December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Cheara

This mascara is so so. Not really bad, but not good either. It's just a mascara and it didn't make my lashes thick and fat, did not do what it promissed. There are far more better mascaras out there, don't waste your money on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by windex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute packaging and va-va-voom lashes in an instant. I only need one coat of this and I'm set! The packaging is fabulous, too...I recommend this to anyone -- at least TRY it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by germgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this with my Lancome primer, Cils Booster and it works beautifully, long dark lashes. However, on the one occasion I used iy without the primer it was a disaster, it smudges within minutes, I'm usually an expert at avoiding smudges but this was a nightmare. In future, I'll only use this when I have used a primer first. For everyday use, when I dont want such a dramatic look, I'll stick to my Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2004 10:38:00 AM More reviews by attain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this better than my NARS mascara, but the fat brush takes a little getting used to. I think once I learn how to handle the brush, I'll get even better results. But the big brush does definitely help in the lengthening department. Cool mascara... But because of the price I'm not sure I'll buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2004 9:47:00 PM More reviews by LiL_KaY

I bought this with my Bad Gal eyeliner. Both a disappointment. Very very expensive for its quality. It did nothing to curl or thicken my lashes and it left me looking like a raccoon just like the bad gal eyeliner did. Will not rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by annruggerio

This is my HG mascara that I use every day to have dark dramatic, full lashes. I have not had any problems with smudging. I am on my third tube of this.

Its a little pricey IMO since you have to replace mascara every 3 months. Retails for $18.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2004 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sonyalala

I returned this mascara in order to purchase DiorShow, which I detest with a passion. I have to say, my mom really noticed my lashes when i wore this, however i wanted a more dramatic look and I feel I didnt get that. My friends said it looked like my drug store mascaras, except that I payed 6x the price! But if you want a decent mascara that isnt too dramatic that can be returned, go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2004 12:21:00 PM More reviews by evergreenmakeupluver

I have the BeneFit Plush mascara in Brown, and it's okay...I got it for free from Shop, Etc. magazine. It has a TON of mascara inside and the wand also holds a lot of mascara (maybe too much). I haven't noticed any problems with smudging (I try REALLY hard not to touch my face or rub my eyes, though). I love the packaging, the metal tube is totally sturdy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lovekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Shocking- a mascara that doesn't clump! I'm not sure it would even clump if I *tried*. I would not have thought to buy this by itself, it came in a lot of Benefit products I got on eBay. But I really like it! It's a slightly thinner formula than most, not a bit clumpy, and the 'navy' color has just enough navy in it to brighten the eyes. Very natural looking mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by dpukaya

I absolutley love this mascara!!!
It makes my lashes automatically thicker and longer. I have not experienced any of the clumping or smudging that other have. The FAT brush is a plus for me because it's much easier to apply. I find that you don't have to do so many strokes. I've been using this mascara for almost 2 years and I still have not found a better one. It all depends on the application too, so try applying it a different way. ask the SA, they usually have great tips!