascara in Black. Wow! This stuff is awesome. I bought this off of E-bay first before I went to the actual store and spent $18 on it! Anyhoo, I love this mascara, really, it's my favorite mascara. One bad feature about this mascara is that it makes you look like a raccoon when you rub your eyes. *That's almost all mascaras though* Good points about this mascara is that it does lengthen and volumize lashes to a tee. So that's good. But my lashes were already long, I purchased this for "volume" purposes, but I did notice even when you wash this mascara off, your lashes are still the same length as when you had it on. *Pretty cool* Like I said before, this mascara is awesome. I am anticipating on trying Bad Gal Lash next! Hope this helps!!!!!

X*O*X*O*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mutedstrings

I'd swear by this stuff, that is, if, it didn't give me the smudgies six hours later. I have short, dark lashes that are pin-straight. Sometimes I even resort to false eyelashes during occasions, which are a pain to mess with and certainly not an everyday practice. With one application of Bad Gal Lash, it's decieving because it comes off like an everyday mascara. But, waiting about a minute and re-applying with a second coat... there definitely is a noticeable difference in volume, length, and curl. I haven't noticed clumpiness in the formula at all, but perhaps that might happen over time. Just wish they made this waterproof, somehow to fight its' high smudge-factor. I find myself fighting the formula with tissues frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2004 9:04:00 PM More reviews by moonjem

Love love love this mascara.

I got it after a Benefit makeover because I decided it would be perfect for my 40s-Hollywood Glamour look I was going for for the prom. It made my lashes look fake. Really, truely fake. Amazing.

Works the best on curled lashes. While it looks great alone, I like it best with a coat or so of L'Oreal Voluminous applied before.

I took of a lipstick because of the price. It's waaay too expensive for a mascara. But, of course because I love it so much, I will repurchase it.

If you don't feel like spending the exorbitant amount of $$ for a mascara, try CoverGirl Super Thick Lash.